Liberté RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liberté RP

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm

The third floor began to come to life as the lone occupant began typing away at computer noticing there was unease in the near by slave manor. The person behind the keyboard got to work sending messages and directions to the newly constructed haven for slaves and mythical races.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberté RP

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Kin, Ayami, and Taniko were the first to arrive heading to their new apartment style room. The wedded couple sighed in relief seeing that it seemed to be and average boarding house set up. After their belongings were put away the girls decided to relax as Kin went to the shared kitchen to see what they had to work with. "Well I think we can live happily here," he said satisfied with their new location.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Soon a car pulled up infront of the Liberte carrying two women. Fraternal twins to be exact. The driver got out and smirked at the building. The driver being Evangeline.

"Nice get-up here." She removed the shades off her face to get a better look at the building with her deep blue eyes.
Joe was with her and also got out. Except she didn't bother to look at the place. She went straight to the trunk and took out her luggage. "Come on. We should unpack quickly. I have a ballet to attend to."
The younger twin rolled her eyes at her older sibling and went around to grab her bags. "Okay, Twinkle-toes."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:31 pm

A black convertible pulled up to the house as a male stepped out removing the hood he had over his head revealing the blue hair underneath. "Well Love looks like we are at our new home. I am sure everything has already been delivered," he said as he walked over to the passenger side and opened the door offering his companion his hand. "Shall we?
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Evangeline looked over and spotted the other car pulling up and did a love whistle. "Damn~ Now that's a nice car~"
Joe didn't even look back, she continued walking, picking up her pace and entering into the building. No way in hell was she going to let her younger sister make her miss the ballet of the evening. "Excuse me? Anyone in that can give us some help?"
Her eyes tore themselves from the convertible and focused more on getting to her sister.
Once in, she put the bags on the ground and stretched. "It's nice on the inside too."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:16 pm

A sultry woman stood behind the desk, "Welcome guests to Liberte. I am Madame M. I see you have bags to move in," she hit a button on the desk as a few workers came and took their bags. "You are Evangeline and Joe I would assume here are keys to your room and they will show you there. I hope you enjoy living here." She handed the pair keys to the front door and their room keys as the workers gestured for the pair to follow them.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

"We shall." She spoke softly as she reached out her hand to grab his. Slightly pulling herself up out of the car she smiled and looked on to the new manor. "Seem nice form the outside." She said quietly before a whistle caught her off guard. She turned her head to see a couple others making their way into the manor. "Seems to be that we're not the only guest moving in today." She smiled and turned back to Night before motioning to the car. "Lets grab our things and go inside. I can't wait to see the interior of the building." Was the last thing she said before leaning back into the car to grab a small hand bag and a piece of luggage. The rest was in the trunk of the car. She walked over towards the back with a smile to Night said, "Pop the trunk darling?"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:59 pm

The brit hit a button on the small remote on his key opening the trunk and began unloading the few things they brought themselves. "It seems like we can have a peaceful life here Cara. Even start a family if you are ready to," he said with a small smile on his face.
The madame of the manor made her way outside to greet the other pair of new residents. "Welcome to Liberte I am coming to assume you are Night Zalkova and Cara Neal. I already have your room prepared and your extra request has been handle Sir Zalkova. My first supernatural guest should liven things up around here." she commented before handing the pair their keys. "I will leave you to settle in."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Cara smiled as she watched Night grab the last of their things. Helping him she picked up one or two of the bags. Catching her by surprise with his comment a strong blush spread across her cheeks. "We'll if were ready, and this is a suit able place, I don't see why not." She replied trying desperately to suppress that blush. Before she knew it they were being greeted outside by the madame of the manor. Cara smiled sweetly too her. "Thank you so much for your help." She said to the woman before becoming a bit confused. "Extra request?" Cara questioned aloud. Looking to Night she showed a raised eyebrow, but kept her smile. "What request did you make dear?" She asked kissing his cheek lightly.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Night laughed a bit, "Just a training area. Since I don't know what to expect I want to keep sharp to protect you and our children when we have them. We are fortunate enough to have an ally of the brotherhood here to set up a sanctuary here to help keep my ability from dulling," he explained, "Also had to modify an area for the arsenal." He couldn't help but laugh at himself. "I hope you don't regret falling for an assassin."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Cara smirked as she listened on to his adjustments he had planned out to the manor. Slowly she tossed her shoulder bag on and reached for a piece of luggage or two to carry inside. "No no no, i will not and do not regret falling for you. At least I can say i feel safe being around you." She giggled before snatching up the keys, and with an eager smile she said. "Lets go check this place out!" She giggled again and began walking towards the manor. Opening the door her grin just got even bigger. "Its just as beautiful on the inside." She looked at the number on her keys. "Room 266, Do you know where that is darling? Because I haven't a clue." She looked up to Night waiting to see if he knew where their room was.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Night nodded and followed after her before looking around, "I haven't the foggiest..." he said before pulling out his phone and switching on an app seeing a radar screen with dots, "Ah there it is. This way," he said leading her up the stairs and through the halls until they reached the door with their number on it, "Nice little gadget if anyone were to take a part of my collection I can track it. Comes in real handy."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Cara couldn't help but to laugh as she realized Night was tracking his personal belongings. "I suppose it'd keep your things safe." She laughed a little more walking along next to him till they reached their room. Taking the keys in her hand she unlocked the door and pushed it open. "Home sweet home." She said with a smile before stepping past the door and setting her things down in front of the bed. For a moment she walked around just looking at everything. Finally making her way to a window she pushed the blinds to the side and smiled watching the beautiful view. "Not bad, not bad at all." She said to herself before turning back to Night. "So wanna show me the arrangements you had made?" She asked laughing a little. She had always been a bit interested in what he did. Even when he first saved her she asked lots of questions, and those questions nor her eagerness to learn, never did diminish.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Night watched her until she mentioned to arrangement he had requested. "Alright I suppose I should then," he said before opening the closest and pushing the hung clothes to the side until a lock was visible in the back. The fallen reached up as a blade slide from the gauntlet around his wrist and into the lock until a click was heard. He retracted the blade as the wall of the back slide down revealing a stair case. "Watch your step Love." he said before going down the stairs into the underground sanctuary. The hall was mostly made of stone some of the walls had holds for climbing and there were bars to swing from arranged around the ceiling. Banners depicted the emblem on his gauntlet and belt buckle were also around the hall. On one wall were weapons arranging from medieval blades to modern self defense equipment. Another had selves of books and scrolls. "Well welcome to one of the sanctuaries of the Brotherhood."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:31 am

Cara followed Night quietly towards the closet and with a hushed surprise she watched him unlock his secret sanctuary. She grabbed for his hand as they slowly made their way down the stair case. "Spooky." She said in a silly voice before being quiet again and listening to him welcoming her into the sanctuary. "Very impressive." She said letting go of his hand to step forward and take a better look at all the weapons that were hung up on the wall. "So many. Why so many?" She asked with an absent mind. Before turning to catch a glance at shelves. "Scrolls?" She asked aloud walking towards the shelves to look at the scrolls and books. Picking up one book she brushed her hand across the cover. "What could you possibly need in these books?" She asked before setting it back down and picking up a scroll. "And what are these?" So curious..

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:56 am

Night walked over to her, "The weapons are meant to shut the style of the assassin. We train here and grow. After the years have passed we have learned that no two individuals are the same thus giving them opinions let them find their way and grow faster. As for the books and scrolls they hold our brotherhood's history and knowledge for the next generation." he explained taking a seat at one of the tables. "If you want I can train you and our future children to be able to stand against anything this world can throw at us."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Outside the manor a car pulls into the lot as a blond "male" steps out of the car and looks around, "Wonderful. I hope I can find a good client base here..." "he" said to "himself" before unloading the contents of his trunk. before being approach by the owner of the manor. "You must be Madame M wasn't it?" "he" asked taking her hand and kissing her knuckles. "Claude M. Belgard, a pleasure to meet you. And thank you for allowing me to take residence here."

A small smile crossed the woman's lips as her new guest introduced themselves. "Oh it is mine. And you are welcome I feel the more quest I have the better. Makes it more lively," she said before producing a key and number. "Here is your room number and key everything you sent before is already here and someone will be around to help with your bags."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum