Missy x 2D

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missy x 2D

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 am

"Great! Let's go!" And once more, she took off heading to the giant farris wheel. Here first trip to a fair ground and she was planning on not wasting a second of it. After all, this was their anniversary~ The two deserved some fun.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 pm

2D followed close behind with the food in hand. He got to the control pannel of ferris wheel and started it up. With the aid of his magic, the gate of the seat opened for Missy.

[Sorry if the post sucks. XD]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:14 pm

There was no hesitation in her once gate to the seat was opened. She made herself comfortable, tossing the end of her scarf over her shoulder. "Well, come on!"

(Mine too. XD)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm

He sat beside her and closed the bar [gate, barrier, whatever] before throwing his arm over her shoulder. 2D used his magic to start the ride automatically.

[shit post, I didn't have enough time for this one. XD; ]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Startled, yet excited, by the sudden movemnt of the Ferris wheel, she moved in closer to him. Reaching over to the food, she snagged a fish, dipped it in some ketchup and nibbled on it while purring outloud. They were so high up right now, over looking roof tops of buildings. "Wow~ Makes me wonder why I never went to one of these when I was younger!"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

He took a fish and also dipped it in ketchup, taking a bite. All he could really do was smile and enjoy how happy she was. 2D's tail had found her's, wrapping around it lovingly. "S'great ain't it? Used ta work 'ere ol the toime. 'M 'appy I can share this wif you."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:30 pm

"Me too. I have to say, this is the best date ever~" And it was the truth. It was so romantic but also casual...just the way she liked it. Casual dates were thwe best kind in her oppinion. After all, you didn't have to worry about manners all that much or looking super nice unlike fancy dinner dates. Though, those were fun as well. "So, tell me. What's been up with the Gorillaz. You guys working on a new album or just kinda laying low?"

(It's sad that we never did finish their first date together....yanno...the one they were suppose to have after he asked her out in Houston, TX? But believe me, I wish you could of seen the place! They would of had a blast! There was this mall and it was a couple floors high. Small but very cool...though I don't remember seeing a Hot Topic. That made Missy and I sad. Oh! And I have to say, they kept everything clean....and the Toyota Center where the concert was was super clean! Oh man...I still can't believe Missy andI got so excite for the concert that we got so sick........up until we stepped foot in that dome. Damn, I wanna go back!)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top