The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Arcadian frowned. He didn't like this. Something was off.

"He knows who we are." Avi's voice hissed through her head. Her eyes flickered down when the familiar man glared, looking up again as he passed. She nodded at Kevin, looking worried. When they went in the room she leaned against the wall. "Listen in." her voice hissed. She looked around casually, stretching her arms a little, listening to the conversation inside. Her eyes widened as Kevin spoke."Shit."She got of the wall, biting her nails. "Shit..I gotta get out of here. We gotta warn Blaze!! And Arcadian and Murdoc! Get Out. Now!!"her voice ordered. She walked across the factory quickly. Glancing behind her at the door. "Fuck!!! Kevin!! Thats not part of the plan!!"she hissed under her breath.

Last edited by kittenxkawaii on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Ceili giggled at her mistress. She couldn't help it, Radio was really silly when she got a brain freeze. "Mistress~ You should be more careful with the ice cream. You know it can hurt you sometimes." She said with a laugh. She then looked at Vince and Radio before smiling like an idiot. "You two are the best people a girl could ask for. I love you both so much." She said before blushing a little, opening her mouth with a grin. "Ah~" She then took the spoonful of ice cream into her mouth, pulling back to allow the spoon to leave her mouth.
When Jives came back into the room, Ceili looked confused, he was talking to Radio in Shadow tongue, but she didn't really mind. She waved quite happily and then offered him one of the cans of soda. He seemed stress and the sugar might help him.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 pm

David looked at her, frowning more. His voice was softer, a concerned silky low tone. "I didn't....hurt you?" Well, that was a miracle in itself. He leaned on the door frame, his big body eating up most of the doorway's space. Brown eyes swept over her body, not in a sensual way however, more of a caring concern, probably double checking to see if she was hurt. His gaze finally lingered on her face before looking her in the eyes, regret and sorrow swirling in their chocolate brown depths, masking whatever else was there. "I....wasn't myself last night. I lost self control." He shook his head. "I....didn't mean to use you, I really don't remember what happened last night." His gaze looked past her. She said she had a wonderful time, so why was he apologizing? Probably because he still felt bad.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:29 pm

The higher rank cop stayed by Arcadian, pulling out his walkie and raising the volume before speaking into it. "What's going on?"
"We're at the factory. The owner told us Murdoc has been using his factory to store the drugs. Blaze's girlfriend was here to monitor him, so we know he's involved as well. Anything on your end?"
The cop frowned. "No, we found nothing on the truck."
"The truck might pick them up afterward then. They probably knew the scan would be going today and are waiting. We're going to check the factory now, but stay on the truck's tail, and make sure your not noticed."
The cop glanced up at Arcadian and Gus before responding. "Copy that." He put his walkie away, taking the last few steps toward Gus. "Again, thank you for your cooperation. You can go now."

None of the workers stopped Avi as she headed towards the doors. However, Kevin's office door open, and the cops exited the office.
"Hey, where's she going?"
Two cops started after her, not running, but at a quick pace. The other cops headed toward the shipping and receiving area, feminine male gasps and quick low chatter erupted from the workers. It seemed that seeing the cops there was a bit out of place. Kevin never appeared from his office.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Kara looked up at him and blinked in confusion. "No, I guess you really don't remember what happened last night do you?" She asked. "I found you on the floor last night and thought that I would help you up, you know, to see if you were alright. Well, you were and then you dragged me into here. We did fight a little, but then you bound me and instead of hurting me or raping me you pleasured my body like nobody had ever done before." She blushed, now looking down as she gently twisted her tail in her hands. "When you were done you told me that I was staying the night and then I might be able to leave in the morning. I just wanted to see what you wanted to do now." She explained. "I guess until you actually tell me otherwise I am yours, after all, I did fully submit to your will last night, and that was to be yours until you didn't want me." She pointed out. "In a way you are kind of my master aren't you?" She asked quietly.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Arcadian's eyes narrowed as he listened in, and flickered over to Gus. "Thankyou officer, we'll be on our way." he turned, heading back into the truck. If anything happens to Avi I will break that red heads neck..

Avi glanced over her shoulder casually, smiling at the workers as she passed. "Get out of sight and poof away" her voice repeating itself over and over again in her head. She strutted across the factory as if it were a catwalk, and opened the doors with a flourish. Turning to the cops, smiling, and shutting the doors, poofing as soon as they shut. She appeared in front of the mansion, stumbling through the front door. "BLAZE!!!" she yelled, a little out of breath. She looked around, deciding to run upstairs. If anything she'd find Murdoc too.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:35 pm

The cop nodded again and turned away, pulling out his cell and texting someone. Gus got in the truck, waiting for Arcadian to get in before starting the engine. "Tha officer, the higher up guy, I think he's one of Mud's help. Muds said tha he has a guy tha goes under covah in disguise, and tha cop was defiantly tryin ta help us." He pulled onto the exit ramp. "Yeh think tha in a couple o' miles yeh can blow the engine? The cops a' the factory are probably gonna try ta grab us when we git there, so I rather not git there."
Murdoc cursed, storming out of his room as he pulled his jacket on. He had a good aresnal of weapons on him, mostly hidden by his clothes. He was currently hiding a few more knives in his jacket when he spotted Avi. "Damnit luv! Wot the 'ell 'appened?! I got a text from one o' moy guys tellin me Kevin ratted out! Io'm gonna strangle 'im!" He roared out in frustration.

David felt 20 different things hit him at once. Part of him wanted to rape her, part of him wanted to cry part of him wanted to throw up, and the other part wanted to faint. What. The. Hell. He scrubbed a hand over his face, trying to rationalize the situation. "Do you want to be my slave, yes or no?" Who knows, maybe having a slave would help keep him level headed.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Kara blushed at his question then looked down, her ears lowering as if she did something wrong. "Technically I guess I already am your slave, you forced me to submit to you and my body longs for you once again, but part of me isn't sure where I stand on that." She explained her feelings to him. She then looked up at him and gently twisted her tail in her hands. "Ultimately it is up to you, but if you are like you were last night I don't think I would mind being your slave.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 pm

David sighed. Yes, he could easily be a master, there was no question, but.... He was inexperienced. Sure, he knew how to be a Master; to guys. He knew guys way better then he knew girls, and while he had dated girls before, he never owned one. Hell, he was willing to own Sam.....Sam, Rein....his eyes went yellow as he snarled. He then looked down at...what was her name again? Oh yeah; Bitch. "Whether you mind or not doesn't matter Bitch; you're mine if I say you're mine. And you're mine, understand?" His words were snarled as he stalked past her. "Now, use the bathroom if you must, then come back to bed." He sat on the bed, watching her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Kara's left ear twitched in confusion as David seemed to switch from one feeling to another. She blushed and hurried off to the bathroom without a word. She shut the door behind her and whimpered lightly. "What have I gotten myself into?" She asked quietly. She ended up washing her face, not bothering with a shower, figuring that it would be a waste of time. She exited the bathroom and curled up on the corner of the bed where the sunlight was and sighed as the sun warmed her nude form. "So what did you have in mind for me M-Master?" She asked, stumbling on the word.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

David smiled at her as she stuttered. "I want you to run. I want you to go downstairs and outside, naked, and run as fast as you can. Run where ever you'd like; forest, hot springs, what have you. Just run, and know that I will catch you." He shooed her away with a wave of the hand. "I will start when I get down to 0. 29.....28......"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Kara chuckled lightly. "You can't be serious." She said then noticed that he still continued to count down. "Y-You are." She realized out loud then dashed out, afraid of what he would do if she disobeyed and ran out the door, remembering seeing the forest he mentioned when she arrived. She dashed outside, heading for the forest, not caring if anybody saw her, though she was running so fast she might have appeared as a blur to someone close by. after a few seconds of searching she jumped up and climbed up a tree, hiding 2/3rds of the way up the tree to stay hidden, wondering how quickly her new master would be able to find her.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Arcadian frowned. "Fuck." He nodded, some fancy shadowy incubus magic could destroy the engine."Just give me the word." What would possess Kevin to rat them out? They had a plan!!!

"I don't fuckin know!!! One minute he's fine and stickin to the plan and the next minute-" She stopped. "Shit" she told him about what Murdoc did. "Just shut up" She shook her head. "He called Noodle." she finished. There, not lying. She face palmed mentally. Good job, even when we're not trying to ruin things we end up doing it... she bit her lip. "Not our fault...Kevin bailed out. Not our fault.....not our fault...

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Murdoc roared again, storming to Noodle's room and slamming on the door. "God damn yer little boyfriend Noodle! I woulda killed you moyself if I knew 'e wos gonna do this! Git yer ass out 'ere so I can strangle yeh!" His eyes were a blood red as he continued assaulting the door. He stopped, however, shaking himself out of it. "Blaze is at 'is club. I need ta go warn 'im. You stay 'ere and lay low. The cops say yeh, so they'll wont you too." He spoke to Avi as he headed down the hall, acting as if he didn't just bang on Noodle's door and threaten her life.

Gus nodded and continued driving a few miles. "K mate, do yer thing." He said, checking the mirror. There were not cop cars in sight, but he'd be damned if he thought they wouldn't show sooner or later.

David casually headed down the stairs and outside, yellow eyes scanning his surroundings as he sniffed at the air. He looked toward the direction Kara's scent came, casually making his way to the trees. "Come out, come out, where ever you are." He said under his breath, a wolfish grin on his face. He sniffed the air a few more times, effortlessly weaving around the trees and their branches despite his size. Finally, he stopped a few feet from Kara's tree and smiled. "Gotcha." He barked, looking up at her. Nails turned to claws as he leap, gripping onto the tree and climbing up.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Noodle jumped, her eyes widening as Murdoc screamed outside her door. She knelt down on the middle of her bed, wrapping her arms around her legs, feeling.....terrified. What was he yelling about? Boyfriend? She shook her head, now wasn't the time to be afraid of Murdoc. She was still mad at him. She ran over to her door, pulling it open. "THEN COME OVER HERE AND KILL ME THEN YOU STUPID WANKER!!!!"she screamed, covering her mouth as soon as she said it.
Arcadian nodded, popping his knuckles and holding his hands over the dashboard. Smoke came from his fingertips untill the engine of the car made a loud popping noise. Smoke came from the hood of the truck. He sighed, sitting back and running a hand through his hair. Atleast he could get some sleep in jail.
Avi nodded, turning to hide untill Noodle yelled. Her eyes widened at Noodle's outburst, not expecting it. She grinned a little, looking back at Murdoc and poofing away. The forest, she'd hide there....

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Murdoc stopped, turning and looking at Noodle. He smiled, his eyes still red, claws replacing nails. "Well luv, since yeh asked niocely....." He was suddenly in front of her, reaching up, pressing his fingertips to her forehead. He pushed back so she was falling, falling backwards, the hallway changing. The air turned thick, weight pressing on her body as the area around her went black. No, not completely black. Black with small slivers of reds and oranges. The air, what little of it there was, smelled of fire and coal. Coal; she was being buried alive in a pile of coal.
(( Ummm, lemme know if you have a problem with Noodle being teleported to a coal pile in Hell and I'll revise that ^^; ))
Gus pulled the truck over as it started making noise and smoking. He smiled. "Thanks mate." He cut the engine, sitting there for a moment before getting out of the truck and popping open the hood. A cop car passed, the cops watching Gus as they drove by. Yep, they were being followed alright. "Hey, there's a rest stop about a quarter mile up the road. I should be good without ya from here on out. Thanks fer the help!"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:05 am

Arcadian smiled and waved. "Anytime mate." he faded away, appearing in front of the manor. He moaned, tired from all the magic he had to use today. Picking up on Avi's aura he stumbled through the house, dragging his feet outside to the forest where she was hiding. He found he sitting under a tree and fell on top of her.
Avi grinned patting his head. "Good work today~~"she purred as he groaned into his lap.
Her eyes were wide, wide enough to see their strange green color and her mouth opened slightly. She blinked, feeling herself fall back. She reached out for him, despretely, realizing something bad was happening. Scared, she was scared, then..it was black. She blinked, it was hard to breathe, their was too much weight on her body. It smelled hot. What was this? She coughed, soot getting in her mouth. She stayed still, looking at the small slivers of reds and oranges...they looked like stars. Her eyes started to close, this was nice....it was warm. Wait. "NO!!!" she screamed, her eyes opening as she clawed out in front of her. She dug despretely, trying to get out of the coal pile. ((Ack, wasn't expecting that BAHAHAHAH!!! ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:09 am

There was a sliding noise above Noodle, then voices in another language. The weight was slowly lessening, and suddenly a hand grabbed hers. It pulled, dislodging her from the pile of coal. The man holding her hand frowned. "I'm going to take a wild guess here, but you pissed my father off, didn't you?" Anjay sighed as he helped Noodle up fully, brushing the coal and soot off her shoulders. Murdoc wasn't pissed off at her fully, or else he would have teleported her to a different pile, or worse; into the fire itself. Hazel eyes skimmed over her to make sure she wasn't hurt. "You ok?"
He was sweaty and shirtless, sweat dripping down his chest and over his minorly defined abs, his brown ponytail sticking to his skin. Yeah, it was fucking hot down here. The only thing that was off about him was the whip curled up and attached to his belt loop.
He looked back at a few men that were standing around the pile, then spoke in a foreign tongue and motioned to other coal piles, which the men hesitantly moved to.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:27 am

Kara gasped and dashed away, giggling happily as she leapt to another tree. "You still have to catch me!" She called out and continued to jump from tree to tree. When she thought she lost him she curled up under a low hanging tree and smiled, content with her job at playing her game of cat and mouse. She frowned lightly at the prospect of being the mouse this time but in the end she supposed that it didn't matter and began to ponder what her master would do when he caught her. As she did so she kept her ears open for the sound of him searching for her.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:47 am

She took a gasp of air as she was pulled out, a little shakey on her feet. She looked fine besides the black all over her and the uncontrolable shaking out of fear. She nodded in response to all his questions, unable to remember how to speak for the moment. Where the hell was she? She looked around, her eyes wide. They fell on the guys whip..wait...this guy. This guy called Murdoc father. She nodded. "I'm fine."she said meekly, definately sounding not fine. "Thankyou for getting my out of there."she said in the same voice, stumbling over her words.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:08 pm

David grumbled, dislodging from the tree and running after her scent. He stopped for a moment, however, blinking a few times before stuffing a hand into his pocket. He pulled out his cell, his eyes returning to brown as he looked at the caller id. He frowned, flipping the phone open. "What's up?......When?.....Alright, I'll be there by tomorrow." He hung up the phone, eyes turning yellow once more as he continued the chase. He stopped a few feet away from the tree, disappearing suddenly. He suddenly fell behind her, landing perfectly on all fours and reaching out to snatch her tail, grinning.

Anjay shrugged. "No big. Trust me, if dad wanted to do real damage, you'd be dead." Well, that was blunt. He looked around, the dirt floor and red cave like walls of the huge area not out-of-place for him. The area was about the size of five football fields, the whole place illuminated by a lava pit that seemed to be a couple levels below, as well as random line of fire that ran along the walls. No wonder it was, like, 100 degrees in there. "Come on." He said finally. "I'll take you back to the Manor." He started walking away from the hole leading down to the lava pit.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:49 pm

She nodded, still shivering though it was hot as...wait. Was she in hell? She followed him silently, keeping her eyes down. Stupid Murdoc. She'd kill him. No....run away from him. Really far away. Uhhh what a headache, she'd find 2-D when she got back to the manor and ask for some medicine. She sniffed, had she been crying? She sniffed again, whiping her eyes.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 am

Kara heard him coming but didn't see him. She looked around the base of the tree, looking for him. She slowly got up, trying to see where he had went before her tail bumped into a hand. At her mistake she froze and turned around, his hand already closing around her tail. She whimpered as she tried to pull her tail out of the way but she was too late, the end of her tail caught in his hand. She quickly stopped struggling and lay on the ground. "Y-You got me." She said sadly, almost thinking that she stood a chance.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Anjay finally got to an area that narrowed, doors and tunnels on the walls around them. There was a set of....elevator doors? Odd. Next to it was a few hooks on the wall and hanging keys. Anjay grabbed one of the keys, grabbed Noodle's shoulder, and suddenly they were in the Manor's lobby. He slipped the key in his pocket before nodding. "Alright, you're back. Try not to piss him off again; you might not get off so lucky next time."
David laughed a little, throwing Kara over his shoulder and carrying her fireman-style to the Manor. He slapped her ass once, just to tease her, as he carried her into the Manor and up the stairs. Finally, he got back to hiss bedroom, laying her down on the bed after closing the door. "You'll get better in time pet." He said, laying down next to her and pulling her against his chest. He gently scratched her behind the ear. "I have to leave tomorrow. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I will be leaving you with tasks. I want you to keep watch on the Manor. Learn the names of people, what room they're in, and who they associate with. You don't have to talk to anyone, just watch. Do a perimeter check at least three times a day. I want you to also work out, more of strength training then anything. Also, practice tasks, like cooking and cleaning, and make sure my room is clean when I get back." He kissed the back of her shoulder. "You can stay in my room if you want. I also want you to get together sexy little outfits, if you want to be my pet, you'll be wearing a lot of lingerie." He smiled against the back of her shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guess what? Timeskip! It is now October 31st. Post what your characters did for a month. Any questions, I'm leaving David in charge. Thanks David!
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 am

October 31st, 2011. Halloween.

Of coarse, no one managed to realize this bettewr than Kat Miyazaki herself with her deep love for the holiday. Blue mako infused eyes fluttered open, and before one could think, she sprang out of bed and ran to her closet. It was still quite early but she didn't care.
Ever since the 19th of October she had went through some changes with thew fact she was now engaged. Missy hadn't told any of her friends yet due to her being away from the manor since that day. 2D and her had been bonding and adjusting to the changes. Such wonderful changes~
The two returned with Abel and Reeve last night. But of coarse, before returning to the manor...the two neko's both had a 'Mischief Night'. Both had gone drinking for a bit which wasn't such a bad thing. Drinking soon turned into Graffiti. Then Graffiti had turned into setting up pranks in the park so that people would set them off and have a small fright. For example, if one were to walk around the park and there foot caught a certain wire, a fake corpse would be released from the tree. Then Pranks turned into breaking into the mall, dodging security guards and setting up pranks in the mall. Then finally, the day ended with sharing a joint in a graveyard hoping for a ghostly encounter.

After locating her costume, she was quick to take a shower and get dressed. This year she was a witch. The witch costume was white and grey with stitches here and there along with a skull hat and broom. Make up was simple as well, smoky grey eye shadow with eye liner. Once all was done and she was ready, she ran out her room towards her Stuie's room and knocked.
Abel, on the other hand, did not get up from his slumber. In stead, he snuggled deeper beneath the blankets.
He and Reeve had been so busy with raising Ruvie, Abel was quite exhasted. Ruvie, was the dragon summon that Abel has created for Reeve. Sweet as she was curious, she was difficult to handle.
Miyazaki's arms located Reeve and pulled him into a hug.

(Missy's costume is the one she's wearing on gaia.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top