Heat

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heat

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:40 am

Arcadian raised a brow, very much liking the attention. He took a drink, the corner of his lip curling into a smirk. She didn't know who Avi was. "You may get a chance sooner than you think." he purred, sighting a blue flash of her glowing eyes from the dance floor.
Her eyes widened again. His tanktop...what was it made out of? "N-not often." she answered, remembering how to talk after a couple seconds of feeling him up. His hands on her hips..she wanted to dance, no, needed too. She turned, her arms gracefully raising up and wrapping around his neck as she grinded against him, leaning down to flip her hair up as she spun to face him, running her finger down that....amazing shirt. Somehow..she managed to look graceful, even when dancing like a slut on x. "I dont get out......much." she took a pause in the middle of her sentence. The shirt....was it water? She couldn't really keep focus on anything, but she couldn't quit dancing either.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:50 am

He moved with her, his hands on her, touching her, skimming over her body as she grinded against him. His hands returned to her hips, then ran over her pants to grip her ass as she faced him again. He felt himself getting hard, and knew she had probably felt it when she was dancing. "Stay with me for a while and you'll get out more often." His hands ran up her sides, then up her stomach and over the breasts before returning to her hips.

The song ended, another one starting a moment afterward, but it wasn't them playing anymore. They put away the instruments, Hypno remaining at the sound board to control the music.
She purred again. "Good." She leaned in, her nose touching his. "So, do you want me to get off your lap so you can go find more girls to touch, or would you rather me undo your pants and ride you before you go?" She smiled. "No one will notice. I promise."
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:03 am

Her eyes were shut, focusing on how..good the whole room felt. "Mmmmmm~" she purred, feeling how hard he was and..his hands!! Oh god...she knew he was just touching her but holy shit it felt amazing. "Ok."she breathed out, agreeing with whatever the hell he said. Arcadian grinned, shutting his eyes. "Your giving me a choice?"he asked, running a hand up her thigh.
((short arcadian post is short >.< ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:14 am

She purred. "Of course. Some guys don't like it when I start fucking them in the middle of a dance club. Not sure why though." She pouted, tilting her head as if she was actually pondering why.

Sampson pulled her closer to him, brushing some of her hair off her shoulder and kissing her shoulder, then her neck, his hands running up and down her back and ass. "How do you feel?" He murmured against her skin, knowing she probably felt incredible due to the drugs.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:28 am

"That makes no sense." He muttered in agreement. "But im not like most." smoke rose, he was too lazy to unzip his pants himself. He smiled, looking her strait in the eye a moment before taking a sip from the glass in his hand.
Avi moaned softly, exposing his neck more. "I feel....umm ohh...." she lost her train of thought, running her fingers through his hair that felt even crazier than his shirt. "Good." she finished, turning around, pulling him into a kiss.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 pm

She giggled, leaning over to lick his neck. "Sweetie, I have succubus powers I can turn on and off. Pretty eyes don't work on me." She reached down, pulling out his length and gently squeezing it before lifting herself up enough to push her thong aside, rubbing her already wet core against the head of his cock. "Just remember; I'm probably going to be the most fun you have tonight." She lowered herself onto him, shivering at the feel. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, riding him slowly, teasingly.
Sampson wrapped his arms around her as she kissed him, he tongue flicking her lips before demanding entrance to her mouth. He wanted to taste her, to fuck her right her. Wait, he knew he was horny, but damn now he just felt desperate. What the hell ha....fuck. He hadn't noticed she was a succubus until now; he thought he was the one doing all the seducing.
Well, it would be a fun first experience, at least.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 pm

He sighed happily, leaning his head againsst the back of his chair. "Maybe I was just looking at you because I think your sexy." He grabbed her waist, thrusting up, to impatient and un-sober for teasing.
Avi bit his lip softly, pulling away to feel up on him again. It was impossible, how could anything feel so amazing? The voice in her head giggled constantly, fawning over the lights. "I bet...."she paused a moment, just to enjoy the feel of his shirt. "I bet it would be better with no clothes."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Taylor gasped. "Looks like someone's impatient." She sighed, going faster and harder, her fingers digging into his back for leverage.
Sampson smiled almost giddily. "I bet so too." His hands skimmed her body again, and it took every ounce of self control to keep from stripping her now. "We can always skip the club and come back later."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

"Am I that obvious?"he growled, biting his lip a little. He couldn't blame Blaze for not coming to the manor as often. If he had a club like this where you could fuck anywhere and do whatever you wanted he would stay there forever.
Avi wrapped her arms around his shoulders, looking up at him. "We just want to get naked..."she murmered, referring to herself as we. Her eyes wandered up, to look at the lights again. She rubbed her cheek against his chest, purring a little. "You feel so good~~~"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Taylor moaned a little. "Mmm, I think I'm going to let you in on a little secret." She circled her hips slightly before leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Fire powers can be a lot of fun in bed." She nipped at his ear a bit as her core got hotter, soft flames licking at Arcadian's length. Not burning him, more of a caressing warmth.
"Mmmm, yes. Yes we do." By 'we', he thought she was talking about him and her. He leaned down to kiss her again, wanting to taste her again, nearly forgetting where they were.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 pm

"mmmmm you don't say." he purred. He moaned a little, grinning at how right she was. "I think i'll have to agree with you." he bit his lip turning his head to the side, it felt fucking amazing...he quickened his pace.
Avi moaned softly, wrapping her arms around him tighter, kissing him hungrily. Her eyes glew brightly, still the weird purple blue color.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 am

Taylor moaned, riding him harder as she leaned down, biting his neck.
Leon set the equipment down, looking back at the table before elbowing Viper. "Yo dude, they're fucking at the table." He laughed a little as Viper glance back, shaking his head.
Viper hopped back onstage to help Blaze get sure everything was in order, leaning over Blaze shoulder to speak against his ear. "You shouldn't of introduced Taylor and Arcadian. They're already at it in the booth."
Blaze rolled his eyes, looking at the booth. "Seriously." He shook his head, turning back around to finish up when the dance floor caught his eye. Well, not the floor itself, but a person on the floor. He looked back at the floor and froze. Avi was here. Was here....and hanging on Sampson.
Viper looked at his brother confused before following his gaze, his breath catching. Shit; this was really really bad. "Blaze...." He looked back at his currently in-shock brother before mouthing something the Hypno, who was still at the soundboard.
Hypno set the music on auto, taking off his headphones and going over the Viper and Blaze, helping Viper guide a slightly dazed Blaze off the stage. Once they were off the stage, Hypno and Blaze teleported away as Viper went back to the booth.
Viper stood behind Arcadian's seat, leaning down so he could speak to Arcadian without raising his voice. "Hope you children are having fun. Your sister is here hanging on Sampson, and Blaze saw."
(I find it hilarious how I'm listening to MSI and it's making me type this almost effortlessly)
Sampson moaned, the sound getting cut off due to the kiss. His hands gripped her ass, his length hard as a rock. He needed to fuck her now. He pulled away from the kiss, his mind screaming at him for doing so. He spoke against her lips, not able to pull to far away from her delicious mouth. "Wanna go in the back? We could find someplace to fuck. Because I really doubt the other customers would appreciate me stripping and taking you right here." He found himself already starting to guide her towards the bar as he spoke.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 am

Arcadian tilted his head back, sighing slightly as another joint appeared in his hand. "Sorry luv, duty calls."he picked Taylor up, giving her one last kiss and sat her down in the chair he got up from.He hesitated a moment, looking back at Taylor. God damnit....Avi owed him. He fumed over to her, growling under his breath and tapped her on the shoulder. If he got cock blocked everyone in this fucking place was going to.
Avi licked his bottom lip, about to speak before Arcadian came. She turned slightly, stumbling a little as her vision blurred from the lights. She squinted, focusing on the two flaming red ones in front of her.."Arcadian!!!!"she wrapped her arms around him, feeling his shirt. "Your shirt....it feels....this shirt....."
She was acting cute...No. No. She ruined his night and....was that HIS suit on her? He grabbed her by the collar, holding her up like a puppy who had just been caught in the garbage. "YOU!!!!! YOU!!!!STOP IT!!! BLAZE IS-"
Avi blinked, raising up her hand. "Blaze?Blaze doesn't like me, did you see him? He doesn't like me 'cadian. He hates me. I got him in trouble....He's in a band, he has alot of girls. He has a club!"she rambled on, her voice starting to get shaky towards the end as she started to cry.
Shit. Shit. He made her cry. "Avi please no...don't...." he didn't know what to do. He looked Sampson up and down. She'd kissed him, he could smell the lust on him. He couldn't be trusted. "Sorry mate." he picked up Avi bridal style, carrying her to a both in the corner. "Stay. Stay here. Stay. And i'll buy you a new outfit."
Avi nodded, looking at the floor guiltily. It was shiny...she wanted to touch it. She sniffed, still crying a little, laying her head on the table, rubbing her cheek against the coolness. "I'll be good I promise."
Arcadian sighed, poofing over back to Viper. "How is he? Should we leave?" he asked, his voice concerened even though he took a hit from the joint in his hand afterwards. He looked back at Avi, who had kicked off her shoes, sitting in the booth and slowly touching the floor with her toes as if it were cold water. He took another drag...a long one as he turned back to Viper.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:17 am

Sampson was confused. Who the hell was this guy? The looked alike. Hey wait! "Hey!" He was about to go after Arcadain when he felt someone grab his arm. He spun, glaring at Leon, his hand already balled into a fist. He stopped himself from slamming said fist into his brother's face, but it didn't mean he didn't want to. "What?"
"Chill dude. Do you have a clue who that chick is."
Sampson tried yanking his arm away. "I'll find out when I'm fucking her. Let go!"
Leon held strong, grabbing Sampson's other arm and forcing his brother to face him. "Dude, that's Avi. The chick Blaze was with."
"Like I give a sh....wait, huh?" Sampson stared at Leon, confused before letting out a low whistle. "Daaaaamn, no wonder why he had a thing for her." He tried yanking his way away from Leon again as Leon sighed, teleporting to the bar's storage and knocking Sampson out cold.
Viper looked at Arcadian. "I don't know. Hypno hasn't reported back yet." He sighed. "Sorry for pulling you from your.." He cleared his throat. "Activities."
Leon left the back room, heading over to where Arcadian was with Viper. "Hey. How do you make the succubus shit wear off? I had to knock Sampson unconscious to keep him from trying to get to her."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 am

"It'll wear off....a couple hours or so." Arcadian grinned a little, it was awfully painful being under the "charms" and not being able to get any. Good thing he was knocked out. He sighed. "Sorry I couldn't keep my pants on." he answered back to Viper. He glanced back at Avi again, who was still fascinated with the floor. She looked up at him, but as soon as their eyes met she looked down sadly. He turned, she was too adorable all pathetic like that.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 am

Leon sighed. "Great. I gotta go check on him; he'll wake up within a few minutes." It was hard keeping a shadow brother knocked out very long without doing damage.
Viper shrugged. "Like I care? It's happened before." He sighed. "Feel free to head back and...errrr...continue. We should have everything under control."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:45 am

"Cold shower might help. But not another chick. Thats bad. Just have to wait it out."He nodded, if Sampson decided to bang another chick he'd just want Avi even more. A common mistake, it was better just to wait it out for a couple painful hours than pine over a demon for days. He frowned, putting out the joint in the ashtray. "I gotta make sure this one stays put."he growled, pointing at Avi. He wanted to go back. Badly. But...Avi looked out of it. And if she found a shirt that felt good she'd be all over whoever it was. "Keep me posted yea?" he asked, grabbing a random bottle of alcohol off the table and starting to heads toward Avi.
She looked up, seeing him walk over and hugged her knees to her chest. He sat down across from her, opening the bottle of whisky and taking a long swig. She looked down, rubbing her hands on her.....freaking amazing pants. She sniffed. "Im sorry 'cadian.....I didn't mean to ruin everyones night...i just....wanted to go dance." The voice in her head sighed. "I don't even get why he's mad really.....he doesn't like me at all. He probably just wants me out...I'll go."
Arcadian's eyes narrowed as he lowered the bottle. "Your going to sit there. And wait for me to tell you when you can go." taking another swig. He felt guilty as soon as he snapped, but he was angry. Not neccisarily at her, just with the situation.
Avi bit her lip and looked down. "Kay...."she muttered, running her finger in tiny circles on the table top.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:00 am

A few minutes had passed; none of the shadow brothers were visible around the club. Taylor, though, was on the dance floor, grinding against some guy. At least she was keeping her skirt down.
A few people ran into the club, running to the dance floor, and suddenly group of people started running outside. Whatever was said was quickly getting around the dance floor, something about fighting and fire? Finally, Blaze's name was mentioned. He was outside. Fighting with Sampson. Magic was involved. Taylor ran outside in a slight panic. as half the dance floor was already gone.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:01 am

Arcadian lowered the bottle again, narrowing his eyes hearing the bits and pieces about what was going on outside. When Taylor ran he got up, growling under his breath.
Avi started to get up too untill he turned and roared STAY! at her. She cringed back into the seat, watching him with wide eyes as he left.
Arcadian stormed outside, bottle in hand.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 am

"Come on wind boy!" Blaze threw a few fire balls at Sampson, who created wind votexes, making the flames die instantly.
"You left her! She's free game! Get your head out of your ass!" He pulled the wind from behind Blaze's legs forward, causing Blaze to fall backward.
In a purely gymnast style, Blaze threw his weight and rolled on his back, rolling into a handstand and onto his feet before disappearing, appearing in front of Sampson and sending his fist into his brother's face.
Viper stood to the side, sighing as Leon, Thomas, and Hypno tried their best to keep the crowd back. Sirens came in the distance. Viper looked at Arcadian. "They'll listen to the cops better then they'll listen to us."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Arcadian pulled out a cigarette while Viper spoke, watching Blaze do gymnastics. He sighed, shaking his head. "Blaze come on mate!!! Ya dont hafta beat him up!!!!" He called out, secretly really entertained by the fight.
Avi layed on the booth, singing quietly to drown out her voice in her head that was scolding her.
((on my phone again >.< hopefully have my computer tomorrow))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 am

Viper shook his head. "I thought you had to watch your sister." He watched the cop cars approach, the sirens making the crowd thin out slightly. A few people heade inside, others started leaving the club completely. The cop car pulled up; only one?
And blond and a brunette got out of the car, approaching Blaze and Sampson. Blaze looked back, standing up straight and making whatever flames were still alive vanish. Sampson looked at the cops, then made a run for the club, getting tripped up by a vine that sprouted from the ground and wrapped around his ankle. Blaze glared at Sampson, hissing as Sampson pouted at Viper, but rolled over onto his back and sat up.
The cops got in between the two; Hypno, Thomas, and Leon taking the chance to dissipate the crowd completely.
Once the crowd was gone, the blond cop spoke. "Guys, what are you doing?" He sighed, shaking his head. "We never had t be called to one of your clubs to break up a fight between any of you. Why now?" The blond cop looked...slightly familiar. The blond hair, similar facial features, and the name tag that read 'Johnson' was a clear sign that he was related to the Johns.
The brunette sat on the hood of the cop car. "So, who's going to explain?"
Viper looked at the rest of the brothers. "You guys head back inside; I'll explain."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 am

Arcadian nodded heading back inside, watching the scene untill he got inside.
Avi turned her head, resting it on the table, finally starting to sober up. "Arcadian.....I dont feel good." She said quietly, not meaning to sound as pathetic as she did. He looked down at her, she did seem a little pale. He sighed, sitting down by her and rubbing her back. "Just wait a little bit longer and we can leave, i'll fix you up at home." He said, putting out the cigarette.He wanted to make sure Blaze wasnt in too much trouble. "ok....Arcadian, what were they fighting about?" She asked, her eyes looking up at him but her head remaining on the table. "Whatever your thinking your probably right." He answered, grinning a bit. She groaned and turned her head,muttering about how blaze hated her.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:20 am

It took a few minutes, but Viper finally came back in the club. He ignored everything, heading straight for Arcadian's table; why did he look so shaken? He was pastey white, and really looked on the edge of some sort of break down. He slid into the booth, hyperventilating? What the hell was going on?
Black eyes met Arcadian's, opening his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He looked at the table, trying to compose himself.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 am

Arcadians eyes widened. "Viper...you should sit." He said quietly, concerned for the man. A bottle of water appeared in his hand and he held it out to him. "here, it will help." He said quietly again, not wanting to stress him out even more. He was worried....fuck...
Avi watched quietly, with her head down, her face filled with worry. look what you did her voice whispered. She shut her eyes, lowering her head even more.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top