Rein

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rein

Post by Rein on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:15 am

So, you seem to all think that violence is the only way to resolve an issue with Rein. When did I ever say that a battle is the only thing he would ever respond to? It's what you brought to him, Yes he's a battle RP character in nature but that doesn't mean other methods will not work. The only thing you have tried against him is violence and talking to him, neither have worked. You have tens of thousands of different ways to try to challenge him, I'm sure many of you watch anime, fighting is never the only answer or thing to challenge someone with.

Rein

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:05 am

^^

So, to make sure I'm understanding this all clear. You're saying he can be challenged to just about anything?

Battle of wits.
Drinking (obviously something Missy would challenge him too. =_=; )
Track
Hand-to-hand combat
Dance (*rolls eyes at Drew's not so funny joke*)
Video Games
Trivia Questions

Just want to make sure I'm understanding this before I go back into my hole and study my ass off. @_@

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Posts : 787
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Rein on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:58 am

Not everything obviously, he's been around for thousands of years and tried quite a bit, but hasn't mastered everything, since he knows it's impossible, though likes to try to understand everything and solve every puzzle. So challenge him to something that he hasn't Mastered and odds are he'll accept, the higher the prize, the better the puzzle or challenge has to be for him to take it seriously. If you make the challenge mean something or be beneficial to him the more likely he is to accept.

Rein

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Do you know how stupid I felt when I realized this last night when it was a very simple answer. I live with the idiot and it took me until he posted this to actually understand >>;
avatar
Emerald
Admin

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 pm

So basically put, Rein seems the type to like a gamble.

*yawns* Missy would mostl likely go fror STRICT hand-to-hand combat or drinking.

Anywho, yeah, Des, it's understandable. Right now, I honestly don't really want a part of this. Yanno, Senior year and stuff with Advanced Math. @_@ I mean, I understand everyone's POV of the situation right now, but I don't really know what to do. My top priority is my school work.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Posts : 787
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Same here. Im supper busy with my senior math classes and im taking extra classes here at the commutity college as well x.x and my family stresses me out a lot so it seems like im frequently gone and i appologize but its hard. And i see both sides on the delema with Rein but im sure you guys will figure something out on how to challange the character in the RP. And you guys have my number, so if anything happens let me know! But for the most part im going to try and stay out of it too, because i dont want to start arguing with friends as well as at home with family :/ so yea

Serenity Achkey

Posts : 398
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 24
Location : Bullhead City, Arizona

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Emerald on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:21 am

Yanno, when I heard the complaints, they made it seem like EVERYONE had a problem, not just two people. That's why I brought it up in the first places, because the complaints I got made it seem like a big forum-breaking deal.
-clears throat-
If this is settled then I'm going to go back to rping as normal and stop stressing over finding a solution that doesn't seem to be needed.
avatar
Emerald
Admin

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:48 pm

It's not that. I do have a problem with this, cause I do. But I just don't want to be yelled at of fussed at. I don't need it while I'm doing so well in school right now. Not to mention I have yet to start on my senior project and I'm helping two other people with theirs.


Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Posts : 787
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 pm

KittenGrey wrote:Yanno, when I heard the complaints, they made it seem like EVERYONE had a problem, not just two people. That's why I brought it up in the first places, because the complaints I got made it seem like a big forum-breaking deal.
-clears throat-
If this is settled then I'm going to go back to rping as normal and stop stressing over finding a solution that doesn't seem to be needed.

It's not just two people. The reason why I haven't been posting is because I have a problem with what's been going on. A BIG problem, so big I doubt you can even begin to imagine how irate this situation is making me. It was sad of me to assume that you might consider that I was upset by my lack of activity in this forum as well as me not responding to your text message. It's even sadder that you apparently don't think it's an issue if "just two people" have a problem. The majority of people in this thread have grown very close, so close we're practically family. So if any of us have an issue, ESPECIALLY something like this, it's a huge deal. Hopefully by me stating my dissatisfaction, we're now on the same page.
avatar
Kristin Tuesti

Posts : 925
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 25
Location : A cave.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Emerald on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Kristin Tuesti wrote:
KittenGrey wrote:Yanno, when I heard the complaints, they made it seem like EVERYONE had a problem, not just two people. That's why I brought it up in the first places, because the complaints I got made it seem like a big forum-breaking deal.
-clears throat-
If this is settled then I'm going to go back to rping as normal and stop stressing over finding a solution that doesn't seem to be needed.

It's not just two people. The reason why I haven't been posting is because I have a problem with what's been going on. A BIG problem, so big I doubt you can even begin to imagine how irate this situation is making me. It was sad of me to assume that you might consider that I was upset by my lack of activity in this forum as well as me not responding to your text message. It's even sadder that you apparently don't think it's an issue if "just two people" have a problem. The majority of people in this thread have grown very close, so close we're practically family. So if any of us have an issue, ESPECIALLY something like this, it's a huge deal. Hopefully by me stating my dissatisfaction, we're now on the same page.

Then why didn't you fucking say something you dumb fucking bitch? You have a problem, then TELL ME, don't just fucking assume. I believe it's your father who says 'assume = ass out of u and me'.
That's the big problem. Yu all whine, you all bitch about it, assume that I'm just going to change the rp to please all of you, and you never think to ask or say 'hey, if I don't like it, maybe I can talk to Chris, and see what can be done.' But no, none of you even approached him when he's the one you have a problem with.
And you wanna know what else? When Chris isn't causing shit, the rp gets stale and it goes for weeks with maybe a post or two. So you know what? I have a fucking life, and I'm not going to sit here and cater to a bunch of whiney bitches. Either rp as it is and deal with the plot twists I allow in MY forum, or GTFO. I'm sure that there's plenty of other slow stale mundane rps that you can go join and ignore until your hearts content.
avatar
Emerald
Admin

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm the dumb bitch? Well, I stated that it was sad of me to assume, which means I admitted that it was wrong of me. Ha, and you wanted to become a writer yet you can't even read. Here's a tip for you; take your head out of your ass. Maybe you'd be more aware of what the fuck is happening. Your "beloved husband" is driving everyone away from you. Hell, that's probably what he wants but by the time you realize this, it's going to be too late and all you'll have is yourself to blame.

But really? "Whiney bitches"? I believe it's obvious where your feelings lie about the people who you once cared about, or at least the ones who cared about you. You're doing a terrific job being a friend and an admin. My gosh, it surpasses me that you haven't won an award yet!

Goodbye Destiny and Chris. I'm sick of this bull shit. Have a fantastic life.
avatar
Kristin Tuesti

Posts : 925
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 25
Location : A cave.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Des, why don't you calm down for one?

And to be honest, none of us have a way outside of the forum to contact Chris. We all have lives and other places to attend to. I came to you to complain because I wanted you to know that I was upset. I wanted your opinion on the situation too first. I was going to approach Chris, but he got up in my face through your account and threatened me. Which by the way, I don't fucking appreciate. I am an emotionally unstable 19 year old girl, what if I just suddenly decided to kill myself because of that threat hmm? That would have been on yours and his hands. I almost let my parents report you and him for cyber bullying and threatening.

I haven't been posting because I am working on something for a group that is opening up this Sunday. Or so we hope. But if you want to be like this, fuck that. I'm done. I'm gone. I'm sick and fucking tired of this fucking bullshit you keep pulling. I was once your friend, and I could go to you for anything, guess I can't now. If you want to defend your husband for his actions and do some name calling that was completely unnecessary, then fine. Do that. Keep being a bitch. I've put almost two years into this place and now, I guess I just wasted it all.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:07 am

If I may...

Yes, it was wrong of us to assume that you would figure out that we are being troubled and for that, I will take the blame. However, I do recall us stating that we do have problems with the situation in the past and have tried to talk about it, but we eiither sounded too hateful or the message was taken as something else.

I for one refuse to leave this forum because this form as good memories for me. It has brought us together as a family. And just like every other family, there are gonna be fights. And I dare someone to tell me I'm wrong about that cause I know I'm not.

Now, for one thing, we are not 'Whiney bitches'. I can garentee (still can't spell) that. May sound like it but we are trying to point out the situation.

And Des, I am happy you have a life and are living it, no body said you shouldn't be.

Now, as for bringing this to your attention Des (and believe me when I say I am NOT putting you on the spot), in the last few post, you stated something that you didn't want to be dragged into the situation, so I avoided discussing the situation with you.

Now, when everyone has cooled off to a level-headed state of mind, we should talk. Actual talking. But for now, I refuse to say anymore.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Posts : 787
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Emerald on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:21 am

Miss SephyLover wrote:If I may...

Yes, it was wrong of us to assume that you would figure out that we are being troubled and for that, I will take the blame. However, I do recall us stating that we do have problems with the situation in the past and have tried to talk about it, but we eiither sounded too hateful or the message was taken as something else.

I for one refuse to leave this forum because this form as good memories for me. It has brought us together as a family. And just like every other family, there are gonna be fights. And I dare someone to tell me I'm wrong about that cause I know I'm not.

Now, for one thing, we are not 'Whiney bitches'. I can garentee (still can't spell) that. May sound like it but we are trying to point out the situation.

And Des, I am happy you have a life and are living it, no body said you shouldn't be.

Now, as for bringing this to your attention Des (and believe me when I say I am NOT putting you on the spot), in the last few post, you stated something that you didn't want to be dragged into the situation, so I avoided discussing the situation with you.

Now, when everyone has cooled off to a level-headed state of mind, we should talk. Actual talking. But for now, I refuse to say anymore.

Talking levelheaded is all I want. I want everyone to be on the same page, and not someone constantly giving me backhanded comments. Personally, the thing with Kristin has been going on for a while, she's constantly giving me backhanded comments, and I was sick of her treating me like that. So yeah, when she commented I hit my limit (on top of other evening events that have gotten me in an already bad mood)

So, lets talk.

1) What is the problem? The TRUE problem. Is it Chris in general, is it Rein tearing up relationships, is it Chris godmodding my characters? What is everyone having an actual problem with, be specific.

2) Chris is throwing a lot into the rp. Why can't you rp around it? What is preventing you from trying to figure out a creative solution to deal with the problem in rp?

3) Why hasn't anyone talked to Chris before this thread was made? He is the one that is the problem, so why had no one approached him before? He's not a demon, he is a nice guy when you sit down and rationally talk with him.

4) What do you want to do? Do you want Chris to leave, do you want him to stop godmodding my characters, do you want me to separate our (chris and my) rp from the forum rp?


So, here's the big thing of why I don't know what to do, and I may be repeating myself, but you need to understand. I gave Chris control over my characters because I gave him control over ALL my life. That includes characters. That is my life choice, because I am his slave. This isn't about rp, this isn't about Empire, this is about a slave giving her master her whole life and everything in it. Chris rps because he does enjoy it when it's not a static rp, when it is a rp that is dynamic and constantly changing.
So, one of the issues is that he's a different type of rper then this forum had been before. Dynamic rper meets static rp. You guys said he doesn't have to leave, but what else is he supposed to do; change how he rps and his rp character completely? He might as well leave, because then he won't enjoy it anymore.
Talk to me. Don't rant, don't whine, don't give me a thousand different things that could or could not be the main problem. You want me to solve it, I need the information first.
avatar
Emerald
Admin

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 am

Alright for your answers pertaining to me.

1. My problem is with Chris modding. Plus the personality of Rein is a bit irritating plus his blatant disregard of relationships also irritates me as a writer that is mostly romance.

2. I don't think we should have to to be honest. If you look at the Manor in a whole it is a place were any race or species try to coexist. But then you have a character that thinks we can do whatever he wants for his own amusement.

3. To be honest he seemed like the type that would disregard what I would say anyway and didn't want to waste my time. I could be wrong but that is how I feel.

4. As for a solution it may be good to separate you two's rp from the main. It certainly take a bit of the anger out of it. Or if he wants something to happen make him work for it instead of letting his god mode and that is that.

avatar
Night Zalkova

Posts : 683
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 29
Location : Out of sight, but never out of range.

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:45 am

1.) To be honest, for me it's tearing up relationships. It's not fair to the others like Datenshi, whom was going to propose to Kat. And Kin whom was going to be made a slave to Sapphire, if I heard correctly. It's like...something will be planned with your characters and it will be smashed. I for one have tried to rp with you for it has been forever since you and I have but something always happenes.

2.) For me, I don't know. So much changes that happen effect my characters and then affects me normally causing me to go into a panic attack and a frantic state of mind where I can't think straight until a week or two later afterI get used to the changes....but then another thing changes and the cycle starts all over.

3.) I have no way to contact him, nor the time with school happening and coming home late. To be honest, I don't feel that comfortable talking to him cause he seems to snap from time to time...and I can't stand people snapping at me. I guess it's that I don't knolw how to communicate with him without there being a misunderstanding.

4.) I'd like it if we were included or informed of something before they happen so that we are preparred instead of it taking us by surprise....but I think that's just me not likeing surprise plot twists like that.

But none of it matters that much anymore since I literally....Not exadurating....I LITERALLY can't RP without Kris since my characters have connections with hers. With her gone...they go too and can't RP. ^^;;; Missy goes poof, Neo goes poof, Drew and Kai go poof, Abel goes poof, Griffith definatly goes poof, Vince is kinda there but not really, Saiya goes poof cause Missy goes poof, Seth goes poof. X.x My head feels empty and it's not even funny. O_O....really scary. ;~;

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Posts : 787
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Rein on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:52 am

Alright, finally a time for me to answer someone. To answer them in order. David's Questions:

1. I am not "modding" Des gave me full permission to alter her characters and take them as I pleased using the character Rein, hence, no modding done.

2. "I don't think we should have to be honest" what? Anyway, Rein does do what he wants for his own amusement, that's the characters personality, but, I do not take or "mod" characters that I do not have permission to, I do play by the rules of that as none of your characters have been touched.

3. I'll take what you say seriously, but back it up with facts, if you have a problem with Rein's actions, then I will give you a way to help yourself and solve your problem, but I won't change my character or change something I have legitimately done because someone doesn't like it.

4. I have suggested the separation as well, and again, back to answer one, I have never once "God Modded" and done something that no one and nothing can do anything about or against anyone's will.

Missy's Questions:

1. You can do something about it, Rein took them because it would cause the most amusement at the time, not for any other reason. As you yourself stated earlier, you know that you can do something about it and how. As for "tearing up relationships" Des gave me full permission to modify her characters and "god mod" them, so if you have a problem with it yell at her since she gave me full permission to do it without restriction.

2. I can't do anything about it, you might want to try learning to cope with things better, that's about it since that will effect you a lot later in life.

3. I do check the forum from time to time, and I do check if I have messages, drop me a line on here and I'll read it. And I actually don't snap at people who just want to talk rationally and with equal understanding.

4. Agreed, plot twists aren't meant to be pre-informed.

You can always cut the ties with Kris's characters, and that's it.

Rein

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:03 am

Rein wrote:Alright, finally a time for me to answer someone. To answer them in order. David's Questions:

1. I am not "modding" Des gave me full permission to alter her characters and take them as I pleased using the character Rein, hence, no modding done.

2. "I don't think we should have to be honest" what? Anyway, Rein does do what he wants for his own amusement, that's the characters personality, but, I do not take or "mod" characters that I do not have permission to, I do play by the rules of that as none of your characters have been touched.

3. I'll take what you say seriously, but back it up with facts, if you have a problem with Rein's actions, then I will give you a way to help yourself and solve your problem, but I won't change my character or change something I have legitimately done because someone doesn't like it.

4. I have suggested the separation as well, and again, back to answer one, I have never once "God Modded" and done something that no one and nothing can do anything about or against anyone's will.

Missy's Questions:

1. You can do something about it, Rein took them because it would cause the most amusement at the time, not for any other reason. As you yourself stated earlier, you know that you can do something about it and how. As for "tearing up relationships" Des gave me full permission to modify her characters and "god mod" them, so if you have a problem with it yell at her since she gave me full permission to do it without restriction.

2. I can't do anything about it, you might want to try learning to cope with things better, that's about it since that will effect you a lot later in life.

3. I do check the forum from time to time, and I do check if I have messages, drop me a line on here and I'll read it. And I actually don't snap at people who just want to talk rationally and with equal understanding.

4. Agreed, plot twists aren't meant to be pre-informed.

You can always cut the ties with Kris's characters, and that's it.
To be honest, no, I can't. I cannot cut ties, just like how I cannot cut ties with Des' charactes. I am truely useless in the forum now.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Posts : 787
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Emerald on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:06 am

Sorry Kat, but me and Kris were bound to snap at each other. It was just a matter of when.

As for the big block on answers the not admin made, I will make final say of what happens. I just want to hear everyone out before I decide.
avatar
Emerald
Admin

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:13 am

1) For me, it is the tearing of relationships and him slightly godmodding your characters. More or less the tearing of relationships. I didn't mind the original 4 he took, those I actually kind of saw coming, so I didn't stop it, just used it to my advantage and fucked with Ceili. But after that, I guess it seemed a little awkward and too sudden for me?

2) It is more of an oddity in the forum. Like i said before, I have been here for almost 2 years, so him coming in and doing this stuff threw me off a little, but I was trying my best to RP around it.

3) I was originally going to, as I said before, but after that threat, it threw me off so badly, that I couldn't go talk with him. I was afraid he would threaten me again and I didn't want that. I wanted a nice peaceful conversation, but threats throw me off my mental balance and it doesn't help when I try to think about approaching him again, that the only thing that comes to mind is that conversation.

4) I agree with Kat and David. I don't want Chris to leave, I like that you two are RPing together on the forum, just try to separate the one you two do in real life from the forum one. And try to keep us a little informed if a plot twist might happen. It would help all of us so much. I really don't like surprises, but sometimes I can deal with them.

And I can still RP without Kris, but it just feels really awkward since Ceili will be without master and mistress and they kind of kept her sanity in tact. Vince is just her boyfriend, yeah he is a sweet guy, but it helped when she had a master and/or mistress to be in that power above her. She has been in a spot of submission for so long that she needs it constantly kind of. The rest of my characters are either connected with David's or just there. [Aka Alexander and Loki] So unless someone is willing to take in Ceili or we bring back Kris.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Emerald on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:26 am

Ok, so. Here's another slight problem; my characters, whether Chris is here or not, do have submissive traits. Without Chris, Sam doesn't have an outlet and is actually pretty unstable. And surprisingly, Jasper's becoming a bit unstable because he has nothing at the moment. Yes, Kat was a little odd, and Sapphire was more for fun then anything (even though it threw a lot of dent in everything I was planning) but unfortunately that was a combo of those two being bitches and Chris being able to take them without consequence.
As for Kristin, I am really not sure if me and her can rp in the same forum anymore. As I said, I'm tired of her targeting me and her constant backhanded comments. Because everything she says is a backhanded comment to either make me look like the bad guy or make her look like the victim (it sounds like the same thing, but it's not fully cuz she can tag me for being the 'bad guy' without her being the victim) Anywho, now we technically have two problems....
And Amaya, thank you for coming back and discussing this rationally. I know I blew up before, but it was just a cocktail of bad timing.
I'll talk to Chris and see if I can find some sort of agreeable solution here.
avatar
Emerald
Admin

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:48 am

As for the characters Rein has captured. Kitten had Arcadian, I have no clue for Sam and Jaspter. Kat and Datenshi fought back and forth for the dominate role which worked. And as for Sapphire I have no clue since she was only in the rp for about two posted before being taken
avatar
Night Zalkova

Posts : 683
Join date : 2010-12-05
Age : 29
Location : Out of sight, but never out of range.

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Emerald on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:49 am

Will be back to discuss and problem shoot tomorrow. I really need sleep. Night
avatar
Emerald
Admin

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Emerald on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Ok, here's just a note. John challenged Rein to chess. John won (in a miraculous set of skill I somehow pulled off while larping). Sapphire is now free (when I get around to posting it)
So there is a way to fix this in rp. Actually, Chris told you guys this, that there are ways you can challenge Rein and get stuff out of him, so it's not like Chris is being unfair about it.
Yes, he has Sam, Kitten, and Kat still, but there are ways to get them back. Hell, it might even turn into a bit more fun. You guys can challenge Rein, then find a comp sim thing that you can play with Chris to see who wins.

I just want everyone to think about that and give me opinions. Yeah, I know it sounds complicated, but it could be fun if you try it. Me and Chris are still discussing stuff, but I want your guys input now that you know that things can be done.
And David, I understand that you feel that 'you don't have to', but this is the big issue. Rein is Rein, he doesn't have human emotions, so he doesn't care. Asking him to care is asking Chris to change his character, which isn't fair to Chris. Yes, Chris took a few of my characters which doesn't seem fair to anyone else, but he is giving you a way to change it, so it is technically fair.
avatar
Emerald
Admin

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:11 am

It's kay Des and you can thank Kat for having me to come back to rationally talk this out.
And alright. Though I will say this, I won't be able to properly post until about Monday/Tuesday because my group on dA, DC-A, is reopening up this Sunday and this weekend is pretty much putting final touches on the group and inviting people back who we know are going to be active. Also the muses hate me right now.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rein

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum