Wolf Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf Play

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:49 pm

-Somewhere in Hell-

Anjay sighed, closing his phone and slipping it back into his pocket. Could the old man seriously not take care of himself? Shaking his head, he scanned the bar until he spotted a single woman, stirring her drink, looking bored. She would do. His eyes started to glow red as he walked the length of the bar, standing in front of her. "Can I get you anything else?" She looked up, eyes meeting his, and suddenly her breath hitched. She narrowed her eyes seductively, nearly purring out her words. "Nothing that you serve here, I'm sure." Anjay smirked. "I'm sure if you follow me to the back, I could find what you're looking for. Or maybe I can bring you to one of the hotels?" She smiled. "I'd like that." He hopped over the bar, taking her hands and teleporting them from the bar.
She wrapped her arms around his neck as he rested his hands on her hips. He leaned forward, biting into her neck briefly before pulling away, letting the fresh wound drip blood down her throat as he pushed her back onto the bed. "Enjoy old man." He turned his back, wiping the blood off his face as he heard the woman scream until he left and shut the door. At least his father was getting a good meal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murdoc left his room after taking a shower, feeling refreshed and satisfied once more. He paused in the hallway, briefly hearing a familiar tune before shaking his head and heading to the 'employees lounge' on the second floor. No one really knew about the room except the owners, servants and security. Hell, Blaze didn't even know about it, and Murdoc only knew because he was nosey. He was allowed in though, being one of the bartenders. He sat down, tilting his head at David. The large male was knelt on the floor, constructing some sort of machine. He didn't seem to mind Murdoc until the smell of smoke hit his nose.
"You couldn't go outside to smoke?" Brown eyes glanced back at the bassist who now had a cigarette hanging from his lip.
"Eh, didn't wonna go outside. Kinda cold out. Wotcha workin on?"
The wolf shook his head, turning back to the contraption to screw in another screw. "Just something for a little fun. I'm not good with electronics, but I can put things together. The Johns designed it and gave me the pieces and blueprint. They helped me get the electronic part put together before, I just needed to screw the rest of it in place."
The machine looked....odd. It was waist height, but it looked like it could be adjusted to be a little lower or a little higher. It had a transparent circular chamber that looked like it was stuffed with some sort of...something? Murdoc wasn't close enough to really examine it. It had what Murdoc could only guess was a motor. "Wot's it do?"
David just smiled. "I'll let you borrow it sometime." With that, the male disappeared, appearing in his room with the machine. He threw a sheet over it, then looked around. Everything was in place.
Taking his wolf form, he left the room and headed downstairs, outside and to the woods.

Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf Play

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:35 pm

The wolf trotted silently across the snow, seeing his companion sleeping in the spot he had left him. With a satisfied nod, he padded away, figuring he'd give the male a little bit more sleep.
He went back to the lounge, back to where he had let the toolbox he had been using and formed back. His nose twitched, and a scowl escaped him as he glared at Murdoc. "What's in that smoke?"
The demon smirked, red eyes glancing at David. "Dun worry about it. Oi, yeh notice that Sam's judgment 'as been off lately? Not bein able ta tell tha Cei lioked 'im, going ta confront Rein."
The brunette frowned. He had noticed, unfortunately, and he knew that it was only a matter of time until the blond cracked. He also knew that the male no longer had an outlet for it, and that a few people were going to suffer. He would offer his help, but he knew Sam would refuse. Just as he always had.
"I know. Just a matter of time." He sighed a little, picking up the toolbox and making sure there were no screws on the floor before leaving again, heading to his room and putting the box away. Once more he took to his wolf form, going outside and to his companion. He nudged the other wolf awake with his nose, getting a grumpy whine.
Once Rude had woken up, he followed David back inside. He was cold, still sleepy, and could probably go for a shower. Silent paws made their way into the building and up the stairs, to Davids bedroom where the Turk formed back, stretching. As he yawned, he didn't notice the door shut and lock. He didn't notice the brunette approach him.
David wrapped his arms around Rude's waist, gently kissing the man's neck. He heard a soft moan as the other leaned into his touch.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:00 am

David smiled, his bare foot skimming the floor until he found the cuff that was in the floor. A bit of pressure behind the cuff with the ball of his foot made the cuff rise from the floor slightly on a steel rod, only about 3 inches off the floor; prefect height to cuff someone's ankles firmly in place.
He skimmed his hands down the male's torso, gripping the hem of the man's muscle shirt. Lifting it, Rude responded by lifting his arms for David to strip the shirt off him. As David pulled the shirt up and off, he caught Rude's wrists in one hand, leaning down to kiss the back of the male's neck before reaching up with his free hand.
Rude frowned, wondering why the other caught his wrists, and looked up, watching David's hand grab shackles that hung from the ceiling. His eyes went wide, instinct telling his to yank his wrists free, but David had already cuffed one of his wrists. He yanked the other one, hoping to free it, and failed against David's grip.
Not happening Rude... David sank his teeth into the back of Rude's neck, feeling the other tense under his bite, as well as stop his minor struggle. He cuffed the other wrist and pulled his teeth away, his foot wrapping around Rude's leg and forcing it back into the cuff, smiling at the satisfying 'click' the autolock made as Rude's ankles, one then the other, were cuffed into place.
The Turks eyes were wide behind dark shades, his breath becoming shallow. He watched the other male walk away from him, not being able to follow. As David grabbed a metal collar with a chain attached, his breath escaped him, helpless to move as David latched the collar to his neck, then tugged on the chain attached to his hands, making it lower slightly and move forward as he pulled on the cain attached to Rude's neck.
The brunette couldn't help but smile as he latched the collar's chain to a anchor in the floor, the Turk now bent over and unable to move. He ran his fingers along the others jaw. "Look at you. Completely helpless. Such a lovely sight." He walked away from the male, coming back with a ring gag, the ring fairly large. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way..." He ran a claw along Rude's jaw.
Like fuck I'm fighting him... Rude opened his mouth obediently as David smiled, shoving the ring inside his mouth and securing it tightly. He inwardly frowned as he felt his sun glasses slide off his face, David taking them and placing them on the dresser.
"I always wonder why you hide those beautiful brown eyes Rude." David turned back to the Turk once the sunglasses were on the dresser. "Now then, let's start." He didn't hesitate, standing in front of Rude and undoing his own fly, his hard shaft only an inch away from the Turk's open mouth. "You want this, don't you? Want me to use that mouth of yours for my pleasure..." He caressed the male's lower lip with the head of his shaft. "If you could, you'd be begging for it, wouldn't you?"
Brown orbs glanced up at the brunette as he nodded, feeling his length grow in arousal and his mind started going numb in submission.
"Such a good boy." David thrust forward, his cock going deep into the others mouth, just barely stopping before his throat. He went slow, letting the other male adjust to his length and prepare before building speed, soon holding the back of Rude's head as he used the male's mouth, fucking his mouth hard.
Rude's mind went numb, his body relaxed, letting David use him, feeling himself grow more and more aroused.
"Cum." The command was a snarl ripped from David throat as he pulled back, spilling a small amount into the male's mouth.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Rude's body shuttered as it obeyed the command, his cock twitching as he came, not a lot, but enough to make him blush at the feeling of his now wet pants. He swallowed to the best of his ability the small amount David spent in his mouth before he felt David pull away.
"Good boy." David smiled as he took a step back, zippering his fly once more.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 am

A quick adjustment of the chains and Rude was standing straight once more, unable to escape his binds. David pulled out a hunting knife, testing the sharpness and drawing blood on the tip of his own thumb. "That will do." He said, sucking the wound slightly as it healed before going to Rude, running the dull side of the blade along the male's tan skin.
"So helpless. I could cut you up like a fillet and you wouldn't be able to stop me. Rufus must train his lap dogs more accordingly...."
A low growl escaped Rude's throat, the taunt directed to his profession grinding his nerves the wrong way. Unfortunately, the slight sign of aggression earned him the contact of the back of David's hand with the side of his face. The growl abruptly stopped as his head whipped to the side with the force, his jaw nearly popping out of place.
"How dare you growl at me slave." The rough snarl slipped past David's lips, the sound enough to make Rude pale. As well as he was trained as a Turk, he knew David was stronger, faster, and much more menacing when he chose to be. Though not may people would believe that the large protective teddy bear of a male had that side to him....
A gasp escaped the Turk's lips, turning into a moan as he felt the blade slice his skin, a very shallow cut that traced an arch above the side of his hip. He opened his eyes, hearing David chuckle.
"Though you have been trained well in dealing with pain. I know a secret would never slip past your silent lips, no matter how much you were tortured." The blade was pressed flat against the Turk's face, gently sliding along the jawbone. "Perhaps trained too well though? Secrets might not pass, but I know a few sensual moans will..." The blade was tilted slightly, making a shallow cut along the man's jaw, earning another moan.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 pm

David smiled, standing in front of Rude, teasing him. He made small cuts in some places, deeper cuts, but not too deep, in others. Mostly, though, he just ran the flat of the blade against the tan skin, making the other whimper in need, the cold metal taunting. He finally took the blade away, using it to cut off Rude's pants and underwear before tossing it onto the bed.
He went behind the male, slipping his belt off and folding it in half. He cracked it against Rude's backside, hearing the man gasp. He knew Rude was hard as a rock, needy from the knife play, and this might send him over the edge. The leather cracked against Rude's ass again and again until the Turk was panting, his need for release making him whimper.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top