Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:44 am

"You make me feel like a princess." She blushed and giggled. Danielle loved this sort of treatment her boyfriend gave her. When he asked what kind of cookies she liked, Danni cocked her head to the side. Her silky hair moving to expose more of her face. "I don't know. All cookies I suppose...but I favor the ones with cinnamon in them...and gingerbread men. What kind of cookies do you like~?"
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:18 am

"There are a lot of cookies I like. There's Oreo cookies, there's peanut butter cookies, Nutter butters....But I think my favorite are Chocolate Chip. Especially when they're still moist and warm." He was nearly drooling on himself with the thought.
After her skates were off, he slid his own off and maved towards the front desk to return them and get his own shoes back. "Best get your shoes on, Miss Danni. Where did the bags go with your stuff?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Danni liked the image of Griff eating cookies. It was just so adorable to her for some reason. She smirked when the man inquired about the bags and her shoes. "Here the are!" She held up her hands, the bags suddenly appearing in one as the shoes appeared in the other. Clearly she didn't care if anybody saw the little trick. The woman just quickly put her shoes on and walked to Griffith's side.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 am

The male at the front blinked when he noticed the bags and shoes appearing out of thin air. At first he thought it was him losing his mind...but then inquired that it could be the warm beer he was drinking. Yeah...that was it....The man threw away his drink and shook his head.

Griffith smiled and held onto the woman's hand, waving the other male good-bye before taking off with his girlfriend. "Come on, beautiful~"
The goth soon lead the girl to a near by coffe shop that was right next to a small 'bakery'. Filled with muffins, cookies, small cakes, ect.
"Why don't you go and get the Cocoa....I'll grab the cookies." He said, handing the girl some money.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 am

"Okay, handsome." She gave a wink, taking the money. The demoness wandered over to the cafe and waited in line. It was relatively short so she was able to place her order quickly. "Two large hot chocolates." Danni tapped the counter, a little impatient for the order. Eventually they were brought to her, hot and fresh with whipped cream. "Thanks.." She paid and then waited off to the side for Griff.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 am

Griffith was a bit later than Danni, but returned with a warm back of cookies. "I have Chocolate chip cookies and Ginger bread men as well as some cinnamon cookies. Not to mention some cold milk in bottles for us to drink with the cookies and Cocoa."
With a dopey smile, her reached out for Danni's shoping bag and took it. "You're already carrying enough so I'll carry the shopping bags and cookies."
And with his own wink, he turned and made his way to the exit.

Though, once there, he set everything down and removed his coat, now draping it on her shoulders and securing it on her to keep her warm. "Stay here, I'll drive the car to the entrance so you don't have to walk through the cold right now."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:01 am

She followed him to the exit. "Oh Griffith, you're too good to me~." She grinned, snuggling into his coat with a content sigh. It was so warm. Danni watched him leave, now awaiting his return.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 am

It took a bit to be honest, for he had to wait a bit till the heater was nice a warm, now filling the car up with heat. It was rather toasty but in a morwe comfortable way.
The goth parked the car up to the entrance before getting out and motioning for Danni to come out so that he could open the car door for her quickly and close it.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Danielle made her way to the car with the cocoa and bags, not even waiting for him to open the door for her. She just phased through the car door with a smile. "There we go." She became tangible again, now sitting in the passenger's seat.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Griffith was about the open the door till Danni had phased through it, quickly having to remind himself that she was magic and could do that. Quickly, he ran to the other side of the car and entered the drivers side, now getting himself ready. "I brought the cookies and some milk~" Masato spoke calmly as he took her bags from her and placed it in the back, and slid out the cup holders.
He made sure to put the warm cookies between the two of them and smiled. "Go ahead~"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Danni put the cocoa in the cup holders. "They have whipped cream. I hope you don't mind." She smiled. She leaned forward and nibbled playfully on his cheek as Griff mentioned the cookies. "You're sweeter~." And it was so true. Griffith was awfully nice and kind to her. What made it better was being he loved her. Most men were like that only to get into her pants.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:59 pm

"Whipped Cream? No, I don't mind at all." Reaching down for the cup and putting it to his pale lips. He nearly jumped in his seat when Danni had nipped at his cheek, taking him by surprise.
White cheeks were tinted with blush before he turned and nibbled her ear teasingly. "Not as much as you~" Masato chuckled, now starting up the car and driving off.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 am

She smiled wildly, giggling a bit. That wasn't a response she was expecting but loved it. It was so...fun to be all cutesy and shit. Not to mention that she can do it as much as she wanted without her family or friends judging her for it either. I'm not getting soft... The demoness settled back into her seat. Multicolored eyes looked at the bag, choosing to open it. Danni reached in, pulling out a warm chocolate chip cookie. With delicate gloved fingers, she broke off a bite-sized piece. "Here." She held it in front of Griffith at mouth level so he can eat it while he drive.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:57 pm

So intensly focused on the road, he didn't realize the food offering till the sweet sent reached his nose and she had spoken. With a smirk, he ate it, being careful not to bite her fingers. "Thank you~" As sweet as the cookie was, Danni was much much sweeter.

((Time Skip~ ;D ))

It wasn't long until Griffith had pulled up to the park and parked the car, now grabbing his Cocoa and leaving the drivers side, only to come around and open her side. There, in the distance, seemed to have been a Ice Sculpture Display. There were many ice sculptures there in shapes of people, super heros, animals. Both nonfiction and fiction. As well as in shapes of inanimate objects like toy soldiers or ginger bread houses. There was a good amount of people there but not enough to make one feels too crowded. "I thought you might enjoy some of these."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:16 am

She stepped out of the vehicle with her hot chocolate and the cookies in hand. "Wow.." That was all she could say really. It wasn't a sarcastic wow either. All these sculptures were fantastic! So much work and precision must have went into these. Danni couldn't help but want to melt them. "Are these real ice~?'
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:55 am

"Of coarse, silly. They wouldn't be ice sculptures without the ice." Taking her by the arm, gently, he lead her toward the displays. Each on was a master piece. Swans, dragons, angels, people, warriors, etc. Each one was either 'frost' or 'see-through'.
Once again, Griffith had earned himself a few strange looks from people, but it wasn't nothing he could handle~
He smirked a bit, pointing at all the different shapes made of ice as he sipped his own cocoa. "What do you think?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:16 am

"They're beautiful." Everything was so..magical except it wasn't like the magic she was used to. Danni nibbled on the head of a poor little gingerbread man, smiling to herself as she imagined it to be a small person. "Why would someone make something if it's just going to melt away?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:08 am

"Everyone has their different reasons. Some do it because they have something to prove. Some because they love to do it and want to show it to others. And some just do it to make memories. With each piece, a person gets better and better at it."
Once more, he took her arm gently and lead her down the displays towards one in particular. It was detailed and well crafted. It was a family of deer. One buck, a doe, and a fawn. The buck was crafted in detail to present a strong dominate male with large antlers, whom was looking at his fawn. He was standing straight, almost in a prideful way at his offspring. The doe was detailed as well, looking like a elegant gentle deer, that was lowering her head down to her baby, nuzzling it in a motherly loving way. And finally, the fawn that was as detailed was healthy looking, young, and rather innocent. It has been sculpt laying down they way deer normally lay, nuzzling it's mother back. The display's ice was 'see through' giving it that magical glass look.
With a bashful look to the ground, he bit his lip. "Surprise~"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:25 am

Surprise? Danni didn't understand. It was a bunch of deer. Extravagant and artistic deer but what was the surprise? Wait a minute.. "Did..did you make this?" She turned to look at him, and by seeing his expression, he must have. "I knew you were artsy but I didn't know you did sculptures!" She looked back at the display. It was tough to grab such simplicity and grace in such a piece. This must have taken him forever.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:37 am

"I-I involve myself in many forms of art. I managed to hide it from you for a long time because this man let me use his large deep freezer. He was more than happy to let me use it when I said it was being made for the love of my life. I paid him before I brought the displays down here before picking you up." His blush deepened so he looked back at the crowed. He has placed his sculptures a few feet away from the others displays, meaning his display was at the end of all the others. But it had attracted some attention from people. Kids seemed to like it, couples 'awed' at it, as the elderly took pictures. There were stares for the longest time before they moved towards the much larger displays, like the dragons and chariots as well as castles. "I like deer. They're one of my favorite animals. They're so peaceful and are wonderful parents~"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:47 am

"You're so.." Thoughtful? Amazing? Talented? Gorgeous? "..perfect." Danielle smiled, almost getting misty-eyed as Griffith spoke that he was making this for the love of his life. And to think, Danni is the one he made it for! "No body has every done something like this for me.." The woman moved closer, resting her head against him while continuing to look at the sculpture. "I'm going to remember this always."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:56 pm

His heart was skipping beats when she had laid her head gently on his body. "I am far from perfect, Miss Danni." White fingers ran themselves through long black and blue strands. He was so happy that she adored his piece of work. After all, it took hours apon hours of carving them and 'smoothing' them out. "It's such a shame they will melt now. Luckily I hired a professional photographer to take pictures and mail them to us~"
Griffith looked up and noticed the sky was getting dark...they were in twilight right now. By now, the park was beginning to light up with christmas lights and what not. Not much time left. Where is he? "Miss Danni, have you even made a snow man?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 pm

She gave a soft sigh as Griffith stroked her hair. "Pictures sound great." Danni watched the sculpture as she listened to the other talk. "A snowman? No, not really." Snow wasn't really her thing, which was evident by the tone of her voice. The demoness didn't hate it but it was cold and..well....it was snow. It was pretty to look at and never really thought that it would be something to play with or in.

[;o Am I suppose to add 2D in?]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm

"Awh. You're really missing out. Hey, snow ball fights are pretty cool too. My dad and I used to play al the time when I was little. Then we'd go inside and drink cocoa my mom made and watch some Christmas specials during this time." Griffith smiled to himself, remembering those good old days with his family.

Not long after, there was a whistle hat caught the Goth's attention, cauing him to turn and gaze at the soarce. "Ah, there he is!" The whistle had come from a elderly looking man who was dressed quite comfortably. He has a small beard and silver hair that was covered by a black beanie. His blue eyes shone with happiness as well as his smile. He was riding a horse driven carriage that was decoracted with lines and lines of silver christmas bells around the carriage even a few red bows; two in the front, two in the middle, and two in the back. The bells were polished well and the carrige had a few chrismas lights on it it. The carrige was being pulled by two horses; one black and one white. Their harness also had silver bells; which began from their neck to lower back since the device to keep them attacked to the carrige was part of the harness. The black horse shook a bit causing the silver bells to ring with such sweet beautiful sounds. The man waved a gloved hand at the couple and Griffith waved back. "That's man who let me borrow his deep freezer." Don't you mean meat locker? Griffith gently grabbed her hand and lead her towards the man. "Hello, Mr. Finch! How's Mrs. Finch?" The elder laughed a bit and spoke. He had a gentle warm voice about him. "Oh please, call me Kevin. She's doing much better now since her trip to the hospital. Doctor says it was just a small cold."
"Glad it was nothing too serious. Oh! This is my girlfriend. Miss Danielle Niccals." Griffith said with a soft smile in her direction.
"Ah!, the famous Miss Niccals! Glad to finally meet you! My wife and I have heard so many good things about you~" Mr. Finch with a smile in her direction. "We'll be off in a bit. Just have to give the horses some food."
Griffith made his way over to the horses and looked at the both of them. "You have some beautiful horses, Mr. Finch."
"Thanks you. The black one is Conner and the white one is Jessica." He said, now pulling out a few carrots. Griffith smiled and held out his hands. "May I? No sense in getting up. Besides, I'd loved to feed them, if you don't mind."
Mr. Finch laughed move and gave the goth the carrots. "Go right ahead."
Masato nodded and held some carrots to Danni. "Miss Danni, wanna help me?"

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF9XAz9OYcJVrXpgdTcObFuvhh26yhwKg1ue08gIXlP23pCgH0jw

((Just imagin it with the decorations.))

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:29 pm

She was relatively speechless when it came to the carriage. Danni has never seen one up close other than hell. The same went for the horses, she's only seen them in Empire. Her eyes moved from the creatures to the man holding the reins. "Hello." Her lips pursed into a smile. He talks about me~. "It's nice to meet you as well." The famous Miss Niccals; I like the sound of that. After a moment of basking in her growing ego, her gaze moved to the carrots and then to Conner and Jessica. "They won't bite me....right?" The demoness crinkled her nose, a bit unsure. Surely hell creatures were far more frightening than horses but these...

Danielle held out a carrot to one of them, bracing herself if the animal freaked out. She bit her lip, trying to see if she could mask her...demonic essence? The last thing she wanted was for them to realize that she might not be 'friendly' since animals can be sensitive to things like that.

[That's so pretty~, and sorry if the post sucks.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top