The Manor (Archives III)

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Manor (Archives III)

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:58 pm

The older John nodded. "Ok." He went back to what he was doing.
"This isn't so bad, right?" Jasper reached over, tucking a strand of loose hair behind Serenity's ear.
The younger John came back in, going over and sitting on a stool next to the cot. "Alright, everything checks out fine. You can either have a happy healthy baby, or have a happy easy abortion." The older John handed his brother another small beetle. The younger nodded, then turned back to Serenity. "As for your wolf and shadow thing. We'll be giving you what is commonly known as the 'basic magics package'. Basically it's just a bit of magic, it will give you protection from light as well as it will switch your full moon shifts to magic shifts instead. Magic shifts run on fluxes of magically energy and don't happen too often. You'll be able to shift in and out of your wolf form at will as well. The other abilities you will gain are telepathy, average telekinesis, ability to manipulate your own magic energy to create barriers, energy pluses and energy blasts, levitation, which no one really uses much, teleportation, which is limited to places that you've been before or can picture clearly in your mind, and it will up your healing abilities that you got from the shadow and wolf transformation a little. Side effects are minor light headed-ness, slight exhaustion from your body trying to adjust to the new powers, and a slight feeling of over abundance of energy in your body. All side effects are temporary and will fade as your body gets used to the new powers, which only takes a couple hours. So, you ready?"

Last edited by KittenGrey on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives III)

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Serenity's eye brow raised as she watched the older John walk away, okay now she was lost. Did he need to use a needle or what? She just rolled her eyes and then looked to Jasper who was tucking her hair behind her ear. "Not really, since you came with me.. I... don't enjoy places like this very much." She admited before the younger John came back. She looked at him, listening to what he said about the baby. She exhailed with relief and just ignored the whole, weather they keep they baby or not thing... she had to talk to Jasper about that later. She just hoped it wouldn't end the same way it did yesterday. Once John began talking about the wolf thing and being a shadow it took her a minute to catch it all and think it over.. wait,.. she'd be able to do all that? Hot damn... maybe turning shadow wasn't such a bad idea? Though she wasn't looking forward to the couple hours of side effects that she would get after getting this 'basic magics package'. In the middle of John talking she looked at Jasper again, taking his hand for a bit of support then looked to John again. She made a funny face when he finally finished talking. "Um.." She wanted to laugh, cause if she was ready or not she still needed this 'package' or what ever the heck it was. "Yeah, im ready." She said softly and blinked a couple times, regoing over everything again inside her head. Would it be weird to say she was almost excited?

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Ceili nodded and walked over to the door, and heading out, closing the door behind her. She then went into her own room, stripping herself of the shirt to examine her body, noticing no wounds or blood apparent. "Huh. Inain must have been very careful when breaking the mirrors or Sam healed me up and cleaned me while I was unconscious. Oh well, I don't mind. But shorts, so I am not just wearing Sam's shirt for majority of the day." She said after turning away from the mirror and going over to her closet, pulling out a pair of black shorts and slipping them on.
Once she had the shorts and Sam's shirt back on, her hair pulled back into a bun, she was about to set out to get food and possibly something to do. She then saw her violin, grabbed it quickly, as she heard someone else playing it, even if was just barely. A duet to perhaps be played, or maybe just the knowledge of another player would be enough.
Leaving from her room, she walked down the hall, hoping to hear the violin again, but her stomach reminded her that food does come before violin playing and someone was making something delicious. Light steps down the stairs and she walked into the kitchen where she saw Missy cooking. "Hello Missy~ How are you?" She asked as she smiled at her friend.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:57 pm

"Alright. Expect another small bite then." He let the small beetle onto her once more, which skittered it's way to the spot right below her rib cage. There was a small pinch, then a warm tingling sensation spread through her body. The beetle beeped after a moment, then flew off and back to where the older John was at the counter. "All done. You can go now. Let us know what you want to do about the baby."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Serenity had her eyes closed once John placed the beetle onto her and it scurried up to its place. She felt the sting again, it made her flinch and then she felt a really warm fuzzy tingling sensation wash out over her body. She opened her eyes blinking a couple times. "Woah.. that feels weird.." She said softly before looking at the Johns. She very slowly sat up once John said it was done and that they could go. "When can I take the sun glasses off?" She asked not completely sure.. she knew the side effects would last a while but did it work emedietly on her eyes? She crinckled her nose before rubbing it to get some itchiness to go away. She looked to Jasper again and smiled a little starting to stand. Then the slightly light headness kicked in. She blinked and held her head for a moment.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:40 pm

"Give it a little bit love. You should be safe after an hour." He took her hand. "Besides, they look good on you."
"Oh! Almost forgot." John went in his pocket, pulling out another metallic beetle looking thing, about palm sized. "It's called a gizmo. Like a little hand held computer cellphone thing. Use it in emergencies. It flips open on the side and there's a keyboard, the wings flip up to make a flip cell. Have any questions, ask your boytoy."
Jasper rolled his eyes at the name. "Thanks John." His voice was laced with sarcasm.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Serenity smiled at Jasper's comment and just shrugged her shoulders. "Alright." She was taken by surprise and turned to John seeing him pull something out of his pocket. When he started explaining what it was she gently took it from him, flipping the wings open, then closing it to open it side ways. Her eyes widened looking at the thing. "Strange.." She said quietly before closing it and slipping it into her pocket. She looked up and started to laugh when he called Jasper her boytoy. "I'll be sure too." She said with a grin on her face before watching her 'boy toy's' reaction. She just shook her head squeezing his hand gently. "So, what was it that you wanted to show me, 'boytoy'?" She smirked trying to hold in her small laughter before biting her lip.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 pm

The neko looked over her shoulder and smiled at the blond. "Ceili, heya. I'm doing pretty good. Just trying to cook, I guess. It's almost done. If you want, I can serve you some Gumbo." Her attention turned back the the cake mix in the bowl and she began to stir. Once it was thick enough, she set the bowl back down and faced Cei. Her blue eyes blinked a bit. "A violin? I'm curious, why are you carrying it about?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:31 pm

"Mhm." He snatched up his keys before leaving the room. "Is there anywhere you'd like to go afterwards or before-hand?"

The Brit grinned from ear to ear, hugging onto Noodle. "I missed you!" 2D spoke happily. "'Ow'd you know I wos 'ere?" Wait, was Sam here? Ah he couldn't be assed to check. Noodle consumed all of his attention for the moment, but 2D was reminded that he needed to give Sam that gift from Missy. With the help of magic, a set of keys appeared in Sam's hand with a tag that read 'Merry Christmas! -Missy'. A key? Well what could that possibly go to? More than likely a vehicle. It shouldn't be hard to find if the blond went outside. The key matching the cover of the corresponding bike.

[Sorry if I left anything out or ignored any passer-bys. Will edit if necessary.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Sam was still trying to lock down coordinates of Kitten when....keys? He blinked, looking at the set of keys. From Missy? How'd she teleport them to him? Shaking his head, he set them down on the desk for a moment, still working on his gizmo before giving up. He grabbed the keys and went outside, hoping whatever the keys went to would be fast.
After going outside and finding the vehicle....yeah, that would be fast enough. Time to test drive it.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 pm

"Oooh~ That sounds wonderful Missy~ I haven't had Gumbo in a while." She said with a smile. "Oh, I heard someone else playing a violin and I had hoped to find them. But then my stomach reminded me that I do need to eat and thus came downstairs. When I find who was the other player, I was hoping to either perform a minor duet or just introduce myself, it is hard to find fellow violin players." She said with a minor blush upon her cheeks.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 am

"Hm? You probably heard Vince. He's a friend of mine." WIth a smile, she checked the food again and stired it. "He always carries his violin with him everywhere. He loves the violin. I think you two would actually get along."

"Not really. If you want to go somewhere, then that's alright then." The male flashed the other a smile and continued towards the stairs. "When we get back, I can fix you something to eat and then have another movie night."

Sam bike: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAR5d53J1a59Ce5HWOnApPp2Dz5rLptitfHF7Bc15s539YzZjD

(It's a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 )

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 am

"Vince? He has a nice name. Ah, that would explain the playing I heard. I think we might. Wait, was he at the Christmas Party?" She asked as she went over to the table and sat down, setting her violin on the table.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 am

Now that she thought about it..."I think. Yeah. I had the boys come to hang up. Vince is the one with the little parakeet and evergreen eyes." Finally, the food was done and she looked to Cei. "Do you want rice with it or just the Gumbo?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:08 am

Reeve nodded. "Okay." He went down the stairs, seeing 2D and Noodle. No sense in bothering the two so the man continued past them and exited the manor, making sure Abel was still coming. With a press of a button on his keys, the truck unlocked.

The blue-haired-man did notice Abel and Reeve. Another reminder lit up in his mind. Looks like the two men were going out. Now would be perfect to give Reeve his present. Magic is such a useful thing. A box appeared on the dashboard of Reeve's truck, sticking out like a sore thumb. Oh but it wasn't just any box. It was a box of condoms. Peach flavored to be exact. Scribbled on the box in blue marker was 'Have fun! =) Merry Christmas. -2D'.

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 pm

"Oh, he was the one who came to check on me after I kind of blew up at my uncle. He was kind of cute too." She said with a giggle and light blush. "Ooh~ With Rice Please~ I can't wait to taste how you made it Missy." She said with a smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm

"Ohohoh! Ceili, that's the first time I ever heard anyone call him 'cute'." She was quick to snagg a spoon and put some in a bowl for the young violinist. Only to top it off with pouring the gumbo on top; making sure to add some meat in it. "I hope it's good. Most people expect my cooking to be like my father's. I hope I at least got close enough. Papa's cooking is always good. Enough to actually 'jizz' yourself, actually." With a gentle laugh, she set the bowl infront of Cei before going back to the cake mix, now pouting it into a cake pan.
And putting it in the oven.

Abel followed the other out to the trucl, only to blink at the box and snicker. "Well, Reeve, I can say I've never met someone who keeps condoms in their truck...especially flavored." He found this all too funny.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:02 pm

"Missy....." She said whining a bit. "I've never had your father's cooking so I can't compare it obviously." She said with a laugh. She then smiled and looked over at Missy. "Making Cake?" She asked as she plucking the spoon from the bowl and nodding her head a bit.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:47 pm

"Oh yeah. My sweet tooth started to tingle so I had to answer it."

Once the song was finished, he picked up his violin case and placed it in it's proper place before closing it again before opening the window so Heavenly could come in and then shut it back. Neo was still in the shower, and Vince knew he'd been in there for awhile. No need to wait, his stomach growled a bit as he headed out the door. Heavenly chirped before flying and perching onto his shoulder.
After awhile, he found himself entering into the kitchen. "Good morning, Missy."

Blue eyes looked to the door way and she smiled. "Hello, Vince. Good morning to you too. Hungry?"
"Yes, very much so."
"Then take a seat and I'll fix you a bowl." True to her word she was quick to fix him a bowl and snag a lice of bread for Heavenly.
With a smile, he sat down and set his Violin case down next to his side, now taking notice of Ceili. "Good Morning." Heavenly, fluttered down off her owners shoulder and stood on the table chripping at her master to feed her, and he did; breaking off a strip of bread and setting it down on a napkin for her to eat.
Missy dug around till she found another small bowl and filled it with cool water, now setting it down for the bird, who chripped thankfully in response. The neko smiled and headed back to counter.

Sam's bike (bigger): http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallerys/2008_ZX-14_beauty.jpg

(Thought this was a better picture)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:44 am

Noodle pulled away, losening her grip slightly and pushed the cat mask to the side. "I went through Murdoc's things, don't tell him ok?" she whispered, putting a finger cutely to her lips. "He had an interesting book, about summoning demons to do anything!! It took me a while, but I summoned the incubus prince..and his sister too, and it turns out their at the same manor you both are at!!!" she said happily, gripping him again. "I cant believe it worked!!!!" she giggled. "Really though...don't tell Murdoc I borrowed his book without asking...." she whispered , taking a peek around the room over 2-D's shoulder.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Ceili looked up and smiled. "Good Morning to you too. Awww, she is quite cute. What's her name?" She asked Vince, as she watched Heavenly eat. She then looked up at Missy. "What kind of cake are you making by the way?" She asked as she soon decided to taste the gumbo and rice in front of her. "My god, this is amazing Missy." She said after swallowing and then continuing to eat more.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 am

The younger man blushed a deep red when spotting the condoms upon opening the door. "I don't keep those in my truck." He quickly grabbed the box, reading the message. "2D put them here." Reeve shook his head and stuck them in the glove compartment. As he got into the vehicle, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if the two were to use them. It would be nice not to let them go to waste. Reeve's mouth watered at the thought of the taste as he would su-- the daydream was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the engine starting. Best not to get overboard.

"I wunt tell." 2D shook his head. Noodle must be talking about Avi right? Unless there were more sex demons here that he didn't know about. Oh well, no sense in wracking his brain about it all. He was just glad to see Noodle after so long.

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 am

Heather entered into the main lobby and checked in before she took her bags to the baggage cart and walked to the elevator. She had received an invitation but the only rooms available were in the slave quarters. She sighed and carried her luggage and started to move in. when she was done she put a little plaque that simply said guest. she knew this was a place for slaves and masters to live but she herself was not one that had fit either role. She enjoyed her independence but she always was the quiet girl who never really spoke up too much. Being true to that nature she took a book from her own private collection once she was finished moving in and went out to the lobby to relax and perhaps meet the new people that she would call family, or at least neighbors.
She sat down in a padded chair in the lobby and sighed quietly as she pulled her shoulder length hair behind her ears and stretched lightly, her athletic figure showing through her tight long-sleeved shirt and jeans. She opened the book happily and began to read, her eyes, looking out for someone in case they desired to talk.

Last edited by Puppy_Heather on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to change color... cyan isn't that good against black.)

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 am

"I'm making Peanutbutter Cake. And thanks, I was really worried of how it would turn out."
"Her name is Heavenly." The bird named Heavenly chripped a bit at her name before setting her attention on the water; drinking some before wetting her beak then preening her wings. Now, it wasn't that Vince didn't like Heavenly grooming herself, but he frowned a bit when she spread one of her wings open. He had finally snapped out of it before taking in a spoon full of Gumbo. "Mm~...this is good, Missy. Thank you."
"No problem."
Evergreen eyes now fixed themselves on Ceili. "And you, miss, how are you? I do believe you had a bit of a rough time the other day."

Miyazaki chuckled before hoping into the truck and then shutting the door behind him. As he situated himself and grabed the seatbelt, he caught a glimpse of Reeve's flushed face and thought it was quite adorable. With the 'click' of his seat belt, he turned to the other and smiled before looking outside. Now the only thing to do now is to wait.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:38 am

Noodle sighed happily, finally releasing her grip around the blue haired singer and hopping down. she looked up at him smiling still. "so...how are things? Have you heard from Russ?" she asked, walking over to grab her bags. she adjusted the guitar on her back, dragging her things over. "And Murdoc-sama?" she asked, "I hope he's stayed out of trouble." she looked down, knowing that was impossible. "And you? Onii-chan?" she bit her lip, realizing she had asked 2-D alot of questions.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top