The Manor (Archives III)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives III)

Post by Serenity Achkey on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Serenity nodded her head, not asking anything further about John. Though, its not like she woulda had the chance since Sam nearly ran over Arcadian to get to her and John. "I basiclly begged him to give it a chance, to try for me. Because if all else fails and something happens id be willing to give the child up to someone close to me, or us... he got mad and basiclly said fine... he'd try but he wasn't gonna stick around well im pregnant because of the way i'll act and what not while being with child." She looked down for a moment. "I don't know where he went but he stormed off, im guessing he went to work. But ... who knows."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Sam sighed. "Serenity, just be careful with this, ok? I don't want to see my cousin hurt you over this, or hurt himself. It's bad enough he's still recovering from everything else that happened." He shook his head. "Don't be surprised when it doesn't work out." He turned, leaving her to talk with John again. "Just let me know when you want to have it."
John frowned. "Serenity, do you want to go somewhere and talk?"
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:40 pm

She crinckled up her nose listening to Sam. "Yeah, and Its not like I don't have anything to get use to or recover from..." After all she was standing there, still shadow, and werewolf and all this other great stuff that she had with no idea how to controll. She rolled her eyes at his remark. "Don't be surprised when it doesn't work out." She mocked, which.. should actually wouldn't be. She honestly, just felt better giving a life a chance to live rather than to kill it when it was inside her. "When I 'want' to have it?" She questioned aloud. She didn't expect anything different in a pregnancy, what did he mean by that? She just sighed, "Yeah, what ever.." She said watching him walk away. She turned to John, fingers rubbing her forhead, eyes closed tight for a moment listening to him. "It'd be much appreciated. But.. you don't look so good. I can come back later or something if you want? Would another time be more appropriate?" She asked softly opening her eyes to look at him.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:47 pm

"That's the only thing stopping me really, it causing trouble with either my kitten or the resident naga. I don't want to lose it. And yes, they can be adorable little trouble makers." She said with a smile and then went back to finish off the gumbo she was eating. Looking up briefly, she nodded with a smile. Once she finished her gumbo and she wiped her mouth carefully, she looked up at Vince. "To play a song with you would be nice. Never a violin duet, but I have played duets before. Do you possibly know of a song we could play together?" She said looking up at him. She was worried she would get too flustered and mess up or she wouldn't know the song he picked.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 am

Kin nodded, "Well she and I aren't really ones to want to be cruel to anyone. I was abused myself so I won't put someone else through that and Ayami would feel bad as well," he explained why, "Are you certain you still wish to be under us after what Pen did to Blaze?"

Datenshi shrugged,"Not really sure myself. I didn't have any plans today and didn't expect to run into you," he said running his hands through his hair. "Did you have anything in mind?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Arcadian managed to move away before getting ran over by sam. He grinned a little, poofing away to his room. It seemed as if it were one problem after another for sam to deal with. He lit a cigarette, going through documents that had been sent over from home.

she paused, feeling sick to her stomach. Pen did put Blaze in there..he was partly to blame right? Her head was spinning again, as she tried to get her other self to calm down. "I....feel as if you would be in danger if I still served you."she stated quietly. "I'm not....as mentally stable as i'd like to be."she concentrated hard on the table, not wanting to look at Kin. What would be better? serving the one that had a part in hurting Blaze? Or being mental and not owned by anyone? she twirled a strand of hair around her finger, lost in thought.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Kin nodded before rolling up the sleeve of his left arm showing his rune mark, "Avi you see this? This is a rune that was engraved into me to be able to protect me from danger. I'm not exactly helpless when it comes to fighting. Granted Jasper's evil personality did get the better of me," he said thinking about it, "But that isn't the point. Again I am sorry for what Pen did but he was tired of being disrespected. I'm a slave so I am used to it, Pen isn't" he explained.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 pm

"Magic pregnancies can be rushed. A simple ritual can make it so you can deliver the child earlier then nine months painlessly without a hitch." He stated almost mindlessly, staring at the hallway wall as he spoke. His blue eyes flickered to her once more as he seemed to snap out of the small trance he had entered. "It would actually be better for me and my brother to get some fresh air and something to....distract us." He opened the bedroom door a crack, but not enough for Serenity to see inside, speaking to his brother in shadow tongue. "Do you want to talk a walk and talk to Serenity with me?" There was a pause.
"Yeah, just give me a minute to clean up."
The younger nodded and closed the door again. "He'll be a minute."

Sam tried his best to ignore her mocking him as he headed to the staircase and went downstairs. Arcadian had vanished, which was good since Sam did not need anyone's help with anything. He was fine. He would deal.
He sighed, heading outside and walking to the restaurant, wanting to ask Kin about Blaze, as well as see if he would need the oven anymore. As he entered the restaurant, he headed to the kitchen, pausing in the doorway. He didn't say anything yet, would wait until Kin and Avi were done speaking before talking to Kin.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 pm

"Rush the pregnancy?" She asked mainly to her self as the younger John seemed to space out for a moment, but she didn't say anything, just waited for him to snap out of it. "Well then, I suppose I could help to distract you two. Maybe I can bake you guys some cookies or something in a while? Or any type of sweets you'd like. Its the least I could do." Serenity watched John open the door, but then talk in... shadow? She could understand him? Why could she understand him now? She was a bit shocked but just smiled, then waited for the older John's reply. Once the door was shut again she looked back to the younger John and nodded her head. "Understandable." She spoke quietly, and crossed her arms over her stomach, leaning on one hip. "You guys do like sweets right?" She wanted to do something nice for them.. anything really. He seemed so... drained and kinda depressed, and his brother sounded the same. "Or maybe I could help with something? I don't know.. but, if there is anything I could do for you guys just let me know."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:04 am

"I know your more than capable."she sighed a little, wondering for a split second who Jasper was. Evil eh? maybe it was him who told...taking note.. her voice hissed. Her eyes narrowed a little at the thought, but she shook it off." I understand that, really I do,"she paused, tapping her head. "But...I just...dunno...."she muttered, not really knowing what to do.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:00 pm

2D snickered at Vince, grinning around the utensil that was in his mouth. He didn't mean to act so immature but the way Vince had worded some stuff. Gosh that was priceless. He smiled at Missy, removing the utensil so he could speak. "S'very lovely." The blue took a better look at it and blushed, noticing how it hugged the neko's curves.

She blinked, holding the box with two hands, the lid floating off and dripping to the floor with the aid of her magic. Danni gave a delighted gasp. The puppy was still asleep. "A puppy..." Griffith had such good taste. German Shepherds were her favorite breed of dog...besides Hellhounds of course. "Oh Griff, you didn't have too~." Danielle looked up from the box, a pair of blue eyes looking at the man. "Thank you."

Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:02 pm

The male shook his head. "No. Not really. I only know how to play solo pieces. But I could show you how to play a few. Titanic and Devil's Trill are my specialty." He stood and at that moment, Heavenly fluttered from Cei's shoulder and onto his own. Vince picked up his violin case and smiled. "Is there a place you wish to play. If so, lead the way..."
Missy smiled and blushed a bit. "Thank you, Stuart." With a giggle, she returned to her work on the cake, now taking out one pan. "When you're done with eating, do you want to help me ice the cake?"

The goth smiled warmly. "No. Thank you. For blessing me with that smile of yours. To see it is all I really want." He looked to the pup then to her before leaning forward to kiss her gently. After awhile, he pulled away. "I hope he'l make you as happy as you make me."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:34 pm

"Yeah." He grinned cheerfully. Goes to show where Todd gets his cheery attitude from.

"You already make me the happiest girl in all the universes." Danni leaned forward, continuing the kiss.

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 pm

With a flick of the wrist, she managed to get the freshly baked cake out of the man and onto a glass plate. Yanno, those fancy crystal ones with the glass cover to go with? Yeah. One of those.
The neko reached out for the freshly made peanut butter icing and snagged a butter knife. "Ready when you are, Stu."

White cheeks turn bright pink at the kiss. It was amazing how much the pace of his heart beat picked up. One could say it was a bit faster that when she had surprisingly popped in outta no where the day she arrived.
Griff parted from the kiss and nuzzled her, fingers lightly playing with the huge rock dangling from her neck. "I'm glad." A amused chuckle came from him as he looked down at the sleeping pup, now petting it's tiny head. "I was hoping you could name him since I got him for you."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:11 pm

The younger John shook his head. "Don't worry about it. You don't have to do anything for us." The door opened as the older John walked out a moment later in clean clothes. The younger John smiled at Serenity. "Though cookies sound lovely right now." The stress was getting to them, and the sugar would help lift their moods at least a little.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Arcadian sighed, the politics involved in being a prince sucked. He poofed, appearing outside going to find a nice spot to chill. He rubbed the back of his head, finding a tree to sit under. Politics, a nearly dead slave, an depressed sister gave him quite a head ache. He lit his cigarette, taking an inhumanly long drag and exhaling a lush purple smoke.

Noodle tip-toed down the hall, hoisting her guitar over her shoulder. Did that thing ever leave her side? It was nearly the size of her. The upstairs seemed empty, untill she heard voices down the hall. she bit her lip, deciding to be brave and venture to the downstairs.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 pm

"The Devil's Trill can easily be twisted into a Duet. I have only heard it once played by two violins and it was amazing. We could go out into the lounge or the lobby and play there. I don't mind either place. If you want, I could play a solo piece for you too." She said with a smile, picking up their bowls and spoons and placing them into the sink. She then picked up her own personal violin and bow and smiled. "Out here, not too far just in case you know?" She said with another smile as she walked out into lounge from the kitchen.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Vince nodded and followed. "Yes. Here will do nicely." The man did not wait to take out his instrument from it's containment. I've played mostly for my enjoyment, but also for something for Neo to sing with."
He tightened up the knobs a bit before speaking up once more. "I would be honored if you were to play me something rather than me always being the one to play." Yes, not many did appreciate the sound of his violin other than Neo who had a deep love for any form of music. "Though if you'd like...I would like to play for you first....just to start off." Even though her offered, he did not wait to start playing the beginning of the Devil's Trill.
It was amazing really, like one could feel every vibration though every particle being produced by his violin. The melody being played was slow and sad...but the sadness coming from the one playing it.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:48 am

Kin nodded, "Well to be fair I am not to sure either. You would probably have a better time talking to Ayami then myself," he said scratching the back of his head before looking over at Sam, "Anything I can help you with Sam-sama?" he asked a bit confused with the shadow's point of staying silent until then.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:55 am

she zoned out, staring at the ceiling. "Hai hai."she said quietly, listening to what he said even though it looked as if her mind was elsewhere. Well, part of it was, growling quietly in the background, still angry but calmer whil she was talking to Kin. she kept her head rolled back, but her eyes fell on sam when Kin addresed him. Her bangs covered them for the most part as she kept her gaze on him.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:22 am

Sam took a step forward as Kin addressed him. "I wanted to talk to you when you had the chance." He simply stated. Like hell he would say anything about him being the reason Blaze was put in the oven. The succubus would probably rip his balls off, or worse, and like hell he wanted to deal with that.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Kin nodded, "Actually we were just finishing up here, Avi can you please clean up the kitchen while I am away talking with Sam?" he asked before getting up and walking over to the shadow heading out of the restaurant assuming he would follow.

After he was out of Avi's hearing range, "You must be careful Avi has been asking about the oven and I know you have a lot on your plate right now. I didn't say anything to her and she has seemed to calm down," he said before turning toward the shadow, "So what is it you needed to talk to me about?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Sam nodded and followed, giving a small smile to Avi as the left the kitchen. Once they were outside, he stopped next to Kin. "I figured she would be. Blaze is trying to avoid her now because he thinks that being with her is the reason he got in it." He shook his head and sighed. "I keep wondering why everyone is concerned about me...." He muttered, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He put the cancer stick to his mouth, holding it loosely between his lips as he pulled out his lighter. There was a small click as the lighter lit, the shadow putting it back in his pocket once the cigarette was burning evenly.
"I assume you heard about Kitten then?" He didn't know how many people knew, nor did he care. She was safe and healing, he did his job. Sure, he was worried about her, but he was sure she would be fine now.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:23 am

Avi smiled at sam as she stood up, brushing off her skirt. "Hai hai Kin-sama."she bowed slightly as they walked off. When they left she growled to herself, picking up everything and wiping off the counters. she turned on the faucet, and layed her head on the coolness of the counter, sighing as she squeezed in some dishsoap. 'Pathetic"her voice hissed.she moaned, banging her head a little against the counter to make herself shut up.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 am

He quickly finished eating and went over to the cake. Oh man it smelt really good. "Okay.." 2D picked up the knife, got some icing on it, and began to ice the cake. His thick brows furrowed together as he tried his hardest to make it look good. To be honest, it was coming out a bit retarded and awkward but he still tried.

Danni couldn't help but blush as well. Griffith was so special to her. He made her heart soar. No man could ever do that. Not in a million years. She glanced at the sleeping pup. "Hm..It'll be hard to choose." A soft smile graced her lips, watching the puppy lean into Griff's touch. Danni couldn't help but feel like a mother. It was like Griff was the father and the dog was the baby. Too adorable.

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top