The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:47 am

He wasn't sure if he should tell Spade what was wrong with his sister, but to keep the truth way was just as bad, right? "I can't quite remember why it happened, but she was shot up with some Mako." He shook his head and frowned. "I feel horrible that I wasn't there to stop it. The best thing I can do now is just take care of her when she gets sick."
Griffith sighed, frowning a bit more. "Still, I just wish there was a way to 'remove' the mako from her system."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 am

She sighed, nodding at Kevin. She looked at the both of them, walking backwards to the door. "Bar?" she asked, pointing towards the door. She knew she wasn't the only person who could use some liquor. She brushed out her skirt, smiling cutely at the two of them.

((sorry, i didn't know it was my turn >.< ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Kevin smiled as she smiley cutely at them. Mine He went over to her, quickly scooping her up in his arms and pressing a kiss to her lips. "Of course, my little love geisha." He said sweetly against her lips, the door opening in front of him. He carried her out into the hall, not paying attention if 2D was following or not.

Murdoc appeared in his office, freshly showered and dressed. He looked around, frowning a little. Didn't he leave a bleeding idiot in here? He opened his office door, looking around his room. 2D and...no Noodle? What the fuck? Murdoc frown more. "Noodle?" He looked around. Where'd she go?
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Her eyes widened when he kissed her, but she quickly shut them, starting to blush. The kiss felt different from Murdocs...she couldnt really explain it. As they left she looked back over Kevins shoulder to 2-D, giving him a grin. Once outside the room and in the hall she sighed quietly, nuzzling against Kevin. Even though she didn't really remember their relationship she felt pretty comfortable with him.."Neh..Kevin-Kun?" She asked, keeping her head against him shoulder and her eyes down. "When we were together...Were we happy?" She asked quietly, playing with her hair. She got a little uneasy, not liking that she didn't remember a big chunk of her past.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 pm

He watched them leave, not really wanting to go with them. They should have some time to themselves for once, specially now that Kevin was back. He stood there, zoning out some as if thinking really hard. 2D was about to leave once he broke out of his trance when the bassist had returned. He nearly jumped out of his skin, the first thing spatting out of his mouth was an "I 'unno." But he knew damn well, didn't he. "I..I should go.." Black eyes stared at Murdoc. That stupid head numbyness was trying to come back but he didn't let it show. The blue just smiled sheepishly and headed for the door.

Danni appeared in her room beside Griffith, she too was freshly showered and dressed. "So what did I miss?" She smiled at the two of them, her mismatched hues looking bright and a bit cheery.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Kevin carried her down the stairs, walking slowly to the bar since he didn't want to put her down yet. He glanced down at her, smiling at her question. "Yes, we were. You even liked my boyfriend...." He bit his tongue. Idiot! She had probably forgotten about that, and who know how she would feel about him having her and a boyfriend. "Err...but if you want me only to be with you that's ok...." Brian would probably be heartbroken. He frowned more.
Murdoc narrowed his eyes at the singer. "Out!" He roared, not wanting to deal with the male. It was bad enough that the dullard was acting spacier then usual. He turned, looking around his room once more. Where the fuck had Noodle gone?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:37 pm

"Threesome?!?!?" she blurted out, jumping out of his arms. She blinked, not meaning to have blurted that out. She laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head. "Ahehehe......" she turned around, taking a breath. "I guess i don't remember alot...." she frowned a little. What else did she not remember. She took his hand, smiling a little, matching the slow pace he had earlier when he was carrying her even though she wanted to get to the alcohol as quickly as possible.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Kevin's face flushed a deep red. "Oh, no no no! You and me and him....never together." He shook his head. Shit, had that happened? No, he was sure it wasn't. "You and him were just friends. I was just kinda dating the both of you." He scratched the back of his head nervously, a little upset that he was no longer holding her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 pm

She laughed a little in response, nodding slightly. "I get it now." she smiled, not even being able to imagine herself with two guys. She shuddered mentally, turning to hide a blush. She sighed a little, the bar in sight now. "Are you still with him?" She asked, walking behind the bar and grabbing a bottle of rum. She opened it, taking a swig, somehow managing to look adorable even though she was chugging a bottle of alcohol. She sat it down, shivering a bit. What did Murdoc think about the two of them together? She frowned, what did she care what he thought? He gave her away! She huffed, taking another swig, absent mindedly tugging on the collar with her free hand. She sat the bottle down again, dropping her hand from her neck.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 am

(getting this out of the way so that nothing's messed up for the wedding)
Kevin smiled a little, going over to the bar and joining her. She was adorable. "Yeah, me and him are still together. If that's not alright with you, though, I can talk to him." He frowned again.
Murdoc didn't wait for a reply from the singer, rather, shoved the man out the door and slammed the bedroom door in his face. He turned, stalking over to his office. He turned on his computer, opening a program. Of course Murdoc would have a surveillance camera in his room; why wouldn't he? He checked the video feed of what happened in his room while he was gone.
Kevin sat on one of the stools, looking at the bottles behind the bar. He didn't feel like having a drink, so he just watched Noodle.
She was naked, standing at the bar, a seductive look in her eyes. Her lips worked the rim of the rum bottle for a second before she pulled the bottle away, but not before giving the rim a seductive flick of her tongue, her gaze trapping him. She tilted the bottle to take another drink, but instead, poured the alcohol down her naked chest. "Kevin..." She purred. "Why not have some rum?" She said, offering her small rum covered bosom to him....
Kevin blushed at the scene his mind put Noodle in suddenly, his face suddenly bright red. He didn't hear heavy footsteps storming down the stairs and toward them.
Murdoc scowled as he stormed down the stairs toward the bar. How dare that little gay shit! Kevin was going to pay. "KEVIN!" He boomed as he got near the bar.
Kevin snapped out of fantasy land instantaneously. Oh shit, how'd Murdoc find out so quick?! Ugh, it must have been that damn singer! "Uhh, Noodle, I have to uh...I LOVE YOU!" He rushed out, and suddenly disappeared.

Murdoc stormed into the bar a moment later, scowling more. Fuck, he got away! Oh well, no harm done yet, right? Oh, but he was going to do harm to the boy. A lot of fucking harm. He growled, eyes landing on Noodle. "No, I did not give you to tha little prick of a flaming ass-bottomer. You are mione, now and forevah, and you can deal wif it. Now, enjoy yer drink, Io'll be in moy room." He said, disappearing. Of course, when he said 'his room', he wasn't talking about the one in the Manor.
(The next time that Noodle is gonna see him is at the wedding)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 am

Spade looked at Danni. "Well, nothing really." He wasn't going to say anything about what Griff had just told him. "Everything is all set for the wedding. Here's the address, and I guess I'll see you guys there." He said, handing Danni a paper with the address and details about the castle so Griff and her could plan. "I'll leave you two to it. See you then." He said, disappearing.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Her mouth fell open, and she held the bottle stupidly to her mouth, as if about to take another drink. She blinked when he disappeared, slowly bringing the bottle down. Kevin lied? She looked to where he disappeared. Thats kind of..."Kawaii~......." she mused, zoning out. She looked down, a smile growing across her face. Murdoc was mad at him, and she was still his "forevah" she smiled, hugging the bottle to her chest as she made her way upstairs. She hoped the two wouldnt kill eachother....

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top