-amused-

But he really was a dick.
=[
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat Thread Archive I

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Ceili will just put up with it though. Remember she has had a worse master, and she needs to be stronger.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Sam is being pretty mean.

Why is he like this? Is this the after effect of beating that girl? He's really scarey. ><;

And Night, that was 'so' as in 'sooooo...yeah....'. Though what's the name of the hottie father of Cath and them? I like my anime men all elegant with long white/silver hair and epicness. >w< *fan girl scream*

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Missy, about your question that you texted me, technically all the bands 'exist', they just sing different music. -doesn't know what else I'm saying cuz I'm not fully here- so yeah
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Wait until you meet Alexander Missy.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Their father is Zadiel
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks, Kitten. I just wanted to make sure so no one got mad at me and judged. ^^

And who's Alexander?

Yeeeeah. Zadiel. Hooooooooooot. I'm sorry but I speak for every chick here for that. XDDD Though what's the story behind him? He seems so serious. Or are you gonna save that for another time since I recall him saying he may return when authorized.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

His story isn't as flushed out as Datenshi's. But his background is he is the keeper of the Law and on the head of God's advisory counsel. So the Hekou name does carry a lot of weight. The reason Datenshi hates him was during his trial his dad didn't stand up for him and he was banished while the one who really did it went without punishment.

In my version of heaven I look at all angels being capable of being good or evil not just good. Same with demons. Though the majority do lean their respected ways.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Wow. So his dad didn't support him? I would of cried. ><; What was the crime, if you don't mind me asking. To be casted out of heaven, it must of been bad even though he was falsy accused, am I right?

At first, I thought you said he was a General and head of God's army cause that's the vibe I get when I see the pic on my phone. XD

But your version does make sense and interests me very much.

I have a character I would call and angel but he's really not. Went by the codename Angel but gave that up after a certain incident. Name is Vince.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Datenshi was on a mission in the mortal realm. During the mission an angel went rouge and slaughtered a group that the rest were trying to save. When that happened he accused Datenshi and Datenshi was put on trial. During the trial he was found guilty even though he was innocent.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm

What the fuck?! That's fucked up.

And the dude got away with the crime. >< Is that why Datenshi appears so cold most of the time?

If his dad hates Collar.Me, why is that lady lady there whom is Datenshi's mom? And how the hell did she get mixed up with the stiff?

Man, sorry if I'm asking so many questions. But this is all interesting. ^^ Makes me wonder why I never RPed with you sooner.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Shiori is there to make sure that both of her children are alright during their exile since Cathetel has fallen as well due to her falling in love with Aminta. Again going against God's law. Shiori is only there visiting or I may have her work in the infirmary since our other doctor doesn't have the best bedside manner. Cathetel got mixed up in it because she came looking for her brother and was captured and sold. Zadiel is a bit of a prick but we have worse in the manor.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm

True, I'd rather Zadiel than an angery Jasper. Sorry, but I would.

If Shiori does work there, then that would be kind of cool, though she might get a lot of visits from Abel. Or his daughter, since Missy is a bit of a hot head and gets herself into some serious fights. ^^

But I don't think it's right for Cath to be banished just for falling in love. ><; It made me wanna cry when their own father just seemed to not care.

Maybe Missy and datenshi could be friends. ^^ Looks like he could use one.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Zadiel would probably try to kill Jasper if they met. He is more level headed then Night but he is more against what has happened.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Wait. He knows what happened? Or were you just stating in terms of if he knew.

Zadiel may seem like an ass. But he does give the impression of a clear head, yanno?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm

He can find out there are way for him to find out. He is a pretty high up in Heaven unless the Shadow World is closed to other realm observation. So if he would find out he would be after Sam and Jasper.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm

I thought he was keeper of the law. Not super hunky warrior dude. XD

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:37 pm

He is more of a mage type. The seals that Datenshi uses his father taught him.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Sooo, he could be watching the manor right now if he wanted too?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Shadow world and your heaven run on different magic planes. Therefore they can't spy on each other. Since everyone has their own versions of heaven and hell, they all exist, they just are in different realms and run on different magic. Mako is a mutated for of the magic that runs through my world, which is why people with mako can adapt to empire magic easily and why mako is deadly to empirians. But the magic energy runs throughout my worlds, like the life stream in FF7, and magics have an organ called a 'magic center' which absorbs the energy and compresses it in the body so the user can control the energy as he/she pleases. Everyone in my world has the capability to be a magic, they just don't know it. You can create a magic center in your body through years and years and years of training, but in order to create one just through training and earning how to manipulate the energy, it would take 100 years, at least.
That's were the black market comes in. The black market kills magics for their magic centers and sells the organ for transplants. No transplants were successful so far unless you inject yourself with the actually condensed energy.
No, I did not just pull half pf that out of my ass -coughs-
The 7 main elements have a HUGE story behind them. I have a lot of shit flushed out, I just need to write it down for publishing one day
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Yes he can be watching over the Manor just not the Shadow World.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:08 am

...I wanna say so many things to that but can't cause then I know he'd hate me. XD

But, why bother with a place he doesn't like?

And I'm sorta glad he can't look into the Shadow world. There's been enough drama already...>< Toooo much.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:12 am

Well though he knows the laws are absolute he does care for his kids for the most part. And no I know where you are going with that and that isn't the case.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 am

If you were refering to the top line: I know. I couldn't help it. XD That's what happens when you hang around hyper active guys at school that are smart asses and crack jokes all the time. ^^; And if you thought I was going for stalking...I was. XD *hides from Zadiel*

At least it's nice that he does care. ^^ After all, I can't imagin what father wouldn't care the slightest bit for their kids. >w<

Yanno, I feel sorta bad asking you all these questions and it's making me think I'm annoyilng you. If you have any questions abotu me or my characters, please ask. I love questions. ^^

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:22 am

It is no problem I don't mind really. And i really don't have any at the moment.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top