Bound RP (Archive I)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bound RP (Archive I)

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

He grinned, poofing them back to his room on his bed. The same ribbon appeared around her wrists, chaining her to the head board. He started to laugh slightly, running his claws down her chest again, shaking his head slightly. His clothes were gone, but with the smoke coming off him in was hard to tell. He took the cigarette out of his mouth, knocking the ashes onto her stomach before putting it out on her hip bone. He sighed, bringing up the hand he scratched her with and licking the blood off. "I was only giving you a choice. Now that I see you can't even make your own decisions i'll make it for you." he mused, running a hand down her cheek lovingly before hitting her, leaving a red mark. Before she could recover he hit her again, laughing as he did. "Your entertaining you know that? "

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Kitten screamed, struggling against the ribbon. Her back arched as he scratched her chest again, and a moan escaped her. She still struggled against the binds, not as violently though. She moaned and squirmed, torn between pain and pleasure and panick, though the last was starting to fade. She tensed, his hand on her cheek, but he was being...nice? No, nevermind, he slapped he. Her breath hitched, eyes going closed as she moaned again. He slapped her again, and she started drifting off into subspace.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:57 pm

She was quieter now, he pulled her into a kiss, crossing the line of passion into hunger. He traced his claws down her body, pausing a moment before starting to tease her. "I know you want it filth, I can feel it." he breathed on her neck, letting his fangs scratch against her gently before sinking them in, speeding up the teasing a little. His eyes began to change back into their normal color as he licked the wound he made on the other side of her neck.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Kitten's breathing was slow, her body gone limp, her wings spread out under her. She was slow, but kissed him back, tasting her blood on his lips which just seemed to arouse her more. She grinded against his hand a little, moaning, panting against his lips. She tilted her head back, moaning more as his fangs sank into her neck as her hips dropped back to the bed.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

He grinned, pleased at her reaction. He got up over her, holding her wrists above her head and thrusting into her without warning. He wasn't gentle, his claws dug into her wrists, causing her to bleed. He brought one to his mouth, drinking from it hungrily, his fangs sinking into the delicate skin.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Kitten inhaled sharply, the only reaction she made to what he did. Eyes closed, breath slow, she made no movement and showed no resistance, like she became a doll. She could still feel everything, though, as her internal muscles quivered with pleasure, her climax building.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

He watched her as he continued, a brow raising as he dropped her arms, moving his claws to pierce her sides as he drove into her, feeling her tighten around him. "Your close aren't you?....how dare you." he growled, pulling out and grabbing her hair. The two ribbons around her wrists disappeared, though the one around her neck remained. "Finish it." he ordered, forcing his length into her mouth, holding her by the hair.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Kitten blinked slightly, slowly her mouth started to work his length, her fingers wrapping around it's base. She rolled her tongue over the head, working her way down his length, tasting herself on him as she took it in her mouth deeper. Her wings hung limply from her back.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:43 pm

"Quit acting like you dont want it." he growled, thrusting into her mouth harder and a little faster. "There, theres a good slave." he breathed out, letting his grip on her hair loosen.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Kitten worked him harder, faster, moaning as she did. Her hand worked the base of him, her other hand reaching up to cup his sac. She shivered in pleasure, enjoying pleasuring him and sucking him hard.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm

He came, holding her to him untill he finished. He pulled away, watching it drip from her mouth and his tip. It was alot. He grinned, the side effects of incubus cum would be a good enough punishment. He patted her head before gripping her hair and pulling her off the bed and onto the floor. "You have permission to get cleaned up." he purred, laying down on his back.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Kitten swallowed, licking her lips and pulling her hands away from him. She purred weakly as he patted her before falling limply to the floor where he pulled her off. Kitten got up slowly, going to the bathroom, her wings dragging on the floor behind her. She went to the sink, grabbing one of the rags and cleaning herself off. She nibbled her lip, her breath quickening. She whined, squirming as arousal hit her. She nibbled her lip, wiping herself off and trying to ignore the fact that every time she tried cleaning up, she was just wet with arousal again. She sighed, making the rag disappear as she went back to the bedroom, standing just outside the bathroom door.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 pm

"What's wrong pet?" he asked, sounding as if he were mocking her. He opened one eye to look her up and down from were he layed, smiling and laughing a little to himself as he rolled over to pull a cigarette of the nightstand. He reached, frowning a little when he realized they weren't on the top...maybe in the drawer? He rolled over, opening it and looking inside to find cigarettes, some documents he had to go over and a file...marked Kitten. He grinned, pulling it out as well as another cigarette. "Ohoho...how interesting." he purred, opening it as he pulled a pillow over to prop himself up against the headboard. He crossed his legs, scanning over the file as the cigarette lit in his mouth.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Kitten blinked. What was that? Her brow furrowed as she squirmed again, biting her lip until it bled. Fuck, she wanted to crawl on him and screw him senseless. She took a few steps towards the bed without realizing.
Kitten's file was pretty detailed. Physical appearance, social status, as well as info about likes, dislikes, physical and mental weaknesses.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 pm

He looked away from the file to look at her, looking down as she stepped foward. "You can come forward, but your not allowed on the bed." he said lazily, taking the cigarette from his mouth and letting out a cloud of smoke dramitically before popping it back in his mouth and burrying his noes in the file again. His eyes widened as he seemed to read something interesting. He got up, still holding the file. "Come" he ordered, pointing in front of him.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Kitten stopped when he spoke to her, blinking as she realized she had moved. She blushed, stopping and nibbling at her lip as the arousal got worse. She had just barely caught what he said to her. Wait, he told her to come, and he was pointing. She walked over to where he pointed, stopping there as she squirmed a little more.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 pm

He walked around her, studying the file before moving the hair away from her neck. He narrowed his eyes, studying the back of her neck, then moving back to the diagram. He put the diagram under his arm as a scalpel and a pair of tweezers appeared in his hands. "If you move, my knife may slip." he purred, making an cut where the diagram showed. He smiled, using the tweezers to pull out the plastic that was protecting her. His grin grew as he pinched exactally how the diagram showed to pinch to disable movement.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Kitten bit her lip to hold still. Wait, knife? What was he....her eyes went wide as she panicked, trying to teleport but getting shocked instead. She screamed, though she couldn't do anything as her bdy gave out underneath her. Fuck.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 pm

He watched her fall to the floor, crossing his arms and smiling down at her. He tapped his cigarette ashes onto her before kneeling down, looking up and down her body. "All this time it was that easy." he mused, standing up again and stretching. "You should stop panicking you know, it only makes things harder on yourself." he flopped back on the bed, picking up the file again.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Kitten whimpered, not able to move. How dare he! At least she could still talk, but unfortunately she could still feel her arousal. That was the fucked part; she couldn't move, but she could still feel, like how she could feel the blood still running down her neck from where he cut. She coughed a little, trying to fight back tears. She remembered why the Johns had put the protection there; it was after she had been nabbed and mutilated by people who knew that particular weakness. After that the Johns made sure it wouldn't happen again. The details must have been in her file. She was going to kill them, but right now she couldn't care much, though she wanted to. Yes, part of her was angry and upset, but most of her just needed to be fucked right now. She whimpered weakly.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 am

He looked down at her..knowing fully well what she wanted. "You know, if your a good girl i'll put the little chip back, he mused, looking towards the side table where it was. "Whats wrong with you, speak up filth, im tired of hearing you cry." he ordered, sitting on the edge of the bed. He put the file in the drawer, as well as the now magically clean piece of plastic. Smoke came from all sides before curling up from in the air. Even if their wasn't a lock on it, it wouldn't open for anyone but Arcadian now.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:40 am

Kitten inwardly squirmed, though her fingers twitched. Luckily the paralysis was only temporary unless the nerves were continually pinched. "I don't care about that, would you just fuck me please." She whined impatiently, her concern about her safety pushed aside by the overwhelming sexual need. Yes, later she'd hate herself for saying that, but right now she just needed him to touch her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 pm

He laughed at her request, somehow still managing to sound scary though he looked normal now. He walked over to her, just wearing his usual tight pinstripe pants. He knelt down over her, turning her face to look at him. He smirked, running a nail down her abdomen, another fun fact in the file. "You forgot your title." he purred, starting to tease her with his finger.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Kitten tensed a little. Oh fuck, did he know about her magic center too? Yeah, the Johns were....what was she thinking about? Sex, right? If she wasn't, she was now. She moaned, already panting as he teased her, her sex soaked with arousal. Yes, she needed this, she needed more. "Please fuck me Ma...."Wrong title dumb dumb. "My prince." She corrected her near slip-up. She was able to move enough to grind her hips against his hand, her muscles finally responding to mental commands once more. She tilted her head back, biting back another moan. Yes, she needed him so bad right now. "Please." She whimpered.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 pm

"Im not completely sure you deserve the pleasure of me being inside you." he teased, slipping his fingers in, pumping faster than the teasing. He tilted his head, smiling at the response he was getting. He ran a hand down her check, keeping his pace with his fingers as he leaned over her, nuzzling her neck. "What are you to me?" he asked, his voice silky as his free hand unbuttoned his pants. Hopefully she'd give him a pleasing answer, or else he'd stop completely.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top