The Manor (Archives III)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives III)

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:18 am

Arcadian appeared in the hallway, grinning to himself. How the hell did he talk his way out of that? He dusted himself of and headed to his room.

she bit her lip, and adjusted the mask on the side of her head. she was brave.Atleast, she'd keep telling herself that. she stepped out of the comfort of her room, and tiptoed down the hallway, exploring the mansion.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 am

A light blush blossomed on her cheeks as she heard them compliment her. "T-Thanks you two. I really do like the necklace. You have a wonderful choice in jewelry Missy." She said touching the necklace lightly enough to not disturb Heavenly who still had the jewel in her beak.
A quick spoonful of the gumbo and she looked up when Vince asked her favorite animal. She quickly swallowed before talking. "I like so many of them, but my favorites are cats, birds and mice. Most look at me strangely when I say mice, but I am in love with little mice. They are just so cute when domesticated. And I just have always kind of wanted one, but never had the guts to actually try and get one just in case someone completely freaked out on them. You know?" She said with a smile, the spoon in hand as she talked.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 am

Sam blinked as his cell vibrated. He pulled it out, looking at the message. "I have to go." He left his brother's room, turning into the hall and nearly running into Arcadian. "Oh, hey. Uh, thanks for the pills. I....just got a text from the Johns. They said they fixed Kitten up the best they could...." The blond then blinked. "Nice suit. Going somewhere?"
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 am

A tall dark skinned woman walked up to the manor, her ride pulling off again, leaving her there. She didn't mind nor did she care. She had everything she could possibly need on speed dial. A ride was easy to come by too it seems by the look of the number of vehicles around. Brushing a bit of her hair from her ebony eyes, she looked around. "Hmm, so this is Collar.Me Manor. Interesting, I wonder if there is a little pet or something I could pick up here. Then again, Leon is my main objective. Find Leon, then a pet. That's my goal and I am sticking to it." She said as she adjusted her corset, and finally stepped inside.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:13 am

"No problem," he smiled. He was a doctor right? well....kind of. He nodded when sam told him about Kitten. He had tried to not worry about that. "Just got back actually." he purred, grinning a little at Rayth's appearence."so....Kittens alive right?"he asked bluntly, the memory of Rayth not enough to get his mind off Kitten.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:34 am

Sam wasn't going ask as he nodded. "She's alive. Not sure how she's doing though. They said she was sleeping, but we can go see her." He frowned as he heard his brother start the song 'Bed of Roses'. Yeah, he wasn't coping as well as he tried to pretend he was. Then again, the blond wasn't either. The longer he waited, the less options he had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpqIs1s-RyI
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:45 am

"Good." was really all he could say. Untill her heard music. Was that Blaze? Wonder how that all turned out....his mind snapped back to Kitten. Blaze and Avi was a whole nother story.

((short >.< ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:28 am

Sam nodded. "I'm going to go check up on her. I guess I'll see you around if you don't wanna come." He headed to the John's room, not really bothering to look behind him to see if the incubus was following. He gently opened the bedroom door, frowning at the two wiped-out, pale and nerve racked twins. He scowled at them. "I would punish you two for not telling me Rein took her and possibly preventing this, but I think you two have suffered enough."
The twins knew they did wrong. They said nothing as Sam passed, going to the bed where Kitten slept. There was an iv in her arm, her skin was sickly pale, and her energy was a very weak hum. But the two had cleaned up the blood and bandaged the wounds she had. Unfortunately, time would have to heal her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:50 am

"I'll come."he said, not sure if sam had heard him. seemed he was just as worried as arcadian was. He held back, standing at the doorway, not wanting to upset magic balances or whatever it was that was hurting her earlier. He felt bad for the johns...and even worse for Kitten. He couldn't help but sigh in relief though...she was alive.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:01 pm

"Yeah I rilly do love it." 2D smiled and Ceili, now sitting down in the chair. He watched Missy do her thing in the kitchen, smiling a bit more, continuing to eat.

Danni got up from the bed, opening the door. "Griffith you silly man. You didn't have to get me anything~." But to be honest, she really really did love gifts. She took the flowers, smelling them before setting them on the nightstand. Mismatched eyes returned to Griffith, and then the box. "I wonder what's in there." She grinned, feeling a little excited.

Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Sam sighed, looking down at her; the way he looked at her, one would swear that he was staring down at his wife if they didn't know better. He brushed a loose hair away from her face gently, not wanting to wake her accidentally. Who knows how sensitive she still was.
There was a low beep as John looked at the gizmo he had. Another low beep. "Sam, can you leave the room please?" Another beep, a little louder, then another.
Sam looked over at him confused before his eyes went wide, quickly leaving her bedside and going to the doorway. He frowned. "I...can't see her until she heals more, can I?"
John sat up. "Until she heals more? No. Until you fix your little problem. Your magic is like a fucking hurricane right now, Sam. Arcadian can see her, we can be near her, anyone else that does currently have cosmic power can. You, though, don't have any control over your magic right now, so yes, you will be affecting her."
Sam glared at the younger twin. "Bite me." He turned and stormed off, miss stepping only a few steps away from the door and having to catch the wall to keep himself from falling.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Why was it he sudden;y felt the urge to go and get her a pet mouse? Maybe he wasn't to be friendly and show that he was very giving or something? He did not know himself. With another smile, he spoke. "Yes, they are rather cute. Mice sometimes manage to get themselves in a lot or trouble. I like to see them as adorable trouble makers." Vince chuckled to himself and scarfed his food down...though not in a sloppy way. He wiped his mouth with a napkin and looked back to Ceili. "When you are finished, we can go and play a bit if you'd like. Though, I have to be honest, I've never played with another before." In truth, he was sorta nervous that he would mess up and make a fool of himslef in front of the woman.
Missy looked over her shoulder to Vince and smiled that he and Cei were getting along much better than expected. Then her gaze went to 2D. "Stuart, what do you think of my shirt? I just bought it and wanted to get your opinion?"

"Well..." Griffith places the metal container on the bed and handed Danni with box. "To keep you safe and protected when I'm not here." The pup inside was still sleeping as far as Griffith knew.

(You can have control of puppy now. ^^)

shirt: http://postfashionism.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/black-slit-sleeve-dress-gestuz.jpeg

puppy: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/156/a/2/german_shepherd_puppy_by_aqua0615.jpg

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:19 am

At one point Serenity had opened her eyes during the teleportation, and was more than happy that she decided to keep them closed the rest of the time. She felt her head spining but kept her concentration on the image of her room before feeling ground beneath her feet again, releaving herself of her weightless feeling, and fell back on her ass do to slight surprise. She opened her eyes and with over due joy she squealed at the fact that she just teleported herself back to the manor, in her room. "Yes!" She squeeked before standing up again brushing her self off from the fall due to weak knees. She jumped a couple times excited before flopping back to land on her bed. Now she just had to wait for Jasper. Unless she did something realy quick? He never did say how long he'd take... nahh. After today, just laying there sounded especially nice, since her headache and dizziness started to play its part now. "Hmn~" She hummed closing her eyes, Jasper's glasses still shealding them.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 am

Jasper appeared in her room a moment later, a a duffel bag strung over his shoulder. It was odd how he could appear so....mortal sometimes. He dropped the bag on the floor, the thud it made made it obvious that it was only half full.
"Hey." He said as he went over to the bed, sitting down on the edge of it. "I've got about a half hour before I have to leave for work...." He frowned a little. "I think we should talk about what we're going to do about...." He didn't finish his sentence and instead chewed his bottom lip, but it was obvious what he was talking about. I can't be a father....
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Arcadian watched from a safe distance still, lost in thought. seeing a recovering patient was normal, but seeing one that he cared about was different. He stayed there, lost in thought untill sam nearly fell. He poofed infront of him, holding out his hands to make sure he didn't fall foward. He grinned a little, without thinking. "Now that we know the John's are taking good care of Kitten what about you?"he asked, noticing a bit of dried blood on the back of his wrist from his operation earlier.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Sam blinked, not knowing how Arcadian got there so fast for a moment before he remembered the male wasn't human. He glanced up, confused. "Me?" It took a second for his brain to register what he meant, then he shook his head, straightening himself. "I'm fine." It was obvious he was lying, but whether he was lying to Arcadian or himself more was unknown. He mumbled a thanks for the catch under his breath and sighed.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:21 am

Serenity was oblivious to Jasper's appearing in her room till she heard the small thud of his bag on the floor. She slowly sat up smiling at him as he sat down at the edge of the bed. But the soft happiness she had slipped away when he spoke about what they were going to do about "The baby...". She frowned a little and sighed nodding her head. "Alright.." She didn't even know where to start.. she didn't want to say something that would make him snap... again... She looked down pulling the sunglasses off slowly, keeping her eyes closed before letting them open slowly. It stung and gave her a head ache but it .. very slowly... started to subside.. for now it'd be tolerable. She looked up again, blinking a couple times before her shoulders slumped. "Obviously... after what happened... the last time I tried to say i wanted to keep it... you reacted in a way saying, or showing, that you don't have the same idea.. I know you don't want to be like your father was... but, we have people willing to help us, Jasper. If it gets so bad.... that your putting the baby in danger.. I can give the baby to Kin's family." She talked softly, looking up at him hoping he'd be able to handle this better than he did last time. She flinched once watching him, trying to make sure he was still.. well himself. "Why... why don't you want to be a father? Even if we have help..."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 am

Jasper sighed. "Serenity....I'm just not a kid person. It's just not in me to be able to show any type of....affection to.....nearly anyone, really." He sighed a little, looking at her. "Despite whether I try to put it in harms way, I'm not going to be able to show it any attention or love and affection a father should. It will just be the crying shitting thing I have to help take care of." He shook his head. "I'm just not the father type Serenity. Adopted, born, or otherwise."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:01 am

She looked down, feeling sadness over whelm her completely. She swallowed hard, "But then... why could you show me affection?" She pulled her eyebrows together thinking. "Its not like your incapable of it.. you just don't understand it.." She wished he'd at lest give it a try... like she said if they couldn't handle it, she'd be able to get someone to take the baby. She knew people that were close enough, like family... they'd take the baby if it wasn't right for them to have a child the way things worked inside Jasper head. "Whatever.... " She groaned gritting back tears. "Why do you have to be so stubborn? Your not even a slightest bit willing to try? If it honestly doesn't work up, i'd be willing to give the child up knowing you at least tried, for me."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 am

Jasper blinked. This baby thing was fraying his nerves. "Fine, you want me to try. Go see the Johns and tell them you want to have the baby. Right now. There is no way I'm dealing with you pregnant for nine months. All you'll do is whine and moan and complain." He got up, growling. "I'm going to work." He briskly walked over to the duffel bag, swinging it back over his shoulder and leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:14 am

Serenity was shocked at his reaction, not knowing weather to take it bad or not. She waited a moment, watching him walk away and then cringed at the door slam... not good. She covered her face with her hands, rubbing them over her cheeks and forehead. She slowly stood up, tumbling forward a bit before shuffling her feet to the door, opening it. She walked out and down the hall, making her way back to the John's room. She knocked on the door. "J-John?" She called through the door knocking again before biting her lip, hands rubbing up and down her arms and she shivered, thinking about what Jasper said... well, during the pregnancy she probably would whine and complain a lot... she couldn't blame him there.. but..... gah.. She needed some sort of support if he wasn't going to try and help her through it.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:18 am

The twins stared at the door. Slowly, the younger got up, going to the door and phasing through it. He looked nerve racked to hell, pale and slightly shaken. "What's up Serenity?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:27 am

She blinked watching the younger John phase through the door. She stepped back, hands resting on her elbows, crossed. "What happened to you?" She asked before shaking her head. "Um... i came here to tell you i'm keeping the baby?" She said softly before shrugging her shoulders. "Jasper isn't happy about it.. but.... well, yeah."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:18 am

Arcadian knew he was lying, but he looked to tired to bother so he decided to drop it. "If you need anything let me know ok?" he grinned a little, whiping the blood off his hand.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:48 am

Sam opened his mouth to speak before he heard what Serenity said in front of John's door.
"He what?!" Sam nearly ran Arcadian over to get to John and Serenity.
"Don't worry about it." Was John's mumbled reply to her first question before Sam stormed over.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top