General Information (Bound Manor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Information (Bound Manor)

Post by Emerald on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 pm

This Manor is the center for hardcore and real life BDSM; things like Old Guard, TPE Relationships, and other more involved lifestyles that are more then just a 'kink'.
Please do be respectful of each other in regards to god modding characters that are not your own. God modding is allowed only if all parties involved agree to it.
I ask that you have a decent knowledge of the real lifestyle and what it involves before role playing here. Romantic relationships are allowed as long as you keep in mind that this section of the forum is for real lifestyle based interactions, not constant romantic fluff.

Last edited by Emerald on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:15 am; edited 7 times in total
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Information (Bound Manor)

Post by Emerald on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 pm

F.A.Q.

Q: Umm, how'd I get here?
A: I don't know, but welcome!

Q: Ok, thanks. So where am I exactly?
A: You really don't know? You're in a home where Masters and slaves live and interact with each other.

Q: Oh, cool! So, I am a (insert role here), how do I get myself a (insert opposite role here)?
A: By interacting, of course! You can find out who is what role in the 'Profiles' section of the site. Pick who fits your taste, and start rping! With some luck, the person you had an interest in will agree to be your (insert desired role). If not, then try for the next person.

Q: Cool! So, where do I stay?
A: In the Manor, of course. All submissives stay on the first floor, while dominants stay on the second and third floors. When you first come to the Manor, you will be assigned a room.

Q: So, what's with those 'restricted' areas? Can I see?
A: Umm, no? They're kind of restricted for a reason. If I catch you trying to get into a restricted area, you will be warned.

Q: Fine fine, I'll behave. So, how big are these bedrooms anyways?
A: Each bedroom on the second and third floors is 18ftx18ft. Each bedroom on the first floor is 15ftx15ft. The only exception to these measurements are two rooms on the third floor, which are 18ftx24ft

Q: Oh! Can I get a bigger room?!
A: No, sorry, all rooms are assigned due to role.

Q: So, there's a bathroom on the first floor, but not on the second or third. Why?
A: The bedrooms on the second and third floors have their own private bathrooms.

Q: Wait, so doesn't that make the rooms on the second and third floors technically smaller?
A: No. See, the bathrooms are not in the layout. They exist, but magically.

Q: Huh?
A: =_= I got lazy, pretend the bathrooms are there.

Q: Oh ok, lol. Anything else I should know?
A: For now, that's about it, but check back in case I've added more!
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top