The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 pm

He didn't really know what to say to any of that. If he could, he would of done anything to lift this burden off her. But this was a magic related problem....a subject he wasn't familar with. He could only hug her gently and sigh. "Let's go find Spade...and finish talking. I need to give him money anyway to replace his computer."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Murdoc felt her uneasiness and growled, looking towards 2D. "Out!" He barked at the singer, hoping the azure haired man had enough brains to leave, which he probably didn't. The first tiome I can do this rioght an' dullard 'as to ruin it! Murdoc looked back down to Noodle, laying next to her and wrapping his arms around her comfortingly. "Ignore 'im pet, 'e'll go away."
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 pm

She cringed when he barked at 2-D, sniffing a little. She wanted to talk to him..she could feel how upset he was, but was too afraid to move...and not really able to, let alone remember how to breathe right. She blinked when Murdoc wrapped his arms around her..the color starting to return to her face. When was the last time he'd hugged her? She kept her eyes shut, sniffing again. She'd talk to 2-D later...untill then she'd just have to hope that he wouldn't hate her.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 pm

"I guess so." She stood on her tippy toes and nuzzles his face. Danni smirked, looking forward to talking about wedding plans. "So..besides the castle...what else do we discuss my fiance." The woman played with his shirt collar before walking out of the bathroom, meanwhile putting on a small thin sweater jacket. Those chills that came with getting sick sucked.

"I..I jus..I fought.." He was tripping over his words and everything in between. 2D flinched when Murdoc told him to get out. He went to speak again but instead he had the sudden feeling of his stomach in knots. Did he just really call her that? Jealousy just got up in his face and spat in it. A few lightbulbs popped, unable to contain himself. The blue had enough control to make his weapon to disappear. He might be dim but wasn't stupid enough to stab the older man in the face. 2D looked to Noodle and then to Murdoc. At least it wasn't some random ass person that was in Noodle's place. The emotion simmered down but lingered. He couldn't get himself to move. Derp.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Murdoc growled low in his throat. He kissed Noodle's forehead, murmuring against it. "I apologize pet, Io'll be rioght back." He pulled away from Noodle, standing up and look at 2D. Damn it, he hated being shorter then the dullard! Suddenly, the two males were in Murdoc's office. "Yanno, I wonted ta do this rioght dullard, but yeh 'ad ta come in in the middle o' it, didn't yeh!?" He snarled at the singer, knowing that Noodle won't hear them through soundproof walls.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

"I fought she wos in trouble! I..I jus wonted ta make sure she wos awright." 2D became a bit pale. "I.." He whined. "Did ya rilly 'ave ta hurt 'er olready?" Obviously she was new to this right? He glanced around the office anxiously, stepping a step away from the bassist. "I di'n't mean ta mess it up..I.." His brows furrowed together.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 pm

She nearly purred when he kissed her forehead, smiling a little untill he pulled away. She sat up and turned when he went to 2-D, watching with a look of concern on her face. She wanted to run to 2-D, but knew that would only get her..or them..in more trouble. She sniffed again as they dissapeared, feeling 2-Ds aura in the other room...he wasn't happy. She grabbed her hair, moaning and flopping over on the bed, curling up into a ball. She'd made 2-D upset...She gripped her hair tighter, still feeling sick to her stomach.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Murdoc's hand shot out, catching the singer around the throat and pulling the male closer. He looked 2D directly in the eyes as he spoke. "Whoy did I 'ave to punsih moy pet? Becuase she did somefing wrong, and as 'er Master, I 'ave ever rioght to punish 'er. She will quickly learn 'er new place, jus lioke you did." He smirked a little, his fingers loosening their grip. "But I know wot's wrong. You'd rather be the one on tha bed, crying out in pain and pleasure at moy 'ands." He purred. "You're neck is jus so empty, wishin it 'ad somefing there." He said, lloking down at the singers neck before meeting 2D's eyes again. "I can put it back, yanno. You could be mione again. Ol yeh 'ave to do is say two small words. 'Please m'lord', and everything will be bettah."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am

"Well, we need to find someone to make the cake and food, set up the decorations, wed us, and we'll need a color theme~" The man chuckled, reaching into his pocket and handing her a credit card. I've set a limit on the card so you don't end up breaking me but it should be enough to get whatever your heart desires for this wedding. I only ask of two tiny things~ We be bond under holy matromony and that I select out wedding song to dance too~"

It seemed that the manor was full of nothing but playful yips and yaps as the Border Collie Wolf mix ran about, looking for someone of something to play with.

Missy would of played with him but was truely just....in slight shock. Balto didn't sense this though since he hadn't been around his master for very long.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 am

2D squeaked as his throat was caught. Wide white eyes stared into Murdoc's mismatched pair. Every word rang in his seemingly empty head. He was frozen as if he stared into the eyes of Medusa. That feeling he had to learn to fear was rushing back. His head felt so numb but his entire body ached. No.. Everything went to shit when Murdoc said those two words. Stu hasn't said those words in so long, and never thought he would again. It was taking every ounce of his being to not reach up to his own neck and beg for the man's ownership. Fuck it hurt so much. 2D's hands trembled as he tried to conjure up his conscious. He mustn't, he couldn't. He was going to be married to the most wonderful-est woman that he loves, Kat Miyazaki. Dear God, she would be utterly destroyed if he just gave in to Muds. "Dun do this to me..m'.." He almost said it. Tears poured down his cheeks, he felt so sick. One word rang out in his mind. "Tovaras.." 2D spoke it aloud, yet in a tone that seemed it wasn't directed to Murdoc at all, separate from the words he spoke before it. The man's legs gave out as he fainted at the other's feet.

"That's a big to-do list.." She smiled and took the card. "That's not too much to ask for." Danni purred at the feeling of the plastic between her fingers. "I'll probably just buy my wedding gown....which I still have to find."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 am

Murdoc watched the male struggle, not being able to keep from smiling. As 2D's body fell before him, he tsked. "Pathetic." He sneered, picking up the limp form of the singer and teleporting outside his door. He dumped the singer onto the floor of the hallway, turning his back and going back inside his bedroom. He closed and locked the door behind him, going back to the bed and gently climbing next to Noodle. He reached out, gently petting her on the head. "You ok?" He asked softly.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 am

She stayed curled into the ball, gripping her hair tightly. "2-D kun....hates me now right?" she asked, her voice small and full of hurt. "Is he ok?" she gripped her hair a little tighter. Murdoc could have killed him..2-D seemed mad enough but there was another feeling his aura was giving of..maybe...jealously.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Murdoc shook his head, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him. Was he...cuddling her? Not many people knew he was capable of such a caring action. "2d don't 'ate yeh luv, 'e's jus shocked. 'e wosn't expectin sumfing lioke this ta 'appen." He pet her softly, holding her close. " 'e'll be fione. Jus give 'im tiome ta sort things out. 'e'll undastand in tiome."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Her eyes widened, and she dropped her hands, ready to try to run away before she realized what he was doing. Wait...what?? Hadn't he just stabbed her in the back a little bit ago? She relaxed, scooting closer to the bassist, nuzzling his chest lightly. She sniffed, nodding at what he said. Murdoc would know right? She stayed quiet, nuzzled against against him, feeling awfully small. She was surprised at him..she'd never seen him..cuddle someone..well...besides a rum bottle if that counted. She sighed, calming down more.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:38 pm

He continued to soothingly pet her head, kissing her forehead as he did so. "Now then pet, 'ave you learned anything today?" He asked softly.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 pm

He caught her off gaurd, she was glad he couldn't see her face. "Ah, um..yes sir.." she nodded, trying really hard to remember after all the events that just happened. "Call you Master or Sir at all times, d-...there is another title that is also acceptable. I'm allowed in your room unless you say otherwise. I am only allowed on your bed and office if invited. I can't leave the manor unless given permission. If given a command i must say yes sir and go do it or have a "damn good" reason why i cant. I cannot look you in the eyes without permission. If ordered to get into a position I must stay like that untill given permission to move..and um.....don't attack you...sir." she recited, muttering the last part quietly. She was surprised she remembered all that...if only she could remember it in the moment..

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Murdoc chuckled after she was done reciting all the rules, hugging her tightly. "Very good, girl. Now, since you were able to say ol tha, Io'll expect you to remember. I know yer new to this, but I ain't gonna go lioght on you, as you saw. Tha dun mean I dun care or understand, but you need to learn yer place, and I'm not going to slack in my responsibilities as a Master to be soft." He kissed her forehead again. "Understand? He asked softly.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:23 pm

She looked up, focusing on the collar of his shirt as he spoke. She looked down again at his chest, playing with the fabric of his shirt when he asked if she understood. She nodded, "Hai, I understand sir." she answered, biting her lip a little, frowning at the blood she tasted. Must be from earlier she lifted up her hand to whipe it away.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Murdoc nodded. "Good girl." He purred, his hand cupping her chin and tilting her head up slightly so he could mesh his lips with hers in a deep and dominating kiss.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:44 pm

She squeeked a little in surprise, bringing her hands up against his chest. Her first reaction was to try to pull away, there was still blood on her lip, but she stopped quickly, kissing him back. A light pink blush crept across her cheeks, and she started to get that fuzzy feeling in her head again. She gripped his shirt lightly, her back arching a little without her noticing.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Blood? Why the fuck did he taste blood? Better question was; why was it her blood? He tensed slightly. FUCK! He abruptly pulled away from her, putting about a foots distance between then and closed his eyes. Ok, when was the last time he fed? Yeah, like, months ago? Lovely. He felt his self control starting to slip as he licked the lingering taste off his lips. No! Dun do tha, yer gonna make it worse you twat! He looked at Noodle, bangs obscuring his eyes slightly so she wouldn't see them both start turning red. "I...ummm....bathroom!" He blurted out, disappearing from the spot.
He appeared in front of his bedroom door, nearly tripping over the unconscious singer. No tiome, this will do. He piced the singer back up, teleporting them back to his office. Without a second's hesitation, fangs sank into 2D's neck as Murdoc shivered, mentally sighing as the singer's blood coated his mouth. Unfortunately, his self control was quickly dissolving.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:42 pm

She flinched when he pulled away. She tilted her head sadly, but stayed where she was. She peeked up at him quickly, looking down just as fast. He didn't look so good. He dissapeared, and she blinked looking up at where he dissapeared from. She pouted a little, had she done something wrong? She sighed, rolling onto her back, looking at the ceiling still pouting.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 pm

"Any dress you want~ I just can't be there to see it. The groom can't see the bride in the dress until the ceremony. And sadly, the day before the wedding, we'll have to stay at different places, for it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding." Grifith was so old fashioned but didn't mind one bit about Danni making this wedding what she wanted. "I do believe Spade wanted to speak to us. So it's best if we invite him to our room and talk here."

(I don't know what to post for Missy so just go on ahead. When I get an idea, then I'll post for her. All she's doing is walking around with her puppy.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:51 pm

2D's face twinged a little, the pain bringing him out of unconsciousness for the most part, as well as waking up something else; if you know what I mean. For all he knew, this could be a dream, as if he was coherent enough to know anything at all. He groaned, gripping the man's shoulder since it was the closest thing to hold onto. The singer's neck craned to the side, yielding to the bassist. Stu-Pot mumbled something before pressing into the fangs, causing him to groan again.

"So I guess you can't see what will be under the gown either~. What a pitty." She smirked at him. Danni then pulled out her phone, sending a text to Spade to invite him to their room to talk.

[And if you don't know what I mean..then try to think really hard about it. >w>;;;;;;;;;;; ]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Spade appeared in the lobby, looking around. Why was it so...empty? And why was there a sign hanging off the front desk? He looked at the sign, even more confused.
The Manor is under new management! We will be relocating soon.
There was an address to the Manor's new location on the sign. New management? What the balls?
Spade shook his head, going upstairs and locating their bedroom. He knocked lightly on the door.

Control, control, keep yerself under control... He felt the signer press into him hearing the male groan, and most of his already vanishing self control flew out the window. He growled, claws biting into 2D's upper arsm where Murdoc held him. GIT A HOLD OF YERSELF! His mental scream snapped him out of it enough for the bassist to shove 2D away completely. Murdoc panted, struggling to keep enough control not to maim the singer. He stumbled backwards, trying to put space between the two of them as he fumbled his cell out of his pocket. Fuck....need....to git out of 'ere.... Danni, wasn't she nearby? He quickly set her an extremely sloppy text.
'Dani, need foood befre i tear yor mother apart. help?'
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top