Puppy Heather's profiles of cuteness! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Puppy Heather's profiles of cuteness! ^^

Post by Puppy_Heather on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am

Name: Heather
Height: 5'-4"
Hair color/length: Brown/shoulder length
Eyes: Blue
Purpose: To be my master/mistress' perfect puppy whether I realize it or not.
How does she serve?: Heather ends up wearing a latex gimp suit that ties her arms and legs to themselves and forces her to walk on her elbows and knees. The suit is a full body suit that has a hole on her bottom for excriment and toys. She stays in this suit almost constantly with exception to the necessary one hour to stretch and move her muscles. The only other time she is let out of this suit is when she is not possessed by someone or she is asked to by her master or mistress. She also has a little mask that gags her but makes her head look more like a dog, this must be taken off when she eats.

Last edited by Puppy_Heather on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ... I thought of more details. *blushes*)

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Puppy Heather's profiles of cuteness! ^^

Post by Puppy_Heather on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Name: David Ginson
Height: 5'-11"
Hair color: Red/orange
Eye color: Blue
Bio: Coming from a country where the church killed his parents and lead several attempts on his own life for being a half breed. Though the first few years of his life were peaceful The years following his parents death consisted of fighting for his life and looking for a way out of his world. Now after traveling to this foreign land he finds himself becoming an invited guest to the manor. Hoping to start a new life he accepts and lives along side the slave's quarters.
Text Color: Dark Red
Powers: Earth manipulation and wings that sprout out from his back for flight.

Puppy_Heather

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top