The Manor (Archives IV)

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by Nephilim on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Elias let himself laugh if very quietly and briefly, only because he didn't want attention drawn to him somehow. "Your reactions were priceless to what I said. Maybe I should do that some more." Nah, he would let them be for now but he had been smiling and it was obvious he was satisfied for the moment. "Good! I won't let you down once I get a hold of those silver strands." Exhaling a small sigh, Elias rubbed an eye, kind of as if he was growing tired. "Might be time for a nap soon, unless something happens that changes that." And that was one thing he had doubt would even happen. "Mm, maybe we should have some breakfast?"

Nephilim

Back to top Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives IV)

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:14 am

"A nap sounds noice..but so does food.." He honestly couldn't remember the last time he ate. Hopefully it wasn't as long ago as it seems. 2D sighed contently. As much as he needed food, sitting here and talking was nice. Not to mention, resting his head on his girlfriend's comfy lap.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:54 am

"I guess. Though, you two go on ahead. I'll stay here till I'm sure Mr. Nobel in there is in a good mind set. Last thing we need is a hung over Vega walking around the manor with a headache and someone ends up setting him off." So basically she was going to babysit like how she always babysat her friends. "Maybe next time you'll be the one to get drunk, Eli, and I'll get to watch over you....just till you know the place a lot more. You know, that Griffith is here as well."
Giving a few more strokes and scratches to 2D's head, she smiled. "Would you mind showing Elias to the kitchen?"
"We'll try, Trouble." The smile he had soon faded when Jives had so suddenly smacked his hand against the table. Listening the the elder, Abel was slightly shocked about how Sam 'abandoned' pretty much everything in his life. To be honest, maybe he should listen to the old man. Poor man. Abel quickly finished up his food and then started to work on his drink. Still, tough love, I guess. "Hello, Ash and Pikachu~"
"She's right, Cei. It shouldn't matter what others think so long as the two of us are happy with each other. I love you and you love me. That's all that truly matters." With a smile, he took the chocolate syrup and drizzled some on the top of the ice cream, now taking a spoon full of ice cream and putting in up to Cei's mouth. "Now, stop worrying. Say 'Ah'." Vince knew that Neo was going to be really happy for him. But he had to agree with Cei. Those fainting spells are no joke.
Well, it would seem that KT found Zane rather easy on the eyes to be behaving thise way. Sure, she wasn't acting out what she was thinking. But Neo had a way of knowing. "Even so, Zane, if a machinery is missing so much as one cog, it will not work as well or may not work at all. Every person, no matter how big of small the part is, makes a big impact on everything." True enough, Yamazaki was right.
"Though whether they turn out to be 'bombshells' or not. I'd still love them all and all cause they'd be ours." With another smile, he turned back to his books and picked up his pen. "Get some sleep, love. You've been up for a while now. Beast, go nainai with mama." Griffith knew more than anyone it was important for a woman to get her sleep just as much as any male.

Even though there seemed to be much stress around in the manor, that didn't seem to stop a new arrival. From the height, one could easily tell it was a older teenaged boy. Thin, long legged, yet had some meat on their bones. His face couldn't been seen fore his black hoodie had helped him hide his face. Though, from what one could see, he has decent color skin but kinda was a bit pale. Other than that, he was well hidden.
The mysterious male looked up to the Manor and smirked. The young man entered into the manor and made his way to the desk. "Yo! Anyone here?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Avi's mouth fell open. Noodle used to date?....Seriously? "Really? You two used to..." She paused. 'Noo's kissed someone?' she smiled, tilting her head a little. "I didn't know she had a love life. Honestly we just thought she ate candy and played guitar and that dumb little gameboy thing."she laughed a little, leaning back into the chair. "I don't think you should be nervous, but thats just me." She patted the wrinkles out of her skirt, unable to tell him about Noo's head injury..'Wonder if she even remembers him...'

Arcadian nodded, drumming his fingers against the door panel, staring out the window. "Ya know, I never heard why the cops were coming after us." he turned to Gus, his eyes glowing dimly. "Or is it better I don't know?"

Noodle walked through the lobby, jumping a little when the stranger walked in. She looked around, hoping someone would magically appear behind the front desk.When they didn't she decided she couldn't just leave, she didn't want to be rude. "Umm...I think theres alot of people in the kitchen..I could maybe find someone to help you."she said quietly, glancing up but looking away just as fast. Why did she have to be so shy all the time? She scratched the back of her head, hoping she wasn't blushing.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilim on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 pm

"Ooh, Mr. Noble." Elias stated ever so mockingly before pushing himself onto his feet and stretching. "Me? Drunk? As long as it's around you and not some person I don't know. I'm kind of afraid to know how I would be drunk and I don't think I want to even know. Oh is he? I think I offended him the last time though I didn't mean to, I'm just sometimes a little blunt with the things I say." He shook his head at that and quickly bent down, grabbing onto 2D's nearest hand to start tugging on it as if to get him onto his feet. "Come on! Show me to the kitchen! Please?" Elias dropped 2D's hand just in case he had started to annoy the other which was something he didn't want to do.

Nephilim

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:36 am

Who the hell was that and why were they yelling at Sam? Kitten's brow furrowed as she nibbled her food, not really concerned with Kat any longer. She looked to Sam, then to the door, then Sam, then to the Johns, then...wait.
She stared as the two blond twins came into the kitchen.

The Johns were silent as the entered the kitchen, but they sure in hell did draw attention. The main reason for that being, well, they were suddenly five years older. Both now sporting a bit of stubble, the older's being a neatly trimmed goatee, and both wore long sleeved shirts.
Kitten wasn't the only one confused, as Sam's attention was quickly caught by the two. Neither twin seemed to notice, or care for that matter, that anyone else was in the kitchen. The younger went to the fridge, pulling out....steak? Damn, it was a rare moment when those two cooked steak for themselves. The older John got out the grill pan, pausing at the stove for a moment. It took him a few seconds to figure out how to turn the burner on, which was odd in itself, before putting the grill pan down on the flame. He put a teaspoon of oil on the pan to keep the steak from sticking, then the younger John dropped the two decently sized pieces of meat in the pan.
Sam continued to watch, narrowing his eyes a little as he noticed quiet a few things wrong, and not just that the twins had aged. The older John leaned against the counter, his foot bouncing, and it seemed that the younger John couldn't stop scratching random places, mainly the back of his neck and head.
Kitten mewled unhappily; what happened to her ex slave siblings! They weren't themselves, and they smelled funny. Like nothing she'd ever smelled before, and why were their auras so.....off? She mewled again, this time louder, looking at Sam for answers he didn't have either.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Kevin leaned against the car for a moment. "Do you think....I should call her? I mean, she used to come here with me sometimes, and she hasn't been here for a while. Do you think she'd come?" He tilted his head a little, looking at Avi with a slight bit of desperate hope.
Gus glanced at Arcadian and shook his head. "Muds said yeh'd ask sooner 'er later. Them three, him, Kev, and Blaze, are heads o' a drug ring. We use fabric shipments to hide the drugs an' store em at Kevin's clothing factory. The cops bee tryin ta git em fer months. Never had the permits to search anywhere till now. They still don't have any proof though, but they'll stop at nuthin fer a chance ta catch em."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Avi got out of the car, leaning against it slightly. "I'm not sure if you'd heard or not, but Noo got hit in the head pretty hard..she doesn't remember alot." she twirled a strand of hair, frowning a little, hoping she wasn't the one to break the news to Kevin. "Also something about passwords...I'm not sure, she's hard to understand when she's upset. But i'm sure since your from her past she'd meet you..."She turned to look at him, smiling a little. "We're positive she would actually."
"Impressive." he purred, grinning at the explanation. He wondered where Blaze kept all his goods..clever. Very clever.
((>.< short arcadian post is short ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Kevin stared at her, dumbstruck. It seemed she was the one to break the news to him. "Wait, when? What happened, is she ok?" The look of desperate hope he had a moment ago was now replaced with panicked confusion and concern. He sighed, looking down. "She might not remember me....which means she wouldn't remember me being with Rein and maybe I have a second chance with her!" He squealed gleefully at the thought, then looked at Avi again. "But seriously, how'd it happen?"
(I'm gonna hold off on Gus for a moment cuz I want to progress Kevin and Avi a little more before the cops enter the pic xD; )
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Rein saw through Sam's eyes that the Johns had returned with some interesting new experiences. Noting Sam's knowledge that their behavior was one of pain Rein held up his hand and looked at his cage ring, with a bit of concentration he split the ring into two and formed them into long fishnet pattern cylinders, Sending them out through the doors and down to the kitchen to hover beside each of the Johns. He knew they would be able to sense that the magic in the area was being consumed to a lesser degree, through the closer they got to the coils the less magic energy there would be. Who knew if they would attempt to grab them or not.

With a quick note to kitten and a mental pet of "It's alright pet, they will be fine." he allowed the activities of the manor to resume around him to wait for what would happen next.

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:35 pm

The Johns shared a glance, but stayed silent. So it was clear they could still communicate with each other silently with their lack of magic. The older's leg stopped bouncing after a few minutes as he sighed. "You know too much for your own good." He mumbled, knowing that Rein would be able to hear it through either his three slaves or the...whatever the hell he sent down to dampen the energy in the room.
The younger John continued to cook the steaks, both keeping their distance away from the coils, but making sure to keep themselves within a comfortable range.

Jasper woke up with a gasp. When the hell had he fallen asleep again? A quick glance over at Serenity confirmed that she had nodded off again too. What the hell had gotten into them to make them so tired? Well, fully given she was pregnant, but that didn't explain his own lack of energy.
He sat up, drenched in a cold sweat and quite a bit flustered, glad that Serenity wasn't awake to question him about the raging hard on he had. Boy, like this wasn't mortifying. He swallowed hard, getting up gently as to not wake her and going to the bathroom, knowing he was probably bright red even though there were no witnesses to his 'wet dream'. He quickly turned on the shower, not caring that the cold water would change his gender, shivering as the icy spray hit his skin. He leaned again the wall, the hard on disappearing, along with everything else that made him male, soft feminine curves taking place of masculine features.
She leaned her forehead against the cool tile, sighing a little as her nerves calmed. She could still feel the heat of arousal, but luckily it was no where near the level it had been during sleep. Gods, how embarrassing! She groaned a little, trying to wash away the dream and all that it brought. Yeah, it was probably going to distract her for most of the day despite her efforts. In a desperate attempt to distract herself, she grabbed the lilac scent shampoo that was a fairly recent addition to the shower line up and scrubbed at her hair until her head hurt.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:56 pm

((Sounds good :DD ))
Avi blinked at the squee. 'Wait...isn't this guy...gay?" she blinked again, shrugging a little to herself. 'Noodle does have a body like a 12 year old boy...'. She grinned, getting off the car and stretching. "Sounds like it was multiple things that made her loose her memory...she kept going on about some code or something. And I know for certain she went to some beach and got the shit beat out of her by a cyborg clone that Murdoc made. Almost died. Thats probably when she forgot the most. Knocked in the head one too many times. Anyway yea, it tried to kill her again but it got destroyed. She was pretty pissed, but she always has like throwing stars in her underwear though so it was ok."she nodded, pleased with her explanation.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Cyborg? Murdoc made a cyborg that tried to kill Noodle? What?! Kevin shook his head a few times. "Wait, wait wait wait wait. Why did Murdoc build a cyborg and why was it trying to kill Noodle?" He vaguely remembered something about a cyborg and Murdoc recently, but he didn't have any of the details about it.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Kitten nudged Sam, done with her food. Sam looked at her for a moment, nodding before gathering up the plates and cleaning them before heading out of the room, Kitten following behind.
The woman stared at the Manor, huffing a little before pushing open the front doors, looking around the lobby. She rarely came here, but she knew enough of the layout to know where she wanted to be. She nodded, taking a few steps into the lobby until she saw Kitten and Sam. She scowled, not seeming to want to cross paths with them. "Get that filthy animal out of my sight this instant!"
Sam looked over, taken aback by Sapphire's comment about her own mother. "Sapphire! What the hell?"
Jives looked up, blinking a little, but not wanting to get involved.
Kitten hissed, not appreciating the comment from...whoever this bitch was! Spikes formed on her collar, shooting at Sapphire. Wait, did she do that? Kitten blinked, sitting back, tilting her head in curiosity and confusion. How'd she do that?!
Sapphire saw the spikes and turned her body to water, figuring they would pass right through her. As the spikes hit, however, they turned the ht points back to flesh, making her yelp and turn solid once more. What the fuck, they were supposed to pass through her!
The older John heard the yelp, frowning as he left the kitchen, and the cooked steaks. He went into the lobby, shaking his head. "Sam, I advise you take Kitten upstairs please." He looked back at Sapphire. "Come on, infirmary with you."
Sapphire huffed, wincing a little, but followed John to the infirmary silently.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Shiori heard the group come in, "Oh my it has been busy today," she said before looking the girl over, "Please have her lay down. I will get things ready," she said gathering things up she would need. She was going to do it conventionally unless the need arisen to need to use magic.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:14 pm

John frowned, not realizing the other woman was in the infirmary. "Don't worry about it, I can handle it."
Sapphire huffed, looking at the puncture wounds and using her magic to heal herself. "I really don't understand why you unnecessarily dragged me in here."
John watched the wounds heal themselves, inhaling sharply in annoyance, as well a little pain due to the close proximity of Sapphire's magic use. "I wasn't sure if you'd be able to heal them on your own, and I wanted you away from your parents. Seriously, did you have to open your mouth?"
"Oh shut up! You know as well as I do that they've degraded to disgusting low lives." She huffed, shoving past John. "Now, I came here for a slave, and I'm going to continue my task, thank you very much."
"Wait, what?! Just because you'll be queen soon does not mean you can prance right in here and do what you want!"

"Why not? I own this place now, don't I?" She turned, leaving the room without another word.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Rein laughed at the new occupant of the manor, with all of the interesting things going on, it could be just a bit more fun for him. With that in mind he sent out one of the two rings he had remaining to the infirmary, gliding through the floor it followed Sapphire out of the room and right before she got out of sight of the johns it shot up out of the floor and slammed shut around Sapphire's neck.

While that was happening Rein spoke with Sam. "Slave, I am going to send down a small box for you to put the key in, this will make sure that others do not bother you." With that he sent down his last capture ring molded into a box and sent it to Sam to put the key in.

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Zane nodded, "Very true," he said before looking over the board. "Well it is your move, mate," he said motioning to the board hoping to get the game moving so it would be easier to teach the girl.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:56 pm

The younger John put the steaks on two plates, sitting the plates down at the table and taking his seat. He started cutting into his steak, suddenly pausing, his grip in the fork and knife causing the fork to bend and snap and the wooden knife handle to splinter.
John stood there, stunned, possibly even more stunned the Sapphire, though he was the first to recover. "This is why you shouldn't have come."
Sapphire reached up, feeling the collar and suddenly letting out a murderous screech. She tried clawing at her neck, not able to actually claw herself due to the collar's protection. She disappeared, reappearing to the front doors with a thud as she crashed into them. She screamed again. "GET IT OFF!"

Sam dropped the key in the box, watching Sapphire flip out. He frowned. Master, she's my daughter......I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this.....
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Avi turned to hide her grin. "I dunno why...but it was an exact replica." she bit her lip to keep herself for giving him more details about the thing...especially the part about it calling Murdoc "Daddy". "And as for killing her....I dont really have any idea about that either. All I know is it tried to kill her twice. Once at the beach and once at the manor, then Murdoc had it destroyed. So you don't have to worry about the cyborg anymore.~" she turned back, smiling sweetly. Unless he has a whole army of kinky japanese guitarist robots.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Rein laughed at Sapphire as she tried to leave the manor, he knew that the rings would not go outside of the building without his permission. It was amusing to see her try though. With a nod he spoke with Sam.

"it will be alright Sam, she may be your daughter, but you are no longer the same person, you are my slave and will abide by your Master's choices."

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Kevin frowned, shaking his head. "Can I have my cell back please?" He said, realizing the succubus never gave it back to him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:19 am

She blinked, looking down at her hand that held his phone. "Oh...yea, sorry luv." she purred, holding it out to him. She looked at him a little concerened, feeling bad she had to be the one to tell him everything.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Kevin took the cell with a nod, calling the only person he knew would give him straight answers; Noodle. Maybe she did remember him, but wouldn't be mad at him. Well, he couldn't do anything but wait and see.
After a moment of hesitation, he hit the speed dial and waited.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Sam nodded. Yes Master.
Kitten pouted. The bitch that just called her a filthy animal had a collar now! So what, was this 'insult Kitten and become a slave for free' day? She mewled wandering out of the lobby and towards the pools.
Jives stared in disbelief. Did that really just happen? Did that; Really. Just. Happen? He shook his head, getting up and dropping his arms to his sides in defeat before going upstairs. He saw that boy Vince bring up a ton of sweets, maybe they'd have enough to share.
He went to Radio's room once more, not even bothering to knock, just walking in. He spoke in Shadow tongue, not wanting the two to understand. "Rein just took Sapphire. And Sam won't give me the key to Shadow world."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top