White Heart

Last edited by Emerald on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bound RP (Archive I)

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Kitten appeared in the lobby, looking around. What. The. Hell. She scowled, not even able to comprehend what the Johns were thinking. She shook her head, glancing at the front desk as a key appeared. Looks like they had the same system the other Manor did. She snatched up the key, looking at it before scoffing. First floor in the slave quarters, how cute. She shook her head again, tossing the key down and thinking what to do. Maybe she could move this Manor closer to the original and help manage both? That seemed to be the best option. But how to move this Manor?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:43 pm

She left to quick for him to grab her once the ceremony was gone. He snarled, his eyes going black and his teeth growing sharper. He placed a hand on her seat, inhaling as he dissapeared quickly in a black and red smoke. He reached out and grabbed her by the throat as soon as he appeared in the same smoke wherever the hell she was. He snarling began to take on a demonic two tone as he tightened his grip and slammed her against the front desk. Wait...front desk? But this wasn't the manor..."What the hell do you think your doing?" He growled, leering over her as smoke began to pour off him and his spiraled horns began to appear.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Kitten blinked as she felt someone tape into her mind, but didn't catch what they had said as she felt a hand around her throat. She squeaked, sending out a small 'I'm fine' to whoever had tried to give her a warning before closing off the mental connection.
Her hand grabbed his wrist out of instinct as she whimpered slightly as she cut off her own air supply; she didn't really need to breath anyways. She looked away from Arcadian. "I was checking into something." She squeaked. Another key appeared on the desk, this time for a room on the third floor for Arcadian. She happened to see it out of the corner of her vision and rolled her eyes. Sometimes she hated automatic magic systems.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 am

He noticed the key and picked it up, grinning a little. "Ah lovely. Shall we?" he asked, getting off of her and the desk and motioning towards the upstairs. As if she had a choice..

((ahhh oh my god im so sorry for that shit post.))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:31 am

Kitten blinked, rubbing her neck after he released her and watched him motion towards the upstairs. She swallowed hard, flexing her shoulder blades against the fear and adrenaline starting to surge through her system. She looked down at the floor, not able to say anything to him, nor did she move.

(btw, you can pick any room on the 3rd floor for Arcadian as long as it isn't 3-6 or 3-8 )
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:28 pm

He smiled, going over to her and placing a hand behind her neck to lead her upstairs. "Come on Luv." he purred, poofing them both to the third floor. He turned, walking into the room closet to him. He pushed her in, roughly onto the floor, walking in and closing the door behind him, smiling when it clicked as it locked. He sighed, running a hand through his hair as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it as he began to circle her. He sighed again, shaking his head slightly and smiling, pausing to exhale a cloud of smoke. "Oh Kitten, it's been far too long." he mused, looking down at her.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Kitten squeaked again, flinching away from him as he touched her. Suddenly they were....upstairs? She assumed so, since his key had said third floor. He pushed her to the floor of the nearest room and she fell, catching herself on hands and knees. Pathetic; this was completely pathetic. She had enough magic to send him to the next galaxy over, and yet she let him push her around. She inwardly scolded herself, though her heart rate was going up as she heard the door click. She didn't dare look up at him, a shiver going down her spine as he circled her. "Pathetic...." She scolded herself under her breath.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 pm

"You do mean yourself right?" he asked, tilting his head, continuing to circle her. "Not like I haven't been called that before though.." he mused, stopping suddenly and pulling her up by the hair. He let go as soon as she was standing, continuing to circle her again. "Your clothes...get rid of them" he ordered, his eyes narrowing. He crossed his arms, studying her.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 am

Kitten blinked. Wait, she had said that out loud? She chewed her lip, looking back down at the floor. He grabbed her hair and she hissed, clawing at his arm. She was on her feet, blinking slightly. Wait, what just happened? Her clothes? She looked down at her dress as only half of what he said registered. She looked up finally, not looking at him however since he was currently behind her. She huffed. "Why should I listen to you?" She said weakly and unintimidating. She mentally scolded herself again. Why couldn't she stand up to him! Well, besides the smoke and horns and black eyes; but since she wasn't looking at him currently, she was able to build up a little bit of resistance.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:36 am

He back handed her. Hard. And watched her fall to the ground again, placing the heel of his boot on her neck once she hit the ground. "Tsk tsk." he purred, knocking the ashes of his cigarette onto her face. "Its obvious, isn't it?" he paused to take a drag. He put more pressure on her, his black eyes glittering dangerously as he grinned. "Even after you were able to get away from me you came back, on your knees at my feet. Begging. You want me Kitten. You want to listen to me." He knelt down, taking his foot off her and pinning her wrists above her head. "You want to please me." he purred in her ear, his voice dark, but silky. "You want to be punished." he purred again, letting go of her as he got up, brushing his suit off. "Know then. Your clothes." he ordered again.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:50 am

Kitten hit the ground, a small moan escaping her accidentally. Yeah, that hurt like a bitch, but unfortunately she recently discovered she actually enjoyed getting slapped across the face. She moaned again as the ashes fell, and her quicker shallow breathing became slow and deep as her eyes closed. The pain in her cheek subsided as her mind started to drift, her body going, for the most part, limp. She showed no resistance to him as he pinned her wrists, and despite showing no reaction, she was listening to him, her mind dancing around in subspace land.
It took her a moment to move after he gave the command, glazed eyes opening as she sat up. Her moves were slow as she reached behind her back to pull the zipper of her dress down. She pulled the zipper down, slowly getting up so she could slide the material off her body. It dropped to the floor, her strapless bra and panties soon following, even though her movements were still sluggish.

(btw, here's a picture of the dress: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif )
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 pm

He studied her, his eyes narrowing as she undressed. He tapped his foot unpatiently, pointing in front of him when she was finished. She didnt seem to fight back so much now. "Whats wrong? No smart remarks?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Kitten took a step forward to stand where he pointed, stumbling a little. She hadn't taken her heels off. Were they considered clothes? She didn't know, and couldn't muster enough thought process to ponder the question. if he wanted the shoes off, he'd tell her. if not, then they stayed on. At his question, she blinked. Fuck, now what? Was she allowed to speak and respond? He didn't tell her she couldn't talk, but he didn't tell her she could either. She remained silent.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 pm

He started to understand.He walked around her, placing a hand on her shoulder to force her to knee."You have permiss ion to speak slave." He purred, studying her again. She seemed...different.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Kitten went to her knees without much force. "No Master." She answered his previous question once given permission.
(sorry, crap post >< )
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:30 pm

He thought a moment, patting her head, gripping her hair suddenly. "No, no..not master." He mused. "Your majesty, your highness, my prince. See to me, your not fit to call me master. Your pathetic, low. Dont you agree? Speak." He ordered, forcing her head up to look at him.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Glazed eyes looked up at him as he forced her head up, though she would not look him in the eyes. "Yes my prince. I am pathetic, low, and not fit to call you Master." She said slowly, though it took a moment for her to form the words. She bit back a moan, pleasure coursing through her body as her eyes closed again. She couldn't let go and drift through subspace, needing to respond to him, but she couldn't stop herself from slowly drifting in and out of the mental disconnect.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:17 pm

His brow raised as he lifted her up by the hair leading her to the bed. "Your not going to faint on me are you ,filth?" he growled. He pulled her closer to him, standing behind her as he moved the hair from her neck, tracing a sharp nail across the delicate flesh. "I'm afraid I won't be that easy on you. No...I want you to be fully aware of everything i'm doing to you.." his nail pierced her neck as he tightened the grip on her hair. He watched the blood pool around his nail, and pulled away once it started to drip. "You wont get any sympathy from me. Your nothing to me understand? Nothing but.." He paused, licking the blood that had made its way to the bottom of her neck all the way to her ear. "A pathetic, piece of rubbish, not high enough to lick my boots clean." He threw her on the bed, appearing on top of her in a burst of smoke, tracing his claws down her chest and grinning as blood started to appear. "A slave, a energy source, food." he mused, bringing a blood soaked claw to his mouth. "And you love that don't you?" He moved, to lick on of the lines of blood of of her, moving up to her neck that was still bleeding. "You want to be all of this for me, because thats what you deserve isn't it? You want to beg at my feet, and offer yourself completely to me because.." He laughed a little, pulling away from her neck. "You crave it." He wiped a smudge of blood from his mouth, black eyes looking down at her. "Am I right slave?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Kitten didn't respond to his question. Faint? Not likely. She didn't move while he touched her, the nail dragged across her neck rousing her out of her dreamlike mental state slightly. She listened, her heart rate and breathing slowly speeding up again as he spoke. He was going past her mental tolerance level, and her subspace left. She yelped a little, feeling his nail sting her neck, yelping again as he threw her on the bed. She couldn't regain herself quick enough since he was suddenly on top of her, her back arching as she bit her lip against the pain of his claws. She was enjoying it a little, but not enough to slip back into subspace. No, now she was just afraid, shaking slightly as she whimpered. She fought to calm down, to go back into her mind, but it was no use. At his final question, she couldn't take it anymore, disappearing and reappearing on the other side of the room, holding her hand to her bleeding neck. run She was like a scared rabbit, and she knew it. She dove for the door.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Arcadian laughed darkly when she ran appearing in front of her, grabbing her neck and dragging her back. "Having a change in heart my pet?" He spat, pushing her up face first against the wall, keeping his body against her and her wrists pinned abve her head.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Kitten yelped, struggling against his grip. She whimpered as he pressed her against the wall, still wiggling. She used her magic to go intangible so he couldn't keep his hold and her, stepping through the wall into the next bedroom over. run She quickly looked around, diving for the window once she spotted it. She kept her intangibility as she dove through the glass, large hawk like wings ripping from her back and keeping her in the air as she flew a few feet away from the building. She hovered in the air, looking back at the Manor, rubbing the back of her neck and thankful that there was a piece of polycarbonate plastic under the skin to keep herself protected. If that wasn't there, and someone pinched the back of her neck the right way, they'd render her immobile as well as powerless, or either or, if they knew how to pinch it right. She seemed to space out slightly as she hovered, rubbing her neck still.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 pm

(Notice to any and all RPing with Emerald, Starting April 23rd she will no longer be able to go online at her own choice, RP will be spotty at most all complaints are to be sent to me as this is not of her choosing)

((Emerald: as a note, cuz yeah i can edit any post i f-ing want -sunglasses- this was no one's fault, it's just when I'm going home))

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Smoke appeared behind her before he did, still smoking a cigarette and floating effortlessly. He looked..unamused. "Listen filth." he spat, as a ribbon of smoke shot from his hand and wrapped around her neck. Smoke came off it as he pulled her closer, if she tried to dissapear again she'd get a nasty shock of pain through her body. He grabbed her face, keeping her inches away from his. "Tell me right now that this isn't what you want, or get back into my room. Don't waste my time." he growled, taking a drag.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Kitten yelped, wavering in the air as her wings froze up for a second. She grasped at the ribbon, yelping more as it shocked her when she tried to teleport away. She started crying after he asked her. "Oh, now you care?!" She said, still trying to get the ribbon off. "Don't waste your time. Ha! If you really thought I was filth and 'energy sorce' you would have dragged me back and not said anything. You're wasting your own time!" She snapped at him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top