The Manor (Archives III)

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives III)

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Kin shook his head, "No he isn't simply a man. He is a demon that has been messing with her ever since she left Empire to build the manor. We thought we were rid of him for at least a few years but he somehow got free. Now he is back and taking people left and right," he said looking down at the dish he was working on before placing the plate of grilled salmon in front of the leopard. "So please stay calm and eat."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Cathetel smiled as she heard the melody as she curled up against Aminta nuzzling the woman's shoulder, "I love this song.." she sighed out before looking over at the still playing kittens happy to watch the two, "Are you having a bit of a block in your music Ami?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Arcadain lit his in the same manner, unfazed by the sudden teleportation. "Sounds good." he nodded, exhaling. He grinned a little. "Noodle's told me you have quite the reputation. I think its rather impressive."he purred slightly, brushing out any wrinkles in his shirt and shaking his hair a little bit. His eyes took on a brighter red glow, making them hard not to look at. He took a drag, and waited for Murdoc to lead the way.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:27 pm

-

"Thank you. But it might be best you don't get involved, hun. There's not much I can do anyways." She waved her hand, smiling to herself.

Brown hues looked at the food placed before him. "Would you mind if I made a pot of coffee?" Not that Reeve had anything against Sunny D, he just happen to be in the mood for coffee...if not all the time. He took the glass of Sunny D, beginning to sip it.

Radio frowned, rubbing Inain's back. "I think you did the right thing...or well...I think what you did would lessen the blow at least. We're gonna have to tell her eventually though. This can't stay hidden forever." She sighed, thinking. "Oh! Unless we get both of your memories wiped~." The Shadow grinned hopefully. Maybe I can get mine done too.. "But either way, I think you two will be fine. You got me and Vince and all your friends and stuff."

Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Inain sighed and shook her head. "We can't let her know now. Not when she has finally found a slice of happiness and Ami is happy. I'll tell her one day.....When she is able to understand and won't hurt me or herself. She's got too much on her mind for her to be thinking on this." She said while closing her eyes again. "You know, that actually sounds nice. No memory of the demon upstairs and we could be happy...." She said with a laugh and a smile. "Yeah, you're right Radio. Thanks so much!" She said with a tight hug and a smile. "Once we get ice-cream and pop tarts, we are going to be so much happier. Nothing can break this happiness we got settled right here."

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:12 am

Kara whimpered happily and trembled in his arms, when he entered her panties and began to rub her clit she cried out in ecstasy, awaiting his order. When it came she trembled and came all over his hand. She cried out happily and panted heavily before regaining her breath and calmed down. She moaned softer now and leaned into his arms. "Thank you sir." She whispered softly and purred happily as she felt his hand still between her legs.

Last edited by Puppy_Heather on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not sure if she could curl up in her chains.)

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 pm

"I know, that's why I played it." Ami said with a smile and then lightly stroked Cath's head as she looked back at the kittens herself. Ami then directed her attention back to Cathatel and blinked. She then pouted a bit and looked away. "Yeah, it's a pretty bad block too. Maybe I have been working too hard on this. I just need to relax and not worry about music, just you and Cei's happiness."
Siti had managed to jump back from Kohane and was waiting for the other kitten to make her move.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:41 am

Cathetel nodded, "Maybe we need to get away from the manor for a bit. A change of scenery might help," she suggested as she leaned up and kissed the shifter's cheek, "Don't worry yourself about it I am sure it will be here when we get back," she added as she turned to watch Kohane tackle Siti before play biting the other kitten's ear again.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 am

Kevin sighed, flicking the radio back on. He grumbled a little, his speed increasing just over the speed limit. Finally the song ended, and the radio man's voice came on yet again.
.....As for traffic; there's high police activity on route 47 southbound, around exit 12. Not sure what the cause is, but be prepared when passing through that area.....
Kevin flicked the radio off, nodding to himself. He then grabbed his ipod, taking a moment at a red light to plug it into the car adapter and put the playlist on shuffle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuZlHqQjbRY

Murdoc started down the hill towards the truck, sighing a little. "If Noods dun remember Empire, then she only knows 'alf o' it." He smiled to himself a little, before a thought popped into his mind. "Errr, I mioght 'ave ta ask yeh to change yer clothes. Yer attire isn't very.....truck driver lioke." Not that Arcadian would be driving the truck, but it would still be batter for him to look the part. After a couple minutes, they were in front of a black unlabeled 18 wheeler with a white trailer on the back. Anjay and Alexa were there, talking to a beer gutted male who looked to be in his late 40s, the scent of chewing tobacco getting strong with every word he spoke. He turned, looking at Murdoc and smiling.
"If't ain't the devil 'imself!" He had a almost perfect stereotypical redneck accent, holding out his hand to Murdoc.
Murdoc returned the smile, though didn't shake his hand. "Sorry mate, twisted moy wrist."
The trucker put his hand down, looking at Arcadian. "Who's yer spiffy lookin' friend?"
Murdoc looked to Arcadian and nodded. "This 'ere's Arcadian. 'e's gonna be yer driving buddy till yeh get to the warehouse."
The truck driver nodded, holding his black greased hand out to Arcadian. "Pleased ta meet yah; the name's Gus. Any friend o' Muds 'ere is a friend o' mine!"
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 am

David rubbed her until she stopped writhing, finally pulling his hand away. He pet her lovingly on the head with is clean hand, grabbing a tissue off the nightstand and wiping his other hand clean. When he was done, he grabbed the key from his pocket and unlocked her cuffs. "The bathroom is through that door. There's no window in there, so I can trust you in there alone. The bedroom door is locked and needs a key to be opened, but if you try to escape I won't be happy." He tossed the cuff's key into the nightstand's drawer and rolled onto his back. "Once you're done in the bathroom, come back and sleep. You will be let free once you wake up."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Kara sighed lightly and got up, happily. "Thank you sir." She said quietly and went to the bathroom and began cleaning herself up. When she was done she looked in the mirror and was surprised to see that she was still blushing. Why did she like that so much, after all the man was only a whim away from raping her. Why did she like that so much? She washed her face to calm herself down a little before returning to the bed. "You do not need to worry about me running. I know that I wouldn't get too far anyways." She pointed out before curling up next to him, hugging her legs. "Why do you want me to stay until the morning though sir?" She asked quietly. "What do you have in mind for me?

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Zane nodded and fllowed the group into the game room taking a seat before spotting a chest board, "Neo wasn't it? Mind for a game of wits?" he said motioning to the chess set. He hadn't played for awhile and was wanting to knock the rust off his skill in case he played a match against one of his brothers.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 pm

The speed didn't phase Avi too much. She wasn't in cars often so she had no idea there were speed limits or anything like that. She continued twirling her hair, nodding her head slightly to the music.

"She doesn't remember alot...somethin' bout codes or something." he didn't really pay attention to her explaining everything. Sometimes her accent was too heavy for him to understand, especially when she talked fast. He nodded, he did look a little out of place, he'd wait though, not sure if it was safe to use magic just yet. He smiled a little at Gus's accent when they reached him, nodding when Murdoc spoke. He reached out to shake the mans hand, giving a very charming smile. "Likewise." he purred.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 am

Abel looked to the other and smiled. "Of coarse. Go right on ahead." He spooke before putting on some oven mits and pulling out the tray of chocolate chip muffins. "We'll have to wait for them to cool off first so eat your breakfast then we can have muffins."
Miyazaki located a plat before placing the muffins on it for them to cool before fixing his own plate of food and sitting down. There was plenty of more food for anyone else who came in and wanted to eat immideatly instead of cooking.
Warm bacon, hashbrowns, and eggs sat there on there own plates for anyone else to pick up and eat.

Okay, only thing left to do was to check over the sugary list before heading back up stairs. Three bowls of ice cream, chocolate syrup, box of strawberry poptarts, poprocks, and three small cold Moutain Dews as well as three cans of Pibb Xtra...cold. Hmmm...maybe he should snag a few muffins before going.
There was no stopping the frown that kept coming to his face. Griffith knew that she wasn't alright with how things were lately. And he also knew she didn't want him involved in her problems. But still, he wanted to try and help her so bad.
The male yawned a bit before scratching the back of his head and getting up, only to head towards their desk and pulled out one of his texts books and began reading and taking notes in a note book pad. He'd help her, but first, he needed to study. College online sucked but...it seemed to be the only decent thing for him to do to participate in school.

The other seemed to have avoided his question, but that was perfectly alright with Neo. "Sure, though I'm warning you, I'm not very good. My brother is far better at it." And it was true. Back when they were mer kids, Seth had taught his little brother how to do a lot of things since their father wanted nothing to do with Neo at all. Neo was smart but games here never his specialty. He would repeatedly have his ass handed to him by Missy, Seth, and Griffith when it came to games. Even Vince. But that was because they had played chess much more than he. "If you want a better chess player, I'd suggest either Vince or Missy."

Last edited by Miss SephyLover on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:12 am

Claws clicked on the floor at a rapid pace as soon as Kitten hit the downstairs. She smelled food! She bound on all fours into the kitchen, not caring that there was other in there, or that she was in her usual attire; nude with cat paws, ears, tail, and random strips of fur on her body that didn't cover much, let alone sensor her at all. She popped up onto an empty chair at the table, waiting for the other two to come into the room.
Sam sighed; he really didn't want to be in the same room with other people, but he didn't have a choice at the moment. He followed Kitten into the room, with Kat following behind him. He went to the counter, starting to get out plates before Kat came behind him, snatching a plate and helping herself to the food that was left out. She sat down next to Kitten, seeming not to notice Kitten looking at her plate with longing as she started eating. Sam scowled.
"You're not going to help, your just going to think of yourself?"
Kat shrugged, swallowing her mouthful of food before speaking. "Rein said to make sure Kitten got food, not that I had to be the one giving it to her." She took another mouthful of food before looking at her sister, hearing her growl. "What?"
"You act like I can't understand you." She snapped, snatching the plate from in front of Kat before the woman could take another bite. "I might act naive most of the time, but it's because I don't need to be independent. It doesn't mean I can't be when the situation arises."
Kat tsked. "Then while don't you act like a civil human being and stop running around nude on all fours?"

"Knock it off!" Sam finally snapped at Kat, setting a plate of food down in front of Kitten and pushing Kat's original plate back toward her. He leaned down to Kitten's ear, speaking lowly, but loud enough for Kat to clearly overhear.
"Don't eat off her plate; you might catch something."
Kitten snickered.
"Oh grow up." Kat scoffed, picking up her fork once more to eat.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:09 pm

- -

He was just about to get up and make a pot of coffee when Sam, Kat, and a very nude Kitten came into the kitchen. The atmosphere became extremely uncomfortable. Ironically, Reeve aught to be used to this but there was something off about those three. Probably Rein.. The brunet remained in his seat at the table for he was currently dumbstruck at the moment. He glanced over at the left over food Abel had made which Kat and Sam were helping themselves to. Reeve's pupils shrank quickly into thin cat slits, the glass he was still holding now bore a hairline crack up the side. The faint sound caught his attention. A sigh came from him as he examined the crack. He must have gripped it too hard. Luckily enough, the contents haven't leaked out. Besides what had just happened, Tuesti's composure remained tame for he was now focused on his lover and Master, as to not 'lose his shit'.

The young woman took a seat near, but still distant, from the chess set for she decided to spectate the match. She never played Chess before but it looked interesting. Sadly, the only thing she was familiar with were the pawns and the 'cool horsey thing'.

Well, KT seemed situated where she was. Time for DDR! Ash raced Pikachu to the machine, now starting it up. "You ready?"

"Pi pikachu!" The electric mouse cheered. They two really liked playing DDR for a while so it was great when they found a machine.

Ash and Pikachu took up two pads, beginning to freestyle. It was clear that they would team up often, how Ash's timing was spot on as to not step on his Pokemon friend as he weaved through his trainer's legs to land on the correct arrows.

Danielle smiled, watching her boyfriend. "You're so cute when you get all smart and stuff." She laid on the bed, watching him. Beast sat beside the chair, watching what Griffith was doing.

"Yes!" Radio hugged the other, smiling a bit herself. "We could totally use the pick-me-up. Vince must be a genius for thinking of it. Aside from this, I'm sure things wills start to look up for everyone..gah, I hope at least." She nodded to herself.

- -
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:04 am

David relaxed as Kara went to the bathroom, lounging on his back, hands behind his head. He waited until she got comfortable before turning to his side, his arm curling around her and pulling her back closer to his chest. "I....would like the company while I sleep." He spoke against her shoulder, his hand reaching up for a moment to gently pet her head. "You won't be harmed. Now, sleep pet."

Fala growled a little before letting out a pathetic whimper, laying her head down on the counter. She picked at the salmon, taking little bits between her claw like nails and nibbling them. "I've heard of Rein's name before Mom came here. I don't know what was happening then either, but I know that she didn't disappear completely like she has now." She picked her head up to eat the fish better. "This is good." She purred, seeming to be happier. Who knew the cat had mood swings as fast as Kitten did.

Murdoc looked at Arcadian. "If yeh wont, yeh can go in the back o' the truck to, err, git changed. Io'm sure yeh can poof up sumfink appropriate." He looked at Anjay and...where'd Alexa go?
"She already left Dad. Something about a mall closeby."
Murdoc groaned. "Olrioght. You can go too." Anjay nodded and disappeared as Murdoc turned back to Arcadian. "Io'm gonna tolk ta Gus whiole yer gittin changed; 'e'll explain wot yer doin when yer done."

Kevin turned down onto a road that lead to a large factory. He handed Avi his cell as he looked for a parking spot. "Call Murdoc and tell him we're here please. His number should be in my contacts list." Sure enough, Murdoc's name was listed in the male's contact list, right before Noodle. Noodle's name was highlighted in pink, and there was a small heart gif next to her name. Damn, his phone was really customizable.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 am

"Oh, then good night sir." She said quietly, curling up in his arms and began to purr at his petting. 'What is this feeling deep inside me?' She asked inwardly as warmth spread through her body as she began to sleep in this man's caring arms. 'maybe I should spend a little more time with this man, and what did he mean by pet? it has a strangely nice ring to it.' She thought before sleep finally overcame her.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 am

Arcadian nodded, leaving the two in a cloud of smoke. He pondered a moment in the truck, tilting his head. His usual tight pants disapeared, and formed into a slouchy pair of ripped up blue jeans. His shirt turned into a torn t shirt with a red flanel shirt on top. He pushed up the sleeves as a trucker hat appeared on his head and black boots on his feet. He took out another cigarette, popping it in his mouth as he made a shadow clone to exaimine himself. The clone turned as he nodded in approval. He had stereotypical trucker gear, but looked more like some sort of model. He waved the clone away, turning to leave as it poofed into a cloud of smoke.
Avi nodded, taking the phone. She messed with Arcadian's enough to have a decent knowledge of how phones work. She flipped through the names, pausing at Noodle.It had a heart..and was highlighted. The Noodle? "Who else would name their kid Noodle?her voice spat. She looked at Kevin out of the corner of her eye as she clicked on Murdocs name. She clicked her nails against the door as it rang.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Zane busied himself with getting the pieces set up before realized the other male was asking him something, "Oh right did you ask me a question? I didn't mean to ignore it," he said after the last piece was in place, "As for a challenge I haven't played in ages so i wanted to get a bit of a warm up game before i try to take on my brothers. Though i think Night is the only one still here."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Kin grabbed a towel he kept behind the counter and wiped his hands before going to the other side of the counter embracing the leopard, "I know Fala and thank you for liking my cooking," he said. He felt bad for the cat. She looked so lost without Kitten. The thought of it made the short cook's blood boil slightly.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilim on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 pm

"Cool." Elias kind of watched the two with each other, smiling some since he thought it was cute but didn't say anything of it, instead he just kind of leaned against the nearby wall and folded his arms over his chest. "Seen enough interesting people in this hallway already. Who were they? If that's okay to ask." He sighed in little boredom and started looking over his nails as if to give him something to do which it wasn't much to begin with. "So, when are you two going to get hitched? I could make Missy's hair look so pretty since she has so much of it, anything is possible." That question was probably a little out of the blue but he was curious for the sake of knowing such details.

Nephilim

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 pm

He purred contently, using Missy's lap as a pillow. This was so comforting, now since he was beginning to feel a migraine come on. 2D closed his eyes for a bit, listening to Missy and Eli talk. "I 'aven't been payin attention.." To the other people in the hallway that is. The Brit opened his eyes when the other male brought up marriage. He blushed. "Er... eventually...roight?" Coal eyes looked up at his girlfriend.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:11 pm

By the time Arcadian was done, Murdoc was long gone. Gus nodded his head approvingly as he looked at Arcadian's new outfit. "Al'ight. Basically, we're gonna be driving this 'ere truck ta the gay kid's clothing factory. Now, I'd been driving their deliveries since this 'ole thin' started goin on. Now, we're gonna be stopped by the cops right befer our exit on this highway, so what yous need ta do is basically act calm and talk pretty to them pigs. Muds said also try ta misguide them dogs tha are gonna be sniffin 'round the truck." He nodded, then reached up, opening his door. "So, git in boy, befer the cops come down this way a'lookin fer us!"

It only too two rings before the phone was answered. "Io'll assume yer there then. I jus got done wif Arcadian."

Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Talk pretty? To cops? That should be fun. He nodded as a grin spread across his face."Sounds good." He hopped into the car quickly, shutting the door behind him.

Avi smiled, his accent was funny. "Yup all according to plan~~" she purred, turning to Kevin. "Anything else?" she asked him, twirling a strand of hair.

Noodle decided it would be safe to go to the kitchen now and headed down the stairs. However, as soon as she opened the door to head in she turned right back around, quickly heading down the hall. The catgirl.she thought as she hurried away, feeling slightly sick to her stomach. Cyborgs couldn't feel right? Still...to destroy it like that...She shook her head, trying to get the thought out of her mind.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top