The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:01 pm

She blinked, walking over quickly, nearly tripping over herself out of nervousness. She looked up, smiling a little. "Aheh?" she giggled nervously. It was weird, normally she was calm, and more put together...Murdoc made her act completely opposite though. She covered her mouth, standing up strait. "S-sorry..

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Murdoc heaved a sigh. He'd be nice; for now, anyways. "Noodle, you 'ave a collar now, tha means yer gonna 'ave to start following rules. You dun follow rules, I will not go lightly on you." He said the last part in a minorly colder tone. "Now then, first we will start off with titles. You will coll me Master or Sir at ol tiomes. You don't have to say it at the end of every sentence, but if you go four tiomes without using titles once, you will be punished. You are allowed in moy room whenevah unless I say otherwiose. You are only allowed on moy bed when I inviote you or put you there moyself. You are allowed to roam upstairs an' downstairs as you please unless I say otherwiose. You are not allowed to leave the Manor's property without moy permission. You are not allowedin moy office without moy permission. An' if I give you a command, you bettah either say 'yes Sir' and go do it, or 'ave a damn good reason why yeh can't. Lastly, nevah look me in the eyes unless I specifically command you to. Do I make moyself clear, slave?" He voice was cold and strict as he gave her her new rules.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Her head tilted as he spoke. How was she going to remember all of this? She zoned out on the bassist as he spoke. Master?..She wasn't so sure...Sir seemed easier..seemed he forgot about "daddy". Her head tilted more, she went a little pidgeon toed to stay balanced. "Unless I put you there myself..." wait...on his bed? A blush started to creep across her cheeks. Why would he put her there..? The corner of her lip started to curl into a grin. She continued to zone out, not realizing she was looking strait at him untill he gave her the last rule. She blinked, a shiver going down her spine at his tone. She panicked, covering her eyes and looking down. She nodded quickly, putting her hands down at her side and bowing...wait..that was wrong. She kept her head down. "Yes...Mmmm....Sir...."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Murdoc chuckled, patting her head. Yeah, she was going to get confused a lot it seemed. Reminded him of a certain singer. "Good girl. I will also accept 'Daddy' as a title, but I won't push it."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 pm

She kept her head down, but peeked through her bangs a little. "B-but...you'd like it right?"she asked quietly, messing with her hair. "I mean...the robot..." she trailed off. Shit. "My apologies sir." The titles...that'd take getting used too.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Murdoc sighed, petting her head. She was cute. "Io'm not going to force you to coll me tha, but yes, I would lioke it." He pulled his hand away, standing up fully. "Now, back to the bderoom with you, on the bed." He motioned for her to go.

John effortlessly found his way up the stairs and back to his bedroom with the succubus hanging on him, her legs wrapped around his waist as she nibbled and kissed his neck. He paused twice to lock his lips with hers, but only briefly, before continuing to get to his destination. He opened the door to his room, going inside and shutting the door before dropping Erika on the bed. It was oddly....quiet. He looked at his brother. "What happened to the screaming?"
The younger John didn't look up from his laptop. "I sew his mouth shut. Who's this?"
The older John sat down. "This is Erika. We're going out." Erika giggled at his comment before tugging the older twin onto the bed, rolling on top of him and continuing her kisses.
The younger John glared at his brother before looking down again. "I bought us a new build like we discussed. We just have to go over there and flush it out."
"Oh, you guys are buying a house? Can I come?" Erika purred, making her way into John's pants.
The younger twin scowled. "No, not a house. We're leaving here and making our own Manor. Our rules, our place." He then looked at his brother. "Did you really fall under a succubus's charm."
The older John snorted. "No, dip shit. I like her. And we'll leave for the new place when I'm done." He said, thrusting up into Erika just as she positioned herself over him.

Last edited by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:00 pm

She looked up at him, nodding. Wait, no. Wrong. She shut her eyes and looked down. "Yes sir." she turned and crawled onto his bed mentally facepalming. He had just told her not to look at him and not to forget titles. She bit her lip, sitting in the middle of the bed and keeping her head down.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Murdoc watched her leave the office, waiting for a moment before he followed. She hadn't made eye contact, but she almost had a couple times. She'd get the hang of it.
He walked into the bedroom, closing the office door and locking it before looking back at Noodle. "Lay down, close your eyes." He commanded her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 pm

The color started to drain from her face. She looked up at him again, strait at his eyes. Shit. She gulped, trying to remember how to breath. She covered her eyes and layed down, panicking quietly. What was he going to do?...She wasn't sure if she was scared or...excited. She wanted to hide..but was pretty positive that was against the rules... Be good... she scolded herself.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 pm

She had come to a conclusion, and as difficult as it was for her, she knew she had to do this. Serenity took one glance at her room and sighed, soon her belongings were packed and poofed into her car.

Missy turned and noticed her fiance just randomly appear and was puzzled. He seemed destressed. As much as she wanted to comfort him, she had to feed the baby.....

Becca soon dissappeared from Missy's arms and into Serenity's. And using her magic, Serenity spoke to Missy mentally. "Missy, I'm leaving. I realize this isn't the proper place to raise Becca. Please, hear me out. I'm leaving right now.....No one else knows I'm going. Missy, I love you, really I do. You're a true friend but I have to leave. When I'm stable and have everything straightened out, I'll get ahold of you. Good-bye, I'll see you soon."And that was the end of that conversation. Blue eyes looked down at Becca, not teleporting outside to her car, placing Becca in her car seat.
Serenity was quick to get into her car, took one last look at the Manor and drove off. Ready to start a new life.

Missy was nearly in tears, hearing her friend leaving was like a punch to the stomach...a horrible knot in her throat. Get a grip, you'll see her one day. She said so. Still, the feeling never left.

Balto scurried over to his Master and began licking his face and yipping.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Griffith looked around, noticing they were up in their room. Danni must of done it.

His white eyes looked to hsi future-wife, startled that she looked pale and.....dammit. He followed behind her to the bathroom and held back her hair, rubbing her back. Not saying a word.

(Sorry. Shit post. Have to take care of animals.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Murdoc growled a little when she looked him in the eyes. Yeah, she was going to learn; the hard way. He flipped her over in one quick motion, his hand connecting with her ass in a hard 'slap'. "Wot did I tell you about eye contact, slave?" He said, lifting her skirt to give her bottom another hard smack. "I told you not to look me in the eyes, didn't I slave?" Another smack, hard enough to make his hand sting.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:12 pm

She yelped, struggling in his grip. "I'm sorry Mur- Master!!" she cried out, starting to get teary not so much from it hurting, but rather the situation. She covered her face, embarrassed that..she was enjoying it a little. He hit her again, and she panicked more. "You said not to look you in the eye unless I have permission!!!!" she squeaked out, her voice shaky. He hit her again, and she yelped again at the sting, despretely trying to cover her pink and white stripped panties with a tiny laced trim. "D-...Master I'm s-sorry." she cried again, not being able to bring herself to say "Daddy" but coming really close. She sniffed, bracing for another hit.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Murdoc lowered his hand, not hitting her again. He didn't say anything, but rather just watched, and waited.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:34 pm

She stayed tensed a couple more seconds, before dropping her hands from her face slowly. She sniffed, blinking, realizing the hit she was expecting never came. She wanted to look at him, but refused to let herself, looking down staring at the bed. It was quiet...was this a trap? She wanted to run and hide but..she stayed still, trying to remember how to breathe. She turned slightly, seeing both his hands on the bed. She bit her lip, pulling her skirt down and getting up to kneel in front of him, bowing slightly. She peeked up, but only to the top of his chest, not wanting to give him any reason to think she was looking at his face. "Sir?"she asked quietly, her voice still a little shaky.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Murdoc watched her, sighing a little when she knelt. "Slave, did I say you could move? I told you to lay down, did I not?" If she kept this up, she probably wouldn't be able to sit down the next day. Before she could respond or move, his palm met with the side of her face. "That's fer sitting up without permission. Next tiome I tell you to be in a certain position, stay lioke tha until told. Understood?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Danni grumbled and flushed the toilet, now going to the sink to wash her face and mouth. Once she was done she looked at Griffith and sighed. "This fuckin blows." Her voice held a British tone, clearly agitated about her illness.

2D stared at the puppy and reached out to pet him. Something just wasn't right in the air and it bugged him. "Oi Kat?" He called out, curious of she was alright.

[D: Sucky post.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm

She gasped, nearly falling over when he hit her. She didnt really remember exactally what she did next, except that she ended up standing, backed up against the headboard, crouched slightly with her collection of throwing stars in her hands. She heard understood and blinked, snapping out of the weird ninja attack reflex that just happened. She dropped them all instantly, quickly laying back down again, deciding to stay silent. She kept her eyes shut...cursing herself and her reflexes. She was trembling slightly. He'd murder her. She bit her lip. Noodle you idiot.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:58 pm

He watched her, blinking slightly as she went into a fighting stance. He growled a little, the small bit of patience he had gone. She laid down, dropping the throwing stars, and he snatched them up. He grabbed her hair, lifting her head up and holding the throwing stars in front of her face. He leaned down next to her ear. "Were you about to attack me, hmm? Tha's a really fuckin bad idea, slave." He shoved her face into the bed, pressing his elbow to the top of her spine to pin her. He used his other hand to trace and edge of a throwing star across her back, not hard enough to cut yet. "Yer gonna learn, little girl." He stabbed a throwing star into her back, about 3/4 of an inch deep. He made sure to keep her pinned with his elbow, no longer pressing her face into the bed so she could breath, though the pressure he was applying to her back was making the effort labored. "So, you gonna try ta attack me again, slave?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:10 pm

She stayed silent, biting her lip so hard that it started to bleed. She looked at the ninja star, her head going fuzzy when he spoke to her. When he pinned her into the bed she grabbed the sheets around her tightly, not struggling though it went against every instinct that was racing through her head right now. A shiver went down her spine as he traced the star down her back. Her eyes widened when he stabbed her, and she let out a scream, gripping the sheets tighter. She shook her head at his question, "NO MASTER IM SORRY!!" she cried out, starting to cry now. God damnit Noodle you dumb fuck!?!?! why would you attack him!?!?! she screamed at herself. She held her breath, trying not to focus on the pressure he was putting on her, or the knife in her back. He sent you to hell before. Stop pushing it. She whimpered into the sheets, staying completely still besides her hands gripping the sheets beside her.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm

He immediately sat up hearing Noodle's scream. "Be roight back!!" 2D called out to his fiance again before disappearing. Nothing even registered in his mind about what could actually be the cause of Noodle's pain, only that she was in pain. He reappeared at the guitarist's location, standing beside the bed, scythe in hand, ready to defend the axe princess. It took a moment to realize where he was and what was happening. White, panicked eyes stared at Murdoc and Noodle in disbelief.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Murdoc sighed, waiting for a moment before pulling the star out of her back. He set it to the side, then looked up when 2D appeared. He blinked, then waved his hand towards the wall. Flames shot out of the wall, grabbing 2D and pulling him against the wall. It didn't burn, though. The flames died, turning into solid rock that encased 2D against the wall around his legs, hips, arms, neck, and mouth. Of course, 2D could easily teleport out of the spot if he wanted to.
Murdoc made a wet rag and some bandaging appear as he got off Noodle's back, wiping the blood off Noodle's back as he petted her head. "Shh, it's ok now girl." He cooed softly, checking the cut. Where was Kevin when you needed him to lick a wound? He shook his head, making a small vial of liquid appear in his hand. He dabbed a little of it on Noodle's cut as the cut healed itself. Healers saliva was good to have on hand. "It's ok now." He said softly again, gently petting her to give her comfort.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm

She flinched whenever he touched her, but didn't move from the spot. She realeased her grip on the sheets slowly, trembling slightly as she felt a tingling on her back. She sniffed, calming down a little as he pet her. She wanted to curl up beside him, but stayed still to afraid to move. She sniffed again, moving a hand to wipe her eye but paused suddenly when she realized 2-D's aura was in the room. She started to feel faint, and turned a very sickly shade of white as the blood began to drain from her face.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm

The pup nuzzled his master's hand and barked a bit, but quickly jumped to the side when 2D sat up so quickly and yipped.

In truth it startled Missy, but didn't seem to bother her train of thought. And when 2D left, it didn't seem to bother her. So many things were happening. Was March a month that just hated her guts? "Come, Balto." She opened the door and the pup bounced and ran out into the hall, with only Missy to follow.

Balto was barking and sniffing at everything, still curious about the manor like the puppy he was. He tumbled down the stairs every few feet but still managed to get up and run into the lobby, Missy right behind him.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Oh hello wall! 2D yelped in surprise but was quickly muffled by...rock? The fuck? Nope. He stepped forward, his body becoming intangible to the stone. The singer solidified as he was a foot away from the encasement. He gripped the scythe awkwardly as he watched Murdoc take care of Noodle. Was he just healing her because he interrupted or was he just doing it because he was going to do it anyways? Either way that was sweet of him and it was reassuring how tended he was with the girl. But he still hurt her, that much was true. 2D opened his mouth to speak but couldn't find the words.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top