The Manor (Archives III)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives III)

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Arcadian appeared, smoke covering his body for a breif moment before it faded out to reveal his tailored black pinstripe suit. He adjusted his cuff links, looking around. He was supposed to be here right? He sighed, what a bother.

Avi huffed. "You're probably right..." she thought a moment, grinning a little at the question. "We can feed many ways..though sex and soul eating are more..effective. We can gain energy just by being near someone. Blood drinking works too...in emergencies anyway, though its frowned upon.Then normal things..eating food, drinking water..works a little bit. souls and sex though..they work the best."she answered, her head laughing darkly when she remembered the last soul she ate...Dru.
Noodle wrinkled her nose. "Nuffink, always nuffink."he wouldn't tell her if it was something bad anyway. she walked over to the stairs, not phased by the haunting that breifly went on in the lobby. she knew that aura all too well. "I'll find you later!." she called out to 2-D, heading up the stairs to put up her stuff.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

A council of a medical board sat in front of Arcadian, "Glad you are being punctual for this review Arcadian. We have the security footage from the operating room you used and we are at odds about revoking your medical license," the head doctor spoke as the male appeared, "What you did was extremely unprofessional using hospital property to do and unauthorized operation on not one but men," he added as the other doctors on the board nodded to what he was saying. "What do you have to say for yourself?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Kin nodded as he listened, "One of the reasons Ayami and I took you in was the fact that you feed on energy and I have been problems with overloading but I not sure about having sex with you since of what you are," he said truthfully, "Though Ayami is fine with it as long as she gets to have fun as well.." he added looking down recalling the recent time between his wife and the leopard shifter in the spring. "But I want to ask you if you wanted this since you don't seem happy to belong to us."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:43 pm

How long has she been out for? Danni couldn't tell but it was the best sleep she's had in ages. A little while after Griffith had left, she awoke to the note. A sleepy smile graced her lips and took the time to bathe and dress. The demon now awaited for her lover's return, quite curious as to what he's up to.

"Awright." 2D grinned and nodded. Taking the time to wander into the kitchen. His grin widened when seeing Missy, Ceili, and Vince. "'Ello." He greeted them, then black eyes looked to the food. "You make this?" He looked back at Missy, stomach growling.

Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Kat appeared in her room, sighing. She looked around for a moment before leaving the room, heading down the hall to Datenshi's room. She knocked on the door, hiding a wrapped box behind her back.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Datenshi woke up looking around his room a bit bored without Kat around. He sat up running an hand through his hair before starting to get dressed opting for a pair of black slacks and a matching button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He walked out his door spotting Kat making her way toward him, "Hey it has been awhile. I have been getting bored," he said stifling a yawn with his hand.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Kat opened her mouth to say something, but paused. Wait, when had she gotten loving towards him? She was used to them bickering, her being a bitch to him. Had what happened at the party changed that much? She blinked, then thrust the box to him. "Here. I got it for you for Christmas. Sorry it's technically late." She felt a little shy around him now she noticed, and she hated that feeling.

http://p.lefux.com/61/20100903/A2602000EX/cross-pendant-necklace-titanium-steel-men-1-Gallay.jpg < gift
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Datenshi took the box scratching the back of his head, "Sorry I couldn't get you anything," he said open the the box and looking at the necklace, "Kat this is wonderful," he really couldn't put into words how much he liked it. He reached behind his neck taking his usual pendant off and put the one she bought him on . "Thank you," he added not knowing what to do really. He thought for a moment and embraced her bringing his lips to hers. "I really like it."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Kat watched him put it on, slightly relieved that he liked it. She didn't know what he would have liked, and that was a wild guess really. As he kissed her, she blushed slightly. "I'm glad you like it. And you didn't have to get me anything." Cheapskate...
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:31 am

"Well, first to explain my actions, I was mearly abiding by our own laws. Those two men I preformed the procedures on were criminals who attempted to destroy my property.I have evidence as well as witnesses who will testify against them. They were tried by the crown and found guilty. As such I took it upon myself to give them equal punishment..something I do have a right to. I assure the procedure was done up to standard, meaning they will heal up nicely. I even gave them the pain medication." he smiled, charmingly. "Though I understand two at a time is unorthodox, I felt in the current situation it would be more thorough if they both underwent the operation at the same time."he finished, looking up at them, keeping the charming smile.

Avi grinned, thinking a moment before she spoke. "sometimes I don't think your using me to my full potential." Her voice snickered. "You two are nice....I'm not used to that."

Noodle traveled upstairs, finding her room. she sighed happily, setting her stuff by the door and going over to flop on the bed on the floor. she kicked off her shoes, feeling a little guilty for walking on the tatami mat floor in them. she got up, setting them outside her door. she peeked out the door, looking up and down the hallway. 2-D had shown himself...but where was the satanist?

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 am

The lead doctor sighed, "You are not in your homeland Arcadian you have to follow the laws of the land at which you are staying. If those men were to press charges this hospital could lose all our funding. Think before you act," he rebuttal, "And even so if they did personally wronged you what you did was not up to the oath. Medicine is to heal and help not as a tool of punishment. But I feel I am wasting my breath since I have a feeling you have had this speech before from Dr. Samael," he added. "You are suspended until further notice. If you are found practicing while under suspension you will lose your license. That is all you are dismissed."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 am

Datenshi sighed, "I will make that up to you somehow. Can't b a proper boyfriend without being able to get his girlfriend nice things right?" he asked with a slight frown, "If there isn't anything you want me to do for you just ask," he added.

Last edited by Night Zalkova on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:04 am

Arcadian bowed, still smiling. "Thankyou gentlemen, I assure you it won't happen again." he turned and walked out, grinning to himself as he began to fade back to the mansion.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:53 am

Kat sighed. "Datenshi. I was thinking. You and I both know that I'm just not acting like a mistress, and you're just not slave material. Do you want me to just drop the title all together and just be boyfriend and girlfriend?" She tilted her head a little bit, curious of what the male thought of the idea. She tried to be a Mistress over him, but he didn't quiet act as if he wanted it.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Datenshi nodded while he listened to her, "I think it would be easier for the both of us. We wouldn't have troublesome titles in the way. Though it will still be on paper until we change that I think that would be for the best," he said before remember he suggested they do that a while back, "Looks like I make good decisions after all," he added laughing lightly.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Kat sighed. "Can you blame me for wanting such a cute lap dog." She smiled innocently before shaking her head. "Besides, I didn't want to be like my sister and ditch the responsibilities she took on." She frowned a little, slightly concerned for Kitten. No one had heard anything, not even Kevin would tell her any details, and she hated being left out of the loop.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Sam sighed as he laid back on the bed, throwing his arm over his eyes and sighing. A least those pills were helping settle his stomach.
"I'm player hatin' ya'll so much so I won't stop
You'll never really know....."

He sat up a little, blinking as he heard the music. That was way to raw to be a music player.
"Out of the frying pan and into the fire
Nobody knows me 'cept me and my mother
Out of the frying pan, into my Mercedes
This is the dope shit for me and my lady...."

Sam got out of bed, going to the door and opening it to go down the hallway. As he figured, the music was coming from Blaze's room. He knocked on the door and waited till it was silent until opening the door.
"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" He said as he walked in, looking at his brothers. Blaze leaned on the mic stand.
"The castles on lock down so we figured we'd practice here instead."
Sam shook his head. "We brought Kitten here. She wasn't going to make the trip to Empire, plus we had guys tailing us."
Blaze chewed on his lip. "That bad huh?" At Sam nod, Blaze winced.
Sam glanced off to the side, looking at Viper, then frowning as he remembered the conversation they had earlier.
"Hey Blaze?" Blue eyes seeked out the brother once more. "I'm....sorry. About telling Kin, I mean."
Blaze waved a hand as he straightened up. "Don't worry about it dude. I know why you did it. Just give me a little warning next time, yanno?" He forced a smile, but Sam could tell he wasn't fully ok. Probably wouldn't be for a while.
The blond sighed a little, looking at the open bedroom door. "Just try to keep it down, ok?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERmvCTn1dI
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:36 am

"A soft song between two players. That sounds wonderful." She said with a giggle. She then smiled at Heavenly. "I'm glad Heavenly likes me too. She is such a pretty bird." Ceili said with a smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 am

Vince nodded to 2D, sliently greeting him. The parakeet tweeted a few times before fluttering over onto Cei's shoulder, the diamond nechlace around the blond's neck had caught her eyes. The bird was careful to not fall off the shoulder as she reached out and grabbed the daimond with her beak. The ex-assassin smiled and shook his head. "I'm sorry. Heavenly has a bad habit of grabbing shiney things that don't belong to her." Heavenly, on the other hand, did not care for she was too hypnotized by the sparkle.
Missy smiled when she saw 2D enter. "Yes, I made it for you but was sure to make extra incase other's wanted some. Please, help yourself, Stu." The neko bit her bottom lip, hoping that the food was okay for Stuart. "There's some rice if you want that to go with the gumbo."

(Next post, I'll have Griffith pull up.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 pm

He watched the food, curious and hungry. 2D got a bowl and put some of the food in it, grabbing a utensil too. He purred contently as he tasted it. "Delicious~." He man nuzzled her, his tail finding Missy's.

[DX Crap post. Headache'd.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:13 pm

A brand new car pulled up in the car park, a Honda CRZ Concept...black. And who else would be driving this car but Griffith.
He made haste as he was quick, but careful, to grab the flowers and treats and the boxed pup. He stuffed the beignets into his pockets and placed the round metal container of sweets between his side and his arm. The flowers were held gently as the boxed pup was held safely in the other. With the push of the wireless controler, he locked the car up and headed into the manor.
Though he was in a hurry, he was careful to not drop anything as he climbed the stairs.
Soon, a knock came at the door before he walked in. "Miss Danni, I'm back. And I've brought gifts." The goth held out the flowers toward Danni with a sheepish smile to go with. "I...I hope you like them."

(Sorry guys. Griffith got impatient and begged me to post for him. Though I'm going to wait for the other posts. ^^ I don't wanna go ahead without you guys. <3333 )

Bouquet: http://www.weddingandpartynetwork.com/gallery/photos/2443

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:05 am

Ceili looked up and waved with a smile at 2D noticing he was wearing the necklace she gave him as a Christmas gift. "Oh, you are wearing the necklace 2D~ I'm glad." She said with a grin and then looked at Heavenly on her shoulder. She then laughed and reached up, petting the bird lightly on the head. "I don't mind. As long as she doesn't take it from my neck we are good. It was a present from Missy." She said with a smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 am

The neko grinned and nuzzled him back. "Oh! I'm so glad." Her tail latched onto his quickly and swayed. "I was so scared of messing up. You made my day, Stuie." The feline motioned to a empty chair at the table. "Please, sit. I was in the middle of making a cake. It'll be a while." The SOLDIER heard her name get mentioned from Cei's mouth and she grinned triumphantly. "And it looks evey good on you." Another giggle and she went back to watching the cakes in the oven for a bit before going to make the peanut butter icing.
"Missy is right. It really brings out your radiance, Miss Ceili." And that was no lie. Vince never lied unless it was to protect someone from something bad. One of the qualites most people liked in the young man was his honesty.
Missy was quick to remember Vince's gift and snagged the bag from Stu and pulled out the Bird book before setting it down on the table and going back to the icing.
Vince smiled at the book before looking over his shoulder. "Thank you very much." His attention looked to Ceili and then back to the book. "Do you have a favorite animal?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Datenshi shrugged, "If you would have I would have just went on my way. I am not broken like the one she took in. Good kid a bit rash though but he has a noble heart rather taking the pain of other upon himself then seeing them hurt," he said reflecting on what he thought about the vertically challenged chef. "But I like it this way too," he said scratching the back of his head, "Um so what do you want to do now then?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

She wasn't going to say anything about Kin, not knowing him well enough herself. "I don't know. What do you feel like doing?" She tilted her head curiously.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top