Amaya R. Sparda's Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amaya R. Sparda's Characters

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 am

Here are the characters I will be roleplaying as.

Ceili Inain Vendali
Aminta Viridian
Loki Devereux
Alexander Benton Viridian
Scarpetta
Sara Nyx [1x1 only]

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:10 am; edited 4 times in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaya R. Sparda's Characters

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 am

The Name I was given at Birth: Ceili Inain Vendali

The One Who Tightens my Corset Strings: Amaya R. Sparda

The Number of Scars that mark my years: I act like I am 12 sometimes, but I am actually 23. I was born on October 13.

My Role In this Life: Slave and Girlfriend.

I am collared by: Samuel Leon Shadows (Sam) and Radio Active

How I act often times: Playful, childish, creative, caring, and protective.

Currently Dating: Vince Akira

A bit about my past and life: I was only 18 when it happened. I was just coming home from my party with friends when I was forced to watch my parents die. I had to leave my home, my parents were murdered and I had only been granted limited access to my original bank account. For the last 4 years, I have been training myself, learning the different instruments that sound beautiful, like the violin and the piano. I also play the flute. Just waiting for the perfect master to put their collar on me and make me theirs....I hope they come soon. I have found my master and I wish for no other.

I guess that is all I can tell you really about me and my life. Oh! Wait, I almost forgot. I was usually seen with either my violin or flute. I used to never go anywhere without them. I love ribbons and well, if I am not in a dress, I am in a skirt and shirt. I never go anywhere without looking somewhat fancy. It is something I do. I also love walking in heels.

Sexuality and What I look for in my owner: Believe it or not, but I swing both ways. I don't care if you are a guy or a girl, I like them both. You wouldn't believe it if I was a slave if you just looked at me, but I am just the submissive type. I love to be dominated, literally. But of course, my Master or Mistress, has to be gentle with me, I am kind of frail. I mean, I have broken my right arm twice in a year, my legs have been broken at least 3 times in my life time, I just am clumsy and fragile, but always willing to do what my owner tells me to.

My Alternate Personality:
True Silver Eyes

I also hold the one symbol of Fortune on the back of my right shoulder. It is Norn, the goddess of fate in Norse myth. They live below the roots of Yggdrasil and weave the threads of fate, which even the gods are bound by.....

Text Colors:
Ceili: Teal
Inain: Olive

Voice meme I did for her:

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 10 times in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:42 am

My Name is: Aminita Virdian
The one who tightens my violin strings: Amaya R. Sparda
Years I have lived: 22
My Role in this life: Mistress And Fiance
Who I own: Cathetel Hekou
Engaged to: Cathatel Hekou

A little bit about me: Most don't know Aminita, but the few that do can tell you she likes to switch sides a lot. Most would call her a bisexual, but she doesn't care about gender at all, only personality. So in actuality, she is pansexual.

The young 21 year old woman, is a shapeshifter who has lived a life of many years and yet doesn't even remember her own true age. Born on December 12th.

Aminita is a gentle mistress, kind, calm, collected and yet she has this one trait she just can't drop, messing with a little blonde girl by the name of Ceili to train her in different ways of instruments and to try and set free the other side of Ceili's personality. She was originally Ceili's music teacher when she lived with Ceili's family as their slave. Ceili never knew about the deal that Aminita had to make, and she hopes she never will. When Mr. and Mrs. Vendali died, she was set free and she gained all access over Ceili's funds and life for the most part. She left the country to travel around in Europe learning different styles of playing her infamous violin she is never without. She never liked staying in one place for too long, but if she ever wanted to, she could.

What I want: A slave, if she ever wanted to own one like she was, has to be disciplined and yet has to be loved. The person must be able to listen to commands and yet also be able to say no when necessary. She doesn't want someone who completely submissive, but one who can take care of their self when necessary.

The Male Form I Often Take:
Sharpened Nails and Blackened Hair

Text Color:
Female: Medium Orchid
Male: Fire Brick

Voice Meme:

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 8 times in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:47 am

- Loki Devereux
- Amaya R. Sparda
- 20 years old (Born on January 17)
- Slave
- Loki has always been a......strange slave. He was dubbed dangerous when he was first kidnapped and taken into slavery and he has the scars, burns, and brands to show it, although most of these are either hidden by his hair or by the magic he uses.

Loki is a water naga and yet he is also blind in his covered eye. He is also known for being well, in his own little way, gay, though the female species of Naga has always fascinated him. A drama boy in his own little way, he just wants a master to take him in. Male or Female, didn't matter, though he would be more inclined to listen to a male before following orders of a female. Being fluent in snake tongue didn't help him when he was a slave under previous masters though. Whenever he hissed, they mistook it as an insult or his way of saying no and beat him. He learned to live with it, though.

Most would think he was already owned by someone in the manor, by the collar that was situated around his neck, but don't be fooled he isn't. He likes to keep it on his person, gives him the memories of the past and keeps him from forgetting his older days.

Text Color: Midnight Blue

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Name: Alexander Benton Viridian
Role: Master (Could be a slave though, very picky about master)
Who I own/am owned by: None

A little bit about me: Alexander is a bisexual bitch in short. Often seen with one gender or the other hanging off his skinny arms, he doesn't love anyone truly just yet. Just loves casual sex.

Alexander is a gentle master, kind, calm, collected and yet he has this one trait he just can't drop, messing with his younger sister Aminta. She doesn't believe the two of them are related until he comes up with some proof that they are. He has been in and out of shape shifter slave houses, picking up tastes from both sides of the lifestyle. He was also known as a family friend to the Vendali family simply because he helped them find Aminta. He made sure she had the best family and came to no harms way while staying with them. He is often seen either with his nose in a book, trying to convince Aminta they are related or trying to not be killed by either Ceili or Aminta.

What I want: A slave, if he ever wanted to own one, has to be disciplined and yet has to be loved. The person must be able to listen to commands and yet also be able to say no when necessary. He doesn't want someone who completely submissive, but one who can take care of their self when necessary. If he was feeling to be a little submissive, a master or mistress that could hold their own, but wouldn't mind punishing the smart mouth he was often known to have. He wanted full dominance and yet someone who could show him compassion. Looks play a key role in both side though.

Text Color:
Male: Dark Green
Female: Steel Blue

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:04 am

Name: Scarpetta
Nicknames: Scar, Gunslinger
Role: Mistress
Who I own: Heather

A little bit about me: Scarpetta is a succubus, who has gotten around in a lot of ways. Not just talking about sex either. She has worked as a gunslinger, a photographer, secretary, a drug dealer, and a writer. A multitalented succubus.

Scarpetta is a gentle mistress, kind, calm, collected. She has traveled around a lot during her life, interacting with humans and not letting herself become too outdated on manners and customs of the changing times. She originally met her lover Leon about 200 years ago, when he came in with his wife to have her picture taken. She would never admit it, but that was when she fell in love with the fallen angel muse. He supported her talents and now that they have met again, she is quite happy.

What I want: A slave who is disciplined and yet has to be loved. The person must be able to listen to commands and yet also be able to say no when necessary. He doesn't want someone who completely submissive, but one who can take care of their self when necessary.

Other Outfits:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/amaya-s-tests-steal-or-post-and-it-won-t-be-pretty/t.45690961_67/#67

Text Color:
Dark Red

Scarpetta's Voice Meme:

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

They call me: Sara Nyx
I go by: Sa, Sar, Nyxie
I am:16
My orientation/sexuality is: Bisexual
As for relationships... It's a little weird. Technically single, but not?
Dorm: Hollyhead, Room 3
Species: Shapeshifter
Short Bio: Sara is a young shifter having lived with Kumiko all her life. She was usually going with her to the same private schools mainly to make sure she was safe outside of the home. Sara's dad was scared of Sara possibly being corrupted by the outside world and the family she stayed, but decided to leave the matter alone, the family was good. When coming to Simonoka Chi with Kumiko, they were to never be separated according to their fathers, and Sara has promised to keep the young girl safe with her own life.
This is me:

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top