The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:47 pm

(( Earlier I said that she put her phone back in the guitar case but for time reasons its in her knee-high ~~ ))
Noodle jumped, squeeking a little at the sudden vibration and music-box like music coming from her knee-high. She bowed to the guy at the door. "I'm really sorry, please excuse me." she said quickly, her accent making it nearly impossible for anyone to understand what she just said. She ran down the hall, finding a quiet corner. Who the hell was calling her? She didnt really have friends other than the band...that she could remember anyway. She pulled the phone out of her sock, her eyes wide and her hands shaking uncontrollably. Running her fingers thrugh her hair she looked down, as her eyes widened even more and she quit breathing. Kevin. Hesitating she brought the phone up to her ear, pushing the button to answer it. "M-...Moshi Moshi..." she stuttered out quietly.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Fuck, did she forget English too? Kevin chewed his lip; he really didn't want to try and speak Japanese. "Noodle...It's Kevin. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

The older John walked back into the kitchen, sitting down next to his brother and starting on his steak.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 pm

(OK
so, things have been brought to my attention that Chris/Rein is brings destruction of everything that everyone knew and loved, and it's no longer as fun for some of you. Hey, guess what. I don't feel like being in the middle of this, because I can't please every fucking one in this situation. If Chris pulls out of the rp, which he has offered to do, and this place goes dead like it has in the past because the rp gets stagnant, I WILL quit. So, if Chris leaves, keep it alive in here. So vote, what's going to happen guys)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:42 am

[I would like to keep it alive but I'm still pretty much the new guy here. I don't want to rock the boat at all so I'll just stay out of it.]

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 am

Kevin....The Kevin?? It totally was!! she bit her lip, looking down the hallway. "Yes..I can talk."she said after a minute of trying to remember his voice. She didn't. She had no idea who this guy was, and yet he was in her phone and she she did know who he was. She made it to her room, sitting on the edge of her bed.
(( its really hard for me to get on the chat, but I can still RP in the forum!! Let's keep it alive guys!!))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:14 pm

((I'm not trying to say Chris has to leave. He just needs to behave himself better. If there is already a plot in motion not to mess it up on a whim. That is the biggest concern.))
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:25 pm

(So, as Chris, I have to ask you, Rein took some of the characters that you wanted to do things with, that you say you loved and cared about the relationships and situations that you had built up, so instead of just complaining about it, why hasn't anyone actually tried to do anything to get their relationship back? The only one who has tried is David who quit once the rules were established.)

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:53 am

[Mostly because our characters are severely underpowered compared to Rein. Ceili, who is the only character to be truly affected by the changes out of my characters, is a human girl. She has no battle experience and the most she can do, is swing a baseball bat with half her weight. She had no experience with another weapon and she is tiny. Scarpetta, yes she may be old, but she isn't as powerful as she would like to be. Aminta and Alex, they are young. They lead peaceful lives so once again, no battle experience there. Loki? He doesn't care, and wouldn't risk his life for someone who has no meaning to him. We know our limits against a demon. And just because I am a good girl, I have been slowly working on battle rp profiles just for you. Just so you can see how little my characters can truly do. And I agree with David, you don't have to leave, just try to give the rest of us some chance okay? Also, can we take this discussion to the OOC board just so we don't clog up the Manor thread with this?]

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:09 am

Serenity had indeed fallen asleep in quick time. Though with this much sleep her dreams just seem to become longer, and so strange. She wanted to keep away, after feeling bad she was asleep for so long the last time. Slowly she became concuious, sat up but without even trying to she nocked out again. Damn the hormonal mix up and being so tired. Maybe it would be better to try and find someone that could help spead up this long dreadful process. But then again she really wanted to live through the experience of being pregnant, curently happily pregnant. But as many know that could change in an instant! Damn pregnant woman always flipping out at nothing. At least she'll sleep a lot to give her friends and newly aquired 'almost' family, time to cool down.

It wasnt much longer that the blonde woke up after Jasper had got himself into the bathroom. She awoke to the sound of a running shower and yawned stretching a bit. "I seriously need to stay awake this time.." she said lightly frowning to herself. She didnt want to sleep anymore, and wanted out of the bedroom she seems to have been in for ever. So now, with a almost slugish movement she slipped out of bed, shuffling her feet across the floor. She reached the bathroom and lazily knocked her knuckles on the door. "Jasper?" She slowly turned the door handle opening the door with one hand, rubbing her tired eyes with the other. "Do you mind if i get in the shower with you?" She stepped ibti the bathroom, looking into the mirror and groand. She looked like a deffinent bed head.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 am

((if anyone has anything else to say on the manner, please say it in the OOC thread
I only started the discussion here because I wasn't sure how many people checked the OOC thread))

Jasper jumped a little when she heard Serenity. Face flushed once more, she panicked slightly, gaze darting around for an answer. "Uh...." The fact that the small sound sounded way too feminine for her liking made her groan, reaching over and changing the water temperature to warm. The second she felt herself start shifting, he cleared his throat. "Yeah, sure." Male voice again, male parts again.....hard on again. Fuck.
His cheeks heated, as he bit his lip, using every ounce of self control to will his length down. He sighed, the erection slowly dying as blood left the once hard organ. Unfortunately, he was still blushing.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:36 am

Before Jasper had answered her Serenity already picked up a hair brush and was brushing it through her hair trying to make it look not so much like a rats nest. Quick enough her attention was taken from her hair when she thought she heard the sound of a more feminine noise in the shower. She squinted her eyes for a moment then shook her head cause almost right after she could hear Jasper's voice. She nodded and slowly slipped from the comfortable clothing she had on. She looked down, letting her hand gently rub over the small swell on her tummy before stripping the last of her clothing.
She made sure that all knots were out of her hair before stepping into the shower. She looked up at the other occupent and smiled. "Blushing, why are we blushing?" She asked softly before letting her eyes close while enjoying the small sensation of warm water splattering down across her bare, chilled skin. "Hm.." She thuroughly enjoyed the warm water seeing as how for some reason she felt cold already, and that was evident with the hairs on her arms standing on end and her nipples tight from the cold's bitterness. She turned around looking for shampoo picking it up, after wetting her hair, and then lathered it in. She was sure to get it from her roots down to the ends of every strand. Once that was finsihed she washed off the extra shampoo lathering form her hands and arms, seeing as how it dripped down onto her shoulders and back, and then came rinseing of the shampoo.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:41 am

Jasper shook his head. "You made me jump a little....I'm not used to being jumpy." He leaned against the wall, letting her have free access to the water. "You nodded off again. You sure you don't want to relax today? Or are you awake now?" The redness slowly faded from his cheeks, his eyes showing no hint of emotion. Actually, it was quiet evident he had walls up; the fact that his hair smelled like lilacs didn't help his case.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:31 am

Serenity finshed what she was doing before she heard Jasper's reply. She sighed a little then nodded her head. "Yeah, im okay now. I think i just need to stay away from the bed, or going to have to find a way to keep me up for the rest of whats left for today. " She glanced over her shoulder at him, watching him for a moment. She took a a deep inhail through her nose ten froze for a second. "Do i smell lilacs?" She smirked and turned walking over to the shower wall, finding the smell got slightly stronger as she got closer. She lifted up onto her toes, finding herself sniffing his neck and then up into his hair. "Smells good on you." She giggled before returning to the water to shave her legs. "By the way, you look cute and adorable when you blush.. i don't think ive ever really seen you blush before." She smiled happy with that fact.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Kevin sighed a little, then after a moment of silence, spoke. "Do you know why that crazy cyborg was trying to hurt you?" There, he said it. Hopefully she wasn't going to get mad at him. Why would she? He didn't know, but he just was scared she would for who knows what. But he couldn't tell if she remembered him or not; at least she remembered English.

Gus slowed down a little, cop cars starting to come in view up the road. "Alright, show's 'bout ta start. Yeh ready incubus?"

Jasper stiffened as soon as she mentioned lilacs. Shit. He did his best to stay calm, though he was a bit more tense then he was a moment ago. He blinked as she giggled about it, a bit relieved that she didn't find it odd or question him. Then he frowned; he wasn't supposed to blush at all, let alone look cute when doing it. "It's a stupid human reaction that I tend not to do often. I didn't actually think I was capable of it." His voice was flat, cold. He also didn't think he was capable of wet dreams; looks like that went out the window.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm

"Hm." Serenity didn't really say much after listening to his explenation. "Thats a little odd then." She continued to stroke the razer up along her propped leg as she shaved, letting her finger glide along her skin to feel its new smoothness. She continued to shave over her shins and calves before curving over her knees and up her thighs. Soon enough she placed the razor back down and reached over grabbing the conditioner. She rubbed it in like she did the shampoo, from roots to hair strands. Shortly after she shaved under her arms and then began brushing her teeth. As she did so she hummed to herself before spitting out exess foam from the toothpaste and began washing her mouth out and then the tooth brush bristles. She next grabbed body wash starting to lather a bath body scrub and rubbed it into her skin. As she did so she turned to look at Jasper. "Why are you so tense?" She reached her free hand out rubbing it down his arm. "You okay?" She asked feeling or at least seeing something in him from the way he was reacting that said he was hiding something. She leaned forward rubbing her hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. She couldn't really figure out what was making him like that so she gave up and returned to rubbing the body wash down and over herself.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:49 pm

You're making yourself look like an ass! Knock it off
He frowned at Kristoff's voice scowling in his head as he forced himself to relax. He could tell Serenity the truth....well, half of it, at least. "I'm sorry, Rein being here has made me jumpy." He finally said, deflating a little.
You're such an idiot
Jasper huffed mentally, not appreciating the comments. He tried his best to distract himself from his other personality. "So, do you want to go out today? Maybe go to a park or something." He knew Kitten used to like going outside and looking at the lake in Empire, maybe Serenity would like a little nature sight seeing as well. Or maybe she'd have a temper tantrum and he'd end up with a black eye; at this point, he wasn't quite sure.

Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Serenity washed off the rest of her body before letting herself return an answer for him. She stretched beneath the warm water smiling then shrugged her shoulders looking at him again. "Why didn't you just tell me that?" She shook her head and then just sighed. She felt a upset over the fact that he didn't trust in her to say that in the first place. Maybe its just hard to talk to her now because of her tempure tantrum that could come at any moment.. but right now she didn't feel anything like that coming ond. Though, then again she might not realize it till it actually comes. "You really think im going to have any real scolding thoughts about you being jumpy over him? I can understand... I may not know what he's like, or what ever. But he was your master at one time and a lot of people dont really appreciate him so i can only imagine..." She stepped out of the waters path and blinked thinking for a second if thats what she wanted to do, go out? She slowly nodded her head then began to smile. "That sounds great actually, i need to get out of the bed room and go get some fresh air." She pushed up onto her toes and kissed him before turning to step out of the shower.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:13 am

Jasper shook his head. "I just....didn't want to talk about it." About him.... He had to bite his tongue to keep himself from getting flustered again.
I was thinking, you should sell her as a breeder slave....
Jasper huffed. Shut up Kristoff.
....That wasn't me. You should know the voice differences by now.

He blinked. Kristoff had a point; that wasn't his voice a moment ago.
What, you thought I wasn't still here?
He narrowed his eyes as he recognized the voice. The last person I need talking to me is you. Jasper stepped into the water once Serenity moved, not even realizing that she had kissed him. He grabbed his unscented conditioner, not wanting to use the matching lilac one in his male body, but not wanting to wash out the scent in his hair already.
You know, I'm quite destructive, and I know you hate when I pop out. Acting like the person your not is only going to help me.
Jay, shut him up please.
Jasper winced at the sudden pain in his head, but it soon subsided, his calmer personality doing as he had requested.
Why not tell her your gay? That way you can ditch without big repercussions.
Jasper rolled his eyes at the feminine voice passing through his thoughts. Like I'm going to do that just so you can drool over guys and take over my body all the time? No thanks. Jasper ran the conditioner through his hair, brushing it a few times before rinsing. He finally turned off the water, quickly so it wouldn't accidentally turn cold, and stepped out of the shower, grabbing for his towel.

Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 am

Serenity grabbed her own towel quickly drying herself off and ringing out the water in her hair. Her damp hair lay down the back of her neck and down inbetween her shoulder blades. She sighed walking out of the bathroom after watching Jasper for a moment seeming to wince to himself. She guessed that he was having some inner conversations but didnt care to ask what. She walked through her room, water still dripping down as she began to wonder what might have been said. If the other personalities were the same as they ever had been then she was positive she knew what was being said.. But without actually talking to them she isnt sure yet... And to be truthfull after her last interaction with the unknown personality, she doesnt want to talk to them.
As her mind cleared she found that her hands had managed to pick out her out fit already. She let her towel drop to the floor around her feel before slipping on her under garmets and then throwing on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans that were loose enough around her tummy to just hug her curves gently. She grabbed a brush off her dresser and then began combing through her hair.
Before sitting down on the edge of the bed she slipped her feet into a pair of flip flops. She began to slowly swing her legs back and forth and wiggled her toes as she waited for Jasper. She looked down at her feet, nibbling on her lip as her mind began going through how her last couple months were. She couldnt help but to be cluttered with thoughts in her head as she waited. Her mind always seemed to swim with curiosity, and it wasnt helping that Jasper was acting so unusual.
She forced herself to clear her mind before speaking out to him. "So, where do you think we should go?"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Noodle flinched a little. "You know about the cyborg?" She looked down, not liking the whole subject. "I'm not really sure...I'm not really sure why it had to look just like me either.." Or why it called him daddy...She shivered. "All I know is that when I finaly found Murdoc and 2-D-Kun the thing tried to kill me, then tried to convince 2-D-Kun it was me, and after changing his mind Murdoc destroyed it. I didn't get an explanation from him. I never do. And now he acts like nothing happened. Like he didn't make some crazy hentai robot that was walking around calling him Daddy and trying to confuse 2-D-Kun and kill me! And then this wanna be yakuza comes and takes him away, for the cyborg? I dunno..i dunno anything! I just figured it was a weird Murdoc-y thing that wouldn't make since to me anyway..."she sighed, biting her lip. It felt kinda good to rant. And even if she didn't remember him she knew she knew him..it was kind of comforting. She wondered who else she knew. "Thats all I know...."
Arcadian pulled down the sun shade, studying himself in the mirror. He brushed his bangs over his eyes a little, tilting his head to see himself in different light. His eyes slowly began to glow a brighter, deeper shade of red. He grinned, nodding at Gus. "Im ready."
Avi stretched out her leg behind her, raising it higher and grabbing it behind her head. Might as well practice ballet while she had some time. She brought her leg down slowly, bringing her arms down in front of her, breathing slowly as she went down to plie. ((I think I spelled that right >3< ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:03 am

Jasper wrung his hair out over the tub, drying himself off before wrapping his hair up in the towel. He looked up, hearing Serenity speak from the bedroom. "Umm, there should be a park or something around here. I'm sure if we drive a little we'll find it." Of course, he'd probably look it up first, just to get a general direction.
He scrubbed the towel through his hair, getting it mostly dry before tossing the towel aside and using his magic to air dry his hair quickly. He brushed it out, making sure there were no knots before stepping out into the bedroom finally, dark blue jeans appearing on him as he stepped out of the bathroom. "I'll try to find somewhere with more tree coverage so the sun doesn't bother you too much."

Kevin frowned. So, she didn't know. Kevin had a few ideas, but there was no way for him to be sure what happened. By the sound of it, the cyborg either got jealous, or Murdoc went crazy; either one seemed logical. Well, about as logical as logic went in Empire. He chewed his lip fr a minute, more concerned for Noodle now then he was worried about the specific details. "Hey, you gonna be ok?"

(gonna post for Gus next post. Need to sort details out in my head x.x; )
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 am

Serenity just nodded her head keeping any and all thoughts to herself. She continued to swing her feet back and forth as she waited for him to be ready. Once she was she bounced up onto her toes smiling. She crossed the room as he stepped out and became clothed and a grin split across her lips. "Thank you for being concerning of me." She said to him as one of her hands slipped into her pocket and she walked away towards the bedroom door, hand on the knob. "Do you have everything you need?" She asked quietly, her own eyes scanning over the bedroom to be sure she didn't need to pick up anything she might need while she was out.
Without seeing anything she needed her hand turned the door knob and she slowly pulled it open. She stepped out into the hall way, leaning against the door frame as she waited for him to walk out as well. In the short moment she had her eyes darted down both ways through the hall, seeing if there was anyone coming or going to pass by, but from her point she didn't see anything.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 am

"I dunno.... i'm a little paranoid now...I mean, I found all these weapons in my guitar case...I'm guessing theyre mine. I can't rememer how to use them really..it just kind of happens naturally...Actually, I don't remember alot of things..." her voice got a little shakey towards the end. "I'm not sure about alot of things I guess.."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 am

(Ummmm, guys......me and zac stopped rping to let other characters catch up. It kinda doesn't work when you're not rping. Its been over a week with no replies from Missy, Amaya, or Kris. I was hoping to implement a time table as soon as everyone was on the same page, but yeah.... Can you guys please let me know next time your gonna poof like this so I don't hold other people up.)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 pm

(Already did mine.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content