Post by Emerald on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:43 pm

White Heart
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick Oneshot (Ling & Kitten)

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Arcadian blinked, yawning slightly as he teleported. "Whats this all about then?" he stretched, looking unamused as he pulled out a cigarette.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:01 am

James sighed. "Look, I know you can't help it, but Kitten's not really over you. At all. Like, she saw you an panicked. So....maybe if, yanno, you happen to run into her, you can try being civil? I dunno. I'm just worried about her." Really, he didn't know what to do, but he had to do something.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 am

He exhaled, looking down at the boy. Who the hell was he?...he looked somehow familiar. He bit the end of his cigarette. This was one of Kitten's kids wasn't it? He inhaled, smiling a little. "I'll be on my best behavior, promise." he purred, putting a hand over his heart. They were at a wedding after all. Murdoc's daughters wedding. It would be stupid to start anything. "You have nothing to worry about." he tapped the end of the cigarette, the ashes curling into a black smoke. She's not really over me eh? he thought, pleased at what the boy said. He pushed the overwheming need to grin evilly aside, as to not scare the boy. How wonderful.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 am

James frowned a little. Arcadian seemed amused. "She's....probably not going to be there. Kaiji won't let them after seeing that the both of them had panick attacks." He shook his head. "Just....Arh, why am I even talking to you!" He threw up his hands, defeated. Usually he wasn't so disheveled. "Sorry...I guess the wedding and a lot of stuff is stressing me out. You can go back now I guess." He shook his head, disappearing. What hell was he doing?

As if it was triggered, Kitten suddenly appeared on the floor in front of Arcadian, arms wrapped around his ankles as she sobbed hysterically. Looks like James wasn't kidding when he said Kitten wasn't over him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Arcadian was about to speak when kitten appeared suddenly. He poofed away, appearing a foot away from her, hissing feircely. "What the fuck do you want?!?!" He snarled, his eyes going black. Probably not the best reaction but...they.weren't technically at the wedding. He exhaled slowly, bringing the cigarette to his lips trying to calm down, not wanting to stress the boy out further. "Get off the floor Kitten." He said calmly,pinching the bridge of his nose.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:02 am

It took her a minute to realize what had happened. She sat up, sniffling. Wait, wasn't she owned? If she was, then why wasn't she wearing a collar. She glared at Arcadian, making a pillow appear and throwing it at him. "I missed you, you asshole! Why the fuck else would I be here." She looked at the floor again, her body shaking as she held back more tears. "You probably don't want me anymore anyways." She coughed a little as she started crying heavily again, bringing her knees to her chest and burrying her face in them, ignoring his command to get up.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:15 am

He nearly bit his cigarette in half as he side stepped away from the pillow. He sighed, trying to keep his cool again, though he wanted nothing more than to yell at her with his hand around her neck. His eye twitched at her last comment..how dare she. He snarled.Didn't he go to her first? He blew at a stream of smoke that seemed inhumanly possible and walked over grabbing the back of her head and pullinng her up. "You miss me? What about it?" he growled the cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth.
((lol, sorry. Edited. ^^))

Last edited by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Kitten squeaked, coughing a little as she choked on a half sob that was interrupted when he grabbed her. She unsteadily got to her feet, sniffling. "Kaiji let me go. I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore. He let me go so I could come back to you." She still wasn't sure why he let her go. Yeah, she had made a huge fuss about it, and threw a huge temper tantrum. She was still a little surprised that he had actually let her go. It didn't matter though; she was free now, and could actually talk to Arcadian again. She hiccuped before whimpering. "Maybe this was a bad idea. You don't seem happy to see me." She hiccuped the last word before crying again.

(<<; I'm stealing your cell number one of these days -noms your head-)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Arcadian grinned, blowing the smoke in her face as he let go of her."Oh no no no my sweet, im verrrry happy to see you" he purred, running his hand down her cheeck lovingly. "You just surprised me is all." He exhaled, letting out a short dark laugh. He grinned at her, pleased at how sorry she seemed. It was obvious he was still angry though he was behaving well. The wedding would be soon, he didnt have enough time to properly show her how he felt.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Kitten sniffled a bit as she regained her balance when he let go of her. She nuzzled his hand unconsciously, sniffling a bit more as she stopped crying. She hiccuped again. "How'd you get here anyways? I thought I saw you at the wedding." She said, realizing that they weren't at the wedding at all. Of course, she was still dressed up for the wedding, though her tears ruined the minor bit of make up she had been wearing.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:11 pm

He smiled, lovingly pulling her closer to wipe away the stray tears on her cheeks. "Someone got me, a kid of yours." he mused, pulling out a hankercheif to fix her makeup a little. He flicked the cigarette to the other side of his mouth, adjusting any stray strands of hair and dusting her off a little. He stood back, looking her up and down and nodding approvingly. He shook out the hankercheif, sighing slightly as he stuffed it back in his pocket. The last of his cigarette curled up into smoke. "You know i'm only being so nice because we both have somewhere to be right?" he purred with a dark tone as he began to circle her. "I promised i'd be on my best behavior, but after the wedding...im afraid i made no such promise."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Kitten sniffled a little more as he made his small adjustments. She sighed, contented, a weak purr vibrating from her throat unconsciously. As she watched him, her brows furrowed in confusion. She had no idea what he was talking about, though she frowned a little. What would he have done to her if he hadn't made a promise to be nice? Spit on her and walk away? "I...don't know what you're talking about..." She said quietly, tensing a little as he circled her. She nibbled her lip. Shit, wasn't the wedding going to start soon?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:15 pm

He wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling her neck. "You don't have to worry about it now." he whispered, kissing her softly before pulling away. He offered her his arm, brushing off his suit. "Shall we?" he grinned.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Her face flushed bight red as he kissed her and she nearly melted against him. It was funny; as much as she loved Kaiji, he wasn't able to affect her nearly as easily as Arcadian could. She felt light headed, and tried to force herself to regain her composure instead of being a melting floaty cloud of affection. She shook her head hard, blinking a little before realizing he offered her his arm. She took it, nodding quietly and nuzzling up against him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top