Bound RP (Archive I)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bound RP (Archive I)

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Kitten squirmed more, panting harder. She suddenly went still, her magic flushing the effects of her swallowing him from her system. She blinked, frowning. He called her filth, nothing. Sure, Kaiji called her nothing too, but she knew Kaiji loved her. Arcadian....she wasn't sure. She still loved him though. She was torn between wanted to be loved, and wanting to be used, and she wasn't sure which one she wanted, needed more. "Do you love me?" She blurted out.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 pm

He stopped, his body freezing. His eyes widened as he stumbled away from her, tripping over himself and backing up into the bed. Was he..afraid? He had loved her before right? "I- don't understand the concept of love." He spat, his eyes narrowing, going from afraid to angry very quickly. It was pretty obvious he was still angry about her going to Kaiji...He stood, turning around with his head in his hands. "You make me so confused." he said quietly, his shoulder's slumping slightly. Smoke started to come off of him..the thought of all of this clearly upset him.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Kitten blinked, sitting up. Did she scare him? No no, now he was angry. He sure looked sacred for a second. She shook her head. "You sure acted like you loved me once." She said, her wings stretching out behind her. Oh yeah, she forgot those were still out. One of her wings curled around her, draping partially across her lap, and she stroked the copper and tan feathers. She shook her head. How could the concept of love rattle him so much? Sure, he was a sex demon, but she still couldn't believe his strong reaction to a simple question. She sighed slightly, picking at her feathers. Now what? She wasn't sure anymore. "Are you ok?" She said, plucking at her feathers more. She wasn't plucking them out, she was just picking dirt off.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:54 pm

He smirked, walking over and picking her up by the back of the neck, not pinching anything, but getting really close. "It's forgetting it's place." he said lowly, walking her to the door. "Untill it remembers, i'm afraid I have no use for it." he mused, opening the door and setting her outside it. "If you really thought about it, i'm sure you'd come to your answer. Use that head of your's Kitten" he said, tapping her head. "You think if I hated you, i'd even be talking to you right now?" he asked." Now then you're boring me with your stupid questions." he started to shut the door.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Kitten hissed a little as he picked her up. It was sore back there damn it! Her wings fluttered in annoyance. She blinked a little. That was it? She turned on her heels, the feathers on her wings puffed up in annoyance. "Forgetting my place? You're not even trying to put me in my place you pathetic ass!" She spat at him, huffing as she turned and stormed down the hall, a low back tank and hip hugger jeans appearing on her as she walked. "Glad I wasn't the only one getting bored!" She called back to him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:15 pm

His eyes went wide. As she called back he appeared behind her, pinching her neck to prevent her from using magic and from moving. He laughed..a little to crazy for comfort and pulled her into his room by the hair. He threw her on his bed again, disappearing in the darkness of the back of his room for a little bit. She wouldn't be able to see him, but she could hear him as he thought out loud about..what size?? What size of what exactaly? He came back, kicking off his shoes as he stood on the footboard of the bed, hanging onto one of the posters. He raised his hand, tilting his head and watching the thicker than normal smoke ribbons come out from under the bed, smiling as they wrapped around her body in intricate patterns. Her breast, arms, and legs were now binded by black smokey ropes. Even when she would be able to move and use magic, the ropes would prevent it by sending the shock. He sighed as they finished binding her, stepping onto the bed over her and bending down, looking at her as if he were thinking hard. "Oh, duh." he smiled, cutely hitting the side of his head. He raised his hand again, a thick ribbon of smoke going over her eyes. "I want to hear you call me pathetic again."~ he purred in her ear out of no where. When the hell did he get there? It was quiet for a couple seconds, it seemed he wasn't on the bed. He sat something on a table, there was a click of his shoes on the floor. Again silence...and then he began cutting the clothes off her body with a scalpel, not caring about the skin underneath it. "Tell me..are you still bored? Call me pathetic again!!" He laughed crazily again. Was he losing it? Or just really enjoying himself? Either way...he was taking his time cutting her clothes..and skin..

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Kitten yelped, wanting t grab at his wrists as he dragged her back, but unable do to where he pinched her. Oh, guess she pushed a button. "Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Boo fucking hoo." She hissed as he pulled her. She fell on the bed, huffing a little and listening to what he was doing. What was he doing? She looked up at him, curious as to what he was planning, and squeaked as she was restrained. Her wings puffed out a little; it wasn't comfortable with them trapped under her now, but even if she wasn't restrained, she still wouldn't be able to move them yet. She bit back a moan, the bondage feeling nice, though Arcadian was starting to make her nervous. She blinked; why was he admitting he was an idiot now? Suddenly, the room went black. Oh, blindfold, how lovely. Despite being paralyzed, a shiver went down her back. Oh, her muscles were responding slowly again. She suddenly jerked, feeling his scalpel slice her and she hissed in pain. She growled. "Pa-the-tic." She spat, her anger getting the better of her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:50 pm

He chuckled, finally finishing cutting her clothes off and throwing them on a bloody heap on the floor. "Am I?" He asked, dissapearing of the bed again. He came back, with a bigger knife..though Kitten wouldn't be able to tell. "I like those wings of yours.." he purred, climbing onto the bed again and flipping her over onto her stomach. The smoke ribbons dissapeared, readjusting themselves around her wings. He pulled them up, studying them. "Yeah, I like them alot...You'll give them too me right?" Like she had a choice. He laughed at his own question, cutting one off slowly. The surgical knife he had was sharp, made for cutting bones. His eyes widened and his smile grew as the wing began to seperate from her body. He knew they'd grow back, but it had to hurt right? He held it in his hands, dropping the knife on the bed. "It's lovely really. But enough of that...what were you saying? What am I again?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Kitten hissed more, trying to ignore the pain of her flesh. her magic was starting to come back, but why wasn't she healing? She tried healing the small wounds and jolted as the rope shocked her. Douchebag.
What was he saying? Her wings? She 'oofed' as he flipped her over, her wings shuttering now that they were free, but stopped when they were bound. Wait, what did her just ask? She screamed, feeling the knife cut into her wing. she struggled and thrashed as much as she could, starting to cry as she got shocked trying to teleport away. She sobbed, coughing as she choked slightly. "You..." She whimpered, coughing again before continuing. "You're such an asshole!" She screeched, thrashing more despite the fact that it made it worse. "You know nothing about being a Master! You're just a sadistic spoiled brat!" She screamed at him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm

He flipped her over with his foot, raising a brow. "I'm spoiled? Am I not giving you everything you wanted Kitten?" He knelt down over her, wiping away a drop of blood that flecked across her cheek during his slashing earlier. "Listen. Whenever I try talking to you like a normal person you call me pathetic, whenever I'm a master you call me spoiled. Your the one that seems confused, love. I waited for you. I took in no other slaves, or pets or toys or what have you. Other food yea, but not slaves. And you question if I love you. Obviously there's something there considering your spot wasn't taken because in my head you're still mine." He said, his face expressionless though his eyes looked kind of sad. "Your confused." He nodded, getting off of her and sitting on the edge of the bed. He waved a hand, and the bindings started to snake off her, going back under the bed. He stretched, sighing a little. "Im not spoiled, it's you." he looked over his shoulder before looking back. "A slave shouldn't be acting like this. Maybe your having a change in heart. Either way. Don't waste my time with it. Be mine, or get out." he ordered, not sounding harsh or annoyed rather..unpatient.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Kitten sniffled, sitting up once the binds left. Her wing and what was left of the other disappeared an she rolled her shoulder blades, a tissue appearing in her hand so she could blow her nose. "No, I'm not being spoiled. I'm telling you that you need to watch what you do." she hiccuped, crossing her legs. "Yeah, I'm pushing you. I do that, ok? I'm sorry, but that's how I used to get dominant attention, so it's become a habit." The tissue disappeared. "Rein has tabs on me. He knows everything that happens, and what you were doing was going to provoke him. Yes, you're a Master, but cutting off my wing was a bit going overboard. Did you see the Johns? They had owned Blaze, completely mind fucked him and tortured him just for fun. Rein nabbed Blaze from them cuz they were abusing their positions and took Blaze, as well as their other slave and every slave they had afterward and wouldn't let them own anyone. Now he owns them." She said, wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry. Yes, I am confused, but I know that if you go that overboard, Rein's going to interfere and neither of us want that. I just saved your ass." She got up, her skin healing as she did. "You're wrong. I'm actually more submissive then I used to be, but I'm stubborn, and have to be put in my place before I submit." She sighed, shaking her head and rolling her shoulders. "Sorry I confuse you. It was a bad idea for me to come here, again."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:02 pm

"Oh right, i just thought with you know, the begging at my feet to take you back and the calling me by the title I told you and basically being my slave earlier that you were already put in your place. Following that logic, technically the wing thing and cutting you were all part of punishment for speaking out of place..yes?" He stood, stretching out and yawning. Wasn't he smoking earlier? where the hell did that cigarette go..he didn't finish it did he? He frowned, looking around. His eyes falling on her. He sighed. "Sorry I confuse you, it was a bad idea for you to come here, again." he grinned, a cigarette appearing in his hand as he raised it to his mouth.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Kitten blinked at him, then shook her head. "You have to say these things. if you just do it without telling me why, I don't know I'm being punished." She rubbed at her neck and sighed again. "Communication, Arcadian. Tell me why you're doing the things you do, ok? If you don't tell me, how am I supposed to learn?" She asked, looking at him. "A Master is supposed to be a guide, a teacher, you do know that don't you?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 pm

He growled a little. "You think you could disrespect me like that without getting punished?" He walked closer. "You want me to teach you? Right." he smirked, appearing in front of her. "You speak to me in a harsh tone you get punished. You call me pathetic you get punished. You look me in the eye, you speak out of turn, you forget your titles, you get cocky..you get punished." He growled, his eyes narrowing as he pinned her against the headboard. "Understand?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Kitten sucked in a breath as he pinned her, nodding. "Whatever you say, my prince." Her reply wasn't snobbish or snippy, more of just passive. "I only ask that you tell me or warn me before you punish me, so that I know what I did wrong."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:02 am

"You know what you did wrong." he purred in her ear, stradling her as he lovingly nuzzled her neck. "Repeat it to me." he breathed, biting her neck softly, before pulling away to take a drag. "Go on then."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 am

Kitten frowned a little. "I did a lot of things wrong. Do you want me to list them all?" She asked.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 am

"My prince." he breathed, smoke flowing through his fangs. "And yes slave. All of them."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:29 am

Kitten took a deep breath. "I talked out of turn, I called you pathetic among other things, I spoke in a harsh tone to you, I got cocky, and I didn't use titles, my prince." She looked at the bed. "Anything else I'm missing, my prince?" Why did it arouse her to call him that?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:35 am

He let out a long stream of smoke, looking up as he thought, then shaking his head as the stream finished. He patted her head, smiling crookedly with the cigarette in his mouth. "Good girl." He rolled over off her and onto his back, stretching again, picking up on the arousal she was feeling. "Think you got all of 'em." he nodded again, closing his eyes sleepily, though he has still smiling.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 am

Kitten looked down at his chest once he rolled off her. Was she allowed to speak? He never said she couldn't. "May I ask about....ground rules, my prince? What I should and shouldn't do as general rules."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:14 am

He exhaled the smoke through his nose, thinking about the question before answering. "Your eyes should never meet mine. Unless I give you clothes when your in my room you wear none. Always use titles. You should bow, and by bow I mean on the floor when I enter the room. You can get up when I give you permission." he paused, looking at her before continuing. "No magic of yours should be used in my presence unless its to pleasure me." he grinned, taking the last drag of the cigarette. "And last, if your not 100 percent sure about something ask permission." he finished, to tired to think of anymore. He ashed the cigarette in the tray on the nightstand, blinking suddenly. "Oh, and the nightstand is off limits."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:57 am

Kitten looked down, picking at her nails slightly. No magic? That was going to be hard. "Any speech restrictions, my prince?" She asked, wanting to make sure that she didn't fuck that up. She nibbled her lip for a minute, thinking. She had passive magic, things that happened automatically without her giving the command, like breathing. Her healing was passive, she was going to have to control that.
At the mention of the nightstand, she glanced over. That file was in there, wasn't it? Oh, that file was way way too detailed. The Johns were seriously going to get hurt for that one. She rolled her shoulders, the pain still lingering slightly. Had her wing healed yet? She couldn't check without it out, and that was using magic. She frowned, the thought grating her nerves slightly.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:09 pm

"Not that I can think of now no.." he sighed, taking the cigarette from his mouth as he blew out a stream of smoke. He looked at her, raising a brow when she frowned. "I said magic in my presence you know. You can excuse yourself if you need to." he sighed again, placing the cigarette on the ashtray and rolling over. He waved her off. "Go on then."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Kitten got off the bed. "Yes my prince." She said, going to the bathroom and closing the door. Her wings reappeared....no, wrong. A wing reappeared. She frowned. She never had a wing ripped off before. How long would it take to grow back? Would it grow back? She made her cell appear, texting one of her kids. It would probably take him a while to text back, so she made her wing disappear and went back to the bedroom, cell still in hand for when he responded.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top