Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Once his own skates were on, he got off the bench and knelt infront of her; gently slipping her skates on with a smile while tieing them. "I'm really happy that I'll get to skate with you. But I'm even happier that I get to teach you." He chuckled a bit. "My mother and father, when I was little and they were alive, took me to the rink every winter and we'd skate. So...I really happy to relive a bit of my childhood with you~" Spoken from his heart, he blushed a bit before standing and offering his hands. "Come on...it feels like you're flying."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Danni's eyes turned blue for a moment, smiling fondly at how much this meant to Griffith. To share something like that with someone...she never got to do that. "Okay." She took his hand and stood up, now gripping to hard as she wobbled and fell into him. "How do you walk in these things?!" Her eyes returned to normal, as she clung to her man, staring down at her feet.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:39 pm

He laughed a bit. "Look how's cute now...but then again, you're always cute~" Griffith lifted her in his arms and balanced his way to rink, only to gently set her down on the ice, still holding onto her so she won't fall. "It's like walking....baby steps~" He said before kissing her cheek.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 pm

The demoness still clung onto him, now staring at the ice. "I'm not cute.." Her pale complexion grew pink with blush. She tried to pick up a foot, placing it back down on the ice. She wobbled again, her grip tightening as her feet slid a little. "Meeeeeeeeh!"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:04 pm

"Baby steps~" He said, now taking a step and skating further out slowly, still holding onto her hand. "Don't stop moving your feet, that's one way of falling." He laughed, remembering all the times he'd fall on his bottom and cried until his mother would help him to his feet and kiss his forehead, letting him hld her hand while they skated together.
He kinda zoned out for a while, going through those memories of when he looked normal and had his parent around.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Danni moved her feet, watching them shuffle back and forth. "L-like this?" Gosh, she felt so stupid. What ever happened to cheating? She could just levitate above the ice. Perhaps she was just too busy with actually trying to learn something the proper way without magic.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Again, he chuckled. "Close enough. Try moving your feet like you see people on Rollarblades do. Don't worry, I've got you." She was too cute for words right now. He heart fluttered a bit. "Would you like me to show you?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:50 pm

"Okay." She nodded. It would be best if he showed her since she never even rollerbladed either. Danielle wasn't very active when it came to sporty type of stuff.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:04 am

[color=black]Carefully, he lead her over to the wall so that she could use that for support before taking off.
Once he was out there, he gained speed. One foot after another, he glided across the rink, flying even. When he did it, he made it seem so much easier than what it was, but that was because he had been skating for the longest time.

He felt so at peace as he skated, much closer to his parents now, more than ever. Ice skating was his paradise, sure...he wasn't a professional, but...ice skating was one of his deep passions.

He slowed to a stop next to Danni and smiled.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 am

Danni watched the man with amazement as she gripped onto the wall. "Shit..." She watched him return to her side. "Wow I don't think I'll every be able to do that." A small laugh escaped her.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:16 am

"At least not for a long while. It took me years to get that good." Griff smiled and offered his hand once more. "It's just one foor infront of the other~" Easier said than done the first few times.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 am

"Hmph.." She frowned and grabbed onto him, shuffling her feet, sloooooowly making her way closer to Griffith. Danni even pulled on him a little so she could pull herself towards him.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 am

He laughed a bit more. "Damn, you're too cute for words right now~" And he truely ment it. "Want to grab onto my scarf while I take you around the rink a few times. Of coarse, I'll go slowely until you can get the feel of your feet." Babysteps~. Gosh, this was the best day of his life, he thought as he offered her the end of his scarf~

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 am

That sounded kinda fun to be honest. "Sure." She smiled a little, grabbing the end of the scarf with both hands. The woman readied herself so her boyfriend can pull her along.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Once he was sure that she had a good grip on hiom, he took one step and the both started to move. Step by step, they started to get a bit faster but not too fast to the point one would freak out.
Through out this time, her was silently planning where thyey would go from the rink. Maybe they could grab some cocoa and some hot cookies before taking a small walk in the park. If his sources were correct, the two would encounter some beautiful pieces of work there.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Danni couldn't help but giggle a little. This was a lot more fun than she ever thought it would be. She looked down at her feet, then to Griffs in attempt to move them the same way he was. Before she knew it, the tension on the scarf lessened. Danni was now skating by herself! It wasn't the best but it was a lot better than her shuffling from before. She looked up. "Griff! I'm doing it! I think.."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:00 pm

The male noticed the tension on his scarf lessen and then soon here Danni's excited voice. Her turned his head and smiled at the sight. "That's excellent, Danni! Well done!" He quickly turned to towards her and skated by her side. "Let go and try it. Don't worry, I'll catch you."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 pm

"Okay." She smiled, kinda feeling proud. That was something she hadn't felt in a long time. Danni looked up but then looked at her feet as she continued to skate a little. "How do you turn?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 am

"You kinda have to lean to turn but since you're just starting off, I'd slowly shift your feet to point to the other way with baby steps." Griff had to show her the difference. When he turned, it was graceful and sharp, but for what he recommended, he slightly shifted his feet to point a different direction.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 am

She watched, now trying it herself. Unfortunately, she must have shifted too much. Danielle squeaked, losing her balance and now falling over.

[Short post. >>; 2D took all of my efforts.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 am

Masato saw this coming and was ready for the worse. The man was quick to shift himself to her side and gently catch her before she fell. "Careful. We wouldn't want you to hurt that pretty face~" He said before kissing her cheek. "Try again."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 am

She gasped and grabbed onto Griffith, looking up into his eyes. "You caught me.." Not that she was surprised but more so that she was thankful. "So this is what fairy tales feel like.." Both of her eyes turned blue as she thought for a moment. Then she turned to face him fully, leaning up to kiss him on the lips.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 am

"Of coarse, I caught you. Why wouldn't I?" He smiled and kept his hold on her. Just when he was about to comment on her 'fairy tale' statemnt, he was silenced by her kiss.
With another smile, he kissed back, blushing gently before pulling away and nuzzling her neck. "You did amazing. Do you want to keep skating or go somewhere else?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:12 am

"Whatever you'd like." She smiled, her eyes normal again. Danni placed her arms around his neck, she leaned against him, enjoying his warmth.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:26 am

Griffith held her a bit longer, enjoying how close she was before looking at his watch. Best hurry this along. "Let's go get some Cocoa and some cookies. I want to show you something at the park~" He said, before taking her hand and leading her off the rink before lifting her up bridal style and made his way to the bench.

"First thing is first though, we can't have you struggling to walk with this skaes all day." Gently, he set her down before getting on his knee and untieing her skates. "What kind of cookies do you like?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top