Announcement 8/13/2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Announcement 8/13/2012

Post by Emerald on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:46 pm

So, as you guys may have noticed this place has been inactive for quite a while. I know that this is due to some disagreements in the direction the RP was going, as well as school/work/personal projects preventing people from coming on and posting. I am currently doing a large overhaul to the forum to freshen it up and hopefully bring in new members, as well as make it so current members can come back and enjoy the forum once more.
As you can see there are now 3 main RP threads. This is so that everyone can RP at a level that is comfortable with them. The Manor will stay at the same pace that it had started, and Bound will be the next level for those of you who want to RP a more extreme version of the BDSM lifestyle. Do not feel like you are being forced to RP anywhere, because you are not. The separation is there just for that; separation. I hope that this will make everyone feel comfortable and make the RP enjoyable once more.
The only thing that I ask is that you treat all three manors as the same timeline and reality. What I mean by that is that you do not use the same character in two different places at once. Also, please mind which forum you are in. If your character moves to another Manor, please move to the correct RP thread.
I will post more updates as I continue revamping the site. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to either pm me (or text me if you have my number), or create a topic in the 'help' or 'suggestions' threads accordingly. Because the updating will be time consuming, I will be online for decent amounts of time and will see any threads/comments made shortly after their creation.
Thank you all for hanging in there with me. Your time, dedication, and support to the site is greatly appreciated, and I love you guys like family (even if I can be bitchy at times and hardly talk to anyone, I still love you guys)
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top