The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Throughout the manor signs began to appear advertizing a new residence near by for those wishing to leave the slave life and live peacefully. A number and directions were printed under a message.

To who are wanting a new home,

I have sensed a disturbance within this manor's walls and cordially invite all that wish to come to take residence in my home. Rank has no meaning and all races are welcome.

Sincerely,
Madame M
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Missy blinked as she noticed a sign appearing. No ranking? Madame M? What the hell is going on? First Serenity, and now this? What else was going to happen?

The neko didn't like how everything was changing so quickly. She didn't like it at all. Too much too soon. Blue eyes looked around as he ears moved about trying to pick up any sound of any one....The was barely any people at all, and it scared her. "I have a feeling everyone is leaving, Balto." Ears drooped and her tail went limp. Balto had been running around near the garden but stopped, noticing his master wasn't her usual cheerful self.
The pup whimpered and sat at her feet, looking up at her before nuzzling her leg. "Everyone is leaving. And the only person to simply tell me a good bye was Serenity. I feel like this family of ours is tearing apart in a manner of speaking.[/i]

Griffith blushed slightly and chuckled, nuzzling her neck. Though it was short lived when he heard the knock.

Griff made his way to the door and opened it, smiling at Spade. "Please, come in and make yourself comfortable."

(The room is in Griff's profile info, just to satify curiousity. Gotta, go and do my chores.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Kin sat in meditation outside his restaurant cans of gasoline by his side as he was trying to decide if her was really going to go through with it. The burning of his pride and joy. He opened his eyes looking from the cans to the building trying to steel himself for the task he was about to do. He held a paper with the message sent by the mystery woman and he and Ayumi had already decide to leave. "True freedom. I can't be bond to this place any longer." he said to himself as he got to his feet and taking a can in hand began tossing the flammable fluid onto the walls of the restaurant's outer walls.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 pm

2D really woke up when he hit the floor. He winced and sat up, a hand reached up to the wound on his neck, pulling it away to see a decent amount of blood. Coal eyes then looked around the room before settling on Murdoc. What just happened? The younger man slowly got to his feet, his legs shaking and unstable. It didn't help that his pants fit tighter than usual. 2D leaned against the desk. "Oi...you okay?" Stupid question. He put his hand back to his neck and applied some pressure in hopes of slowing the bleeding. "Nngh.." He shuddered at his own action. It hurt but it hurt pretty good.

While Griffith answered the door she pulled out her phone. She grinned to herself. He needed her help! Danni quickly replied.
'Take you to it or bring it to you? But what makes this different from all the other times you had your way with him?'
A small smirk replaced the grin at the thought of things being back to the way they were...or at least as close as it could get. If Murdoc insisted, Danni knew Luis had some tasty noms stored away somewhere.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:31 am

Fuck, the room was starting to go red and fuzzy. He shook it off, not even noticing 2D move or speak. All he could smell was blood, and he growled, forcing himself to stay put as he looked down at his phone.
'Either. Dont care. Ill explain when im not hngry' He texted, closing the phone and gently sitting down on the floor. Fuck, that scent was starting to fuck with his head.

Spade smiled at Griff. "Thanks." He said, walking into the room. He waved to Danni, sitting on the edge of the bed and waiting for her to be done with her phone.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Nose twitched at the smell of gasoline met her nose. Gasoline? What on earth?

Being as curious as she was, she stood up and went to the source, only to have Balto run right beside her. It was then that she noticed the guy named Kin. "What are you doing?" Was he going to truely set fire to this place? Everything was getting worse and worse.

After closing the door behind Spade, Griffith made his way over to his desk and sat there. Danni seemed busy at the moment so he kinda kept quite.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 am

Kin heard a voice behind him and turned around, "I think my plans should be quite clear. I will not let anyone make a profit from my restaurant but I also can't say so this is the only thing I can think to do to keep it that no one else can profit from it. So a new life for my wife and I will rise from the ashes of old." He turned back around picking up another can and pouring more gasoline on the outer walls until he knew it would burn to the ground. "Sayonara Dokuritsu.." he said pulling out a lighter and flicking it to make a small flame. He stood there in thought for a moment before arcing his arm to start the fire.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 am

He just stood and watched Murdoc.

"Be right back. Start talkin about me, boys." She waved a hand and disappeared, reappearing in Murdoc's office. Her dual tone eyes looked between her parents before scoffing. "Pity." Danni shook her head, muttering something along the lines of nostalgia before disappearing once more, only this time taking her father with her.

[DSorry it sucks and that it's vague. Des, IM me or some shit so we can figure out the nom situation. lol]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Spade blinked a little as Danni disappeared. What was that about? He looked at Griff. "Err, hello again." He nibbled his lip. Ugh, why did he get thrown into this? He wasn't really the best when having to be social.

Kevin appeared in the lounge, hiding under a couch. When he confirmed that the room was empty, he attempted to get out from under said couch, he only achieved getting his head stuck out and the rest of him wouldn't fit. He sighed. "Oh Noodle, where'd you go!" He teleported to on top of the couch, scanning his surroundings. Maybe he should just trace to her? That would probably be best.
He teleported once more, appearing next to....Murdoc bed? No, this couldn't be right. He looked down at Noodle, taking a minute for everything to register. Noodle, collar, Murdoc's room.
Kevin caught fire.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm

What the fuck?! Everyone must of lost it! How could all of this be happening!

"Why would you all leave? What's happening that is making all of you leave what has been with us for nearly two and a half years." Was it two or was it one and a half? She wasn't sure. Balto sensed his master's distress and confusion and sat down, keeping his head low and ears back, whimpering. "We're all a family, so why are we choosing to split up now?"

"Hello." Man, this was a little awkward. "Um...would you care to sit down? Maybe have a soda or something?" Yeah, he wasn't so good with this stuff either.
Masato began to move some of his college books off the furniture and onto his shelf. "Please, don't be a stranger. Just ask me for something and I'll try to deliver."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:41 am

Kin closed the lighter, "You were here by choice. I was brought here against my will. I am still considered a slave. Have you ever had all your freedom striped from you? After I was let go by Kitten my eyes opened I regained something I had taken, my own free will. I will not risk it being taken from me again," he explained. "Serenity is gone, and Ayumi and I have been thinking of starting a family but I refuse to bring a child into the world in a place that is of slavery." The cook flicked the lighter open again. "Give me a good reason to stay here?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Noodle turned a sickening color of white when Kevin appeared out of no where. Her mouth opened but she wasn't able to get any words to come out. She watched silently as he caught fire, sitting up and backing away from him up against the headboard. Her eyes were wide, the vivid green visible. She stayed silent, watching the red head, her expression one of clear distress. She bit her lip, swallowing slowly and crawled across the bed toward him, squinting a little at the brightness of the flames. She stood, the strange yellow sparks popping off various places on her body and embraced him, somehow the sparks keeping her safe from the fire. "Im sorry Kevin..please don't be angry.." she said softly, in japanese. She kept her arms wrapped tightly around him. She bit her lip, looking towards the door of the office, feeling 2-D's aura. She pulled away, her hair whipping around from the golden energy she was giving off. She looked up at him, looking like she was on the verge of tears.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Spade blinked a little at the male as he sat on the bed. "Ummm, Griff? Do you know how funny it sounds when you tell someone who has the ability to make things appear out of thin air, that you'll get them anything they need?" The corner of his lip twitched up into a smile as he shook his head. "There's a lot that you are going to have get used to when you marry her...." Fuck, did he even know about the 'family'? Spade inwardly groaned.

Kevin felt her embrace him and tensed up. How was she not getting hurt? He heard her speak, the words sounding distant to him, but they calmed him, the flames dying down. He hugged her back before blinking in confusion, wondering what the hell was happening here. Noodle never had magic before; what was with this energy? He frowned more, seeing the tears in here eyes. "No no no, Noodle, don't cry." He pulled her to his chest despite her pulling away from him a moment ago. "Please don't cry Noodle. I'm not mad at you, I promise." Oh, no. I'm mad at that asshat demon! Oh, Murdoc, you're going to pay dearly for this. Maybe I'll hand you back to Angela myself.
He growled under his breath.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 pm

She hung from him limply when he pulled her over, trembling slightly . "B-But now Kevin kun and 2D kun HATE MEEE!" she cried out, clutching him as she started to cry uncontrollably. "I-IM SUCH A-AN AWFUL P-PERSON!! I-IM S-SOOO SORRY!!" she sobbed, clutching him tighter and hiding her face in the fabric of the shirt on his chest. "I-I just wanted.." she paused. What did she want? For Murdoc to finally notice her? To get his praise for once? And he said that it would keep the both of them safe from that angel lady right?She started sobbing again. Where the hell was he? "K-Kevin, please d-dont look at me differently." she said quietly, sounding painfully pathetic. She wanted to hide or just forget about this whole mess...The unmarked, sealed envelope she kept in her bra seemed to weigh a thousand pounds right now. She could forget it if she really wanted too. Her brows furrowed, as she pushed the thought away.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:05 pm

He watched Danni and Murdoc disappear. 2D sighed and touched the holes on his neck. It began to heal slowly but seemed to do so in a reluctant way. He wiped the blood off on his shirt and pants as he stared at the wall. Once his body calmed down, the man phased through the wall, going into the bedroom to check on Noodle. Something was off with her and 2D had to make sure things were settled between them. He paused when seeing Noodle and Kevin. Jeez..wot's wif me an wolkin in on weird situations today.. "S-sorry..I.." He didn't really know what to say.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:15 am

Kevin tensed up a little, never seeing Noodle freak out so badly. He frowned, holding her close. "No, no no no. Noodle, I'd never view your differently." Mine. He heard the growl in the back of his mind. Yes, she was his, and no one elses.
He sighed. "Noodle, I'm gong to talk to Murdoc telepathically, ok?" He closed his eyes, still holding her. If she finds out I lied about this, she may hate me, or love me more. No, he wasn't going to talk to Murdoc telepathically, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt. Besides, it was go her own good.
He opened his eyes again. "Noodle, I have good news! Murdoc said that I can have you! Isn't that great? You don't have to deal with that mean old neglectful bassist. And since you'll still be owned, those two evil women still won't be able to grab you." He hoped that was the only reason why Murdoc would dare collar Noodle; for her own safety and not his perverted amusement.
Kevin blinked, just realizing 2D had stepped in. "Errr, do you mind, 2D? we're kinda...." Cuddling? Sorta.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 am

She blinked, watching him as he shut his eyes, sniffing quietly. She noticed 2-D, giving him a weird sort of pained smile. She jumped when Kevin spoke, zoning out on him when she heard what he said. "N....Nani?" She looked at 2-D before she looked back at Kevin. Murdoc would give her up just like that? Somehow..That really hurt her feelings. But..maybe it was for the better right? She felt sick to her stomach, wanting to cry more. How could he? Baka. She looked down. She'd been so happy when he cuddled her...but...now he gave her to Kevin. She looked up at him. He was her fiance before right? She blinked again before she smiled at Kevin cutely, "Thats great!!" she exclaimed, giving an extrememly convincing performance despite the weird feelings she was having. "Im so happy!" Actually im really depressed and confused... she thought, her thoughts completely opposite of what she was saying. Kevin would be good though..he'd treat her well..he'd give her attention..She smiled at 2-D apologetically, her eyes falling on the males neck her. Her smile instantly turned to a look of worry...were those...fang marks? "2D kun, your neck." she pulled away from Kevin, going to check up on the singer.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Was there a reason he should stay? Not a one popped up in her mind. He presented a good point, but still. Things were gonna change and change was something she didn't like.
With a frown, she inwardly scolded herself for thinking selfishly on her own fear than other's needs. "Go ahead. See you later, I guess." And with that, she turned a left Kin. Balto soon running up behind her.

Missy headed back into the manor, now thinking on what to do....there...wasn't anything much to do anymore....

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so used to asking questions with guests." And it was true. "And getting used to such changes will be worth a life with her. But enough said, would you mind telling me about what the situation is with the castle?"

(Wedding rp will take place on gaia forums April 2nd.....I think.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:47 am

Kin nodded as he lit the lighter again before tossing it at the restaurant as the wall began to go ablaze. "I guess this it," he said before sitting down with crossed legs and watched it burn before getting joined by his wife, "Well is everything packed and ready to go?"

Ayami nodded as she placed and hand on Kin's shoulder. "You can finally go free Kin," she said a small smile on her lips before turning through the slowly burning remains of the restaurant. "Well this is the last thing you had to tie you to Kitten," she said before they headed inside to finish getting ready to leave.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Spade nodded. "Yeah. My friend said as long as we clean it up a bit, we can use it. His parents haven't been there in a while, so it's a bit dusty and the yard needs a little maintenance, but not much. We can use any room in the castle we'd like as long as the door isn't locked. And as my wedding gift to you guys, I already sent some people over there to start cleaning and such. When Danni's back, I'll give her the location so you guys can teleport there anytime you want to plan out decoration and such."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:38 pm

2D overheard the bit with Kevin lying. Like hell Murdoc would give Noodle up so easily! He narrowed his eyes a little, frowning at the fashion man. 'Oi, dun lie to Noodle.' He spoke telepathically to him before looking at the guitarist. "Eh, it's nuffink." A small smile was given before her hugged her. "Are you awright?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:46 pm

She sighed when he hugged her, hugging him back smiling a little. She felt calmer with him there...without Murdoc. She nodded, slumping a little. "It has been a long day.." and I want a drink.. she finished in her head. She let go of him, but still leaned up against the singer. The collar tilted, and she remembered it was there. She tugged at it a little, her brows furrowing. Wouldn't it have come off if Murdoc really gave her to Kevin? She sighed again, dropping her hand from it.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 pm

"Well, thank you. This really means a lot to us~" He smiled more and nodded. "I was wondering, is it alright if we invite any one we want. I know the guy name Ken is a excellent cook so I'd like to hired him for the cooking. Though, I think that it's highly important that Danni's family attend. I mean, it is a big day for her sooo....."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

'You'd rather Murdoc own her?' He said mentally back to the singer before looking at Noodle. He watched her tug at her collar and he frowned. "Err, we'll get your old collar off. Murdoc mentioned something about a key..." He glanced around. "I'll ask him for it when he gets back. He's...busy." What was that about 'not lying'? Yeah, Kevin was rapidly digging himself into a hole.

Spade nodded. "Anyone you'd like. And if you need anything else, just let me know." He said. When was Danni gonna get back? It was odd that she just disappeared when Spade showed up. Maybe she was hiding something from him? "Hey, ummm... is Danni ok? She didn't look like she was fully ok when I saw her."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 pm

'No..er..sorta..but rilly, dun get 'er hopes up or summfink.'
He watched her for a moment, that jealousy fizzling out, mostly. Stu was beginning to think of her more as a...understudy? Was that the proper phrase? He would have to teach her some things to help keep her out of trouble with the man, if she'll still be owned. His rested his hand on Noodle's shoulder, his other rubbing the back of his neck. Why did it have to be naked? Maybe he could pester Kat about this situation...but that could be too much to dump on her just for a piece of mind for the dullard. Not only that but she probably wouldn't be thrilled if she had to own him. Boy that situation would be familiar if it followed through. "Yeah..real long day.." 2D watched Kevin and sighed. He didn't know how to make his mouth shut did he? At least he did it because he loves Noodle which is always good. He smiled slightly.

[No idea when Danni's coming back..so I suppose whenever Murdoc does come back he could bring her with him. :3]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top