Missy x 2D

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missy x 2D

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 pm

October 19th, 2011

It's been a year, and what a wonderful year it's been since the day a certain singer asked a particular neko to be his girl. 2D sat on the roof of some random building, having a cigarette as he reminisced on all the times he's had with Kat. He took out his cell, deciding to give her a call. Looks like 2D had plans for their one year anniversary. He took the stick out of his mouth, ashing it as the other line began to ring.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Re: Missy x 2D

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:13 pm

One marvelous year had gone by with 2D. She was kinda nervous, since this was her first one year anniversary with a guy, but....it was rather nice.
The woman was actually making her way out of the mall with a gift for 2D as well as some new clothes when he had called. She had to balance everything to get to her phone but soon answered, now getting into her car. "Hello, Stuie~" She knew it was him from the caller ID.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:27 pm

"'Ello, love. 'Appy Anniversary~." He smiled to himself as he spoke into the device. His tail swayed at the sound of her voice. Blackened eyes looked at the skyline of buildings as he took a quick drag from the cigarette. 2D watched the smoke curl up into the autumn air as it left his lips. "You wonna er...do summfink today?" Dammit that sounded stupid. The blue smacked his forehead lightly, feeling dumb for not saying anything better.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 pm

"Awe~ You remembered~ That makes me so happy." She couldn't stop smiling after that. "You mean like a date?...well, it wouldn't be a anniversary without a date." The girl giggled a bit, starting up her car. "Sure, what time do you want to meet up and where? Or...do you want to pick me up and go from there?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:50 pm

2D smiled more. "Io'll pick you up, if thas okay." He finished off his cig and crushed the butt so it stopped burning. He left it on the roof, now making his way down from the building.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:07 pm

"Alright. Meet me at the park in an hour." She said before hanging up. Now she had to do her make up and her hair and change her clothes.

(Shit post.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:01 pm

He stared at his phone as he climbed down a fire escape. She hung up on him. 2D yelped, accidentally skipping a few steps before catching one of the latter rungs. Once he was completely down, 2D carefully glanced around to make sure no one was looking. The famous Camaro from the Gorillaz' 'Stylo' music had appeared on the street. As if Murdoc would be using it anyways. He quickly hopped in and headed for the park since he was practically ready.

A quick pit stop was in order first. 2D stopped at the local florist, getting a bouquet of white roses wrapped in a blue ribbon. Once that was taken care of, he pulled over by the park and sat of the hood to wait. The singer ate a few mints in the meantime as to dilute the smell of cigarettes on his breath.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:03 pm

She took a bit, getting ready. Brushing her hair, doing her make up, and picking our her outfit for the date.
It was pretty simple: her famous white button up top with some dress pants, a black dress jacket with a long frail looking scarf, and some semi-high heel boots, black leather gloves and a black hat.
Once double checking her look, she grabbed a few things and placed them in a box and made her way to the park.

It wasn't long until she arrived that she saw Stuart and made her way to his side. "Stuie~"

(I forgot what type of hat style it is but I'll take a pic of it and send it.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Ears began to droop seeing how fancy and pretty she looked. He felt so under dressed, only in a pair of jeans, converse shoes, a white shirt, and a dark green blazer. "You olways look so beautiful." 2D slid off the car and kissed her before handing her the bouquet. He purred to himself, Missy always smelt to pretty as well.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:49 pm

She smiled as she was suddenly kissed, her tail swaying. She kissed back before pulling away, accepting the flowers. "Awh, thank you. And you're always so handsome." Blue eyes looked down at the roses and she purred. "You remembered that they were my favorite flowers." She teared up a bit, bitting her lip a bit before snapping out of her trance. "I have something for you too...not as nice but..." Kat handed him a box looking down at her feet in shame that she couldn't do better.
In the box was a new black T-shirt that said 'This is my Zombie killing shirt', a large bottle of cold moutain dew, a box of strawberry poptarts, a box set of the 'Resident Evil' movies, and a rolled up joint for him on a day where he needed to relax or had a headache.

Last edited by Miss SephyLover on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 pm

2D opened the box, very curious as to what could be inside. "Not as noice? You kidding me?" He was grinning from ear to ear. "I love it! You din't 'ave to get me anyfink yanno." He hugged her tightly while being careful with the box. Damn, and all he really got her were flowers. "Fank you~! 'M sorry I didn't get you anyfink super cool." The man sighed.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 pm

She did okay? He liked her gift? "R-Really? You love it?" She purred and hugged him back before pulling away. "It's alright...I love my gift. No one really gives me flowers~" She honestly did love her flowers.
"So...where are we going today? Or is it a surprise?" She said, making her way to the other side of the car, grinning before randomly speaking again. "Is this the car from the Stylo music video?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:00 am

"Yup." 2D set the box on the hood of the car, taking off his jacket, as well as his shirt, now putting on the new shirt Missy got for him. He smiled, absolutely loving it. Stupot quickly put his jacket back on and went to the side that Kat was on, opening the door for her. "An where we're goin is kinda a surprise and kinda...not planned yet. We're gonna wing it I guess."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 am

"That's fine with me." She said before getting in the car and putting on her seat belt. Looking up at him with a smile. "I'm sure by the end of the day, it will be just as magical as any other moment with you." Cheesy, yes, but whatever.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:36 am

"Thas cause yer the magic that make it 'appen." 2D grinned and closed the door, going around to the driver's side. He got in, shut the door, put on his seat belt, and took off down the street. A few moments later it was like they were driving on some other street, somewhere completely different! It was a quick and sudden transition. They certainly weren't in Midgar or Edge anymore. "Welcome to England!" He said cheerfully.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:04 am

The woman blinked, before smiling and purring, now sticking her head out the window to get a good look at England. "Oh, wow! This is England?!" The place her boyfriend originated from? "It's beautiful~" And to think this wasn't all of England. "I wish to see more!" The neko said excitedly as she broguth her head back into the car. "I want you to show me everything."

Last edited by Miss SephyLover on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:19 am

"Okay. But first before we do any real soightseein, I wonna take you someplace particular. Th..that okay?" He smiled, really happy to hear much she's enjoying the sights. 2D continued to drive toward their destination. The closer they got, the cloudier it seemed to get but they still passed some interesting buildings. Everything seemed different in some sort of way than what Missy would be used to.

[>>;; I don't know too much about the country so I'm sorry if my descriptions are a little bland.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:58 pm

"Of coarse it's okay~"
Blue mako infused eyes gazed at the buildings they passed, taking in every bit of the place. "Where in England are we?" Her tail swished about rather quickly in a excited way, and sometimes even smacked him across the face unintentionaly without her knowing really. "Is it London?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:44 pm

"Nope. Essex." He snickered a little, brushing her tail out of his face so he can keep an eye on the road. 2D had eventually drove past some old iron gates that had read 'KONG' on them, past a graveyard, and up and extremely large hill that thankfully had a road spiraling towards the top. Once at the top, it was nothing but a very, very destroyed building which looked to have fell apart as well as burnt down. 2D parked the car near the rubble and exited to come around to the passenger's side, opening Missy's door for her.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 am

In truth, she was surprised he had brought her too this place. This was where she had first met Noodle and Russel a few years ago....but in kitten form. She also met Danni at that time. It was also during this time that her and 2D were merely friends but she also started to slowely get feelings for him bit by bit.
It was here that she met Mike the monkey...or was it Mikey? The demon at the front desk. She also met others and visited 2D's room. "Murdoc burn this place down, from what I heard. Why are we here?" She was rather curious as to why they were here of all places as she exited to car.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:14 am

2D took a few steps toward the rubble, an odd smile on his face as he turned away from Kat. "When I first joined the Gorillaz..I never rilly fought it would lead to so many fings. Of course fame and fortune were expected, but everyfing else...I could 'ave never prepared myself for." He sighed, looking at the ground, then to the dark, muggy sky. "When Empire came into play...my whole world as I knew it wos turned upside down. So much shit 'appened. I did 'ave me fair share in great experiences, met a bunch of people, 'ad some wonderful kids...but so much bad stuff 'appened too. People changed, I changed, I killed people, Io've seen so many tragedies, been tortured, got me heart broken a lot, died countless amount of toimes, and just..." He paused. "It wos hell. I kept tryin ta tell myself that fings will get better. Everyday I said it." 2D turned around, facing Missy now. "Then you came into my loife." The singer smiled, tears were beginning to form in his fractured eyes. "You were the loife in me dark an scary wasteland. You still are; and olways will be. Everyfing bad I ever went frough, lead to you." He sniffled slightly. "You mean the universe ta me. I can't even begin to explain 'ow much I love you. The most I can do roight now is jus four little words."

2D got down on one knee, and as soon as he did, the sky above what used to be Kong Studios lit up with a radiant light that had formed into a magnificent Aurora Borealis of all the colors of the rainbow. It moved as if it were a silk ribbon, slowly and gracefully changing colors. "Kat Miyazaki," Stuart Pot said as he pulled out a white ringbox and opened it, barring a silver ring with a blue topaz in the shape of a heart. But this was no ordinary gemstone. If one were to look closely, there was a small fragment of the comet/star inside. A piece of the same comet/star Missy and 2D had chased with Todd and Aragon.

"Will you marry me?"

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:09 am

At first, she was quite worried as 2D began to speak of his past and how things had happened. In truth, she thought something bad was going to happen. Though, once he started talking about how much he meant to her, he heart fluttered a bit as she smiled.
The SOLDIER would of said something but stayed silent until he was finished.

Though, when blue eyes noticed the sky change and Stuart get on his knee, he heart began to pound against her chest. Did she honeslt just hear those words? A Proposal?

Her throat tightened as she felt tears form in her icey blue optics. The woman's face became red as her heart continued to pound. "Yes. Yes, I will!" To deny his offer to be with him for the rest of her life...she'd be a fool to deny him now after all they went through. All her life, she had wanted to hear those words...she just never expected to hear them in reality.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 am

"I..I mean it's okay if you dun wo--." He stopped, looking completely blank, that classic derpy 2D expression. He blinked, and then was overcome with joy. "RILLY?!" A tear rolled down his cheek since his eyes were watering up so much from emotion. A couple crows flew away from the nearby area due to 2D's sudden excitement. "You sure?" The aurora grew brighter, matching the man's excitement. His tail swished around in the dirt as he remained on one knee before the love of his life.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 am

"I wouldn't of said it if I didn't mean it." She spoke through tears of joy that streamed down her face. Her tail trembled with joy as it swished about and her ears twitched now and then.
She was so happy, she didn't know how this day could get any better! "Yes. I want to marry you." She wanted to spend her life with him till her dying day and even after. To get married and have kids. Anything as long as it was with 2D.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 am

More tears of happiness came from 2D. He was so happy he was wondering if he actual died and went to heaven, but he knew that wasn't the case. He took the ring out of the box, gently took Missy's hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. "Oh dammit.." He laughed a bit, accidentally putting it on upside down, now taking it off to put it back the proper way. Once that was done, he hopped to his feet, stumbling a little, but his tail helped steady him. "SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!" Both hands were up in the air, shouting it to the heavens. One would think all of England could hear him.

The aurora burst with color, so vibrant. Even little particles were starting to fall here and there, 'melting' like snow upon landing.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top