Redemption or Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Redemption or Revenge

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed May 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Redemption or Revenge.

Night stared out of the window of the jeep that was taking him and his organization partner to the cause of it all, his fall from grace, Ceili's parent's murder. The puppet master was finally revealed to him thanks to an unlikely source. Night looked over at the shadowmancer that was driving, “Kagemaru, I really hope this isn't a trap mate,” he said checking over the equipment making sure it the rounds that were lethal to his race before loading a magazine into his M9 pistol, holstering it.

The shadowmancer lit a cigarette as they came to a stop as he motioned to Night to get out and continue on foot. He received a transmission from the recon unit he sent earlier to see how many they were going against and what they were against. He nodded to himself before pulling out a few mags of holy rounds and handed they to his partner. “He has demons guarding him. You will need these...” he said quietly before pointing forward to wall by the front door of a modestly sized mansion. He pressed himself against the wall by the door motioned Night over to take point.

Night pulled out his spare M9 sliding the mag of holy rounds into the gun holding it out before leaning against the wall by the door before kicking open the door leading with his pistol raised quickly noting the 10 demons standing guard loading holy rounds into 5 of their heads hearing another five shots behind him taking out the other half as they bodies turned to ash. “What floor is he on?” Night asked treading lightly through the hall preparing for an ambush. The two moved through the mansion checking each room taking out each of the demons they ran into.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Re: Redemption or Revenge

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed May 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Aurore smirked as he heard the screams of agony from his fallen servants. “Looks like the brit finally found me,” he said to himself as he watched the events pan out in front of him room by room the man he made fall came closer, “Looks like the loose end finally showed,” he added before motioning for one of his servants to bring him a glass of wine to drink as he waited for the pair.

Night was starting to breath heavily as he slid the last clip of holy rounds into his gun as he reached the last door, “Aurore you end has come you bloody bastard,” he yelled as he kicked open the door to a spacious room picking off the last of angel's servant, “Now now Night my old friend all this anger after we have finally met again. Please calm down. What I did is nothing compared to the blood that now stains your hands,” he said before moving his head to the side as a infernal rounds sped by his head, “And you shadowmancer....” he said holding out his hand slamming the white hairs male into the wall hearing a few creaking of bones. “Kagemaru...” Night said his eyes downcast before pulling out the pistol he was keeping aiming it for the angel's chest firing a round just to see it dodged, “Blast it,” he muttered before summoning his rapier. “Looks like we will settle this the old fastioned way...” he added holding his sword in front of him.

Aurore laughed at the sight, “I already made you fall. You should be glad to still have your life,” he said smugly before following suit ready to fight the man he condemned for his crimes, “You were always so sure of yourself Night, you thought nothing could touch you and you were right until I pinned everything I did on you, all those innocent lives cut short by my blade all pinned on you it is actually funny how I was able to fool that council into banishing you,” he said as the two circled each other as if waiting for the other to strike first. Night had enough for his enemy's words and lunged forward ready to strike to the chest just to be parried and slashed across the back as he stumbled forward before gaining his balance. The fallen gritted his teeth as the wound started to heal slowly, “Shut your bloody mouth before I cut your blasted tongue out,” he growled as the rapier changed to a broadsword, “I will bury you Aurore,” he added charging at the angel landing a hit on the angel's shoulder as he mad sure the blade dug in before drawing again as he saw a shadow shoot past him grabbing onto Aurore, “This is where it ends,” he said holding out the pistol loaded with infernal round placing the barrel against the angel's forehead, “My revenge is now complete but I have to sacrifice my redemption to do so but I am fine with that I have a good life here,” he said his peace before pulling the trigger killing the angel before him. “Well I guess that is the end of that,” he said watching the body fall before walking over and picking up that shadowmancer, “Thanks for the asist mate I needed it now lets get you to a medic,” he said before heading back to the parked jeep and heading back to the manor.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top