A girl and her Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A girl and her Dragon

Post by Puppy_Heather on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:28 pm

David slowly padded into a dark alleyway and whimpered, a few of his ruby scales cracked and his body bruised. He was not the biggest dragon being only the size of a big house cat, so it was no surprise that he had been beaten so easily by an older dragon. He was badly beaten up and quickly collapsed from exhaustion and hunger after finding a small box to lay down in.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: A girl and her Dragon

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Wishlyn was pulling out her cell phone as she walked down the city streets. Today had been pretty stressful, dealing with her seemingly chaotic friends. Now it was her down time and she hoped that a strole around out in the night would help unwind her thoughts and calm her mind. Little did she know soon she'd be finding a new friend. And the closer she got to this one dark ally, the more she thought that She could hear something moving. Her curiosity got the best of her and she began to think it might be an animal. What ever it was, it seemed small enough to be a cat. Maybe she should go get it, take it home and put up found cat signs? She was sure it may have belonged to someone. "Come here kitty kitty kitty." She called out to the little animal. "I'm not going to hurt you." She narrowed her eyes trying to see the cat, slowly she began to approach him. "Kitty kitty kitty." She called again.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 pm

David was slipping in and out of consciousness, his small form twitching, trying to make enough noise for the person to find him. Normally he was wary of humans but he was running out of choices, and if he didn't get help he would probably suffer worse injuries or possibly death. He twitched more and whimpered as he wiggled out a little further into the open before finally passing out for good.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Wishlyn finally made it up to the little... Cat? No it wasn't a cat. "My goodness.." She breathed as realization struck her. It was a dragon! A small dragon. "you poor thing!" And he was hurt, pretty badly. She instantly pulled off her small sweater to wrap around him as she picked him up, but very carefully. "What happened to you?" She asked, mainly to herself seeing as how the dragon was now unconcious. She held him close to her, hideing him beneath her sweater and began to run home. She couldn't take him to a vet.. They wouldn't help nore would any doctor.

It wasn't much longer till she was at her front door, scrambling to grab her keys. Once the door was unlocked she went inside and set David gently on the table. Now she examined his body. Badly bruised.. And his scales weren't in very good shape. She walked away grabbing a towel and putting it in warm water. She walked back and began to gently dab it over the scales to clean him, see if there were anymore injuries. She tried to fix the scales best she could so they could heal. When she finished she sat down at the table and waited for him to wake. but eventually she had fallen into a light sleep.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 am

David groaned softly and whimpered as he slowly came to. He was sore all over but he noticed that he was bandaged and cleaned up. He felt a little better and smiled weakly at the human woman that had saved him. He now owed this woman his life and now decided that he would do what he could to make her life more enjoyable. He gently nudged her head and winced as he got up and curled up against her arm. 'Hang on, soon enough I will be able to explain... if I can actually remember what happened.' He thought to himself but when he tried to remember his head hurt.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Wishlyn slowly fluttered her eyes open when she felt something nudge her head. Slowly she turned her head watching ad the little dragon rested against her arm. "Good to see you awake." She said quietly before her hand moved to gently touch the top of his head to slide down his nose. "I tried to clean you up best I could.. But I don't know much about dragons. I'm afraid any medicine I have might not work." She looked at him a minute more before smiling. "Your one cute creature." For someone that's never seen a dragon before she was very calm. Maybe she was still tired? Or it could be just the fact that he seemed so relaxed at the moment. "I'd like to feed you, if only I knew what you'd eat... Do you like fish?" oh what does she think she's doing? He surely can't understand anything she's saying.. Right?

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 am

David yawned lightly, half asleep but gently nuzzled her hand, loving how good her hand felt on his head. He looked up at her and blinked as he listened to her and inwardly laughed. 'She sure does worry a lot.' He wasn't sure how to respond. He simply just rest his head on top of her hand. Suddenly his eyes went wide as his stomach growled a little, loud enough for her to actually hear it.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:31 pm

She smiled as he nuzzled into her hand and then giggled as she watched his eyes open up wide as his stomach growled. She rubbed the top of his head before jumping up and rummiging through her kitchen. "Oh! I just made chicken last night." She turned to look over shoulder at him "want me to heat some of it up for you?" She then pulled a bull out of her cubbard abd filled it with water and set it down infron of him. "Here, some water for you to drink.. Um... Are you in pain? Maybe i can give you something for it if you are.... What am i dong? Im talking to a dragon! Why?" She laughed at herself then turned away to start heating up the chicken she had from last nights dinner. "Hmm, i dont know what else to gice you!" She pouted before the food she did heat up was done and she place a plate next to his bowl.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:36 am

[A wild post appeared! Zac used a masterball]
David looked up at her and slid his tongue out, licking his face a little and cocked his head, to one side, wondering what she would do. He didn't know human customs that well, but he hoped that she would bring him food. When she placed the water bowl in front of him he lapped up the water, happily drinking to rehydrate himself. He must have looked more like a stray cat than a dragon when he ate but he didn't care. This woman was seeing fit to take care of him. One day he would repay her for her kindness, though it would be a while before he could change to look like a human. He rolled his eyes however when she acted as if it were crazy to talk to a dragon. As young as he was by their standards, and despite being unfortunate to be born with a rare condition among their kind to be smaller than normal he still could talk civily.
When she finally put the chunks of meat on a plate in front of him he attacked it hungrilly, glad to be able to eat something. He hadn't cooked food before so the flavor was quite the unique experience for him. Looking up he gave her a look of thanks before resuming his feast. After he was done he yawned and sat at the edge closest to her and lay down, feeling a close connection to this woman.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 pm

[the wild post was captured successfuly! xD ]
She plopped down in a seat at the table as she watched the little dragon chow down on the chicken. She smiled ans leaned her cheen in her hand, elbow on the table. "Well... You were deffinetly hungry." She said quietly and laughed to herself. He indeed seems a slight bit like a stray cat, but shw thought it was cute. "How many girls do i know that can say 'hey, i saved a dragon!" Shw shook her head but then was taken by surprise as he got up and moved closer to her on the table. "All done?" She asked, petting him gently being sure not to hurt him from touching any of his injuries. Her eyes became soft as she watch him. He seemed tired, and the yawning was adorable. This was something special she had to admit. Its amazing that a dragon could be so effectionate. For all she knows dragons werent taken as the gentle kind creatures but David here.. He doesnt quite fit the qruiteria for that... He was something to cherish. "I think... I just might keep you my little secret." She said smoothly as her fingers trailed down his back and along the length of his tail. "My cute little dragon friend." She began to smile and return to petting him, letting her fingers glide across the scalely surface. "I wonder what your name is.. If you have a name that is."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

David smiled and let out a soft rumbling sound, not unlike a cat's purr. He lay his head down and closed his eyes, letting her continue to pet him. Sitting up one last time he stretched his sore muscles, ignoring any pain that he had for that brief moment before nuzzling her hand and curling up into a ball, ready to sleep, inwardly he hoped that she would continue to pet him or possibly place him on her lap. 'I could get used to that' He thought as she mentioned that he would be her little secret.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top