Missy x 2D

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Missy x 2D

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 am

The woman smiled more so once the ring was on and laughed as he shouted out. Swearing that the world could hear him. "I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!" Miyazaki shouted just as loud, admiring all the colors of 2D's aurora as it burst.
The neko could only laugh through her tears of joy as she stood there, watching Stuie just blossum with so much positive energy! It was so cute~
She stood there and glanced at the ring before looking up at the singer with her tear streaked face.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:34 am

2D laughed as Missy added to his excitement, glad she sounded and looked just as happy. He sniffled and glomped her gently. "I love you, so much." He hugged her close, trying calm himself down. At this rate, he might give himself a heart attack. God knows Reeve is probably staring at 2D's heart monitor at the WRO or something with a confused expression.

Stupot chuckled and snorted. He couldn't contain the happiness. It was like a sugar rush! It made sense though, since 2D thought Missy was just so sweet.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:46 am

"I love you so much more. So so much more." She hugged back, abel to feel his hear beat due to how close they were and her own heart was practically matching his own rate. The neko smiled and laughed before calming down and nuzzling his chest. "Love you so much. I was hoping this day would come, I just didn't imagine it this soon." Which wasn't a bad thing at all.

The neko hiccuped a bit due to her joyful crying from earlier, and giggled. "Thank you, so much for choosing me~" For choosing her as his partner for life. For choosing her of all people to love and hold. She was truely happy.

She pulled away a bit, whiping her eyes. "Damn, my make up must look horrible, huh?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:34 pm

"You look beautiful." He smiled, caressing her face with his thumb. 2D pulled her into a passionate kiss, his tail finding her's to coil around.

[D; Omg..horrible post.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 am

The woman gently leaned her face onto hiis touch, though was taken aback by the sudden kiss. Though, with a smile, she ruterned with with equal emotions and more.
After a bit, she broke the kiss, nuzzling her fiance as her tail searched for his and coiled around it while she glanced at her ring. Now noticing the faint glow coming from the jewel. "Where on earth did you get it? It must of cost a fortune!" Though, worth did not matter to her, just curiousity.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:02 am

"Well, Reeve pretty much made the ring. I got the stones meself." He grinned, watching Missy look at the ring. "The glow is from the comet star fingy we chased with Todd and Aragon. It took a whoile for it to be set but Shalua finally infused it wif the gem." 2D smiled sheepishly. "I actually 'ad a lot of rings picked out and I didn't know wot you'd loike more. So when I went to yer parents to ask for their blessing, I asked them to 'elp me decide on a ring. They dunno about the addition tho."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 am

"Well....I love it. Cause there's no other ring like it in the world nor any other. One of a kind~" And as true as it was, she smiled more. "Oh, I can't wait to show the others!"
She then blinked a bit. "Wait, you asked papa for his blessing? How exactly did that go?" Cause to her, normally Abel would flip a lid.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:30 am

"Heh, 'e wos pretty shocked." He snickered, his tail swinging a bit almost in the same way couples would swing their arms while holding hands for he still had his tail around Kat's. "I fink he calmed down a bit tho cause yer mum. Oh but she wos rilly excited." 2D grinned. "You 'ave wonderful parents, 'm rilly glad they approve."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:41 am

"That means a lot, Stuie. I can only wish that I could meet your mother. I wonder if she would approve of me. I here that the relationship between the fiance/wife and mother is normally pretty tense. But, that could be an old wives-tale." Seriosuly, what was his mother like...and his father....well, the man he used to think was his father before Reeve came into the picture.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:50 am

"Um..I 'aven't rilly seen 'er since dad died.." His ears dropped a little. "I olways get so nervous 'bout seein 'er cause she doesn't know anyfink about Empire or the fact that 'm the Grim Reaper..I feel awful fer not tellin 'er but....if she even knew wot I been frough, she just moight die, yanno?" 2D's fingertips tapped against the opposite set of fingertips in a nervous manner.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:58 am

She understood. "Right. You're right, a lot of this stuff would overwelm her, and it's best she doesn't know some things." She just thoought it might be nice if some part of 2D' life, before all the Gorillaz and Empire stuff happened, were to know of their engagement or even better...attended the future wedding. Though, right now, they had to focus on babysteps. "I'm sure she'd love you no matter what. Though, I doubt she'd like the truth that a woman of SOLDIER had stolen her son's heart and had been born with cat features." She giggled a bit.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:09 am

2D snickered a bit. "Heh, yeah. Maybe we can try ta visit 'er eventually. I moight need ta tell some lies tho." He sighed, cringing at the thought. He didn't like lying to his Mum all that much but he's been doing it for a very long time regardless. "'M sure dad wouldn't moind. 'E prolly knows anyways, where ever 'e is. I'd locate 'im meself but I wosn't Death at the toime 'e passed and 'e olready moved on."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 am

"Oh?" Miyazaki frowned, knowing it was a burden on 2D when it came to lying to his family. "Mayne we doesn' have to lie about every little thing. Just dim down the life-threatning parts." Which could be every single part. "And as for your father, I can help look, if you want." She knew if would mean a lot to Stuart if he could see the both of them.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

He laughed a little. "It'd be noice but you can't 'elp me look fer someone who's dead and olready passed on from the afterloife. It's bloody complicated. But fanks, love." 2D nuzzled her.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Still, it would be nice if she could do something. "Come on. Let's go. You still have to take me on a date, you silly goose."

(Short post.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:11 pm

"Yeah." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "I din't fink it frough tho, yanno, plannin the date. So...pick summfink to do and we'll do it." 2D went over to the car, resting against it. The aurora from above starting to slowly dissipate. "Jus...gimme a moment ta rest first." The blue snickered.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 pm

She nodded a bit before opening the car door on the passenger side and sitting. "Well...surprise me~ This is England, your birthplace. I know nothing about it. We can do anything so long as it's fun." What do people in England do?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:14 pm

"Well..um.." He sighed, trying to think. The thought process was really difficult, so much was going through his mind. "Are you hungry? Or not yet?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:54 pm

"Hungary?" Well, some food would be nice. "Of coarse, I could eat a Hippogriff right now~"

(Short post is short.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:56 am

2D's feline ears pointed up, getting an idea. Of course the real idea would have to take place after they got something to eat. "Wot kinda food you in the mood fer?" He tilted his head, now getting in on the driver's seat. He reached into the box Missy gave him, taking out the bottle of soda. "Can I open this?" Stu felt a little silly for asking but he wasn't sure if she wanted him to save it or not.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:04 pm

"Of course you can open it, silly. As for food..." She thought a bit. She wasn't having any specific cravings for certain foods. "Any thing warm really." But to be honest, she wanted to go and have fun. Maybe show off her ring a bit as well as her fiance.

She giggled at the thought of the two getting married and having all their friends and family there. She blushed and her tail trembled in excitment as well as her ears.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:27 am

2D smiled, opening the bottle to take a drink. He needed something to give him a boost. Wouldn't want to drive tried, that's for sure. Hopefully the soda will put a delay on an upcoming migraine. Now isn't the time for medication. He watched her for a bit as he drank. Gosh Kat was so cute. I wonder wot she's finkin about.. The singer put the drink away and leaned over, placing a kiss to her cheek.

But aside from the cutesy stuff, he had to think what they should eat. "Oh! Do you eat fish and chips? Maybe we can get some an maybe ice cream or a bunch of pastry fings. Then we can go eat it ol at..." 2D smirked. "Somewhere where it's a surprise."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 am

"It's alright with me. Though, fish and chips? What do you mean? That's a bit of a strange combination of food. Like, do you mean junk food chips with actual fried fish or....what?" Fish and chips? She didn't really know, but that ice cream sounded good. "Let's try it out...surprise me~"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 am

Stupot grinned, barring his gap. He couldn't help but snort out a laugh. No one could really blame Missy for not knowing. She wasn't from this country. "Well..chips are fries. The chips you were finkin about are called crisps here." He revved the car up and closed his door before buckling up. "Sound good ta you? I mean..it's not much but it's rilly tasty."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:12 am

"Oh! So British people have their own little words for things?" The girl thought a bit and nodded, putting on her seat belt and closed the door. "Yes, please~"

(shit post)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top