Kitten x Heather

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kitten x Heather

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:55 pm

She nuzzled her pet's neck, kissing it lightly. "Your welcome pet. I need to make sure that you're nice and clean and smelling good, don't I?" She gave the loofah back to Heather so she could get to her own legs and such with it. Purring faintly, she relaxed against the edge of the tub.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Heather nodded and happily took the loofah and gently washed between her legs. "I am the luckiest pet in the world to have a mistress that loves me so much." She cooed as she finished cleaning her body. When she was done she curled up next to her and nuzzled her neck lovingly. "I love you mistress, I hope you know that." She whispered and closed her eyes as she enjoyed her mistress' warmth.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:41 am

She smiled, wrapping her arms around Heather. "I love you too pet." She kissed her on the forehead lovingly before crinkling her nose. She sat up, pushing Heather to sit up as well, and grabbed a large bath sponge. She dunked the sponge in the water, letting it absorb as much water as it could, then squeezed the water out over Heather's head. She repeated the action once more before letting the sponge float on the surface of the water and grabbing a bottle of shampoo, squeezing some into her hand and vigorously working it to a lather in Heather's hair.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Heather smiled and nodded. "I'm glad." she cooed then blushed as she was pushed up right to get her head splashed with water twice. She chuckled softly and blushed. "I guess my head is a little smelly isn't it?" She asked sheepishly, sighing as her mistress worked the shampoo into her scalp. She relaxed a little but kept her head still, loving how well her mistress made her whole head feel so wonderful. "So good." She mumbled quietly.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 am

She shivered a little. "I hate the smell of hair grease pet." It was an aweful smell, one of the only smells that could make her sick actually. And Heather's hair smelled of hair grease, outside dirt, and just unclean. She was surprised she hadn't noticed it sooner. But it wasn't Heather's fault, it just happened.
As she scrubbed away the smells, she sighed as the shampoo foamed and set in Heather's hair for a moment before she picked up the sponge again. "Cover your eyes pet, I don't want to get soap in them." She warned, waiting for Heather to obey before ringing the sponge full of water over her to rinse the shampoo out.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Heather blushed. "I'm sorry mistress, I will try to be more clean next time." She promised and relaxed as she scrubbed her head. "Yes mistress." She whispered before closing her eyes, smiling as her hair was rinsed out. Once she was done she looked up at her mistress and nuzzled her neck lightly. "How do I smell now?" She chuckled lightly.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 pm

"It's alright pet. It's something that can't be helped." She stated as she rinsed the shampoo out of Heather's hair. She pressed her lips to Heather's forehead as she inhaled the smell on her pet's freshly cleaned hair. "Much better pet." She smiled. "Shall we finish up our bath and go get food?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 am

Heather chuckled lightly. "I suppose it can't can it?" She asked then relaxed as she kissed her forehead. "Thank you mistress, I would love that. I can't wait to dine with you once again." She grinned. "It is an honor to eat with you like a human."

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:40 pm

She nodded, standing up carefully and lifting her leg over the edge of the tub. Once she was on solid ground outside of the tub, she grabbed a towel, wrapping it around herself before holding her hand out for Heather.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Heather smiled and took the towel. "What is for supper mistress?" She asked as she dried herself off. "Shall I start to prepare something for us?" She asked humbly.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Kitten stretched a little before starting to dry herself off. She wrapped her hair up in a towel, still pondering on her pet's question. "I think we'll just order pizza tonight pet, as a treat for ourselves." She loved going out to eat, and did it often, but ordering food was a rarity, especially pizza. "Would you like anything on your pizza pet?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Heather smiled and nodded. "I would love to have sausage." She said happily. "I am so happy that you want to treat us like this. It seems like it has been forever since we had pizza last." She stretched happily and found a bath robe for each of them. "What do you want on the pizza mistress?" She asked as she handed her a bath robe.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 pm

"Well, you've been good pet." She hung her towel up, looking at Heather for a moment before holding her arms out for her pet to put the bath robe on her. "I'll probably either get just cheese or onions. They're plain cheese is really good." She glanced back at Heather. "Just no barking when the pizza guy comes, ok?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Heather nodded and happily helpped put on her robe and kissed her cheek. "Oh mistress, why not? It's so much fun." She teased. "Do you want me in my suit by the time he comes?" She asked, feeling eager to be her pet once again.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Kitten shook her head. "It would be hard for you to eat pizza in your suit, wouldn't it pet?" She used the towel on her head and started drying her hair, getting it until it was only damp before hanging the towel up with the others. "Besides, I rather see you in a more....interesting outfit." She smiled to herself a little before leaving the bathroom. "Come." She headed to the bedroom, going to the closet and shifting through the clothes, finally pulling out a blue corest, thong, and black thigh high stockings, and handing them to her pet. "You'll be wearing this until after dinner."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy_Heather on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

"Perhaps, but it would be a little more interesting." She teased and followed her happily. She followed her and blushed lightly as she was shown the new outfit. "I am honored that you would wish for me to wear this mistress." She said happily and undressed and happily took the clothes. she slowly took each piece of clothing and made sure to put them all on with care to make it more of a show for her mistress, extending each leg out as she pulled up the stockings. She smiled and turned around when she had clipped the corset on to the stockings and stood before her mistress. "Could you give me a hand please?" She asked then grinned. "Oh, can I also give the Delivery boy his tip?" She added, knowing what she wanted to do.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top