A Quest for Miss Danni

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Quest for Miss Danni

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 pm

(Alright, I know the story is a little rushed....okay...a lot of rushed but I simply had to get this out. And I know it's sucks...but I typed this up during class....so deal with it. Just Kidding. xDDD Love you guys! )

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: A Quest for Miss Danni

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:00 am

As much as Griffith enjoyed exploring this place called 'New Jersey', he couldn't help but feel uneasy about the stares that he was getting. Who could blame him? When you're so much different than others, would you like it if they pointed out the obvious? Nevertheless, he pressed on. The goth absolutely refused to let the littlest things get to him today, he was on a mission and he intended on striving towards his goal for the day; to spoil his girl.
But first, he needed faster transportation. Luckily, he was only a few blocks away from a car market store. A new car would prove to be good for Danni and he. They could go on dates away from the Manor and do the things she wanted to do. That settles it. Car first, then spoil Danni. Thank God that Griffith had some luck with money. Any chance to win money, he was the lucky one in the bunch. Money coming from inheritance, one round of the lottery ticket, and catching criminals only to turn them in. So one can imagine how full his wallet is as well as his bank account.
A good few minutes later later of dealing with the paperwork and the money, as well as the persistent annoying manager...he had purchased a black Honda CRZ Concept. Sure, it may not of been the best at looks on the outside. Though, according to his friend, Missy, on the inside...the ride felt smooth and relaxing. But how did she know? Easy, she owned a white Honda CRZ Concept as well as a few other vehicles. If Danni wasn't pleased with the car, he would be more than happy to purchase one for herself.

The male smiled to himself as he drove on to his destinations. The ride was smooth and quiet and was defiantly worth the money. Though, his fun was short lived when he had pulled up next to a flower shop.
So many scents hit his nose all at once when he had entered. He was pleased with what he saw. There were many cut flowers and bouquets along with potted flowers and more exotic looking plants. Though, there was a problem...he had no idea what flowers were Danni's favorite. Words could not describe how disappointed he was with himself for not finding that out. This only proved how much he had been slacking off with being a boyfriend. For now, he could only take a guess and get assistance with arranging a bouquet . The woman at the desk had been patient with him and his explaining on how he wanted this to be: colorful, bright, and elegant for someone he loves more than anything.
She seemed to know quite a bit about flowers and their colors and along with which flower complimented the other. She suggested that he'd pick the main flower to catch the attention.
Griffith smiled. "Lilies." He would of gone with the typical roses but it was used way to much and he wanted to do something different. Safe to say, Griffith was impressed with how quick and efficient this woman was working. And it was with her help that he had managed to put together a stunning bouquet of flowers for his loving Danni. Bright, lovely, and elegant...just like Danielle.

No sooner after he paid for the flowers and tipped the girl, did he hop back into the car and sped off down the road, only to pull up next to a bakery about 20 to 29 minutes later.
Can't give a girl flowers without some sweets, right? But the problem was...he didn't know what kinda of sweets Danni liked either. FUCK! Worse boyfriend ever! I don't even know what kinda of pastry my girlfriend likes. Griffith, you are a total idiot. Still didn't hurt to try though, right? Maybe he could try and take a guess?
Walking into the bakery, he was hit with a new blast of scents...only sweeter and mouth watering. The shop was filled with many different cakes and flavors, cookies, brownies, donuts, and beignets. Oh...he loved beignets. He wanted to steal the whole tray and scarf them down. But today was not for him...it was for Danni. White eyes looked about till the settled on a round metal container filled with chocolates made of rich peanut butter and creamy chocolate. Much like those candy cups that were called 'Reeses'. The man could not help but picture he and Danni laying around on the bed laughing and sharing bits of chocolate. A slight blush appeared on his pale cheeks at the thought of it and he did not hesitate to purchase those very chocolates.
Griffith exited the bakery, not munching on a beignets. Well, he did need something to nibble on until his return to the Manor...though, did he really need to buy a bag of them? Seemed Vince wasn't the only one with a sweet tooth. He was careful to enter the car and set the things down to where they would not ruin the flowers. He had one final stop.

Finally, he arrived at a special store...a pet store. In truth, Griffith had been wanting to get something that would keep Danni company and protect her while he was not there.. And what better way to get that than search in a pet store.
Once he entered, there was quite a squawk coming from the rainbowed Macaw at the front desk that kept repeating 'Honey, I'm home' a few good times before ruffling it's feathers and settling down. There, in the store, were many different kinds of animals. There were hamsters, guinea pigs, ferret, dogs, cats, fishes, birds, lizards, and even spiders. Many were healthy and happy looking animals...but the glass case in the corner was what got his attention. It was a glass case with young German Shepard pups, about 5 to 6 weeks old. All of them yipping and yapping at each other. Though only one had caught Griffith's white eyes. The runt of the litter that had been residing at the far corner, nawing on a toy rope. He was a tad bit smaller than he should for his age. Nonetheless, a bit of exercise and food...and he'd be the proper dog for his Danni. With a warm smile, the Goth lifted the young pup up along with the toy rope and brought him to the counter to purchase him.
After that, Griffith had gotten a box and a lid to go with, placing the pup into the box; though not placing the lid on yet. The ex-assassin looked to the German Shepard and smiled as the pup yawned and curled up in a ball next to his toy rope. "Hold on, buddy. I've got someone I want you to meet." With that...he sped off to the manor.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top