The Manor (Archives III)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives III)

Post by Rein on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 am

Rein looked over at Sam and spoke, "You may roam as you like, help Kitten with anything if you see that she needs it, and come when called to do a task or to be here. Otherwise you are free to act and be on your own." With that he moved over to his chair, sat down, watching Kitten playing with the ball and focusing on Kat's transformation.

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:09 am

Sam looked at Rein, nodding before watching Kitten. The ball was rolled to him, and he kicked it away. Kitten skidded a little as she changed direction to continue chasing the ball. As she continued, she would randomly jump over Rein's chair from various directions.
Sam winced a little as his stomach growled. When was the last time he ate? Fully given, he didn't need to eat, but having his personality once more made his body more aware of itself. He headed out of the room and down the stairs, sticking to the back staircase and hallway so he didn't run into anyone.

Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:35 am

Kara bit her lip and quieted her moans, but couldn't keep herself completely quiet, intense waves of pleasure radiating through her body. As his fingers trailed between her legs she couldn't help but whimper happily. Surprised, her eyes went open and looked up at him. 'What do I do now? Do I accept him and become his play thing, or do I resist this amazing pleasure?' She wondered as she trembled with pleasure once again.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 am

Both demon siblings nodded as Murdoc spoke, Avi grinning a little, thinking Murdocs accent was funny.
Arcadian watched with interest as Kevin sewed the man up. Nodding in approvement as the wound disappeared. Noodle would have fainted if she had known about Murdocs injuries. Fainted or gone after the ones who did it. She had a samurai like loyalness about her. Arcadian looked at Murdocs arms again, all healed.Then turned back to an excited looking Avi.

Last edited by kittenxkawaii on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 am

He blushed as he caught the last bit of what Fala had said to him. The thought of he and Danni in the hot springs together did sound nice. But he didn't feel as though it was time to go that far...well...they could wear swim suits.
He was quick to make his way up the stairs and down the hall towards his room, noticing Missy sleeping but didn't dare to wake her due to fear of being beaten.
He lightly knocked on the door before entering. "I'm sorry. I lost track of them and didn't realize I had been out for so long." He felt terribly guilty.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 pm

- -

"That's okay." She glanced at the man. "You're cute when it comes to animals." Was she hinting at the fact that she knew what Griffith was doing?

Wait, what? Very confused eyes looked at the time that read on Abel's watch. How the.. Reeve's brows furrowed together. Did he skip a day? Well, it was possible; easy to blame on magic at least. Either way, it made him want to question his mental health a bit. "I'm not hungry right now." He was kinda looking forward to Abel's idea, now he's just better off filling out that damn paperwork. Tuesti wandered to the kitchen since that's where Abel had in mind of going. He reached up and fiddled with the tags on his collar, one in particular being a brass cog. It was just large enough to fit the tip of his index finger. Reeve did just that, now pressing his thumb to the outside edge with the ridges while pushing it up to make the charm spin around the digit. This was surprisingly therapeutic...so he continued to do it.

KT sighed and looked at the floor.

"The game room sounds okay." Ash smiled a bit and headed towards there, leading Zane, Neo, and KT as he braced himself for any possible awkwardness. KT was going to be really shy which was going to make it hard to have any sort of fun until she was able to socialize more.

Pikachu hopped off of Ash's shoulder, walking ahead of the small group.

The young woman's tail swayed behind her, ears twitching a bit, catching odd sounds once in a while. As she followed the group, KT would occasionally glance up at Neo and Zane but made it nonchalant.

Holy shit! 2D immediately hopped off the bed and ran at the weird little dot. "MEW!" The little kitty wanted to catch whatever it was.

- -

[Sorry it took me forever. It's hard to concentrate sometimes when I'm not home.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:21 am

Ceili smiled and then followed after him. When she saw Missy asleep in the hallway, she frowned, but decided not to wake her up. The woman had a sword and knew how to use it. That was dangerous already. "I hope she will be alright you know? It isn't healthy to sleep out in the hallway like that." Ceili said looking at Missy one last time before she found herself staring at Radio's door. She then nodded quickly and knocked quite loudly on the door. "Mistress~ Are you awake?"

"It is nice to see her happy and with someone. Especially with him being back." Ami said while going over to her walls and watching the notes play the song she was composing again. "This song is missing something, but you know what, for now, it will be put on hold. I want to hear another song." She waved her hand and watched as the notes changed to a different song. The music box version of Magnet to be exact.

"Yup~ I got her keys and we can head out to spend some time together alone for a bit. Come on." She said while smiling and holding up the keys for Leon to see in plain sight. She jingled them a little and then walked toward the front door with a smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:44 am

Two cloaked figures appeared in the middle of the second floor hallway. No part of them was showing from the cloaks, their faces hidden by shadows.
"We're going to get in trouble. We don't even have a fraction of our magic."
"We'll be quick! I just need to see if he's alright. Besides, don't you want to know what's happening to Cei and Radio?"
"Yes but.....god damn it Kitten, we're gonna get caught!"
"Shut up! You don't want us getting caught then don't be a dumb ass. Now come on."

The voices sounded familiar, as the two figures went down the hall towards Arcadian's room. The one phased through Arcadian's door, then came out once more.
"He's not there. Damn it! I have no idea where to look for him."
"We don't have time. We should leave."

Murdoc grit his teeth against the stitching, sweat beading on his brow. Once Kevin was done, he pulled his arms back and rolled his sleeves down once more. "The kids are olready at the truck. We need ta git going. Come on Arcadian."
"Hold it!" Kevin scowled as Murdoc stood. "Sit your ass back down. You have multiple breaks in your arms." He watched Murdoc ignore him. "Murdoc! Damn you!" He huffed, looking at Avi. "Come on. We don't have a lot of time. I'm driving." He left the room behind Murdoc.
Blaze looked at Avi before kissing her forehead. "Be careful. I have to stay out of sight, because I'm too known for....well, a lot." He shook his head. "Kevin's pretty safe to be with, just try not to...errr...insult his friends."

Fala shook her head. "It's no big deal. He just got finished drawing a picture of me when you came." She smiled before biting her bottom lip. "So, about that restaurant. I'm kinda hungry." She smiled sheepishly. "I can come as long as I'm dressed, right?" She spun around, showing off her outfit for his approval.

He couldn't hide his amusement as she whimpered and trembled at his touch. So much for her being afraid of him. He rubbed her between the legs a little more before removing his hand, undoing her pants and pushing them down just slightly, but not quiet off her hips yet. Yellow eyes looked into her own. "You're cute when you whimper and moan like that." His hand traveled down her pants, his fingertips running along the fabric of her underwear.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:50 am

Kara trembled more and sighed lightly when he removed his hand, only to continue by starting to take off her pants. She let out a soft no in response, but her words were so quiet that she wondered if she truly wanted him to stop. Once his fingers reached her underwear she lightly pulled on her bindings again, but this time it was more out of reflex than a desire for him to stop. The last of her will power faded away as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Please treat me well." She finally replied, unsure of how he would take her words.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:57 am

Missy's ears twitched a bit, she was slightly annoyed. There were voices waking her from her slumber. Well, she knew it was he own damn fault for sleeping in the hallway, but she couldn't help it. She was much to tired to even fully wake and attempt to go to her room.
Those voices were familiar, and she would of bet her money on guess who it was...but damn. Sleepy...
The male took a notice for the two cloaked figures that appeared in the hallway. He didn't really say anything as he held onto Cei's hand a bit more and waited to Radio to open her door.
How would she react to such news? Would she be upset that Cei had been taken by him 'relationship-wise'?

So she knew? "Thanks. Though she turned ut to be slightly more." Which wasn't a bad thing, but it did take him aback. It stratled him to tell one the truth. The male made his wa next to the other and set his sketch book on the bed, now sprawling out on the bed. "Gave me a slight fright. I thought she was going to attack me." Being attacked by a actual leopard would mean he would of been sent to the hospital.
After setting the glasses and bottle down on the table, Abel began to gather pots and pans to cook as well as the ingridents: eggs, bacon, stuff to make muffins, and potatoes. He then washed his hands throughly.
Filling a pot with water and setting it on the stove, he sat down and quickly pilled the potates before washing them off and putting them into the pot. "Are you sure? Today we're going to have eggs,hashbrowns, bacon, and some muffins." Abel flashed the other a gentle smile before turning to the muffin ingridents and began to get started on the muffin mix and stuff.

Yamazaki followed the teens, keeping slightly close to KT. He was honestly surprised at the fact Abel had asked to watch the two since Abel didn't really talk to him all that often.
He needed to talk to Reeve and Abel soon. Maybe he could ask Missy to take over when their paths crossed. It's not that he didn't enjoy their company, cause he honestly did, it's just that Ash was Missy's student and KT and Missy got along. He'd text her but he wasn't sure if she was awake or not. "So, Zane...was it? Who exactly are you?" More like 'What are you' but Neo didn't wish to sound rude. "Are you a spirit? Demon? Angel?"

(Sorry if Abel's is a little rushed. In school.)

Last edited by Miss SephyLover on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 am

Arcadian's eye twitched a little. Someone was in his room....when Murdoc spoke he blinked, whatever presence he felt now gone. He nodded, following him.
Avi nodded. "I'll be good, promise."she grinned, prancing over to Kevin. Her grin was sweet and sincere but it was hard to believe her..

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:46 pm

David frowned, exhaling a sharp breath. "Haven't I already?" He leaned over to nip her ear, his rough voice low. "I could have ripped your clothes apart and taken you. Using your body for my pleasure, pounding deep inside of you, not caring if I hurt you. Ripped your skin apart as I clawed and bit you, ripping you apart as I slammed myself deeper and deeper." His voice was dark, as sensual as it was almost threatening. "But yet, you still have your clothes intact, and I haven't even whipped out my cock yet. Lucky you." His fingers teased her clit on the outside of her panties, slowly stroking her in small circles.
( ^ proof that Des has been reading way too many romance novels lately)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Kara blushed deeply and let out a soft purr as he nipped her ear. "No, You haven't, and I-I am thankful for that." She said, clearly terrified by his words but continued to explain herself. "I am assuming that you aren't going to let me go after this so I am happy that you are being so kind." She moaned at the end as he gently stroked her clit. "I-I guess I am finally submitting myself to both you and this wonderful pleasure fully." She finally admitted quietly, knowing that her resistance was futile.
[more like date rape novels? Razz]

Last edited by Puppy_Heather on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a little detail. ^^;)

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 pm

-

"Yeah, just watch out for her. She could be trouble." She snickered a little but she looked a little sad. Danni knew something was going on and she was being left out. "If we ever have kids, promise me that they would never be left out of anything thing even if we got separated." Separated? As if that would even happen, but still.

He knew better than trying to resist Abel's cooking. "Okay I guess I'll have a little." If Reeve couldn't finish it, at least he tried. He returned the smile, watching the older man with fond eyes.

The whole time she sat in darkness. No light was even filtering through the windows. It seemed like forever she just laid in bed, listening to music, and when that got boring, she would listen to the sounds around the manor. No sleep, at all. Radio would have gotten up to check on Cei but her instincts told her she was safe. She winced to herself at the knock on the door. It was quite loud. Slowly she made her away to the door, clad in black cargo pants and a black wife-beater that seemed to be a little bit big on her. Radio opened the door to see Ceili and Vince. The hallway light was bitter to her eyes, she had to look away. "Hey."

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Hungry......
Kitten stopped chasing her ball, letting it roll into the pool again as she frowned. She'd get it later. She slinked over to her pedestal, hopping on to of the edge. Chicken, tuna.....no milk? She frowned; she wanted milk. Wasn't milk downstairs? Sam went downstairs, she could follow and make him get her milk.
She headed out of the room, going down the stairs on all fours. She followed the back hallway, following Sam scent, but stopped. Two cloaked figures stood in front of her. Her ears went back; something was wrong here. She felt....icky. Something about these two made her extremely uncomfortable. She crouched, ears flat, tail puffed.

"I don't wanna leave without seeing him! I just want to make sure he's....." Her sentence stopped. What was that hissing sound? She looked behind her, staring at an extremely pissed off Kitten.
"Damn it! I knew this was a bad idea." The male grabbed the others arm, the only glimpse of anything under their cloaks, and dragged her through the door next to them, which happened to still be Arcadian's bedroom.
"We'll hide in here until she leaves. She probably won't come in here."

Sam stopped in the hall, feeling the presence of people in the kitchen. Damn it! He really didn't want to deal with anyone right now. He sighed, backtracking a little until he was in the back hall, a hall hardly anyone used, and sat against the wall. He'd wait it out for a few minutes.

Murdoc stopped in front of the front doors in the lobby, waiting for Arcadian to catch up. He pulled out his cell, checking the screen for any new messages, before sliding it back in his pocket. "Yeh need anyfink before we go?" He asked Arcadian as soon as the male was within earshot.
Kevin nodded, then headed out to the lobby, not caring if Avi was behind him, just heading straight past Murdoc and outside. He stopped in front of his pink lamborghini, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He hardly smoked, but when he ws stressed enough, one didn't hurt, right? He popped the end of the cancer stick in his mouth, pulling out a lighter to light it.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:51 am

Kin nodded as he listened before heading to the restaurant as he motioned her to follow, "What are you in the mood for Fala. I can make chicken, fish, anything you would like as long as i have the ingredients," he said before opening the door for her as he made his way behind the counter and started the equipment to let it heat up. "How have the other two been?" he asked thinking about the other feline residents of the springs.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilim on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:59 am

How the kitten reacted to the laser pointer had brought immediate amusement to Elias, a small smile beginning to tug at his lips due to it. "So silly." As if suddenly distracted by something, which he was, Elias removed his finger from the button as the red dot disappeared before the kitten he was once playing with. "I wonder where Missy is." Before leaving the room, he trotted his way towards the kitten and scooped him up into a hand. "Come on, let's go see." He tossed the laser pointer onto his bed with the rest of his stuff and left the confines of the bedroom, his blue eyes darting around the hallway until they found themselves on Missy, slightly confused as to why she was sleeping there of all places. "Does she know what a bed is?" Elias rolled his eyes and carefully made his way towards Missy, noticing a few people in the hallway in which he occupied at the moment but kept to himself as usual, not to be rude or anything, he was just a tad bit shy sometimes. "Okay then. Um, Missy?" He kept his distance in seeing she was equipped with a weapon and surely he didn't want to startle her awake while she had it in her possession. "Psst, Missy? Wake up?"

Nephilim

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Arcadian's brow raised. "One moment please...I left the door unlocked."he poofed away, appearing in his room, quickly pinning one of the figures down and sending out a smoky rope that wrapped around the other ones neck, pulling the figure down to the floor as he kept the other pinned. He was growling furiously, his eyes dangerously red as the room shook and the shadows in it started to twist. "WHO SENT YOU?"he growled out, his voice taking on two tones as he looked back and forth between the two figures. He tightened his grip on the one he was pinning down, still growling. He wasn't in the mood to deal with assassins...if these even were assassins...
Avi followed on tip toes silently. He didn't seem to be in a very good mood, and she felt like she'd caused enough trouble already. Her eyes lit up a little at the sight of the car. Another car ride!! In a pink car!!! she grinned happily like a little kid.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:11 pm

2D sniffed the ground where the dot was. Where did it go? He squeaked at Eli when being picked up, a bit confused. Soon he realized they were heading out into the hallway where Missy was sleeping. Eh? The kitten wriggled himself out of the young man's arms, dropping to the floor with a soft thud. He pawed over to the neko, nuzzling against her leg. "Mew~."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:41 pm

The SOLDIER grumbled a bit as she heard a voice. The feline was reluctant to be p.ulled from her dreams be in the end, she woke.
Blue turned eyes fluttered open, only to notice Elias and 2D, whom was nuzzling her. "Yes, Elias? Is everything okay?" She was still pretty tired but knew she had to wake up.
Hands reached over and stroked the kitten. "Sweetie, do me a favor and stop. We can trust Elias." At least, she hoped that Elias could keep a secret...just this one little silly secret.
After the Miffins were made and poured into the muffin pans, Miyazaki slipped them into the over on high so that they would bake faster. "How do you want your eggs?" He said as he poened the pack of Bacon and put them in the the pan. Not long after, the smell of mouth watering bacon filled the house. Well....almost illed the house.
Her nose twitched as the smell of bacon reached her sense of smell from the second floor. Ooooh~ damn. Now I want some bacon...maybe with a bit of ham...and some over easy eggs. Maybe some bread on that to make it into a sandwich. Her stomach growled and her eyes flickered into cat slits for a moment. Oh her 'beast' was hungry.
"K-kids?" He never heard Danni mention kids before, so the fact that she mention he and her having kids together made him happy. "Of-of coarse. I wouldn't have it anyother way. Though us being seperated would be pretty impossible at this point." Griffith took notice of how sad she was and sat up. Now caressing her face gently. "Danni, what's wrong? Please tell me." As her boyfriend, he felt responsible for her emotions.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rein on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Rein smiled as to himself as he enjoyed the new situation developing. Sending a message to Sam, Rein spoke through Sam's collar. "Look up the stairs to where Kitten is, she followed after you and has met some interesting intruders. Make sure she is fed and while you are at it you will find something interesting in the two new figures." Rein smiled to himself and looked in on Kat, she was nearly completed, her past did not matter to her even though she remembers it all, what matters now is obedience to Rein. With a last check he opened the doors of the conversion chamber and let out Kat from inside. Directing her to "Go to Kitten, she is on the second floor hallway, Sam will be with her shortly, make sure she is fed and taken care of as she interacts with others downstairs."

Rein

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Due to being pinned to the ground, the hood of the cloak fell back. Sam? Well, he looked like Sam, but the aura was slightly off. It was similar, but not fully Sam's. Blue eyes glanced over to the other cloaked figure. "I told you this was a bad idea!"
She clawed at the rope, whimpering a little.

Kitten growled and hissed, prowling in front of Arcadian's door. They would come out. There was something wrong with those....things. She felt it, they weren't right. She didn't want them here, didn't want them near her, but they were still in the building, and she had to get them out.
She padded around, pacing in front of the door on all fours, tail still bristled and ears still down. She ignored the other voices in the hall, not concerned with them. She only wanted to chase out the two things that were hiding from her.

Sam blinked, nodding slightly as he got up from his spot on the floor. He headed upstairs, finding Kitten in the second hallway. He frowned; what was up with her? He looked at the door. The 'two figures' Rein was talking about must have been in there. He went to the door, listening for a moment. He heard voices....wait, huh? He blinked a little; why did the voice he just hear sound like...him?
Kat obeyed without question, not fully aware of her surroundings until she found herself going down the stairs. She paused momentarily to get her bearings before continuing down the stairs, past the three in the middle of the hall and stopping when she found Sam and Kitten. She looked at Kitten, frowning before looking up at Sam. "What's wrong?"
Sam glanced in Kat's direction before concentrating on the sounds on the other side of the door. "Not fully sure. We have...guests it seems." He scowled. "Somethings not right here."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Fala purred a little at the sound of food. "Mmm, fish would be amazing. I like salmon the most." She followed him, leaning on the counter. "Eh, they're ok. We've kinda been doing our own things, so I'm not sure where they are at the moment. I think Aubrey said something about leaving the grounds for a while. I'm not sure if he left yet or not."

David sighed a little, his warm breath fanning over the girl's ear. He reached up with his free hand, taking a nipple between his fingers and pinching lightly, pulling and rolling it between his fingertips. "I will let you go when I see fit. Now, I believe your talking too much again." He gave another pinch on her nipple before flicking at it, his other hand still rubbing between her legs.

Kevin heard her approaching and opened his door. "Get in. Don't scratch anything." He got in the drivers seat, shutting the door, but being careful not to slam it in anger. Her rarely used this car; hell, he rarely used any car, so he tried to be gentle when he did use one.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Kara's ear's twitched and whimpered softly at his blowing. She purred a little louder, loving how he played with her ears. "I-I'm sorry." She whispered and quiet herself and trembled in his arms, moaning and squirming at his amazing touch. Her legs instinctively, only to be stopped short of keeping his hand between her legs.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 am

"Good day Mistress~ You don't look well.....Have you been to sleep at all?" Ceili said while removing her hand from Vince's and holding Radio's face carefully in her hands. She then frowned and sighed. "Mistress, have you been sitting in the dark again? That's not good for your sight when it comes to switching to the harsher lights of the hallway. But, we have some good news to tell~ Vince and I are dating now. Also, is it possible to talk to you privately for a few minutes? I need to explain something since you might be confused from my behavior from earlier." She said, biting her lip slightly at the end worried slightly that she wouldn't know how to say it or that Radio might not believe her.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top