Bound RP (Archive I)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bound RP (Archive I)

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Kitten sighed, sitting on the floor. She heard the door opening, getting on her hands and knees and bowing as the door opened, like Arcadian told her she had to. Note to self: don't get aroused around succubus twins. She hissed in her brain, her face flushing as Arcadian spoke. "Yes my prince." She squeaked, biting her lip and keeping her head down.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Avi paused, standing over Kitten when she spoke. She grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her up on her knees, kneeling down behind her to kiss her neck. "You don't sound so excited Kitten~." She purred, running her tongue across her neck before standing again. Her heels clicked across the floor as she stood infront of her now. She frowned, placing her heel on Kitten's shoulder and pushing her down untill she was laying on the floor on her back. She kept her foot there, putting more pressure on the spiked heel of her shiny black stilletos, smiling down at her.
Arcadian appeared above her, shaking his head slightly, tapping the ashes of the cigarette onto Kitten. "Tsk tsk filth, your hurting Avi's feelings."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Kitten yelped in surprised when Avi grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. She shivered, feeling the succubus's tongue across her neck. She blinked, watching Avi's feet as she came in front, then 'oof'd as she went backwards. She winced at the heel in her shoulder, glancing over at Arcadian's legs. "I'm sorry..." Wince. "My prince. I'm just nervous is all. I apologi-" Wince. "Apologize for hurting your feeling Avi." Since when was Avi even slightly dominant? Wasn't she a slave? Boy, this was a little more humiliating when she though of it like that.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 pm

"It's ok." she purred, moving her heel off her and stradling her, pinning her wrists about her head.
Arcadian frowned, pulling Kitten out from underneath Avi by her hair. "You have to share." he pouted, picking Kitten up and pushing her towards the bed.
Avi pouted.
Arcadian shook his head, raising his hand toward Kitten."She's not wet enough anyway." Snaky smoke ropes came out from under his bed, wrapping up Kitten's legs, binding them before they snaked up her body. One started to tease her while the other's continued to snake up, wrapping around her breasts and neck. Some shot up above her, wrapping around a rafter on the ceiling and shooting back down to hoist her up in the air. One forced it's self into her mouth, as the smoke that was teasing her began to enter her.
"Oh great, dinner and a show." Avi purred, tilting her head and admiring the scene in front of her. "You shouldn't play with your food Arcadian. Wheres your manners?"
He smirked, laughing a little, admiring his work as well. "I'm getting it ready for you, just be patient." He walked closer to her, looking her up and down, as if she were a piece of art on the wall. "Enjoying yourself filth?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Kitten moaned as Avi straddled her, wincing when she was suddenly pulled. She looked up at Arcadian's chin before getting pulled up and pushed onto the bed. Wet? Oh yay, more bondage. Wait, why were they still moving? She squirmed, yelping a little as the smokey ropes teased her. Her breath quickened, she squirmed and moaned, panting as the ropes continued to snake around her and teased her. Her eyes glazed over as she felt subspace coming on, the ropes teasing her soaking wet. At Arcadian's question, she moaned around the rope in her mouth.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 pm

His eyes narrowed when he noticed her eyes glazing over. He reached over, grabbing her by the neck and pulling her over to the bed where Avi was waiting on her knees. The ropes burst into smoke, curling up and disappearing.
Avi reached out, pulling her closer into a hungry kiss, gripping her hair.
Arcadian come up behind her, kissing the back of her neck and running a hand down her spine.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Kitten's body was like a rag doll's as Arcadian moved her. Her lips meshed with Avi's, and it took a few seconds for her to respond, her eyes closing as she slowly started to kiss the succubus back. A shiver ran down her back, her mind pulling her deeper into subspace, her body almost completely limp, the only thing holding her up being Avi's grip on her hair.
Subspace was an odd thing for her, since she went complete limp usually, her eyes closing and usually she would show no reaction. She wasn't asleep or passed out, though to someone who didn't know better, they would assume she was. But she was still awake, in a mental state somewhere between unconscious and conscious, where she felt almost disconnected from her body. She could still hear and feel what was going on, but was unable to think, let alone move or react. Coming out of subspace, however, was always the fun part.
If prompted out of subspace, she would be able to drag herself out of the hazed heavy-headed state she was in, but with a consequence. All the physical stimulation that happened to her while in subspace would all hit her at once, usually resulting in a powerful multiorgasm that sometimes could send her back into subspace.

(yeah, I know this sounds like some ridiculous cheap erotica nonsense, but it's real xD )
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Avi pulled away, releasing her grip on her hair and..wait...did Kitten just pass out?
The two demons looked at eachother before looking back down at her.
Arcadian shrugged, unzipping his pants and pulling Kitten onto his lap, thrusting into her as her back was to him, keeping her up by his grip on her hair.
Avi licked around the tip of Kitten's breast, taking it in her mouth and sucking hungrily as she teased the tip of the other with her fingers.
Arcadian had an Idea about what was going on, Avi just figured her reaction would be fun when she woke up.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Kitten inhaled sharply, the only tell that she was still conscious as Arcadian thrust into her. She was just a fun human fuck doll right now, which the siblings could use and abuse however they wanted. She could easily come out of her mental state with a command, but for now, the only tell tale sign that she could still feel was her inner muscles tensing up as Arcadian used her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 am

"Tsk tsk pet, Avi's being so generous to you." he whispered in her ear.
Avi grinned, laying on her back as Arcadian pulled out of Kitten and pushed her onto all fours.
"Show her how thankful you are." He growled, shoving her face between Avi's legs and slamming into her from behind.
Avi gripped her hair, pulling her closer as she started to laugh darkly. "Arcadian, your fuck toy is so fun.~"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 am

Kitten barely caught herself as she was shoved on all fours, coming out of her dreamlike state just enough to react to what he told her to do. She flicked her tongue out, tentatively at first before she slowly started to make long stroke with her tongue over Avi's clit, swirling her tongue and teasing, then taking the sensitive bud between her teeth gently and sucking. She moaned, her tongue slipping inside Avi as she worked the succubus's core with her mouth. she slipped back into subspace more, though she was still sliding her tongue in and out of Avi.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 am

Avi moaned, clutching her closer.
Arcadian growled, going harder, pulling Kitten's arms behind her back and holding them there.
Avi's back arched as she got closer to her climax. She panted a little, one hand gripping Kitten's hair, and the other gripping the sheets beside her. "I-I think i'm close."
Arcadian grinned as smoke ropes tying Kitten's arms behind her back. His claws dug into her backside as he slammed into her.
Avi started to cry out as she reached her climax, cumming in the girls mouth.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am

Kitten swallowed as Avi came, having to drag herself out of subspace just slightly to get adjusted to her arms being behind her back instead of supporting her. She moaned, her body getting closer to climax as well, though she wouldn't climax until told.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 am

Avi moved away from her, stretching with a pleased smile as she fluffed a pillow up against the headboard and crossed her legs.
Arcadian felt her getting close, pulling her up on her knees by her hair. "Come." he ordered, kissing her neck and grabbing her chest. to keep her from falling forward.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 am

Kitten's muscles tensed, then she started to climax. The beginning of the orgasm, however, brought her out of subspace, and the multiorgasm hit. She cried out, panting as her whole body seized in pleasure, her orgasm powerful enough to make her body quiver. She panted, biting her lip as the orgasms rolled into each other and continued, squeezing Arcadian's length relentlessly.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:39 am

He stopped, but kept his hold on her as she orgasmed, nuzzling her neck softly.
Avi pulled a cigarette off the nightstand, giving Arcadian a rather impressed look as she layed back against the headboard and lit the cigarette.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am

Kitten's orgasms slowed just slightly, but her muscles continued to spasm. Fuck "Nggh...my prince." She moaned out, panting heavily as her abdominal and inner muscles continued to quiver. She hated when her body was no longer under her own control, and lately that was happening quiet often.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:55 am

He smiled. "Calm down." he purred lovingly, running his hand across her jaw lovingly. That wasn't much of an order.. "Thats enough." he ordered, not harshly, but enough to be an obvious order. He kissed her shoulder, waiting for her to finish.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:02 am

Kitten sagged against him as he ordered her to stop, her muscle slowly stopping their spasms. She panted. "Thank you...my prince." She swayed a little, completely exhausted. Her eyes closed, sliding back into a lesser form of subspace, one that luckily wouldn't end in a multiorgasm when she was roused out of it.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Rein appeared standing on the bed behind Arcadian, his hand moving forward and grabbing Kitten's hair in his hand, both of them vanished within a quarter second.

(Where they are going no magic can follow as the plane that they have left to go to is a plane that devours magic. Rein does not use magic as such there are no traces remaining of a trail to follow. They are currently on the Obsitian plain)

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Arcadian blinked, seeming rather...not surprised. He groaned, facepalming and running a hand through his hair.
Avi's mouth was wide open the cigarette that was in her mouth fell on the bed, burning a hole in the satin sheets.
Arcadian growled, smothering the small flame on his bed with smoke and disappearing shortly after.
Avi continued to stare where Rein and Kitten disappeared, her mouth still open in shock.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top