Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu May 26, 2011 1:48 am

Danni x Griff
------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Danni x Sir Griff

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 am

December 4, 2011

Winter. Possibly known as a very beautiful season at times but with such a price. As breath taking as the winter snow was, most of the human population perfred something in between like Fall or Spring. True, one can agree on that but for some reason, a certain goth thought going out on a winter date would be romantic. Can he pull such a season off as 'romantic'?

Griffith at the moment had been driving, being carful to look after iced roads or anything else for that matter. The snow had become somewhat thick...which was honestly a very beautiful thing to him. Something about snow was beautiful in his eyes. Was it because of how purely white this blanket of snow had been? Or was it because of the fact that each and every little snow flake was unique? Who knew, really?
The goth at the moment had been clad in his usual black attire: black winter pants, black shoes/boots, black turtle neck, black gloves, black long scarf, and a black trench coat. Not to mention he was also wearing the pendant Danni gave him that one Christmas, like always. He didn't really need to wear anything for his ears for his long black hair provided that service.
Masato smiled a bit to himself for today it was going to be about only he and Danni; Neo had taken the job of babysitting Beast. He already had the whole winter day planned in his head. It was only a matter of doing it now. Hopefully things would run quite smoothly. He would of taken her out to a fancy dinner but he had a feeling that Danielle wasn't one for such things completely. So what more to do than have a casual romantic day. Buying whatever she wanted in the mall, going to a small cafe for cake and cocoa...Oops, he almost went off into a daydream while driving. A big no-no.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Fuck the winter, fuck the cold. Sure the snow was gorgeous but for a hell-based demon? Danni felt better off inside. The woman would have protested but she loved Griffith and he seemed a bit excited for the date. At least the car was warm, and she was sure Griff would be too if she needed extra warmth. Danielle cuddled into her black leather jacket; okay, more-so the jacket she 'borrowed' from her father from forever ago and adjusted her matching black gloves. She wore a short black dress with blood red leggings, made thick for winter. As for shoes, comfy black uggs with silver buckles. Danni couldn't forget the diamond drop necklace Griff gave her either.

Her mismatched eyes looked to her boyfriend. "So where are we going again?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:31 pm

White eyes glanced over briefly before going back to the road with a smile. "It's a surprise. Everything is a surprise today, Miss Danni. But I can assure you, this will be the best date you ever been on." Or at least, he hoped so.

It wasn't long later till they pulled up to the mall; Griffith being sure to park close to the entrance so they wouldn't have to walk as long through the cold.
Once the car was turned off and put into park, Griffith quickly got out and made his way to the other side, opening the door before removing his own jacket and holding it out for her incase she wanted more warmth till they got to the doors. "The mall is one of them. I brought you here so you can buy whatever you want. Anything at all and I'll pay for it."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Danni got out of the car, closing it behind her, quickly putting on Griff's coat. So warm and it has his scent all over it! Her eyes glashed red for a moment when she cuddled it, they returned to normal when looking to the mall. "Whatever I want?" Her eyes widened with glee, turning her head to look at her boyfriend. "Are you sure? Like, absolutely positive?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:03 am

"Of coarse~. Rich boy has to do something with all this money. So, why not spend it on his girlfriend?" He spoke with a soft chuckle, now putting a arm around her and leading her to and inside the building.

Once inside, one could feel the warmth rush over to wrap them in a blanket. "Just let me know what you want and I'll pay for it." The mall seemed to of been decorated for up coming Christmas as we'll as some other stores. This only made Griffith smile more.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:46 pm

She leaned against Griffth, smirking a little. "Will you help me pick out some stuff?" Her eyes darted around the mall. There were so many shops to go into, but she knew exactly where she wanted to go.

[Bah. I tried. x_x; ]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 pm

"Certainly. How can I refuse?" If Danni were to ask him to do even the stupidest task, he would probably do it. She could ask him for nearly anything and the answer would almost always be 'yes'. How could he refuse her requests when he loved her so much.
He wondered exactly what she had in mind though for shopping. "Lead the way."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:51 pm

"Good~." Danni grabbed his hand, immediately leading him to a lingerie store. "You get to see me try on some lingerie." It's been a while since she updated her wardrobe, what better time to shop with the man who's going to see her in it? Of course she planned to by some 'special' sets for surprise occasions. The woman gave his hand a teasing squeeze and uttered a mischievous giggle.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 pm

At first, he thought they were going to some store for casual clothing or maybe to Claire's for accessories. Hell, he thought they were going to Hot Topic. But when he saw what store she had led them too, his cheeks turned pink. He wasn't expecting that at all.
Griffith had never been to a store like this. Much less even seen a woman in nothing but lingerie. Eyes looked to the floor, trying not to stare at any of the merchandise in fear of his face turning any redder.
She wanted to try on some lingerie? Damn, his face flushed turning red.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh his face was priceless! Danni snickered, standing on her tippy toes to place a kiss on his cheek. "Griffith. You're so cute." She looked around at all the choices. Damn there were so many. Where to start? "Pick a color. I wanna know what I should start with." Danielle looked through some displays and racks.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Did she bring him here to tease him? If so, it was certainly working. "Um...black...maybe white?"
Black and white were elgant colors. Both seprate and together. He looked about and noticed a few seats and sofas near the 'Dressing Rooms' and he decided to sit there since he'd soon be sitting there sooner or later. He was at least glad the dressing rooms were aways from 'window prying eyes'. He'd have to attack any male who dared to gaze at his own girl friend.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 pm

"Gotcha.." She began to grab things off the racks and bins, now having a HUGE pile in her arm. "What are you doing there, silly? You're coming with me." With a free hand, Danni grabbed Griffith's and dragged him into a stall with her. She probably broke a store rule or two by doing this but who gives a shit? Danielle Niccals sure didn't.

The first one she tried on was a typical, lacy white corset with white lacy panties. Magic certainly came in handy. All she had to do was just hold up the items and they would poof right onto her, Danni's original clothes in a neat little pile beside Griffith on top of their coats. "You like?" She looked at her now possibly brain-dead boyfriend, then at herself in the mirror. The demoness adjusted her breasts in the top, making her cleavage look superb. "I'm not sure if white is really my color."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:59 pm

He was taken aback when the other had seized his hand and brought him into the dressing room stall with her. He had never thought that this would happen, actually.

Brain dead was completely right. He was flabbergasted. Dumbstruck.
"Y-yeah. It-it looks really good on you." Well, she might of had a point about white. Red seemed to also be a good color as well as some shad of purple as well as deep blue.
He slightly fidgetted in his seat within the stall before looking down at the ground, red-faced.
Damn, he had never been in this sort of situation before so he felt slightly strange about this...but in the back of his head, deep within his brain...he was enjoying this.
Why does it feel so hot all of a sudden?....Damn scarf.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:15 am

Danni watched him stare at the floor. "Don't be so modest. I didn't bring you in here just so you can stare at the floor." She snickered and stroked his blushing face. "If you're uncomfortable, we don't have to do this. I just thought it would be fun. Hell, I can buy all this and save it for some other time where it's more...private?" She shrugged.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:02 am

"I'm sorry." He smiled, looking up at her face and leaning into her touch more. "It's not uncomfortable. It's just...I've never seen the female body in such attire. In fact..." Is smile became a little awkward. I've never seen the female body at all. So I don't know the proper way to react." And this was true.
"This is rather fun but...you know...I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to gawk at you and make you think I'm some kind of pervert." He did want to stare at Danni but his manners always took over and told him to do otherwise.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 am

She wanted to laugh but held it back. Griffith was just too sweet and kind. "You're my boyfriend. You're allowed to be a pervert...at least in my opinion." Danni bent over, placing a kiss on the man's forehead, her breasts practically in his face. Ironically that wasn't meant to be done on purpose.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:04 pm

He smiled gently at the kiss to his forehead. "I guess so, but still. I are good boy." Did he really just say it like that? Yep.
It was only a bit till he notice breast were practically in his face. Face went dark red fast as white eyes went wide. It was going to take some time before he wouldn't react as much as this.
A purely naive guy with a experianced girl...this was going to be too funny.

Last edited by Miss SephyLover on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 am

She snickered and playfully pinched his cheek. "You're a piece of work, you are." Danni switched clothes again, now in her original outfit she arrived with. She pointed to the pile. "Can I get these? Please?"

[D; Crappy post is crappy. Sorrys.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 am

The playful pinch brought him back too reality. "Hm? Oh! Of coarse, I said I'd by you anything you'd want and that's that." He smiled and picked up the pile so she didn't have to carry them and brought them to the counter.
By the time she had gotten half of the piile down, the gothic rich boy was standing with his credit card out already, only to soon swipe it and input his code as the chashier bagged everything in to a large bag and handed it to the couple.
Griffith, being the man, took it apon himself to carry the bag so that Danni didn't have to so she could run around the mall to her heart's content.
"Alrighty. Now, is there anywhere else you wish to go?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 pm

"You're such a gentleman~." The demoness purred. Danni linked arms with him, leaning up to kiss his temple. She thought for a moment, pondering where to go and what to do. "I can't decide. Was there anywhere you had in mind, love?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 am

Oh, you bet there was something else in mind!
He smiled before gently taking her hand and leading her deeper into the mall. Sure, it was Sunday so not a lot of people were out and about. Mostly at church and getting ready for work for tomorrow. This was actually pretty good for the couple since the mall wasn't all that crowded.
Not long later, Griffith had led the both of them to a ice skating ring. "I thought that we might ice skate together." Griffith had thought that ice skating was rather romantic for a date.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:21 pm

The woman followed him to the ice skating rink, pretty surprised that there was even one here. "I don't know how to skate..." Oh she could just see it now, falling countless of times. Danni hoped that she didn't get her mother's clumsiness.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:18 pm

She couldn't skate? "I'll teach you. It's not all that hard." It was actually like Rollerblading. Griffith smiled, handing the person at the 'front desk' the bags and placed his opwn shoes on the counter, now asking for his size and asking for Danni's size.
The man nodded, though stared at Griffith in curiousity. Griffith didn't mind though anymore, he was used to the stares on how different he was.
Griffith paid the man and took the two pair of black skates handed to him, sat down on a near by bench and slipped the skates on. "Do you want me to put your skates on?" The goth said with another smile before looking out to the ice rink, excited about skating.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:52 am

How dare he look at Griffith like that. She narrowed her eyes at the man behind the desk. She had three fourths the mind to smack that look off his stupid face. Danielle quietly muttered her shoe size when the man asked but like hell she was going to give her shoes to him. Actually, she decided to make her shoes disappear, as well as her bags from the store. Magic 1 Mortals 0 She then followed her boyfriend to the bench. Oh how thoughtful! She sat on the bench beside Griffith. "You're such a gentleman." Her painted lips pursed into a smile. "Okay." Danni looked at the rink, a bit nervous. It's going to be so embarrassing if she fell. Maybe I can cheat..
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top