The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:49 pm

2D was already awake and...mostly ready to take on the day if one didn't count the fact that he was only wearing underwear while rummaging through the room closet...which strangely looked like his closet from home. Oh magic, what a marvelous thing! His soft black ears twitched at the sound of the knock. Stupot used his abilities and opened the door slightly to let Missy in. He threw his fiance a delighted smile, not quite caring if he was half naked. It was Halloween! Today was going to be wonderful, he can just tell. "'Appy 'Alloween~. Gosh, yer a pretty witch."

The blue looked back at the closet, still digging through it. "I dunno wot to wear fer a costume.." He eventually found a neatly folded up, black suit with white pinstripes in the far corner of the closet. It looked so familiar, 2D might have worn it maybe once but other than that, he couldn't quite remember anything about it. It looked very Halloween-ish and it seemed to kinda match Kat's costume.

Tuesti smiled at the feeling of arms around him; Abel's arms. He snuggled with the man and gave a sleepy, contented sigh. Sure it was nice to be away from the manor for a while to take care of work and his summon, but then again, it was nice to come back as well. Perhaps with the season change, things will be less hectic.

Cait Sith happened to tag along this time, 'sleeping' on the other side of the brunet man. It was convenient since, no one at the headquarters needed mission assistance and the Commissioner's daughter was safe and sound at a friend's house for the holiday.

-

[Missy's outfit for everyone's convenience if they don't have access to Gaiaonline.
http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/e2/ef/e2b3c8fdfefe2_flip.png?t=1319588930_6.00_01
And I'm aware I'm missing people from my post, I just dunno what to do with them for the moment. Once I do, I'll be sure to post for them.
Happy Halloween btw~.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:00 pm

"Happy Halloween~" She said before stepping in his room with a smile. "I thought you might like this one. To bad it's not a busty as the last one, huh?" The woman said with a snicker before looking at the neatly folded suit and smiled. "That's rather charming looking in a Halloween way. Maybe you should weat that?" What ever Stu decided to wear, didn't matter all that much for it was Stu. "I was wondering...if you could enchant my broom. I am a Halloween junkie and always want to fly on a broom stick. It's just a thought before I run down stairs and start making Halloween treats for the Manor and start setting up pranks." Moving behind him, she nibbled a ear and purred. "Gotta keep my title as 'Queen of Halloween'~." Sure, it was a joke but to be honest...as deep as she getting into the Halloween Spirit....one would think...
Relunctant to get up, Abel fought to stay asleep, but failed. His eyes saw Reeve, then took notice of their surroundings. With a gentle yawn, he sat up and stretched. It was Halloween. Oh shit. Abel was well aware of Missy and her Halloween spiritedness. What with her Halloween treats, pranks, and tendacy to crave extremly scarey movies. Maybe he should just stay in the room with Reeve. But then again, it wouldn't be fair to Reeve.
Royal blue eyes fluttered open before their owner sat up in his bed. With a yawn and a sigh, he didn't even have to look at the calander to know today was Halloween. He felt it in his gut. Ever since he used to live with Missy along with the boys...it was like they had a built in sensor of Halloween.
He could stay in his room all day...but he wouldn't beable to avoid Missy. So, he stood up and made his way to his closet, pulling out a 'Phantom of the Opera' costume and heading towards the shower.

(Thank you Kris.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Noodle rolled over in bed. It had been about a month now..Murdoc and Kevin had been gone. She wasn't sure if they were in jail or not, Avi and Arcadian couldn't give her a strait answer. She sighed, picking up her phone, looking for any messages that might have came while she was sleeping. She put her arm over her eyes, sighing as she sat the phone on her stomach and tried to wake up slowy.
Avi watched the coffee maker absent mindedly, every so often her brows furrowing slightly. She missed Blaze, and spending all month babysitting Arcadian had been annoying.
Arcadian flipped the t.v on, lounging in bed. Halloween huh? he thought to himself, grinning mischeviously. That means sexy costumes...

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 am

Kara gasped as she was pulled up and over David's shoulder and laughed happily before letting out a soft 'eep' when he slapped her bottom. She patiently waited for him to let her down as he carried her back to his room. "Of course master, I will strive to do better as long as you will have me." She assured him, curling up in his arms and purring happily. At the mention of him leaving her ears drooped slightly but stayed silent, not wanting him to think that she was complaining. "As you wish master, I will do my best to do as you have instructed." She assured him and hugged him tighter. "Please don't be gone too long, but most importantly, please be safe." She whispered before falling asleep.

Over the next month Kara spent every day patrolling the manor in the morning at sunrise, once a few hours before and after noon and at sunset. Between each patrol she spent her days keeping an eye on everyone in the manor, finding out their names, figuring out which rooms they lived in and who they knew, not bothering to confront anyone face to face.

The day her master left she ended up moving all of her belongings into her master's room, not wanting to be parted from her master anymore when he finally returned. She made sure that her items did not interfere with her master's. By the time she had cleaned her master's room she had more than enough room to organize and store both of their belongings with room to spare. She also had found a few recipes for various dishes that she hoped that her master would like. However the task that tried her the most was to make a few outfits that would make her master proud. She never was one to try to look sexy for anyone, let alone someone that possessed her. But in the end she came up with three outfits that she thought her master might be proud of.

She now was sitting in a chair in the main lobby, having completed her second of her daily patrols and opened up a cook book, looking up more ideas for dinners that she would soon serve her master, taking a particular interest in the sea food section of the book.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 pm

"Sure." He spoke, quickly throwing on the bottoms to the stripped suit, leaving the top and any matching accessories on the bed. 2D grinned, making his way over to Kat. He gave her a tender kiss on the lips before taking the broom. The singer gave it a twirl and let go. The object was now hovering in thin air! The broom flew in a circle around the two nekos before stopping beside Missy. "There."

The man shifted slightly, feeling Miyazaki leave the embrace. A brown eye peeked open, watching his lover stretch. Reeve was far too comfortable to get up just yet. He scooched over a bit, now curling up around Abel.

Cait made a movement that almost mirrored Reeve's, but then he began to wake up. The animatronic feline stretched and sat up. "It's Halloween!" That Scottish voice piped up in an excited fashion. He jumped up and landed wedged between Abel and Reeve.

Reeve chuckled. "Mhm." Other than that, he didn't show much intention on getting up.

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 am

She giggled in delight at her improved broom and returned the kiss back to Stuart. "Thanks, hunbuns. I'm gonna go and start setting up the pranks before the other's wake up...then get started on making Halloween treats." With another kiss and the stroke of her own tail against his own, she broke away with a smirk. "See you down stairs~" And with a small jump, she hopped on her broom and flew out Stuarts room and into her own. Now going over to her large closet and dragging out a large crate-like box reading 'Halloween'. Wow...can someone say 'Halloween Obsessed'?
"Now...where is that Mighty Putty?"
In truth, he wasn't expecting the other to wake up right after he did. "Trouble~" He said with a smile before playing wigth the other's hair and patting Cait on the head. "I'd advise caution today since it is Halloween. Missy is rather....unperdictable during this time." He said with a gentle smike before kissing the other's forehead.
After a long and relaxing shower, Neo was quick to slip into his costume.
He looked over himself in the mirror and smirked. He looked as though he stepped out of the Phantom Of The Opera musical? With the exception of his saber at his side and his long black hair.
He was rather handsome as always, but a bit more so today. With one last over look of his cpstume, he soon stepped out of the room, making sure Missy was not in sight and made his way down stairs towards the kitchen.

He had been there for over a month, and yet...always seemed to keep to himself. So far, he never gave out his name. But when someone asked, like the Fire Twins had don, he simply told them to call him 'Unknown'. No one knew his age, though he appeared to be a young teen, and he kept his face hidden as well as his body. Who was Unknown?

When he heard the small sounds of people waking, he began to stir beneath his blankets. "So, today is Halloween? Oh boy..." The young man reached to his night stand and slipped on his watch. "Happy Halloween-" Then he mumbled something under his breath that was hard to make out. Unknown...what are you hiding?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilim on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Eli woke up to the sound of the alarm on his phone going off next to him, finding it necessary to have such a thing since without it, he probably would just sleep all day. Sleeping was one of his favorite things to do but he didn't want to knock his steady sleeping schedule off track. "Bleeeh." He sat up and tossed what blankets were covering his somewhat lithe frame, also taking some time out to stop that annoying alarm that continued going off in its high pitch. "Thirsty." Throwing himself from bed, Eli left the room with tousled hair and pajama bottoms on. With the pace he was going at, which was usually something of a power walk, Eli arrived in the kitchen in no time. Grabbing a glass and raiding the fridge for some type of juice, Eli got just that. "Yummy." As he was minding his own business and drinking his juice, he remembered something. "Ooh, Halloween." A tiny smirked tugged at his lips as he thought of what to dress at. The possibilities were really endless for him but he didn't know what to actually pick. "It will come to me." Finishing his juice, Eli rinsed the cup thoroughly and set it in the sink, going back up to his room to maybe start picking things out just for Halloween.

Halloween. Something Vega usually didn't celebrate nor did he care to. He knew today was probably going to be an interesting one in the manor therefore he was to ready himself for anything that was to possibly happen, or he could just stay up in his room and all day but with doing that someone would probably come knocking on his door anyway. Either way, it appeared simply too early for anything to happen so Vega made the decision to stay in his room until later when it was to be more active, if it wasn't already but he wasn't about to go look for that. Exhaling a sigh, Vega sunk into the chair he was already seated in, the mere comfort of it making him slightly sleepy. Perhaps a small nap was due and he wasn't about to fight it, his eyelids falling shut and he was out almost immediately.

Nephilim

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:27 pm

A whole month had passed. A lot had happened in that month, Inain had told Ceili the truth, and Vince and Cei had only grown closer since they started dating. Now today was Halloween, one of the best days of the year. Ceili stretched out on Radio's bed and then slipped from under the covers, fluffing up her silvery hair. She then grinned and went over to Radio's side of the bed and poked her nose a few times. "Mistress~~ Wake up! It's All Hallow's Eve~ Halloween~ Whatever the hell you want to call it! We need to start getting ready!" Ceili said while bouncing up and down happily. She was excited and it was obvious. She already knew what she was going to be for Halloween and she couldn't wait to see what the others were going to do.

Aminta stretched out her body and rubbed a lilac eye. She knew what today was and that meant magic. She hated using so much magic on this day, it practically drained her half the time. She then nudged Cathatel lightly with a smile. "Love, it's time to wake up. We have a big day ahead of us. It's Halloween." She said with a smile. Halloween usually brought with it some happy memories. Good friends, good frights, a drink or two, costumes and candy. She hoped she could get Ceili done up for her costume quickly when she arrived before her and Cath got into their appropriate costumes.

Scarpetta was sitting awake, while floating in the air, and looking at her closet trying to figure out what she was going to wear for this special day. Leon and Lily were still asleep and she couldn't help but smile down at the ring on her finger. She was engaged and she was happy. That was one of the best days in her life~ She got proposed to, got her best friend back and she also got the news of it being possible to conceive a child when she wanted to. It almost made her want to squeal in happiness again, but she wanted to be silent. She then got an idea and disappeared into the closet knowing what she could wear and not be judged for. Not like she honestly cared though, it was Scar, when has she ever cared.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 am

A soft moan of protest escaped the brunette when she was nudged. She rolled back over before realizing what the shifter was talking about before sitting up and rubbing her tired eyes, "Morning Ami..." she said yawning slightly as she crawled out of bed stretching and putting her glasses on. "Oh wait I have to get into costume.." she said shuffling off to the bathroom and put colored contacts into her eyes before looking at her hair frowning slightly. "I don't want to have to dye it.."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Avi's eyes flickered over to the man who walked in the kitchen, but fell when he walked out. She groaned, getting a mug and pouring a couple of spoons of sugar into it. "How boring."she muttered, hopping onto the counter and crossing her legs. The pot chirped, indicating it was finished brewing. She poured it in the cup, mixing it slowly.

Noodle rubbed her eyes sleepily, making her way downstairs. "The nightmares are back...she thought to herself, scratching the back of her head. She hadn't been able to get too much sleep over the past month. She went to the kitchen, smiling a little at Avi, getting a mug to warm some water with.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:10 pm

(looks like the rp thread split again. The old rp thread, as everyone should know by now, was put in the 'rp archives' subsection in case anyone needs to reference back.
Also, so that the Halloween event doesn't run on forever, the end date for any 'Halloween' activities is Nov 18th.
Other then that, I should be able to post within the next few days. Thank you everyone for keeping this place running smooth while I'm gone. If you have any questions, let David know or text me (though I may take a while to respond) Have fun! )
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:49 pm

[Kat got grounded and has no idea when she's going to have her privileges back, just wanted to give everyone a head's up.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 pm

-

2D smiled as he watched his lover leave, a faint blush staining his cheeks from the affection that happened a moment ago. He eventually spotted some matching shoes that seemed to go with the outfit he picked out. Once he slipped them on, he put the top on as well. He bared his gap, amused with the coat tails the suit was adorned with. "Fancy~." The blue looked down at the floor, unique looking bowie tie must have fallen out. It had a skull. Unfortunately 2D sucked when it came to putting on a tie. He was more used to Noodle or Russel helping him, Murdoc wouldn't have had the patience. He wandered out into the hall, perhaps someone could help him.

Radio scrunched up her face, eventually prying her tired eyes open. "Halloween.." She smiled a bit, amused with how excited Ceili was. Radio herself loved the holiday too, but not as much as she used too. Currently today's date just made her want to punch a baby. Ugh.. She sat up and stretched, but her smile grew. "You're a cute alarm clock~." The Shadow reached over and pat Ceili on the head playfully as if she had a snooze button

Tuesti smiled and blushed, leaning up to kiss Abel on the chin. "Okay." He then yawned and scratched his beard.

The feline reacted in a content manner when the older man petted him. "Unpredictable?" Cait tilted his head, his long tail swaying.

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Already, Missy had been down stairs setting up. As of now she was setting up a small trap at the end of the stairs. Typical trap that could be set off once someone's foot passed through the 'hidden lasers' that were being projected 'invisibly' by small boxes. Once a foot passed through the lasers, a few hidious 'laughing shrunken heads' would be released on strings, to only laugh at the victim then get brought up by a automatic reel. She was adding the last few heads up there with a smile while sitting on her broom; hovering right under the ceiling. The neko made sure that the heads were hidden with great care.

It was at that moment that 'Unknown' had stepped out of his room. Apparently dressed as a devil; red jacket, sprayed-black hair, torn goth pants with a chain, black ocmbat boots, and a devil tail. This time, he was shwoing his face for the first time around the manor. He had a rather handsome face and familiar blue eyes. And....was the tail moving? Must of been some form of tail that was made through technology. He stood infront of his door checking his watch before looking up at Stuart. "Yo."
"Yes. She creates all these pranks. Brilliant pranks but after so many scares in a row, it's enough to give one a heart attack." With a sigh, he stood up and made his way to the closet, pulling out a costme. "Think this year, I will be a mad scientist~" He said with a smirk towards Trouble. "Maybe you could be my experiment~" Abel said with a purr in his voice.
Awoken from his sleep by the sudden chirping of his bird, Vince sat up. His hand found his head and gave it a small scratch, making his bed head a bit more ruffled. Heavenly was fluttering about the room in an excited way. Obviously knowing it was Halloween. Vince smiled and stood, snagging his costume, which was a Mafia Leader costume, and moving to the bathroom.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:19 am

Anjay appeared in the lobby, looking around for a moment. He had been forced to visit a lot over the past month, mainly because he was one of the only bartenders. He caught the aura of Noodle coming from the kitchen and headed towards it, stopping in the doorway. Avi was here too, which made his job easier. "Hey girls. Blaze, Kevin, and my father are planning to make bail today. I'm going to go pick them up when I get the call. Would either of you two like to come with me?" Of course, he'd be taking a van. A big van. With what he had heard, the two men were nearly at war with each other. Maybe he'd just bring Murdoc's car, and ask Alexa and Ryan to drive a car for each other the other two. It would probably be safest. Ugh, why did he get stuck with this job?

David fumbled with the door handle, finally being able to turn it properly and pushing open the main doors. He groaned as he walked into the lobby, dragging his feet a little, as well as a duffel bag. He was fucking exhausted. He didn't even notice Kara sitting in the chair next to him as he made his way to the stairs. He looked at the stairs for a second, then groaned again. He didn't like stairs at all right now. He turned around, dragging his feet still as he made his way to the lounge. He'd relax a little until he could get up the stairs.

Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 am

The main doors opened shortly after David disappeared into the lounge. Sam walked in, looking pretty bright and cheery. He closed the doors, looking around the lobby for a moment.
For the past month he had been floating around the Manor. Usually seen for only a couple minutes when he went to get food from the kitchen, or left the building. He didn't speak to anyone outside his current 'click', which at the moment composed of Kat, Kitten, the Johns, and Sarah. Of course, the Johns and Sarah rarely visited the Manor over the past month, preferring the now-deserted castle. It seems Rein's intrusion into Empire, however brief, had rattled the castle's residents enough to make them leave, along with the Mafia families that resided in the dimension.
The blond wore his usual black attire; black loose jeans, a black tank, and an open button down black shirt. The two thin black rings on his neck disappeared as he entered the Manor; tattoos he had gotten to camouflage his collar as a tattoo. Of course, with the two tattoos disappearing, the lipstick marks on his neck were more visible. Two different colors, one color on each side of his neck.
He went to go to the staircase, stopping abruptly. He pulled his cell out, checking the text message. He sighed, shaking his head and opening the front doors again. Kat came in, arms loaded with shopping bags.
"Hey, thanks. I saw you pull in right before me, so I figured you'd still be downstairs." She held out a few bags. "Mind helping me?"
Sam rolled his eyes, taking the bags. "Didn't you just go to the mall two days ago?"
Kat waved her now-free hand. "Different mall." She walked past him, heading towards the back hall. "So where were you all night?"
Sam smiled a little, following her. "Giving myself an early birthday present."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:04 am

It took awhile for the neko to register that someone was below her. Of coarse, she never thought it would be David. Hadn't seen him in ages. And itwas true. She hadn't spoken to any of the magics from either Empire or the Shadow World. The only magics she even saw anymore were Radio, Reno, and 2D. Maybe even a little bit of Ash now and then. But she missed the other.
So yes, seeing David was a big surprise to her. "Hey, David." He seemed exhasted. Maybe she could give him a break today...just this once. "Avoid the second step of the stairs. That's the one that will tigger it. But, please keep that to yourself."

Blue mako infused eyes looked over to the doors, noticing Sam and the woman she found out went by the name of Kat as well. A small bit of anger arose in her. Of coarse, the one person she had been wanting to at least say 'hi' too or something paied no attention to her at all anymore. The feline mummered under her breath. "Asshole."

(Only got today and a bit of tomorrow to reply to anything. So...yeah...)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 am

Sam stopped short. He'd heard the comment, not sure where it came from. He turned, scanning the lobby for a moment before looking up. Ah, there's the source, ha hadn't seen her until now. He turned, smiling to himself as his voice drifted into Missy's thoughts.
"Jealous, bitch?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Avi nodded instantly, completely ignoring the cup of coffee now.
Noodle looked at the floor, she really wanted to but the thought of seeing Murdoc brought together too many feelings. Mainly fear. She was terrified of him. And then Kevin, that was a whole nother story..She bit her lip. So they were in jail...wonder why"
Avi saw her distress, grinning a little. "She'll go too." she answered for Noodle, nodding.
Noodle frowned in protest, but ended up nodding "Hai....I'll go..."
Avi was nervous as well...she hoped Blaze was kept in a normal cell..

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:48 pm

"Well..."
She was a bit taken aback when she heard his voice in her head. In fact, this was the first time he had ever communicated with her through thought. "In a way, I guess I am." Did she just admit to being slightly jealous? Someone hand over a coat, hell is about to freeze over. "I'm jealous because you don't seem to spend any time with me like we used too. I try to wait for you to come to me cause I don't know if you're busy or not. We were close, Sam. What the hell happened to that? It's been about two years since we've spoken."
The broom lowered to the ground as she got off, now pulling out some sort of halloween cook book and going over that, trying to figure out what treats to make after she was done setting up the pranks.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Sam actually stopped, his smirk gone. She had just said yes? Well then.
"Sorry Missy, I'm not that person anymore. I don't care for anyone that I used to." It was the cold hard truth, unfortunately. He scratched the back of his neck with his free hand, more out of the thought of the collar then an actual itch. Would he care for Missy if he wasn't under Rein's influence? Maybe. But the fact was that he didn't even care about his own kids, let alone the neko woman.
Damn it, and his day started out good too! He hated when his mind started wandering on the past. It was behind him now, he moved on, and to hell with everyone! As far as he was concerned, he was happy with the way things were. Emotions muddled things too much, and the only emotion he had was towards his Master and sister-slaves. Did he care about others? At one point he had, but not any more.
He shook his head, trying to get his mind off that track. It only made him question things, and sometimes pain was involved. He followed Kat up the back staircase, keeping his mental link with Missy in case she had something else to say.

Anjay nodded. "We're going to have to drive. I'll warp us half way so the trip will only take a few minutes. Let me get in touch with my sister and brother, then we can head out. Just meet me outside when you're ready." He turned, pulling out his cell as he left the kitchen and headed outside.

Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:29 pm

"Well then...This is it, I guess."
This was it.
The day she had dread had finally come. Her heart felt as if a rusty old nail had been driven right through it. Eyes started to burn.
After all the two had been through together. After every beating. After every tear. After every piece of shit that life and society had thrown at them. After everything he meant to her. After everything they did for one another. This was it.

"This is good-bye. If you ever need me, you'll know where I am."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:37 pm

There was a sigh from behind Missy. "Are you really going to get upset over the brainwashed blonde?" When the hell had John even gotten there? And how the hell did he know what was going on?
The younger John shook his head, sighing a little. He still kept his 5year-older appearance, despite the act that he could easily change it with magic. He also kept a bit of facial hair, a neat line that started at the bottom of his lower lip and just barely hit the end of his chin.
Hard blue eyes watched Missy, his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:08 pm

A slight jump came from her as she wiped her eyes, trying not to ruin her make up. She turned to face the twin. Wondering how he knew what was going on, she climbed back onto her broom, bringing the box up there with her. "Brainwashed?" She hadn't heard anything about anyone being brainwashed. After all, no one seemed to really talk to her much about Rein and the others.
Of coarse though, it made sense. Still, she did wonder if that was the way Sam felt about her or anyone else for that matter. She could never tell with him anymore. Miyazaki pulled her hat slightly forward to hide her red eyes. So embarrassing. Caught in the middle of crying.
"If they're being brainwashed, then why is that guy still here? Has anyone tried to even get rid of him? Or...is he really as strong as everyone says he is?"

(Sorry. Thought there was more than one John at the moment. XD)

Last edited by Miss SephyLover on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought there was more than one John at the moment.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Noodle looked a bit pale, but nodded in response. She pulled up her knee high before heading to the stairs.
Avi leaned against the counter, picking up the coffee mug and running her nail around the rim. She sighed a little, poofing to meet Noodle on the stairs.
The two girls remained silent, heading up the stairs towards Noodle's room.
"Nervous?" Avi asked, smoothing out the skirt of the new maid uniform Arcadian had gotten her, while turning to see herself from all sides in the huge mirror that leaned against the wall in Noodle's room.
Noodle nodded, remaining silent, trying to pat down her unruly dark blueish purpley hair. She scowled, jealous of Avi's figure and perfect hair. She new Avi was a sex demon and all but still..it wasn't fair.
"Ready?" Avi asked, giving Noodle a small smile.
Noodle nodded again, following her downstairs and outside the manor. For some reason she had a bad feeling about this...maybe she shouldn't go.....

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top