Re: Sara X Kumiko

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:53 am

~ Sara Nyx ~
╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

This maid better have keep her promise
Angry

Life inside the music box ain't easy
The mallets hit, the gears are always turning

The maid shook her head quickly and bowed to them again. "I never touched your box Ms. Kumiko. I was so engrossed in Ms. Sara's manuscript that I forgot I opened your box. Please forgive me?" She said while looking at them biting the inside of her bottom lip. She then looked at Kumiko wide-eyed and nodded vigorously. "I promise. I am not one for gossip and rarely do so anyway. But may I ask a favor of both of you? If I may, possibly when Ms. Sara's book is published, could I get a signed copy of it? The story is just so well written and so good, I really had hoped I would have had a little more time to read more. So if that isn't too much trouble, I will take my leave of you both. Everything else is packed away neatly, your books that you left home with are on your respective bookcases. Your work laptop Ms. Sara is on your desk over there and Ms. Kumiko, you laptop and art supplies are on your work station over there. Your father was even nice enough to buy you a few anatomy books that you have been wanting for a while. I do hope you two enjoy your stay here at the academy and write home often. Your fathers want to be proud of you for what you two do." The maid said said while directing them to their proper bookshelves, desks, and work stations. Both of the girls were smart and had a lot of potential. They would go on to be good girls, working together and maybe even falling in love.
Sara only held the other girl in her arms as she carefully stroked her hair lightly as she listened to the maid speak. She then let out a sigh and looked up at the woman. "Fine, but if I get any word from my father about any of this and I will make sure you lose your job. Now leave so Kumiko and I can have some private time please. We are kind of tired after our trip and this whole.......fiasco and would like to rest." She said narrowing her eyes at the tiny woman that was the maid. She then watched as the maid squeaked and left the room quickly, leaving behind the boxes and closing the door behind her. "Come on love, let's lay down. You look exhausted after all of that."

And everyone inside the mechanism
Is yearning to get out

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Kumiko Akimoto

Kumiko nodded as she listened to the maid before she ran off as the door close she kissed Sara's cheek, "I am a bit tired... I guess the excitement caught up with me," she said before standing and brushing herself off, "Well since the boxes are on your bed I guess we will have to use mine.." she said a light blush began to form on her cheeks before sitting on her bed slipping off her shoes and getting under the covers. "It will be strange being just the two of us since we always had the staff around," she commented as she held her hand out to the shifter. "You must be tired too."

Please don't mind me...
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Sara smiled at Kumiko and then nodded. "I guess you are right love. Let me seal them back up first and then we can rest easy." She said while standing up fully herself and brushing off her clothes. She went over to the boxes and closed them both up sealing them with a bit of magic. She then went back over to Kumiko's bed and slipped off her own shoes and socks. "It will be a little strange, but I think I will like it better with just the two of us you know? And I am a little tired now that you mention it love. Let's take a nap for now." Sara said while slipping under the covers beside her and wrapping her arms around the young girl. "Sleep dear and we shall talk later."

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Kumiko watched the shifter seal the books before coming over and getting into the bed. She nuzzled into her bodyguard a small yawn escaping her lips as she moved again getting comfortable, "Yes we will talk then..." she said softly before taking her glasses off and setting them on the side table before closing her eyes.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top