The Manor (Archives III)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives III)

Post by Emerald on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:00 pm

(Sooooo yeah......leaving tomorrow morning (ike, 5am) Be back October 5th. Bye!)
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 am

Missy blinked when the other had asked who were the people earlier in the hall. "Um...the blond girl with the gray headed boy's name is Ceili. She's really into fashion and makes remarkable clothing. The boy with her is Vince, one of my friends and a ex-assassin. The elderly guy was Jives. I met him only once, sweet guy and really excellent at chess. The other 'neko' is my friend Kitten. I highly doubt she remembers me anymore...she was on of the people I was upset about at the bar. And the blond guy with her...." Did she dare to say that was her friend as well as her Ex? She never told them his name though. "...He was also one of the people I was upset about at the bar. His name is 'Sam'. The woman with them...well...I never met her." Kat Miyazaki had never my introduced to Kat Grey before.

When Elias had brought up the subject of her and 2D getting married. She was a darker red than her own clothing. "Eventually." The idea of marriage made her happy yet scared at the same time. Husband and Wife was far different than Boyfriend and Girlfriend, right? Weddings seemed like fun. Cake, dresses, music, wine, ceremonies...it all seemed like some kind of fairy tale party.
Everything happened so fast as soon as Kitten had sat down at the table. It took Abel a moment to register what was going on before smiling. The male's hearing picked up the sound of the cracking glass and turned his attention to Tuesti. "Trouble, calm down~" In a way, Reeve's reaction was cute. Winter lake blue eyes looked to their new company. "Hello, girls and Sam. Are we having a good morning?" The two men were not outside when the pool incident happened, so Abel was completely clueless.
He was slightly startled when three other people had entered into the kitchen. One of them being Ceili's master...or previous master. Too be honest, he didn't exactly know what the offical title was anymore. And no, he wasn't afraid of Sam, it was just unexpected to see him after what had happened.
The male stuffed the Chocolate syrup container in his pocket as well as the pop rocks and two packs of strawberry poptarts. He had to balance the other stuff out; three can of Pibb Xtra between his side and arm and three bottles of cold mountain dew on the other side of him. Then he balanced three bowls now making his way to the doorway.

"No no, it's alright." The Phantom sat there and watched as the other had begun to set up the game. Royal Blue eyes watched the male for a bit before looking to the teens, smiling rather softly before looking back to Zane. "So, I'm going to guess that you are an angel, yes?" There was just no way that this man could be a demon and be this proper. "What do you guys normally do up there?"
He had been so absorbed in his studies, he almost didn'ut hear Danni. The slightly turned and looked at her with loving eyes before facing back to his book. On the subject about Animal Parenting.
He was still for a moment before he spoke up. "Earlier...when you mentioned us having kids....have you ever thought about that type of life?...us having a family of our own?" He was curious, she he had never heard her mention kids until a little while ago. A white hand reached down, now gently stroking the top of Beast's head before reaching into a desk drawer and pulling out a squeaky toy, now tossing it aways for him to play with.

(Have fun! <3)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:13 am

Zane nodded, "Well I am a fallen angel. Can't for the life of me recall why at the moment. I am sure it will come to me. It seems my youngest brother is the only one who remembers his reason but that is beyond the point," he said waving his hand in front of his face, "Mostly we sure my Lord. We all have our places there I was a officer in the Guardian forces. My squad was primary magic users. My brother Night was Caption of another regiment. As for Leon. He is a muse. He would come and inspire works of music," he explained, "Well since I suggested choice your color, mate,"he added motioning to the board.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Ceili laughed and hugged Radio back. "Totally use the pick-me-up~ and Vince is definitely a genius. He always knows how to be so sweet and caring. And yeah, everything will pick up for everyone. It will be really nice slowly getting back to normal." She said with a grin and giggling.

Ami smiled down at Cath and nodded. "I know. This song always helps us calm down and it is amazing." She said while sighing a bit. "Yes, I am actually Cathatel my dear. It sucks too. I really had hoped for this to not happen, but I guess maybe a day when we can get out and just have some alone time might do not only me, but both of us some good. Ceili can take care of Kohane and we can have fun outside of the manor." Aminta said while looking at the kittens.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilim on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 am

Elias frowned in not getting much of an answer from 2D but that quickly changed when Missy piped up and described the people in the hall from before, giving names as well and that left him pretty satisfied in now knowing that kind of information. "Sounds like an interesting bunch." Now arching a brow, he noticed the two of them blushing about the question he had asked, mainly the one about getting hitched and whatnot. "Wow. I asked about getting married, not about having wild sex or something." Elias felt a small smirk start to tug at his lips, wondering if that would make things awkward between the two and if it did, it would have brought him some amusement in knowing he succeeded. "You will let me do your hair, right? I would feel bummed if I wasn't able to help you look stunning on your wedding day." Tired of standing, Elias plopped himself down against the floor but wasn't right up next to the two, he had made a small space between himself, Missy and 2D. "Clubbing sounds fun or something. Why don't we make a date where we could just go out and have fun? If your boyfriend doesn't mind but he could always come along too?" He was obviously speaking towards Missy as he spoke those words. "Being cooped up in this place all the time would get boooring. There are clubs around here though, right?"

Nephilim

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm

(Zac, I'm gonna let the other progress a little before I wake David up. I don't want to have it the next morning for them and everyone else still on the previous day)

Kevin shook his head, fiddling with his ipod as he plugged it into the car charger. "That's it."
There was a positive grunt from the other end of the line; seems that Murdoc heard Kevin. "Check in when the factory's clear." There was a 'click' as the call was ended.
Kevin nodded. "Hey Avi, since we're going to be here for a bit, mind if I ask you how you know Noodle?"

Fala nibbled the fish silently, not knowing what else to talk about. Finally, she looked back up to him. "How's married life? I'm sure it's different from being owned...."

Kat got up as Kitten ate and Sam sat down with his own plate of food, going to the fridge. "Hey Kitten, want some milk?" At Kitten's 'nyan', Kat pulled the milk container from the fridge, checking to see if it was good. She drank the remaining half glass that was left in the container, looking at Kitten with mock sorrow. "Awe, none left. Sorry, no milk for you."
Kitten pounced from her chair, leaping at Kat in utter annoyance. She rebounded off the bubble that appeared around Kat, landing on all fours on the floor. "No! Not fair! You're being a bitch, you deserve it!" She screeched, growling. Kat laughed.
Sam groaned, not wanting to try and stop the two females from fighting. He resumed his attention to his food before he paused once more. He looked to the doorway, watching as Jives walked into the room. He narrowed his eyes in curiousity. "Why are you here?"
Jives cleared his throat, walking past the pissy neko and the bitch, approaching Sam. "M.....Sam, I came to ask for your key."
Sam frowned. "It's not my choice to give it to you. Ask Rein."
A muscle ticked in Jives's jaw. "Can you not ask your Master yourself?"
Sam sighed, shaking his head and turning back to his food. Master, your decision?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:50 pm

- - -

Reeve's disguised temper calmed considerably when Abel spoke, sighing quietly to himself. Unfortunately, that temper came back double fold, if not more. He quickly set the glass down before the poor innocent piece could get crushed, or thrown at somebody. His Master was trying to be polite and make conversation with the three. Yet, they come in, eat the food that Abel made, only to ignore his polite gesture? Oh god, Reeve was so fucking close to flipping the table. Thank goodness the man didn't have powers or things would have certainly exploded. He couldn't help but wonder how Cait was fairing since they tend to share emotions at times.

The brunet snarled under his breath, now beginning to fiddle with the cog charm just as he did earlier. Oh yes, this certainly was going to become a habit. Slitted eyes looked from the small group and onto Jives. It's been a long time since he's seen Jives. He wanted to give a fond smile but his current state held it back. His heart sank when Sam mentioned Rein. Reeve was right after all. Ceili and Radio.. His fists clenched tightly, a brow twitching.

So Zane was an angel? Gosh, that made him even more attractive. KT, smiled to herself. Unfortunately her attention span was wearing thin. The young woman began to fiddle with her black and white striped arm warmers.

Ash and Pikachu must have done a few songs by down, the boy deciding that they should take a small break. He took a seat next to KT, catching his breath a little.

Pikachu's stomach growled. "Pikapi.." He looked to Ash, rubbing the back of his head with a paw in a shy manner.

"Hey uh..Zane, Neo? Can Pikachu and I go to the kitchen for something?" Ash asked.

Beast happily bound after it, now pouncing on the toy. The puppy barked and knawed on it, shaking it around. Danni smiled. "A little."

"I hope he comes back soon." Radio was really craving that ice cream now! Something sweet and tasty.

2D grew bright red. "W-wot?! I.." Ah, he didn't even know what to say. The tip of his tail smacked the ground in embarrassment. The singer did like the idea of Eli doing Missy's hair, seeing how well his own hair was. "Er.." Now onto the subject of clubs. "There aughta be some 'round 'ere..." He tried to think.

- -

[-stabs monstrous post- Reeve, y u no share big post content? >_<
And thank you for holding off on the whole 'next day' thing, Des and Zac. Tis appreciated mucho~.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:18 pm

"Wha-What?!" Her face was now beat red when the other hadd made a comment on 'wild sex'. "Eliiii, that's not funny." The woman pouted a bit, feeling the heat come from her red cheeks. She was rather uncomfortable when stuff like that was mentioned for some reason.
When the other had mention of wanting to do her hair, she nodded. "Yes, happily! I'd be offended if you didn't do my hair for such an occasion~"
Well, that was rather rude. He thought to himself as the older sister had taken the last bit of milk when she had already asked if her younger sister had wanted some. Though....they could just be playing. He didn't seem to mind much when the others had chosen to not respond to him, though he was concerned about Reeve's temper. "Settle down and eat your food. It's not a big deal. Eat and then we'll go watch a movie. Maybe take a small nap. I hope you like old films like 'The Dark Crystal'. Or....we could watch some Thundercats~."
It was a bit of a struggle with balancing and what-not, but he managed to get to the top of the stairs, quickly making his way down the hall towards Radio's room so that he wouldn't keep them waiting any longer.
Once within the room, he smiled and began setting things down on the floor. "I brought three bowls of ice-cream, the chocolate syrup, strawberry poptarts, three small cold Moutain Dews, three canned cold Pibb Xtra, and some poprocks." He felt pretty damn good right about now with it findings. "Let's dig in."

"Interesting." He said with a smile, though blinked when he heard Ash speak up. "I don't see why not. Just be careful." Royal blue eyes gazed into Zanes. "Please, you pick first." Zane was quite interesting. "So...angels...I have a friend who would enjoy your company...two friends actually. One having a facination in Angels and the other being religious dispite his looks."
A little~ He smirked, turning to face her. "I, for one, think they'd be beautiful children. But first thing is first...I take my exhams, land a job, we get married and then children. I'm...quite old fashioned." Chuckling he smiled more. "Why don't you take a nap, love? I have to study but I'll join you."

Last edited by Miss SephyLover on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 4 times in total

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:21 am

Zane nodded as he spun the board placing white infront on himself and moving his piece, "Really now? I am not that interesting. My brother would probably be able to entertain them more. I was merely a cog in my Lord's army." he said before glancing over at KT, "Would you like me to teach you how to play?" he asked before noticing the question with Neo already giving the answer.

Kin watched her eat a small smile on his lips, "Oh married life it isn't much different between Ayumi and I. I am a natural submissive so it is the same as always. It is just I no longer have Ojou-sama giving me orders as well," he said. "Fala-chan how would you like to stay with Ayumi and I until Ojou-sama is back to normal?" he asked not noticing he kept referring to Kitten is her old title.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:39 am

-

"We will." Ash smiled at the two men before looking down at the yellow creature. He was beginning to get hungry too. Not only was he glad that he was able to get food for Pikachu, but for himself as well. "I'll race ya to the kitchen!" He flashed a smile at the Pokemon, now running to the kitchen, but being careful just like Neo said.

"Pikachu~!" Those long ears perked up happily. He now bound after his trainer, catching up and surpassing the young man very quickly. Pikachu went right into the kitchen, skidding to a halt seeing how many people there were. He knew all these people! "Piiikkaaa!" He piped up, a bit cheerful to greet people. Wait a minute, there was something different about Kitten. Where did her clothes go? "Chuu.." Pikachu's ears drooped, finding that kinda awkward. He decided to look else where, hopping onto the table away from anyone's plate, so he can get a better look. He looked in Reeve and Abel's direction. Reeve didn't look happy. Awkward kitchen time.

Her ears twitched upward. Who was Zane talking to? Oh, he was talking to her! KT nodded and tried to speak. Why didn't anything come out? She stood so she could get a chair and bring it over to the two so she can see better. As luck would have it, the files she was suppose to give to her father were on her lap, now strewn across the floor in front of her when she rose. "Dammit!" Oh great! Been quiet all this time, then out comes a curse. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The young brunette inhaled a shaky breath before almost gracefully falling to her knees to pick up the papers.

"Beautiful? They'll be bombshells. Hell, look at us!" Danielle waved her hand in a quite posh motion. She grinned, taking pride in her looks which would be passed down to her children. She snickered when her boyfriend mentioned he was old fashioned. "That you are, sweetie." It wasn't bad, it was refreshing in a sense. To her they were almost an endangered species.

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Avi blinked, the corners of her lips curling up a bit. "She found some old black magic book of Murdoc's and used it to summon me and my brother to find her bandmates." She stretched out a little, slumping in the seat. "Strange how we were all living in the same manor..creepy almost. Like she knew where they were without knowing."she looked out the window. Noodle was a little creepy with all she was able to pick up on...She shook her head, turning back to Kevin. "And how do you know our little rockstar, Noo?~~"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Fala tilted here head. "So basically Ayumi is your wife and Mistress? That sounds...." She tilted her head the other way, not sure what to describe it to. No own had ever owned here, and she wasn't married or in love. "Well, it doesn't sound fun." She finally concluded, finishing up the fish. "Well, I don't mind staying in the hot springs with Shira and Aubrey, but I'll come visit you here more often."

Kevin sighed, opening up his door. "We used to date. Well, that is, until Rein took me. I haven't really talked to her or seen her since." He shook his head. "I've been too nervous to call her; she's probably so mad at me."

Gus drove down the highway, going a couple miles over the speed limit since the road was mostly empty. "Muds was sayin tha the cops 'er gunna stop us inna few miles. After tha, we're gonna drive down the road a bit, then wait fer a call tellin us tha the cost is clear."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 am

Ceili grinned when she saw Vince walk in with everything. "Wow Vince! Did you grab everything sweet you could find?" She said with a laugh and then grabbed a bowl handing it to Radio before grabbing one for herself and plopping herself on the floor. "You know Vince, I am actually a little nervous to tell the rest of people here who know us. I mean, I think Missy and 2D are going to be happy for us both. And some of the others are by kind of a domino affect from some of the people we already told. I'm still worried about Neo though, I mean, those fainting spells are really bad. Ami also seemed a little annoyed with something...." She said while pouting a little. Ceili was obviously worried about a lot of things, but she was staying quiet on the subjects that bothered her. Especially seeing Jives, what was here for? Was he here for someone or what? She still didn't know about Sam being owned and hopefully she didn't find out anytime soon. Wait, they had a bunch of sweets, a great guy and her mistress with her right now? Why was she worrying about anything?

{{I'm now a 19 year old crazy lady, bluh.]

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 am

Rein listened to what was happening with Sam and his slaves downstairs. He would have some correcting to do that was for sure.

He first directed his attention to Sam, "You will keep the key Sam." With that situation handled he moved to Kat.

"Kat, you will behave and take care of Kitten properly as a slave or will receive the consequences." With that he sent down a jolt of pain and paralysis for Kat to endure for the next hour.

He moved to Kitten's mind and let her know what she should do. "Pet, Kat is your slave as well as mine, whenever she does not fulfill her duty and acts up, the aggressive feelings you have towards her will paralyze her in place and send her pain until you let up. Be warned, do not do this unless the slave deserves it, otherwise you two will be punished."

With a mental pet to Kitten's head Rein returned to his thoughts on what his next move should be as he surveyed the area of the manor and beyond.

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Sam nodded, watching as Kat screeched in pain and fell over, whimpering in pain and twitching slightly. He shook his head, ignoring it, but not able to keep himself from smiling a little. He turned back to Jives. "No. Sorry."
Jives snarled, slamming his hands down on the table in front of Sam, causing the blond to jump slightly. Jives never showed any signs of anger or aggression. Ever. "Samuel Leon Shadows, I have known you my whole life, and you would never, never let anyone else control you! You've fallen under this man's control, and the result of it is sickening. You've always put what was best for your world and your people first, and you know as well as I do that your son should be in power right now, not you. The fact that you can't make your own decisions is proof that you're no longer fit to be god, let alone king!" He turned, sighing before lowering his voice. "You've abandoned your children, your castle, your wife....the least you could do is step down and let your son take his place as king."
Sam frowned; what the hell was he supposed to say. Hell, he didn't even know what to think. Master.....what do I do?
Jives laughed a little, recognizing the pause as Sam talking to Rein again. "Don't bother asking your Master for help Sam, I'm done here. Do whatever the fuck he has you do, I won't bother you again. Maybe when he gets his head out of his ass and lets you decide what's best yourself, I'll return for the key." Jives left the room, heading to the lobby and sitting down for a moment, sighing.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:45 pm

-

"Pi!" Pikachu gasped popped up when Jives acted out. The suddenness of it all startling him. "Pikapi!" He transferred himself from the table onto Ash's shoulder who now stood in the doorway.

Ash felt completely clueless as to what was going on. Jives was never ever this angry before, Kat's on the floor in pain, Sam's acting weird, Reeve looks pissed, and Kitten's...being Kitten. Abel was just about the only one who seemed neutral. He moved out of the way to let the older man by when he was done talking to supposedly ex-Shadow God now?

He smiled a little. It was like Abel knew what was making him annoyed, and Reeve loved that. "That sounds like a good idea, maybe we can watch both~." The man nodded as he tried to eat the food that was in front of him. It was hard to keep his appetite with so much going on. He felt terrible that Jives had to get so forward with Sam, but it was about time someone brought it up. Sadly, it didn't seem to get through to Sam. Tuesti took a sip of his drink, now normalized hues looked to Kitten's sister who had collapsed. Heh..

"Either you're trying to win my approval for good or you're just naturally amazing, Vince!" Radio's unique eyes widened at all the sugary goodness. She stared in awe at the bowl that Ceili handed her. "Holy shiiiiiit." She gave a stupid grin and took a huge spoonful. Her face scrunched up, indicating she had a brain freeze. "It hurts so good!" The Shadow laughed a bit. "Thanks..we really needed this, and Ceili, don't worry so much hun. If they don't approve, screw 'em. What matters is that you're happy, Vince is happy, and I'm happy."

-

[D; I just remembered that Robbie's still in the manor. Lmfao -doesn't know what to do-]

-------

http://collarme.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=81
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top