Heat

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heat

Post by Emerald on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:43 am

A Shadow Brother's Club, this one mainly run by Blaze

As you walk in, the semi-large club is illuminated by red tinted lighting, except by the bar. The bar is on the right side, the tables lining the left side going into the back corner. The middle is a dance floor, a semi large stage overlooking it. On the back right side of the stage is the 'cage', where a half dozen girls usually strip and use the bars to hang off of and show off, or just make out with each other, touching each other and doing almost everything except having sex with one another. On both of the front corners of the stage are poles, where either employees or customers can dance. The stage has one pole in the back center, that can be moved for when there is a band preforming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heat

Post by Emerald on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:02 am

Blaze pulled up to the club, the large red letters read 'Heat'. 'I dunno who's behind the bar right now since I'm not there. I hope someone's there though." He said, parking the car in a reserved space and getting out. He nudged one of the girls. "Come on you too, we're back."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 am

Arcadian got out, stretching a little. "Nice place~"he purred, his eyes starting to glow their normal vibrant red. He opened the passenger door, pulling one of the girls out and carrying her bridal style. "I'm sorry about this...." he muttered, looking at the two. "I promise there souls were untouched." he looked down. I think.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:36 am

Blaze shrugged, pulling the other girl out and carrying her over his shoulder. "It's cool. I actually was half expecting them not to be alive." He headed to the back entrance, opening the door to an empty lounge. He lead Arcadian through the lounge and to the bar's storage room, the out behind the bar. "Great, no one's here." He went to one of the guys standing next to the bar, handing the girl over to him before looking back at Arcadian. "Just put her in an empty booth; it's pretty safe to leave her alone.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Arcadian nodded,setting the girl down,gently brushing her hand away that was holding onto his shirt. "I'd feel a little guilty if I killed the presents you brought me." He wondered when Avi had "eaten" last....shit..he hoped she was still alive, he couldnt remember anything before his little meltdown very well.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Blaze waited a moment before deciding no one was coming to the bar, putting up a sign that said 'bar tender at back table'. He hopped over the bar, putting his hand on Arcadian's shoulder. "Eh, I would have forgiven you. You don't want to know what Murdoc does to my 'gifts'." He shook his head. "Come on, I want you to meet my brothers. And just so you know, this is our playpen and we are the kings here." He smiled a little before adding. "Play your cards right, and you might just become a king as well."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Arcadians eyes lit up, "Really?" Well, technically he was a prince right? He remembered seeing blazes brothers before, though hed only talked to one for a moment.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 am

Blaze lead Arcadian along the edge of the dance floor, having to pause a few times to detach random girls that came to flirt with him. He acted smooth, a complete ladies' man, and you could tell that these girls either had been or wanted to get in bed with him.
As they got closer to the back corner, the smell of pot and other drugs became stronger until they finally got to the very back corner table. Leon, Hypno, Thomas, and Viper sat at the table, a case of drugs open on the table, though they were only currently smoking pot. Viper's normally mohawked green hair was down and pulled into a ponytail, while Leon's usual mohawk was down and parted. With his hair down, it was easy to tell that Leon and Sam were twins.
"Yo Blaze; Sampson just left to go get you. What took you so long?"
Blaze sat next to Hypno. "I took a long drive. Is that so bad?" He motioned for Arcadian to take the seat in the booth next to him. "Guys, this is Arcadian."
"You're girlfriends brother? I was hoping to meet the female half of the two."
Viper nudged Thomas after the comment and Blaze frowned. "She's not my girlfriend. She was just a fuck buddy." He reached for a joint, lighting it before taking a long drag, watching as a cute freckle-and-glasses blond came to the table. She looked almost out of place in the club, like the shy bookworm type that got dragged here by her best friend.

"Hey Viper..." Her voice was a bit quiet, and you could tell she was anxious to be there.
Green eyes glanced over the to book worm. "Hey Vanessa."
"How are you?"
Viper sighed, sitting up a bit. "Vanessa, I know you want to get in my pants. Just admit it, and I'll happy to oblige. If not, then shoo."
The girl scowled. "Ugh! You're just like your brothers! I thought you were different when I met you!" She stormed off.
"Your ass looks cute from this angle!" Viper called out, getting another frustrated scowl out of the girl as she left.
"You shouldn't have let her go dude. She'll blow all your 'sexy librarian' fantasies out of the water. You get her in bed and she's a fucking firecracker! She came so god damn hard I thought my dick was about to break."
Viper rose a brow at Leon. "You got her in bed? How?"
Leon finished off his joint before speaking. "Sharing Sam's looks pays off every once inna while."
"Wait, you pretended to be Sam?"
Leon smiled. "No, she assumed I was Sam, I just never corrected her."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Arcadian watched blaze in a bit of an awe as they walked to the table, though he was getting attention as well. As they sat he waved his newly formed harem away, promising to dance with them later. He grinned as blaze introduced him to the group. "we could summon her, we could even make it so she couldnt speak." He grinned a little up at blaze. He felt bad for Avi...she wasnt raised as a normal succubus and seemed to still have feelings for her former "fuck buddy" Arcadian held his hands out as smoke came from them. Two gallon sized bags of green appeared, "Its good shit, medical, strait from hell. I figured I shouldnt come empty handed. He looked up at the girl when she came up, snickering at the comments they made when she left.
((sorry its not pretty >.< on the phone))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Blaze smiled at the large bags. "Good, because some of this shit will kill you." He closed the case, setting it under the table and opening up a different one. Blaze seemed to ignore the comment about Avi, and his brothers knew better then to say anything. Hell, too much was said in front of him already.
"They have medical pot in hell?" Viper opened one of the bags, sniffing it. "Oh yeah, different hell then ours." He frowned. "This won't kill us, right?" He looked at his brothers, wondering if anyone had a clue whether the foreign pot would have different effects.
Hypno took the bag, rolling a joint. "It's safe. Powerful though. Thomas is going to pass out from smoking too much of it." Hypno smiled as he finished rolling the joint, offering it to Thomas, who kindly refused after his 'fortune' was told. "Suit yourself. But you'll smoke some eventually." He lit the joint, taking a good drag and sighing.
Leon grabbed for the bag next. "Any predictions for me oh psychic one?" He asked Hypno, rolling his own joint.
"Sorry, if I tell more then little tidbits at a time I break the rules. You know that."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Arcadian grinned. "What kinda hell would it be if there wasnt pot?" He started breaking up some of it. He shook his head at Vipers question, his eyes widenening when hypno started talking. He blinked, pushing the pile of broken up pot toward the middle of the table.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Blaze looked at Arcadian, smiling a little. "We're all Shadows, but we all have a specialty in another element. Mine is fire, Hypno's is pyschic, Viper's is foresty mother nature flowery shit." At the comment, Viper rolled his eyes as Blaze continued. "Thomas's is-ack!" His sentence was cut off as a female appeared on his lap; a female that happened to look just like him. "Where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you in weeks."
The girl in question flipped her hair over her shoulder before leaning back against Blaze's chest. "Around. I haven't seen you either. I thought your little demon buddy would have had your ass by now." She smiled as Blaze scoffed, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"This is Taylor, my twin sister."
Taylor hadn't been looking at Arcadian, but as Blaze spoke to him, she looked over. "Oh! Your brought a friend for me to fuck! He's a cutie~."
Blaze bite her neck, getting a moan from her before he spoke again. "I didn't bring him for you. I brought him so he could have fun." He frowned, even though she was grinding on his lap. "There's plenty of other guys here. You can't pick one of them?"
She pouted, grinding him harder, smiling at his efforts to try to hide the fact he was enjoying it. "But I like this one." She whined.

(you caught me while I was online and bored, so I'll be replying to whatever is posted xD; I know you're on your phone, so if you don't feel like posting after a while, cuz I imagine it's a bitch posting on a phone, it's cool)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Arcadian had managed to roll a couple joints, lighting one up and watching the smoke rise up after he had taken a drag. "Twin sister eh? " the corner of his lip curled up into a grin. "Ello luv~" he purred, his eyes falling onto her, glowing brightly. He smiled, watching her grind her brother. Kinky~~ He took another drag, snickering a little at what blaze had called viper earlier.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Taylor squealed happily. "Oh, an incubus! I'm keeping him!" She hopped from Blaze's lap onto Arcadian's, purring. "Feel free to have all the girls you want tonight Incu~ Just remember to save some time for me."
Blaze sighed. "Be careful Arcadian. I have no clue who she's been with, so her crotch might be rabid and bite your cock off." He hissed in pain as Taylor kicked him in the shin with enough force to crack bone, which unfortunately, she did.
Taylor stole Arcadian's joint, taking a short inhale before handing it back. "Dun worry luvie~ I'm clean. I promise." Her voice took a random, yet sexy, english accent as she spoke before she laughed a little.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm

He wrapped his arms around her, taking the joint back and taking a drag. "then that makes two of us.~" He never worried about stuff like that, considering his kind didnt catch things like that...He looked down at blaze hearing the crack. "you ok mate?" He asked, nuzzling the girls neck.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Avi had taken his arm, not having time to make a flirty comeback as they suddenly teleported. She blinked, looking up at the sign. Her voice purred in her head, happy to be out of thr manor and somewhere she could get the attention shed been craving. She pushed her bangs back, a bobbypin appearing in her hand. "oh dear, seems I accidently reached out for you at the last moment. I guess I just have to go inside and get wasted and dance untill i figure out how to get back home.~"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 pm

He finished off his joint and sighed. "It's healing. Just remember that she can kick that hard before pissing her off. The only thing stopped her from aiming between my legs is the table." He opened the case he had set on the table. "There's a ton of shit in here, so feel free to take the 'safe' stuff." He pointed out which of the drugs were 'safe' and what they were, then showed him what was poisonous to anyone that wasn't a Shadow.
"I remember the last guy that pissed me off got a few hits off Shadow weed. He started having a seizure in the middle of the dance floor. He foamed so much; it was fucking hilarious!" She laughed, grinding her hips on Arcadian's lap as she gave him better access to her neck for more nuzzles.

Sampson sighed, his voice heavy with sarcasm once again. "Oh, what ever shall I do! I'm so sorry I accidentally brought you here. Lemme make it up with a few drinks~." He opened the door for her, leading her inside and to the bar. "Meh, damn it." He hopped over the bar, looking at Avi. "What would you like to drink?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 pm

"mmmm." He purred, biting her neck a little before taking a drag. He made note of the poison ones. If he died hed just go back to hell, but dying hurt so hed rather not take a chance."ill try my best to keep you happy then." He said, smoke flowing out as he did. He perked up a little, his eyes narrowing slighty as he picked up on a familiar aura. He grinned, laughing a little to himself, wrapping his arms around her tighter.
"Something strong." She mused, picking up big brothers aura. She knew nothing about alcohol, but she knew it didnt take alot to start feeling it. "Im not picky."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 pm

"Blaaaaaze~ Come preform tonight."
"Pleaaaaaaasssseee~"
Two women had come to the booth, trying to drag Blaze out over the table by the arm. Blaze sighed, forming into a black smoke and passing over the table, reappearing on the outside of the booth in front of the ladies. "Girls, please. I have a friend here tonight."
"Awe, just one song~"
"We'll love you forever~"
Blaze laughed, putting his arms around the two. "You already do love me forever." He looked back at Arcadian. "You mind if we left you and the demon on your lap alone for a little while?"
Taylor was loving the attention from the incubus, grinding on his lap and moaning slightly, wrapping her arms back around his neck. "I don't mind." She said to Blaze even though the question wasn't directed to her.

Sampson nodded, opening a bottle of vodka and handing it to her. Wait, did he just slip something into it? There wasn't any way to tell since the bottle was tinted. He smiled. "Enjoy."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Arcadian binked, tearing his attention away from the loveliness on his lap. "What she said." he answered, licking her neck before biting her again, his grip tightening. Wait, did those girls want Blaze to sing? He wasn't really paying attention....what did Blaze ask him? He the last drag from the joint, leaning over to smash it in the ash tray.
She grinned, taking the bottle."Cheers~." she winked. She leaned back, drinking a rather impressive amount. She put it down, wincing a little from her throat starting to burn. "You make a fine bartender." 'That shit burned, you stupid whore, sip it next time!her voice hissed in her head.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Blaze nodded, as he and the other brother's went to the stage. They we're too bother by Sampson's absence; Leon and him usually switched out anyways. They took the stage, taking a few minutes to set up.
Taylor sighed, moaning more before pulling her neck away from his mouth, turning around so she was now straddling him and wrapping her arms around his neck. Now he'd be able to tell she was wearing a short flare skirt, her halter top showing off a ton of cleavage. "So, where'd my brother find you?" She purred.

Sampson grabbed a wine cooler for himself and hopped back over the bar, taking a seat on the barstool. "Thanks." He was silently happy that she hadn't noticed the ecstasy he slipped in the bottle. It was only 1 pill, but he only did it to up his chances with her. He doubted he'd need it, but he always took precautions. Besides, she would probably thank him for it later.
He suddenly heard the static of a microphone and looked up at the stage. Those assholes were preforming without tell him? "Really guys?" He sighed; he wouldn't say anything to them, only because he really didn't want to be up there right now.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 am

His eyes traveled down obviously, before slowly making their way back up. He grinned. "That manor he stays at sometimes, he used to play with my sis." he turned his head hearing the static, "Oooo~" When the hell had Blaze gotten up there? He played guitar? He blinked, turning back to her.
Avi heard the static and turned slowly. Her eyes widened and she took another swig from the bottle. Blaze was up there. It was Blaze's band. Blaze's club. It was Blaze's!! "Ohhhh Avi you dumb fuck!." her voice hissed as she drank more. She turned back to the bar, feeling....weird. She blinked, her head tilting a little as her eyes flickered a strange...purple-ish color? Her voice started giggling a little as she turned to Sampson, blinking a couple of times. She sat her hands down on her lap, her eyes widening as she looked down and started feeling her leg. "Fuck me...my pants feel amazing."she purred, suddenly super interested in the pinstripe pants. She blinked again, looking up at all the lights, she smiled happily, taking a sip from the..super crazy feeling glass bottle. She stared at it, running her finger down the side. "This bottle..."she whispered in awe.((for rp purposes it's kicking in super fast and intense haha >.<))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 am

Sampson bit his lip to keep from cracking up. She was almost adorable the way the drugs took affect of her. "I bet I know something else that feels amazing." He took her hands, trying lead her away from the bar and to the dance floor.

It took another moment to set up, the dance floor mostly still due to the fact that there was no music currently playing. Thomas on drums, Leon on GUITAR, Viper on bass and back up vocals, Hypno on...soundboard? The thing he was standing in front of looked like a cross between a soundboard, turn table, and keyboard. And Blaze, of course, was on vocals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtLNfvs9eRw
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 am

Her face lit up. "Really!?" she asked, not believing anything could feel more amazing than....his hands! "Ooooooo~ you feel nice..." she purred, spinning around under the pretty lights, but holding his hand still. She'd follow him wherever...as long as it had more pretty things and things that felt soo...crazy.
Arcadian tilted his head, reaching for a glass of whatever alcohol was on the table. He sniffed it, "Do you play anything?" he asked, pointing over to the stage. "Can I drink this?"he asked, not being able to focus now that the band was playing. He watched quietly, a grin starting to form.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 am

Taylor took the drink and sipped it before handing it back to him. "It's safe. And I sometimes do vocals. Not too often though; Blaze is a stage hog." She purred, grinding on him again and nuzzlign his chest. "You have a sister? I'd love to get in bed with, errr.....I mean hang out with both of you." She smiled seductively, grinding on his lap harder.

He smiled, taking her hands and putting them on his chest, wondering what she'd say about the skin tight black tank he was wearing as he put his hands on her hips. "So, how often do you go to clubs like this?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top