The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by Emerald on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Jasper stretched his arms back, an unbuttoned shirt appearing on him as he did so. "Besides a hair thing?" He questioned her, buttoning the shirt that appeared on him. "Lemme put my hair up, then I'll be ready." He turned back to the bathroom as she stepped out of the bedroom, grabbing the hair brush. In a few short moments he had his hair up in it's usual tight ponytail, his shirt buttoned up to the second to last button. Unlike other guys, he didn't have any chest hair to show off by keeping his shirt unbuttoned.
He finally stepped out of the bathroom, pulling his phone out of his pocket as he walked. He joined Serenity in the hall, concentrating on his cell phone screen as he looked up directions to the nearest park. There was one about 20 minutes away, with a lake and good tree coverage, which wasn't bad. He slipped the phone back into his pocket, heading down the stairs, but stopping as the front doors opened. He looked puzzled as the woman stepped into the Manor.
The woman, eyes hidden by sunglasses and blond hair pulled back in a messy bun, looked around the lobby before spotting Jasper on the steps. "Jasper! I thought I'd find you here!" She ran up to him, hugging him on the stairs.
"Karren?" Jasper's voice was more then confused as the other woman hugged him. "Wh...what are you doing here?"
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 am

Serenity waited for him to be ready before walking down the hall. Both of her hands were in her back pockets now as she nibbled on her bottum lip, blinking occasionally. She glanced over to Jasper as he continued looking for a park through his phone. She just sighed quietly as she waited but only to see him place his phone back into his pocket. She swiftly started making her way down the stairs, right behind him before stumbling into him when he suddenly stopped on the stair case. She righted herself before stepping to the side to see what all this was about.. that was when she noticed the blonde woman calling out Jaspers name. "Who's that?" Serenity questioned aloud before nearly being knocked over as the woman ran up the stairs to hug Jasper. Serenity ended up a couple stairs steps below them at this time. She looked up to them blinking, confused and a bit dazed. She began to take a step up when Jasper spoke the womans name. "Karren?" She whispered to herself before just standing there, still in a slight daze. Now she just watched as she listened to Jasper studder in response. Serenity crossed her arms, leaning on one hip and just stared up at them.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:51 am

It's a friend from work, I'm just surprised to see her....in this world. He spoke into Serenity's mind, the statement filled with confusion even mentally. This world, as apposed to the shadow world.
The woman took a step down to look at Jasper as she let go of him. "I was looking for you; why else would I be here? And where are your sunglasses?" She frowned a little. "I heard tidbits, but not full facts. Are you ok?" The fact that she switched the shadow probably meant that she didn't want Serenity to understand, even though she didn't know who Serenity was.
Jasper shook his head. "They're....in my room? Why does that matter right now?" He sighed, then looked at Serenity. "My love, this is Karren. She used to work for the trade. Karren, this is my fiance."
Kareen looked taken aback. "Fiance? Since when did you become the relationship type?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:48 am

Serenity's eyes widened for a moment as Jasper's voice spoke into mind. "Hm." She didnt really mean to make a noise, but other than that she let the conversation go on even though Jasper, for some reason seemed a bit confused about this whole thing. When Karren began to speak in shadow her own bright blue eyes rolled in exasperation. Did she really.. Just try to do that in front of Serenity. She sighed and stepped up the stairs getting closer to Jasper. Her arms relaxed but she bit her tongue to keep from being rude. "Nice to meet yiou ms. Kareen..." She was quickly made quiet when Kareen asked Jasper a question. Serenity sighed and just looked down the stairs, thinking of sitting in a park some where relaxing? But quickly her attention was brought back to Jasper and Kareen just as her fiance was about to answer the question.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:28 am

Kevin sighed, looking over at Avi for a minute and snapping his fingers, motioning for her to follow him while he still spoke with Noodle. "Noodle....I know you probably don't remember who I am, but I love you, and I care about you, and you can be sure of that. And I promise that as soon as I get the chance I'm going to take you out to dinner, and you don't have to think about evil cyborgs or weapons in your guitar case or anything like that. Because I'll be there for you, and I'll make sure nothing hurts you."
(god that was sappy)

Jasper sighed. "Since a lot of things happened. Can I help you with something?" He sounded so defeated, so unlike the old Jasper that it was a wonder how he used to be more domineering.
Karren (misspelled it in the last post, sorry!) blinked a little at him. "Right.....well, I need to pick up some supplies and thought, since I was in the area, I could use a shopping buddy!" She perked up again, grabbing his arm. "I promise it won't be too long. And your...errr....fiance, can come too!" She sounded unsure about calling Serenity his fiance for a moment.
Jasper huffed. "Karren, I kinda had plans." The tone of voice and the passive attitude was becoming less and less like Jasper each moment, and Karren was obviously noticing and not approving. She lead him down a few stairs easily until they were on the floor, Jasper not saying or doing anything about it.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:04 am

Avi spun over, still on her toes.
Noodle blinked, starting to tear up. "Really? cuz that would really make me feel better. I want to remember you."She looked over at the guitar case, then to her knee high sock, filled with throwing stars. "I'm free whenever..."she flopped on her side, somehow not shy about making a date. She knew him right? why should she be shy? But...he said he loved her..how did she miss that? She blushed madly, covering her face with her hand.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:53 am

The Johns ignored the other people in the kitchen, eating silently. They finished, the younger washing the plates and the other disappearing from the room. Once the younger was done, he disappeared as well.

Kevin smiled a little. "I promise. As soon as I get a moment of free time, I'll find you. And I'll take you where ever you want to go." He stopped outside of the door to the building. "Now, I'm going to go and take care of some business. Hopefully I'll be done soon so I can see you." He glanced at Avi to make sure she was following before speaking to Noodle again. "I'll see you as soon as I can. Bye Noods."
Gus got closer to the exit, the cops flagging him down to pull over. He glanced around to make sure he could safely, pulling over to the shoulder and cutting the engine. "You stay here till I tell ya ta git out, k?" He climbed out of the truck, greeting the officer. "What can I do yah fer sir?"
"Can I ask that your passenger get out and we check the back of the truck?"
Gus nodded, motioning for Arcadian to get out. "Com'mon out Billy, the officer wants to look in the back."
The cop motioned to the other officers as a couple of them moved to a police van, getting the drug dogs out.

Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 am

Kin placed get a bit curious and scratched Fala under the chin so see if she would react. "Well sometimes it is the love in life that makes the boring things fun," he said sitting down stretching. "Have you ever wanted to be owned?" he asked a bit more of his curiousness getting the better of him.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:56 am

Fala leaned into the petting for a moment, then glanced at him. She shrugged. "Technically I already am, just not as a slave. Me, Aubrey, and Shira were presents to Kitten, so we're technically her pets. But we call her mom since she raised us from kittens." She tilted her head. That was a random question.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:06 am

Kin nodded as he listened to her, "I see well if you wanted to have someone to act in place of Kitten I can try and fill that role if you wanted. You are very sweet and deserved someone's attention," he said petting her some more.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:22 am

"Sayonara Kevin...."she said quietly, hanging up the phone and flopping on her side. Why'd she feel so scared now? "There's a whole nother life I know nothing about..."she thought to herself, pulling her blanket over her head. The thought frightened her. She moaned, rolling over.
Arcadian got out, scratching the back of his head casually. "Sure"he purred, coming around the truck, locking eyes with the cop. "Anything the man wants." he smiled a little, turning his gaze to the dogs. A tiny cloud of smoke appeared out of sight, close enough for the dogs to smell. The sweet scent would over power anything the dogs would be able to smell, though it was too faint for any human. Arcadian smiled back at the cop in front of him, pushing up his sleeves.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:29 am

Fala's eyes grew wide. "Do you have a castle with a big big windowsill in your room too?!" She asked, fully in wonder. She must have taken the statement wrong somehow.

Kevin shut his phone and slipped it back into his pocket. He glanced back at Avi. "My employees are a bit....eccentric. Please don't comment." He said before pulling open the doors. A moment later, a woman approached Kevin, her voice deep but at the same time high pitched. Wait, that wasn't a woman; it was a man in drag.
"Kevin! Your late darling; who's your new lady friend? Oh, isn't she darling!"
Kevin kissed the man's cheek, smiling. "Oh, this is just today's lovely model! She'll be helping me with new designs in my office. I saw her and I was just hit with such inspiration!" Kevin was lisping, his voice nearly taking the tone of a stereotypical gay. He looked back at Avi again. "Avi, love, this is Teresa. She works here." And, with a quick glance around, she wasn't the only man in drag. In fact, all the 'females' there were men. Kevin wasn't kidding when he said his employees were eccentric.

Gus nodded, then lead Arcadian and the cops to the back. He looked at Arcadian, grabbing the bottom of the slide up door. "Whenever yer ready." He said, making it seem like he was talking about helping him push the door up. He unlocked the latch, waiting for Arcadian to grab the handles on the other side of the door. The cops lead the dogs, making them sit at the back of the truck patiently.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Avi's eyes lit up. "HI!~" she listened to Kevin and didn't comment, though her comments wouldn't have been insulting. "All of his employees dress up in costumes!!!~~~~"her voice exclaimed. She nodded happily. "This place is amazing Kevin."she sighed, looking around.
Arcadian nodded, helping Gus open the door. The dogs haven't caught the smokes scent huh?...He bit his lip, his eyes dimming a little. He'd possess them. He blinked, locking eyes with one of the dogs. Once he was sure it'd got a good look he looked away, up at the cop giving a very charming smile. If these were normal humans, it should be enough. "There ya go~"he purred, his voice dark and seductive as the door opened. He glanced back at the dog, giving it a mental order to roll over. The wind blew the sweet scent from earlier over the area, helping to cover any smells the dogs would catch. Arcadian looked over at the other two cops, giving the same charming grin, the wind blowing his hair slightly. "God I hope this works...."
Noodle reached for her phone, clicking the buttons until she got to her photo album. Her and the red head boy...that must be Kevin right? She sat up, looking at it very closely, her brows furrowing together trying to remember.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Kin couldn't help but laugh lightly at the leopard's statement, "No that isn't what I meant Fala. I mean you could be my pet until Kitten is back to her normal state of mind. I wonder if the magic of the manor could change the windowsill to your liking though," he said drifting off into thought.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Fala tilted her head again, pondering. "Oh, well, I dunno....I mean, what would it change?" She the perked up a little. "Oh! Would I be able to ram around the restaurant in my leopard form? I could wear, like, a cute collar or something to show that I'm friendly!" She smiled, proud of herself for thinking of that.

Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:56 pm

The factory wasn't huge, but it was a decent size, with machines to the right, offices on the back wall, and work tables to the left. The machines were what took up most of the space, huge rolls of fabric and bales of packing material lined up behind the machines. There were bales of ready-to-ship boxes lined up along the left wall, where large steel double doors must have lead to the shipping and receiving area. Among the work desks were computer desks, as well as large tables, a few manikins scattered between the tables. There were only three offices, it seemed, and one of them was Kevin's.
Kevin opened his mouth to talk to Avi again when there was a sudden crackle from hidden speakers. Then a woamn's voice rang out.
"Mr. Grey, please come to the front desk. Mr. Grey to the front desk."
Kevin frowned, grabbing Avi's hand and leading her to his office quickly. Once inside, he shut the door.
Surprisingly, his office wasn't pink. It was a light cream color, different sketches and shirt designs hanging from the wall, three of those shirt designs were framed, and it was clear as too why. His desk was littered with paperwork, as well as a few pencils, the computer monitor sitting at the corner. Finally, Kevin turned to Avi, speaking.
"None of my employees know what's going on, so don't say anything. We've been using this place to store drugs, and the cops are trying their best to catch us. There's no drugs here at the moment, but your brother is with the truck that's bringing the next shipment in. The cops are here now, but once they leave I'll be sending the signal for the truck to come."

( x.x; sorry for the uber post)

Gus lowered the ramp and took a step back as the cops nodded. The cops that Arcadian stared at blinked a few times, looking a bit dazed. His partner nudged him, trying to get his attention. "Hey, come on." He took a step forward, about to lead his dog into the truck and...stopped. He looked down, seeing the dog happily rolling around on the ground, and frowned. The dog that the slightly-dazed cop was holding sneezed, using his paw to rub at his nose. The cops looked at each other.
"What's wrong with them?"
"I don't know...hey Steve!"
The dazed cop finally shook his head. "Huh? Oh, yeah!" He whistled a few times, and the dogs stood at attention, though they did seem to be sniffing at the air. The sweet scent? Probably. It only took anther minute, however, for the cops to lead the dogs up into the truck.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:06 pm

'Fuck'. Arcadian scratched his head. Wait....the inside of the truck was all shadow. The corner of his lip twitched, but he kept from grinning. Three shadow clones shot out to possess the dogs, unseen in the shadows. He'd make them sniff around the entrance and head back out away from the truck. He glanced at Gus, before looking at the cops again, making sure to give each one of them a good look at his eyes.

Avi nodded, listening to everything he was saying. "So what do you need us to do?"she asked.
((sorry for the short avi post hahahaha >.< ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:51 am

David woke up, scrubbing a hand down his face. What the hell time was it? He had no idea, he just knew he had to take a fucking piss.
He rolled over, not seeming to notice the girl next to him as he got up and headed to the bathroom. He shut the door, the telltale sound of him pissing muted through the door. It abruptly stopped a moment after it started, however; his exclamation muted through the closed door.
"FUCK!"
There was the sound of the toilet flushing, the sound of the water running, then the bathroom door flying open. He went to the bed, staring down at Kara before turning on his heels in a huff and going back into the bathroom, slamming the door.
"God damn fucking shit hell mother fucking cunt!" He ran the sink again, splashing his face with cold water as he looked up in the mirror. He let his wolf side get the best of him. Worse, he let the wolf side get her, whoever she was. Now what? Fucking, he fucked up big time! He groaned, turning the water off and leaning his forearms on the sink's ledge, his head down as he thought.
Now what?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:08 am

Kara turned on her side when David left the bed, not seeming to notice that he had left. Hugging a pillow she purred as she drempt of the pleasure that the man gave her last night, purring happily as the pillow muffled any light sequels of delight. That was until the door to the room she assumed was the bathroom slammed shut. She cried out at the sudden, loud noise and fell out of the bed. She whimpered and rubbed her tail that had been landed on.
Getting up she yawned and gently rubbed her eyes as she heard the obscenities cursed through the door. She edged to the door and quietly knocked on the door. "Um, is everything alright in there?" She asked sheepishly. "I don't mean to bother you but I still wanted to see if you needed help with something. Nobody uses such a long string of curses for no reason." She pointed out.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Kin laughed again. The innocence the leopard possess of amusing to him considering who her owner was. "I am not too sure about roaming around my restaurant in your leopard form but we can get you a nice collar," he said before picking up the empty dishes and taking them back to the sink and washing them, "Though I get a nice pile of pillows for you to sleep on in my room and you can come and go as you please."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Pillows? Fala wasn't very good with math, but an equation popped in to her head that moment, and she liked the outcome.
Owned + by Kin = spoiled leopard.
She purred; she'd been sleeping outside for the past few months, not wanting to go back to Empire, and rarely visiting Kitten's room in the Manor. Sure, the hot spring's heated rocks were lovely, but a warm pillow was delightful. Though, despite the temptation of pillows, she had another concern. "Will I get more fish?"

David froze, his gaze landing on the door. She...was asking him if he was ok? Asking him if he was ok? Who was this girl, and what the hell did he do to her? He was silent for a long moment, the finally straightened and went to the door. Hesitantly, he reached out for the door handle, swallowing hard before willing himself to open the door. He frowned, noticing the cat features first. Ok, things were starting to make sense. After another long moment of silence, he finally spoke. "Are you ok?" His voice was flat, emotionless, but only because he had enough control over himself to keep it that way. He didn't want to seem cold, but damn it, he didn't want to lose it either.

Kevin chewed his lip a little. "I need to know one thing, and if you could somehow magically come up with the answer, it would help. Did Murdoc sick that clone on Noodle, or did the clone go after Noodle out of jealousy?"
The cops lead the dogs into the truck, frowning as the dogs sniffed at the entrance and didn't go further. The one cop, 'Steve', didn't seem to notice much, seeming to be dazed a bit by Arcadian's glance. The other cop, however, didn't seem to notice Arcadian much, and was more concerned about the dogs. He tugged at the leash, trying to lead the stubborn dog inside the truck further before looking at Steve and sighing. "Steve! Get control over your dog."
Steve looked at the leash, tugging it a little before looking back up and shrugging. The other cop groaned.
The third cop, the one outside the truck, frowned at Arcadian. By the look of it, he was a higher rank then the others. It also seemed that he was a little bit more. He blinked a few times, then sneezed, and...wait, did his hand turn white? Not a pale white, but a pure white? It was skin tone now, however, so the color change could have not existed. However, Gus seemed to notice, and nudged Arcadian.
"Seems we got someone on the inside." He muttered under his breath, only loud enough for Arcadian to hear.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Kara looked up at him, confused. "What do you mean?" She asked. "You were a little rough last night but you finally got me under control and showed me an incredible night." She said quietly, blushing deeply as she remembered more of what happened the previous night. "You said that I was supposed to stay here until the morning. I ended up submitting to you but after you were done last night it seemed like you wanted me to leave or something once we woke up. To be honest I'm a little emotionally confused. One moment you acted as if I were your's and then after I came it was as if you didn't care and wanted to see me gone." She said twisting her tail in her hands sheepishly. "I-If you really want I'll just leave, but strangely I had an amazing night last night, it may have frightened me at first but I truly did enjoy it in the end." She admitted. There was something that excited her about the prospect of some of her freedom taken away, but so much of last night was so much of a blur of ecstasy that she didn't seem to know what she herself wanted.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Avi bit her lip. "You didn't hear it from me got it?" she leaned in closer. Ohohoho gossip~~ "I remember Noodle ranting about how the cyborg called Murdoc daddy, and how "Daddy" had given her orders to get rid of Noodle. The thing even tried to convince 2-D she was the real Noodle at some point, anyway, Murdoc told her the thing was malfunctioning and probably thought Noodle was some evil twin and didn't say anything more." She waved her hand. "So basically, the robot said it was ordered to kill her, and Murdoc said the robot was broken. Who knows? But you heard none of this from me." she turned, studying the designs on the wall. "The things dead now though, destroyed by Kitten. So Noodle's safe." Unless Murdoc really does want her dead.... her voice finished.
Arcadian blinked, nodding slightly at Gus. "Go in, sniff around a little, walk out." he ordered the dog telepathically. He sighed to himself mentally. Why couldn't Avi be doing this part?

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

(ok, fun news. Time skip may be happening, so current interactions will be wrapped up before then.)

Kevin looked displeased as he let out a slow breath. He knew Murdoc, and yeah, his bet was that Murdoc wanted Noodle dead. And he wasn't happy. He disappeared suddenly, the woman's voice coming back over the speakers before Kevin reappeared again. "Come on, we can't stall any longer."
He grabbed Avi's hand, leading her out of his office and along the back wall, leading her through a door that lead to a receptionist desk. There, four cops stood in the lobby, one of them looking....awfully familiar. Wait, wasn't that...Dru?
"I'm so sorry! I just got in gentlemen. May we move back to my office and talk?" Kevin's gay voice was back as he clapped his hands together.
The cops looked at each other before nodding, Kevin letting them pass him and Avi as Dru glared at Avi while walking by. Kevin looked at Avi for a moment, giving her a look that said 'don't react to him' before following the cops.
"Hey Avi, I'm going to take them into my office and talk with them to see if I can persuade them. If I need your help, I'll get you. Just wait outside the office and feel free to look around." He spoke into her mind as they approached the office. He opened the door, letting the cops inside the office before nodding to Avi and closing the office door. If one stayed close to the door, however, they'd be able to hear the conversation inside, but just barely.
"I'm so glad you finally came! I was worried you wouldn't show up." Kevin's voice had a tone of worry as he spoke. "Look, I know why you're here. Please, I ask you to help me. He's threatening me, he said he'd burn my factory to the ground if I didn't cooperate."

One of the cops cleared his throat. "And who is this person, and what are you helping him with." Not Dru.
"Murdoc. Murdoc Niccals. He uses my shipments, intercepts the trucks and stores his drugs in them, and they get stored here until he comes for them." That little liar! Was Kevin really ratting Murdoc out, and worse, playing victim? This was probably not part of the plan.
"It's already confirmed that Blaze is involved in this. I recognize the woman as his girlfriend. I'm going to assume she's damage control?" That was Dru.
"I....I don't know. Murdoc sent her to keep tab on me." Yeah, he was lying his ass off.

The dogs cooperated, going further inside the truck and sniffing around. Neither of them reacted, however, and the cops finally lead them out. "Looks like everything's clear." The cop looked at Gus. "Thank you for your cooperation."
"Not a problem sir. Hope yeh find what yer lookin fer." He motioned to Arcadian to help him close the door as the cops tried leading the dogs back to the police vans. One other walkie's went off, and the cop picked it up. "Yeah, go ahead." There was muffled static, the cop being over by the cars and too far away to understand anything that was said over the walkie. The cop then turned, looking at Gus. "Sir, can we ask you to stay here for a few minutes more?"
Gus frowned. "Sure thin' officer."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:59 pm

[I guess we could do it but the more I think about it the more I want to just forget about a time skip.]

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top