The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by Puppy_Heather on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Kara looked up from her book and sniffed the air. She blushed when she thought she smelt her master but she didn't see him anywhere. Sighing lightly she returned to her book, but her mind kept drifting to her master. So when the door finally opened she was already looking up at the front door, half expecting him to pop up at any moment. She smiled but he seemed distracted and tired. When he walked past her she pouted before he stopped at the base of the stares, apparently contemplating whether he should go up them or not. Silently she snuck behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist slowly. "Welcome home master, I have done everything that you have asked." She whispered into his ear and pecked him on the cheek. "Come, rest, let me be a reprive from your long trip." She cooed then noticed the girl she came to know as Missy address David. "Missy is talking to you, it would be rude to ignore her, just watch out for the little devices that she has set up since I've been down here, I don't know what it is but something smells off about them." She warned before wrapping her tail around his waist tenderly, not wanting to let go of him quite yet.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm

A baby's cry began to fill the small bedroom causeing the new mother to groan at the injustice amount of sleep she seemed to have found herself with. She sat up running a hand through her messy yet smooth hair. She pushed herself off the bed shuffling her feet to the end of her bed to a beautifuly crafted wooden crib. "Shhh.. Its okay sweetie. Mommy's here." The words slipped through her lips like a gentle lullaby as her hands carfuly picked yup her young child. She cradled the baby in her arms rocking her slowly and bouncing up and down a little trying to calm the child. She didnt know what was wrong, seeing as how moments ago she cleaned the diapper, and sang her to sleep. "Are you hungry baby girl?" Serenity asked with a soft yawn ending her sentence. Though, thankfully the baby quieted after a couple moments of rocking back and forth. "i just cant put you down can i?" She asked smiling softly down at the precies daughtershe held in her arms. "Ill always be here for you baby girl." She whipered to the smiling childing, small hands grasping softly to her mothers finger. " I guess no matter how much i want to sleep right now you wont let me huh?" Serenity's smile grew brighter as she bounced her daughter a bit more playfully listening to the small childs laughter, her small eyes bright and happy, thin hair light weight and airless like feathers. "Maybe its time to wrap you up and introduce you to my friends, and our family. Go see your god mother Missy? Would you like that?" Serenity set her child back in her crib just before dressing herself up to go down stairs and see whos awake. Just as soon as she was ready she grabbed a baby blanket wrapping up her little girl in it, picking her up carefuly and making sure to grab a baby bottle and what ever else she needed. "okay cutie, lets go wish everyone a happy Holloween." She said before gently draping the blanket over her little head for protection from bright lights, and opening the bedroom door to make her way down stairs with baby Becca.
She slowly walked down the stairs, but little did she know that her friend missy had set up a prank at the end of the stairs. Caught off gaurd she slightly jumped and made a slight yelp of a yell when her foot passed through the lasers and faces dangled down at her laughing. Poor Becca began to cry and Serenity moved quickly passed the prank and emediately started to sooth and try to relax Becca. It took a moment for the little baby girl to stop crying but once she did Serenity sighed placing a soft kiss on her forhead and softly sang a little song to becca, nearly putting her daughter to sleep again. "oh my.. That wasnt good." She said looking up at the stair case to remember to be careful about those lasers.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Ceili giggled and bounced away into the bathroom once she saw Radio was moving and awake. She quickly washed herself and her hair, ridding of the blonde tips for today. She then dried her hair, and her hands, carefully putting in her green contacts before grinning in the mirror. She then skipped back out to the main bedroom, tossing the towels into a hamper she had set up before walking into the closet. "Hey, Mistress? What are you going as today? Ami is going to help me set up my costume so I can be complete! Puppet Strings and Doll Joints here I come~" She said with a giggle and carefully getting into her costume and undergarments.

Ami giggled and smiled at Cath. "Good Morning Cathatel~ We aren't doing a blonde Alice for Halloween this year. You can keep your brown hair." She said while watching the fallen go into the bathroom. She then went over to the closet and pulled out the Alice costume along with the Chesire Cat costume she had planned to wear. She thought about changing so hair was appropriate, but decided to wait until after Ceili had been properly put into costume before putting on her own costume and shifting to a more appropriate look for her own costume. Alex was planning on matching their costumes for the hell of it.

Alexander was now sitting in his room, having already washed and dressed, staring at two Alice in Wonderland costumes, the Mad Hatter and The Queen of Hearts. He had either planned to go as either, but he figured a Queen of Hearts, or in his case King of Hearts was appropriate. "Off with their heads~!" He said with a laugh. He then plucked his costume off the hanger and started to put it on, carefully adjusting everything for him. Once he was in his costume, he set to doing his makeup and hair. A quick change from white hair and white eyes to black hair and red eyes with his pupils shaped like a heart and spade respectively and he was ready. "Everyone will have to bow down to the royalty of the court of suits. Haha. I'm an idiot, but damn if I don't look good."

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:41 pm

((Sorry, Des. Missy felt bad about her prank and didn't want to wait to apologize. ><.))

Her attention jerked over to Serenity and...and the baby? "Oh god! I'm so sorry, Serenity. I didn't know you were coming down with the baby! Damn, I feel so bad! Oh, you could of fell over with the baby and the two of you would of gotten hurt!" He said before glancing back at John now and then waiting for his reply. "I'm sorry, John! I just totally blew you off! I didn't mean it."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Serenity held onto Becca securly as she rested quietly in her arms. "Oh Missy, its okay really. I have good balance any how. So dont worry about it. Were both alright." She smiled to Missy softly as her arms gently bounced the baby in her arms to sooth the little darling and keep her quiet. "Just be sure to warn me if theres anymore." She nodded before she looked to John as Missy spoke to him. Serenity just silently made her way to the couch to find herself a place to sit, watching Becca as she began to giggle and smile at the bouncing.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:56 am

-

He looked at the young man who walked up to him. Did he know him? 2D blinked and tilted his head. "'Ello....'ave we met before?" He trailed off a little as he heard a little commotion happen as well as sensing some more people becoming active around the building.

"How cute." She grinned and climbed out of bed fully. Rad wasn't even sure herself yet what she wanted to be for Halloween. The brunette pondered of all the cool things she can be, what stood out the most was Tony Montana from the 1980's film 'Scarface'. "Scarface~." Oh how fun it would be to dress all awesome and carry a gun.

"Ooh." Cait Sith seemed to be pretty intrigued. "I think I'll help the lassie!" He popped out of bed in an air somersault, landing right on his feet before the door. The robotic cat waved to the men and left, closing the door behind him.

With a chuckle he watched his companion leave now focusing his attention to Abel. Reeve smiled with amusement at the man's choice, but the corner of the smile quirked into something bashful. That smirk and that purr in his voice~. Those will always be the two out of many other things that get to him. "I think I'd like that." Being a Mad Scientist's experiment was appropriate and it helpful for Reeve didn't know what to be for Halloween until now.

-

[Not sure when I can post again since I'll be busy tomorrow as far as I know and probably going to sleep nowish but I'll try.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:49 am

"Not really. Guess I just have one of those faces." Unkown smirked a bit, flicking some of his longish hair from out of his face. "You're Stuart Pot, right? You can call me Unknown." The boy looked at the other's hand and noticed the bat-like bow tie. "Need some help with that?"

"Now...to figure out a way to dress you up." Abel thought a bit, looking the other over with a smirk once more. "Well....experiments are often cut up and stitched...but we don't have that sort of stuff." Well, Abel could always cut Reeve up...but for one, Abel couldn't possibly do it and two...Reeve would find it quite painful.

Vince soon came out of the shower dressed in a pinstriped black suit with a white tie. Shiney shoes and hat to go with. Smirking, he looked in his mirror and grinned. "Well, I feel fresh." Heavenly chirpped with approval and fluttered over to his toy 'tommy gun'. Vince smirked, picked up a candy cigar and picked it up, now stepping out his room with Heavenly on his shoulder.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 am

Cathetel nodded as she finished getting dressed looking herself over in the mirror. "I wonder how Ceili's costume will be like," she called over to the shifter. She sat on the edge of her bed setting Kohane in her lap petting the growing kitten.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 am

(guys, if my replies seem.....mixed, I apologize. Long story, just know that I'm suffering with a bit of disorientation)
David stopped when Kara snuck up behind him. He had tensed a little, caught off guard, and it took every ounce of strength he had let not to turn and punch her in the face accidentally. He sighed a little, brown tired eyes drifting over to Missy. He mumbled something completely incoherent, maybe a thanks, and shuffled into the lounge, figuring Kara would follow suit.

"I still don't trust you behind the wheel of a car dude. Do you even know how to drive?[/i]"
Anjay finished his sentence and looked up from where he stood by the cars, Alexa and some other guy with him already. He had been addressing the unknown male, and the male scoffed.
"I know how to drive asshole. If I didn't your father wouldn't keep me around." The male snatched the keys from Anjay, shaking his head and going to Murdoc's car. What had been long brown hair and brown eyes on the male suddenly shifted to medium red hair and green eyes. Weird.
Anjay shook his head and looked at Noodle and Avi again. "We're taking Blaze's car. Alexa's taking Kevin's car. There's no way the three of them are going to cooperate in a car together. I'm not even sure they're going to cooperate period." As Anjay spoke, Alexa turned and headed to Kevin's car, which left Anjay, Avi, and Noodle in front of Blaze's car. "Shall we?" He motioned to the car for the girls to get in.

John laughed. "Strong? He hides behind his fucking obsitian. Without his pretty little accessories, he'd get his face beaten in." He shook his head. "Rein isn't the problem. It's his rings that are the problem. We don't know their properties, so we don't know how to counteract them." He watched as Serenity came down the stairs, going silent as Missy spoke to the other woman. When he was addressed again, he shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Morning Serenity." He said as the woman went to the lounge. He sighed. "The collars that are sunken into their skin has a direct link to their spinal cord, and direct link into their minds. Any questioning against him usually is counteracted with pain sent through your body. There is no way to remove the collars, and if you try to hurt the one wearing the collar, then collar will react to the threat and either create an unbreakable bubble around the wearer to protect them, or send out spikes that pierce the attacker and retract back into the collar. The spikes are target seeking, so if you try to run from them they will follow. If the spikes cross paths with each other, the meld together at the cross section and continue growing. However if that happens, they can't retract back into the collar themselves and Rein has to manually fix it." He looked up at the ceiling where the shrunken heads had retracted to. "So to answer your question in short; at the moment, no one knows how to physically beat him. I did win a chess match against him though."
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:54 am

"So...he's just a guy with flashy little toys?" This made Missy rather angered. If that's the only way he can fight then she was disgusted. Well, mental battled always impressed her. But the physical fights were a tad more important to her. "Has anyone tried to locate the origins of the rings? I'm sure if someone were to find where they were made or some records of the creators, that would lead to a clue." Kinda like that one movie with that ring that could only be destroyed in the fires of Mount Doom....Wow, how the hell did I remember that? Nerd alert. "There's always some form of informations that can trace the rings back to their creation. Wether it be in the form of oral information or writing. Carving or song. There's always something."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:13 am

John frowned. "There's only one way into the obsitian hell, and Rein owns the gatekeeper. As for the rings, I'm don't know all the details." He knew, he just didn't remember. Odd, that he couldn't recall something, but it was information from over 5 years ago to him. It was probably written down somewhere. "I know five of them are elemental, I'm not sure about the other five. The elemental rings are only weak to one another, and he controls them. There is no way to get them off of him." He sighed. "Really, I wouldn't worry about it. You might be upset about Sam, but shit happens. Look at it this way; he's not sick anymore. Sam's doing better then he has been for years. Instead of getting upset that he's being brainwashed, be happy that he has peace of mind for once in a long time."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 am

(From Chris: Des will be gone for several days, weeks, or possibly up to a month. We are working on a project that needs her full attention. Have run RPing and she will be back when the project is done.)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Kara smiled and happily followed her master to the lounge and helped him sit into a couch and gently squeezed his arm. "I imagine that you will want me to make you a nice hot meal now that you are back right?" She asked happily, excited to have the opportunity to show him what she had learned over the past month.
[I hope you both accomplish what you are going for. Have fun.]

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:34 pm

She didn't want to admit it, but John did have a point. Sam did seem much better now. She just wished that he'd care about the others and herself again. Sadly, sometimes, something needs to be taken away to get something in return. And she knew this better than anyone. It just wasn't fair sometimes. "I guess I'll see you around, John. Gonna go see the god daughter, then go break into Drew and Kai's room to put some food coloring in their shower head. With any luck, one of them will be taking a shower when they wake up and be convinced the water turned into blood." She turned to leave but stopped for a bit. "Let me know if you guys find out something of there's any changes in Sam and Kitten."
And with that, she turned to leave, only to sit next to Serenity and look down at the infant. "You and Jasper are extremly lucky. What's her name?" She said before making silly faces at the baby.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Unknown? "Noice ta meet you..er, you can coll me 2D." He smiled but then looked down at the bowtie in his hand. "Oh yeah. I suck at puttin these fings on." 2D snickered and shrugged.

"Maybe we can use a pen?" Reeve sighed and shook his head. "No no, it wouldn't seem as realistic." He tilted his head in thought. "Heh, shame I'm not injured, I could have used it to my advantage for once." The Commissioner gave a warm laugh.

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:29 pm

The young man smiled and seized the bow tie and laughed a bit. "No big. Watched my mom do this for my dad from time-to-time." Thankfully, the boy was tall enough to stand on his toes and swing the tie to the other side of his neck. With nimble fingers, he tied it effortlessly and patted the singer on the shoulder and smirked once more. "Go have fun." And with that, he turned a left to go down stairs, only to trip the trap and get laughed at by a bunch of head. Unknown jumped a bit and scoffed. Walking forward after the heads had been drawn up again. Blue eyes looked over everyone in the room before settling on John. With a devilish smirk, Unknown reached in his bag, pulled out a tiny box, pulled the string on top of it, and a confedy sprang out all over the twin. As quick as he was there, he was gone in a flash and in a fit of snickers.
Abel turned and ruffled Reeve's hair. "Yeah. Funny, isn't it?" Eyes flashed into slits when the thought of taking a scalpel and making a few wounds himself. But it flickered away when he got a hold of himself. "We can just settle for simple make up. It's safer~"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Serenity looked up watching Missy talk to John for a little bit before her daughter grabbed her finger taking her mothera attention again. She started bouncing Becca in her arms again just to make the infint gurgle a little and smile. The blonde looked up as Missy sat next to her and baby Becca looked towards Missy too. "I decided to name her Becca." Serenity smiled as she watched Becca smile bigger and laugh at the silly faces Missy made. She kicked her legs a little bouncing as she laughed. "Want Missy to hold you? I bet you'd love that?" Serenity said in a baby voice to Becca lightly tapping her nose. She looked up to Missy with a big smile. "Do you want to hold her?"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:17 pm

"Fanks~." 2D nodded and watched 'Unknown' leave. The bow tie was a little tight so he adjusted it to be more comfortable to himself. Then something...strange happened. Everything went blurry. The next thing Stupot knew, he passed out falling to the floor with a thud; out cold.

Brown hues watched the opposite blue pair. Why they flickered he wasn't sure but it gave Reeve goosebumps. "Where would we get the proper make-up?" He ran a hand over his arm to relieve the chill.

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Missy looked to the new mother and smiled. "Becca. What a lovely name. Are you sure that it's alright?" To hold a baby? "I guess so." Missy said, sitting up straight with a smile on her face, ready to receive the baby girl.
"If I know my daughter well, which I do, I know she has plenty of Halloween supplies somewhere in her room." Abel chuckled and grinned. "Feel like sneaking around a bit?"

(Shit post is shit.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:54 am

"Oooh~ You are going to make a sexy Scarface Mistress~ Hehe." Ceili said while coming out of the closet in her costume. She was wearing the cutest and most oddest of costumes. A pair of shiny black shorts, a black off the shoulder fortune-teller top, a white choker with a tiny locket piece, her actual collar hidden underneath, a pair of black flats with black shoe bows with the exact same locket piece on them and on her wrist were two jester bangles in black and white. She giggled and spun around once. "How do I look Mistress?" Ceili said with a giggle. She was just now missing the doll joints, puppet strings and final bits of her costume which Aminta had.

Aminta smiled and fluffed up her hair a bit. "Ceili is going to be a marionette. She's going to have the cutest little joints and things to make her seem realistic. That's why she is coming here so I can work a little shifter magic and make it all happen for her. She is so excited. And you look absolutely darling~ Do you think my brother actually got an Alice in Wonderland costume too?" She said while turning to the fallen.

Loki stretched himself out completely, changing from his naga tail to human legs and going over to his bathroom and looking at himself in the mirror. He smiled and then stepped in the shower, already knowing what today was and what he could be. He had originally thought of just becoming a full human sized snake, but decided against it. A cosplay fit him better for today and what better cosplay than of Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji. Once he finished his shower, he turned off the water, stepped out of the bathroom in only a towel and padded over to his closet where he grinned away. "Time to get ready for a fantastic Halloween~"

Scarpetta came out of the closet, dressed up as one of her idols and favorite video game characters, Bayonetta. She smiled as she picked up a pair of butterfly motif glasses and slid them onto her face. "I do say, I look fantastic in this. One of my best ideas I've ever had." She said complimented herself on. She then went over to her two sleeping fiancees and poked them both. "Leon~ Lillian~ Time to wake up and get into costume~" She said with a giggle. "It's Halloween~ Wake up sleepyheads~"

[Ceili's costume of choice:
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/46840073

Ami's Costume:
http://fav.me/d1ao7m1 [Her skirt isn't transparent as it is in the photo, it is a solid black there]

Loki's costume:
http://static.zerochan.net/full/38/49/252488.jpg

Scar's costume:
http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/Images/Bayonetta/Bayonetta/Bayonetta_11.jpg ]

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in the links to costumes)

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Cathetel thought about it for a moment, "I wouldn't be surprised if he did," she said patting out the dress she was wearing and making sure the apron was on straight. "I hope Ceili has fun she has been through so much lately."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 am

(Just a reminder. Tomorrow is the last day for any Halloween activities. After tomorrow, the thread will move onto the next day so we're not still doing a Halloween Event on Christmas.)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Serenity smiled. "Thank you. I tried to think of a name that was pretty.. And it was the only one i could think of that to me, seemed to fit her well." Carefully she placed Becca into Missy's arms laughing as Becca smiled, mouth open, her young bubbly baby personality appearing. She sucked on her thumb making soft noises as she moved inside the blanket covering her. "I wish i could have gotten a costume to ware... But watching after Becca and taking care of her has become so tireing. I couldnt find the time to go looking for one. And.. With Jasper in the hospital again.. Its become a bit stress full.." She took in a breath looking up at her friend. "Ya know?"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Missy smiled gently, now holding the baby. She was sure to hold her gently within her arms and hold her head up. "If you want...Stuart and I could babysit her whenever you're ready for a break. It could give us some practice with taking care of a baby before we have one of our own...If I'm able to bare one." Blue eyes shone with such loving joy at seeing her godchild. "We've already made a step towards having a family; 2D proposed to me...so now we must plan the wedding. I'm hoping for a spring wedding." And it was true. One her ring finger was the ring. Carefully crafted and polished and it needed to be giving off a faint glow from the jewel.
Ears folded back a bit and she smiled more. "Sweet sweet Becca. It's so nice to finaly met you."

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:26 pm

"Awh, thank you so much Missy. Ill be sure to hold you to that because im sure ill end up needing a break sometime." She smiled at Becca and Missy, listening as she talked about having a family with 2D. "He got you an engagement ring?? Awe congratgulations!! Im so happy for you!" As Missy and Serenity talked Beccas eyes glanced back and forth before grabbing onto Missy's hair and tugging on it lightly. Serenity then pickek up Missys hand to look at the ring, smiling brightly. "Its so beautiful.. He did well picking it out... I wish i knew where mine went.. I kinda lost track of it after everything happened those months ago.. And considering now that im a shadow and werewolf or what ever.. You'd think i could handle this better? But nope.. Being a mother is still a bit rough to start off on." She laughed a little lettig go of Missy's hand.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top