Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Griffith smiled and chuckled, feeding Conner a few carrots. "No, Miss Danni, they shouldn't."

And true to his word, Jessica moved her head forward a bit to sniff at the carrots before gratefully feasting apon them with a thankful huff. Mr. Finch smiled and spoke up a bit. "My wife went ahead and made some cocoa and brownies for you two. They're in the box on the seat."
"Awh. She didn't have to, sir. Honest." Masato said to the elder with a sheepish smile.
"No no. She knew how important this night was and wanted to lend a helping hand. After all, we receive so little visitors and having you around has really meant a lot to us, Griffith. We wanted to try and return the favor the best we could." The old man finished with a kind smile plastered across his frost bitten face.
"Believe me, you two have done more than enough for us tonight, sir." White eyes turned to Niccals. "You ready?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Danielle carefully stroked the bridge of the creature's muzzle as she ate the carrot. Her mismatched eyes looked up at the old man. "Thank you, that's really nice of you." Everyone seems to be so nice to each other lately. Perhaps they always were and just never noticed since she spent most of her time around magics or hell. Danni turned to Griffith and grinned. "Mhm."
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:09 am

The man quickly glanced at his watch with a smile before patting Conner's neck. "Alright. Let's get started~" And not long later, the goth had scooped up Danielle within his arms and carried her over to the carriage, now slipping her gently into the seat before making his way around into his own seat. Mr. Finch looked back and chuckled. "Ready?"
"Ready." Masato replied, a smile still plastered across his white face. And with a gentle flick of the wrist, Mr. Finch had the horses moving in no time. Griffith had spotted the box and brought it to his lap, now opening it to reveal warm moist brownies with powdered sugar ontop along with two lid-cups of hot cocoa. "Well, how is your date so far, Miss Danni?" Griffith has spoken up with a slight hint of concern in his tone. Obviously he wasn't sure if he was doing well or not.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Danni gasped, amused as she was placed there. She smiled and leaned to Griffith to place a loving kiss to his lips. "I love it, I hope you're enjoying this as well." She smiled and looked around as the caridge moved. The clicking of the horses hoves was such a lovely sound. She picked out a brownie and offered it to him.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Cheeks turned a light shade of pink at the kiss before he returned it. "I am definatly enjoying myself!" The goth took the brownie into his mouth before swallowing it with a dazzled look on his face. The brownie was still warm and moist. One could taste the dark chocolate simply burst from the fluffy piece of desert. "Oh my god! Danni, try some!" He broke off a piece and held it to her own lips.
Mr. Finch laughed a hearty laugh. "Wife's recipe. She makes brownies that stay moist and chocolately for a week."
"She's a genius!" Masato said outloud with a cheerful tone.
They soon passed by neighborhoods with amazing light displays and a few with children stil outside playing till their parents called out to them to come inside.

((My sister makes brownies like that~!))

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:05 pm

She watched her lover's expressions with a soft smile. Griffith was too cute for words. When she was offered some brownie, Danni took the bite before playfully nibbling the man's finger as well. The demon woman purred at the taste. "Your wife certainly has a talent with baked goods, sir."

[Oh man~. My mouth is drooling at the thought! And sorry for the no format. I'm gettin lazy with it.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:30 pm

A small blush appeared on Griff's face as the other had nibbled on his finger. Of coarse, Griffith had found this utterly adorable and simpley scooted closer to her so they were shoulder-to-shoulder.
Mr. Finch smiled to himself. "Thank you, Ma'am. I'm sure she'd be very happy to say that. She's been wanting to open her own bakery for quite sometime...but you know how finaces are nowadays."
Griffith heard this and spoke up. "I could give you the money as a Christmas present for you and your wife."
"No no. Griffith, you've done more than enough for us. Please, use that money for you're girlfriend." Mr. Finch said with a hearty laugh, beseeching that Griffith not worry about them.
The goth smiled and leand over to his lover. "I'll give send the money to them in a letter Christmas Eve." He said in a low whisper, knowing that the elder would try and deny Griffith's gift once more.

The further they rode, the more festive everything became. More lights, more displays, more trees...there was just more they further they went. The horses huffed a few times, trotting down the streets.
Girffith thought a bit as he too a few gulps of his hot cocoa. Where should their next date be? Maybe we'll fly to Louisiana. I hear that Natchitoches puts up lights this time of year till January as well.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm

She nodded, leaning against her boyfriend. It would be nice for Mrs. Finch to have her own bakery. Maybe one day Danni could make something for Griffith. Wait, what the hell was she thinking? That would be a disaster. Her hand found his and held it as she looked out to the streets. Who knew lights could be so pretty when they weren't flames?

The woman took a sip of her cocoa, smiling at Griff.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:18 pm

The smile was returned with another that was just as loving. The male placed a kiss on the other's forehead with a chuckle and ate another brownie. "Tell me, has anyone done this for you?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

"Never. You're the first." She sighed sadly, but it was happy at the same time. "And I'm thankful that you're the one to do this...all my other dates consisted of..well.." Sex, sex, killing people, cheap bars, more sex, malls, and whatever Hell had to offer but she wasn't going to let Griffith know all that, specially when Mr. Finch would be able to hear. "Let's just say this is the best date ever and I love you." Danielle and cuddled him.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 am

Masato felt a boost in his ego at the fact he was doing so well. Cuddling back, he yawned a bit and rubbed his eyes. He was starting to feel a bit sleepy. Maybe it's time to wrap this up. He thought to himself as he gazed at his watch. "Mr. Finch, I hate to cut things short, but I think it's time to head back. It's almost time for the grand finale."
"Of coarse." And with a few tugs from the reins, he turned the carriges around and began heading back to the park.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:02 pm

"Grand finale? What do you have planned?" She gave a curious smile, tilting her head to the side. Was there going to be fireworks? A parade?
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:40 pm

"Oh yes. Believe me. With any luck, this will be a night you'll never forget~" He spoke with a nervous smile on his face.

It wasn't long until they arrived at the park. The horses stopped with a huff, now counting the ground. Mr. Finch turned towards them with a smile as Griffith scooped Danni within his arms and hopped down to the ground off the carriage. "You two have a good night~ Merry Christmas~" And with that, with the flick of his wrists, the horses began to move, now on thewir way back home.
Unknown to the elder, Griffith had left some money in the brownie box to show his graditude.
"Merry Christmas, Mr. Finch~" White eyes watched as the elder left...soon to be out of sight.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Danielle waved goodbye to Mr. Finch and his horses. She looked up to Griff. "He's so nice. I'm glad you two met."

[-stabs sucky post-]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:35 pm

"Me too. He's really a sweet guy. His wife is super nice too." But those stories were for another time. Right now, Griffith needed to get all this done. If his guess was right, 2D was here but invisable to the eye. Griffith frowned a bit. He was still not happy at all with 2D. He still wanted to strangle the male. He best hope that tonight went perfectly or else. Griffith wasn't afraid of zapping him at all with a bit of electricity...or maybe a lot. And Masato made sure 2D got that message the last time they spoke.
"I just hope you enjoy your surprise"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Upon Griffith saying 'surprise', the hidden dullard teleported the couple at the exact location the man requested to.

The demoness looked at her boyfriend with confused, mismatched eyes. "How the hell?" No, he couldn't have done that by himself.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 pm

The male looked around and smiled. Snow was gently falling against the pine trees and the snow covered ground. They were in the middle of a clearing within the forest. The smell of pine was easily met to the nose. "Welcome to Alaska." He took off his coat and placed it on her shoulders. "I brought you here for something very important. Infact..." Griffith looked at his watch and smiled. "The grand finale begins right now." And at that moment, slowely, the sky lit up with the Northern Lights. Brightly and serene. Breathtaking and speechless.

(Just imagine it with many different colors.)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeYKy7F0XIjZYy4Z5hhA0GyDDPTe9R0Bq1Uu7QBpaP9IfiMwrn

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:31 pm

She looked around at the scenery. It was amazing. Very cold, but amazing. She huddled in his coat, looking back to Griffith. When he said about the grand finale, she looked where he looked, letting out a gentle gasp. Danni didn't know what to say or do. She just stood there and watched the colors dance across the sky. The girl managed to whisper a quiet 'wow' after a moment of her staring.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Griffith smiled to himself, silently thanking the scientist he paid to find out when and where the next Northern Lights would happen. But, now he had to focus. This was it.

"Miss Danni, we've been together for a whole year. And each passing second has been more magical than the last and still counting." He began, White eyes gazing at her. "Back before we met, I was alone. I was alone in a world of never ending darkness and sorrow. I had prayed and prayed that God send me salvation...but I thought he never heard. And just when I was about to give up my faith...you came. I remember the night we met at the Masquerade. I remember looking at you and thinking that I had to have you in my life or I would die. You were so beautiful and I still find it amazing how I even brought myself to even speak. I find it amazing how you even gave someone like me a chance to be with someone as enchanting as you. You became my shineing star that guided me out of the dark world that nearly consumed me. You made me experiance life the way I never would of imagined. Demon or not, you are my angel. If we were not ment to be, God would had not answered my pleas. My sweet Danni...I have never asked you for anything but to love me...but now I must ask you another thing."

Griffith reached into his pocket and pulled out a black box. A small black box. Then, the male got down on one knee, opening the box to present a stunningly silver ring with seven real diamonds. Real well polished diamonds. "Miss Danielle Niccals...Will you marry me?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Danielle looked into his eyes, listening to every word he had to say. Her heart raced. Was he going to? He has to. She smiled to herself at all the lovely things he was saying about her. Once he got down on one knee, her eyes glistened with happy tears. This was it! Those four words rang in her head like wedding bells. "Yes!" She glomped him, kissing him deeply. Danni pulled away from the kiss and eagerly held her hand out for Griffith to put the ring on her.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:05 pm

It took awhile till the goth had managed to process what had happened. But smiled big when he realised he had just gotten engaged to the woman he loved more than anything.
He kissed her back just as deeply before slipping the ring onto her finger. "You just made me the happiest man of all." He kissed her forehead and smiled to himself, now looking back up to the Northern Lights. "Let's go home~"....How the hell were they going to go home?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Danni looked at the ring and cooed over how pretty it was. "Anywhere with you is home." She leaned up and kissed him again and again.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Her kisses were returned in the same sweet manner before he pulled away and texted 2D telling him they were ready to head back.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:03 pm

2D opened his phone, looking at the text. Suddenly the two were right beside Griffith's car.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Once Griff managed to grasp where they were, he went over and opened the door for his fiance and smiled. "Ladies first~"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top