Bound RP (Archive I)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bound RP (Archive I)

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 pm

He yawned, shutting his eyes and sprawling out, though he wasn't tired in the slightest. Just lazy. Coffee sounded nice. He hoped she hurried up. He turned his head, looking at the nightstand. Did everyone's file have that much information? He didn't remember Avi's being that detailed. Maybe he'd put a picture of her summon brand in there, that'd be interesting.He didn't look up when she came back. "Your wing?" he asked.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Kitten frowned a little. "It...hasn't grown back yet, my prince." She said, looking at the floor. Her cell went off in her hand. She opened it, looking at the text.
Mom, why the fuck are you asking me that? I don't know, I've never seen it happen. Ask Kevin maybe? I'm gonna kill Arcadian if I see him.
Kitten rolled her eyes at he phone, sighing a little. Yeah, of course he was. She closed the phone, frowning a little since she had no pockets to put it in.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:05 pm

"Mm" he sighed in response. "If it doesn't im gunna have a price on my head huh?" he asked, his eyes opened now, though he stared up at the ceiling. He knew that if a horn was torn off in battle or something it would grow back...though he wasn't sure if the same principal applied.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Kitten laughed a little. "You always have a price on your head, my prince. Anyone who lays a finger on me does, but that's just my children being overprotective." She rolled her shoulder blades, thinking. "It should grow back. There's no reason why it wouldn't..." She thought for a second. Maybe it wouldn't grow back if it wasn't out? She shook her head, opening her phone a sending a text to Kevin.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 pm

He smiled, seeming kind of pleased with himself. He rolled off the bed, yawning and stretching as he floated towards the door. "Coffee...wanna come?" he asked, his feet touching the ground as he shook his hair out.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Kitten blinked a little. "You've...learned how to make coffee, my prince?" She asked. Usually she was the one to make if for him. Well, that was a while ago, so he probably had to learn how to make it himself.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm

"Yup, all by my self." he said, tilting his head cutely on every word, though he sounded kind of bitter. He opened the door, thinking a moment before heading down the hall to the stairs. The layout was a little different, but he found his way to the lobby again, and then the kitchen. He gathered everything he needed, muttering to himself as he poured the water into the coffee maker as if reminding himself the steps...did he do this everytime? He smiled to himself as he measured out the coffee and put it in the coffee filter..it looked like he was kind of enjoying this.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Kitten checked the text Kevin sent back, then made her cell disappear once Arcadian was out of the room. Let her wing heal itself, don't try to bring it out for at least a day. He said if she brought it out and let it heal, the skin would just heal over it and it would never grow back. So for now, she'd leave it alone.
She teleported to to lobby, risking him being there, and glad that he wasn't. Still nude, she walked to the kitchen and watched him. It was odd to see him making coffee....almost wrong in a weird sense.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 pm

"You can put clothes on outside the room." he said, shutting the top to the maker. "Or you know, whatever you prefer.." he purred, leaning over and watching the coffee began to drip into the pot. "Surprised?" he asked, referring to him actually making coffee. "Avi and Noo were too." he purred, his eyes following the drops of coffee. "Avi got tired of doing it, and Noo got taken in and wasn't around so I had to learn myself." he got up, crossing his arms and leaning against the counter. "Whats the verdict?" he asked, motioning towards her.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Kitten watched him, a little fascinated with the fact that he had taught himself how to make coffee. She looked up at him, looking at his chest as to avoid eye contact. "Yes, my prince. I am surprised." And wet...why does calling him that sound so nice? She mentally growled at herself before her attention was draw back to him. "I asked Kevin, my prince. He told me to leave it alone and let it heal. I can check it again tomorrow." She rubbed her arm. She couldn't use magic in front of him, so she was without clothes for now.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 pm

He looked down at the pot again, nodding as she spoke. The corner of his lip twitched into a grin, picking up on a hint of arousal. He tuned his back to her, continuing to watch the pot. "Lingerie would be nice I think. You haven't really done anything to deserve running around naked." he mused, clicking his fingernails against the counter.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:15 pm

"Yes, my prince." Kitten made a black lace teddy appear on her. She adjusted it slightly, then looked back to Arcadian. "Is this better, my prince?" She purred his title slightly.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 pm

He turned, looking here up and down. "That will do." he grinned, nodding before turning back when the coffee maker beeped. As he poured some a blue cloud of smoke appeared around him, before Avi appeared on the counter. "Welcome back.~" he purred, turning and leaning against the counter, sipping his coffee. Did he drink it black? He brought the cup down and it was a light caremel color. He must have added cream and sugar magically.
Avi looked around, patting his head her eyes landing on Kitten. "Hellllo~." she purred, her grin growing even wider. "Where exactally are we?" she asked, hopping off the counter and straitening the dress she still wore from the wedding.
"New manor." he stated, taking another sip.
She looked around, nodding approvingly, taking a step out of the kitchen to look at the lobby. She came back in, hopping on the counter. "Looks fun."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Kitten smiled. "Hey Avi." She said, going over to where Arcadian was. She inhaled the lovely aroma of coffee, purring a little.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Avi slinked over, wrapping her arms around Kitten and sighing. "How nice.~~" she purred.
Arcadian offered her a cup, pouring himself a second.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Kitten purred, nuzzling Avi as the succubus wrapped her arms around her. "I haven't talked to you in a while. You were right aout him being mad at me. He cut my wing off." She said, pouting as she accepted the coffee. She set the cup down, frowning a little. "My prince, may I adjust the coffee to my liking with my magic?" She said, giving him the cutest sad kitten face she could, even though she looked no higher then his chin.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

"Told you.~" she purred, nuzzling back. "Big brother has a temper sometimes. When he starts laughing...thats how you know you went to far. Though, i guess you know that now." she sighed, looking at Arcadian.
He shrugged, nodding slightly, continuing to sip his coffee when Kitten asked him if she could use magic.
"My prince eh~ Lucky bastard." she frowned at Arcadian, who grinned in response. "You knowwww if you were myyyy pet your punishments would be more pleasurable."~ she purred, her voice silky as she traced her finger lightly down Kitten's spine.
Arcadian hissed. "Summon's brand."
"Bastard." she spat, letting go of Kitten and going to pour some coffee.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Kitten reached to grab her coffee off the counter, but shivered when Avi traced her finger down her spine. Her cheeks heated, all sorts of wicked images with Avi and Arcadian in bed with her flashing through her mind. Fuck, these demons were getting to her head way too easily. She shook it off, even though she was already aroused, and picked her coffee cup off the counter. The coffee swirled, becoming light in color with a couple ice cubes floating in it. it was already cold to the touch, thanks to magic, the ice just the to keep it cold. She looked at Avi, tilting her head. "Summon's brand. But weren't you both technically summoned, so you both would have one?" She asked. She wasn't sure if Arcadian was summoned or not, but considering Avi was, didn't that mean Arcadian was too? If not, why else would he be here?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:04 pm

"You can summon any demon if you have enough power, that's why Noodle's so scary." she mused, taking a sip of her coffee. "Mine was given to me by satan himself," she said, giving a glimpse of the intricately drawn summon circle burned into her flesh. "If i'm summoned I must go, and I arrive in chains with my power burnt out." she growled taking another sip.
"It was my choice to come here." he purred. "No one summoned me to this world. I came because I wanted to check up on my precious banished sister. And it looked interesting."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Kitten blinked. That was odd; Noodle never got Empirian magic, so how was she powerful at all? Kitten shook her head; she didn't know Noodle well enough. "I'm sure Noodle doesn't need you often though, right?" She said, propping a hip against the counter. She sipped at her coffee, purring slightly. When was the last time she had coffee? It had been a few days, maybe a week. Either way, she was enjoying the cup now. "You just happened to pop up in the right place, my prince. Most of the rest of the world is rather boring." She mused. She put the cup up to her lips, then nearly choked as another image popped into her head. She set the cup down, coughing a little as her face flushed. Arcadian doesn't have tentacles! Knock it off you hornbag! She mentally scolded herself, her coughing finally stopped.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:51 pm

The siblings glanced at each other, grinning when she started coughing. They both slinked towards her, circling around her in unison and wrapped an arm around her. Arcadian's around her shoulders and Avi's around her waist.
"You know big brother...i'm getting a little hungry." Avi purred.
"It would be rude not to share." Arcadian purred back.
They led Kitten out of the kitchen in perfect step with one another. It was clear they weren't talking about food...

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Kitten squeaked and tensed up as they both surrounded her. Fuck, could they read her mind? No, but they were sex demons, so they could probably feel her getting aroused, and right now they weren't helping! "I...uhhh..." She swallowed hard, squeaking a little again and fighting the urge to teleport away. "My prince, are you already done with your coffee? You don't want another cup?" She said nervously, trying to figure out somehow to get back to the kitchen as the lead her out.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Avi had picked up her hand, brushing her lips across Kitten's knuckles, kissing the inside of her wrist lightly. She looked at Arcadian when Kitten spoke.
He chuckled darkly, moving to hold the back of her neck. "Go to my room and wait. Me and Avi are going to finish up here." he ordered lowly, brushing the hair away from her neck and kissing her softly.

They both let her go, turning to go back to the kitchen.
"Wont be long luv." Avi purred as the two of them disappeared into the kitchen.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Kitten tensed again. Fuck, now she couldn't do anything since Arcadian gave her a command. She sighed. "yes, my prince." She said lowly, waiting for them to go into the kitchen before teleporting back to Arcadian's room. Now what? Ugh, this was probably going to turn out really good, and that was really bad.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

They spent a while in the kitchen, before coming through Arcadian's door, Arcadian holding a cup of coffee.
Avi had an evil grin on her face as she began to circle Kitten.
Arcadian sat his coffee on a table in the corner, pulling a cigarette out of the pack that was sitting on it. "It's your lucky day filth, Avi wants to play with you and I'm getting hungry again." he sighed, popping the cigarette in his mouth. "She's and honored guest here so be sure to please her."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top