The Manor (Archives II )

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 am

The food seemed to of been coming along quite nicely, in fact the food started to give off that mouth watering scent. The chicken in it was cooking quite nicely now absorbing the spices and the Cajun richness from which is was born from. She watched as the 'gumbo broth' steamed up and reached her wiggling nose. Oh! I actually did it! And without papa's help! Now, for Missy cooking without her father's help...she was quite proud of herself. Sure, she could cook by herself...but normally she'd ask her father for help. The neko checked the rice next and made sure it wasn't burning. Exactly how much Gumbo and rice did she make? Enough to probably serve a party.
Soon, her sweet tooth started to tingle. What could she eat for desert? It had to be quick and easy but also filling. Maybe some peanut butter cake. Peanut what? She looked about for the ingredients and found them. Yays!

While he still played his violin, he couldn't help as his nose twitched at the smell. What was this? He stomach suddenly growled. Perhaps, I shall go see once I am done practicing. Yes, he was going to be sure to do so. After all, when something smelled as good as that...he simply had to find out what it was.

(Damn. Mom didn't tell me anything about what was in my Grand mother's Gumbo recipe. I can basically tell you it's like noodle soup but without the noodles and the soup taste. I know it's made up of Chicken, bits of sausages, and some kind of 'broth'. Next time my mom makes it, If I can remember, I'll ask her to teach me so I can cook it when I get up there. Let's just say it's so good...you actually might go back for seconds of more.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 am

Serenity followed Jasper down the hall biting her lip as her arms crossed losely over her chest. She watched Sam walk out of Kitten's room and she shivered seeing the emount of anger that was writen all over Sam's face. She pushed up the the sunglasses to make sure their were sheilding her eyes completely before looking at the Johns. She sighed a little hearing that Sam wanted to talk to Jasper. She didn't want to talk about this to the Johns alone, and if it weren't for herself making sure to keep her composure she would have thrown a tempertantrum.. probably not a good idea since Sam was already pissed off about something. Serenity watched Jasper walk away form her into Kitten's room, Sam following behind and then the door closing. The Johns got her attention and she slowly nodded her head. "Um.. as you can see ive kinda.. ive been through a lot lately." She blinks a couple times. "Jasper said you guys could help with the eye thing? I um.. i just recently turned shadow.. im sure you understand. And well,.. theres a bit of a bigger topic to go over." She began nibbiling her lip, getting ready to talk about the pregnancy again. "Well,.. a couple weeks ago when I was gone I took a home pregnancy test... and it came out positive. I don't know what you could do.. or what but, after everything thats happened.. between being bitten, now im a were wolf girl, and being turned shadow im kinda worried, that something might have happened to the baby or.... i dont know.. I just want to make sure everythings alright. Ya know?" Behind the sunglasses her eyes were big and pleading, she obviously had a lot on her plate she was trying to balance out in her head. She sighed a little and her shoulders slumped.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:32 am

Both Johns looked at her confused. "Jasper did all this? Jasper, the guy who's normally in control of everything, who would rather eat his sister's heart then have a kid Jasper?" He shook his head. "Frankly, your kid is going to have to be part werewolf part shadow in order to survive it's father." He shook his head again, trying to wrap it around the idea that Jasper had actually done all this.
Sam left Kitten's room, walking past Serenity and the Johns and down the hall. Jasper wasn't too far behind, stopping next to Serenity. "Sorry about that." He murmured, then looked at the Johns, who were staring at him as if he had three heads.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:40 am

Serenity frowned listening to John and looked down for a moment. Even the Johns opinion was that of a negitive one when it came to Jasper having a child with her. If she gave up this one... would they ever even talk about having another in the future if he was so against it? Tears wanted to swell in her eyes but she didn't dare let them, she looked back up at the Johns. "Yeah.. Jasper did it all." Her attention was then stolen by Sam as she watched him walk past her and the Johns, then came Jasper but he stopped next to her. "Its alright." She said with a weak smile before turning to look at the John's again. She watched them stare at Jasper with that weird expression on their faces. She rolled her eyes and cleared her throat to try and get their attention. "So,.. um well? Can you help me? Please?" She asked them, frowning a bit.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:52 am

Sam headed downstairs to the lobby, playing with his gizmo and frowning. He sat at the lobby desk, continuing to play with the device.

John sighed before nodding. "Come to our room in a few minutes, we'll help."
Jasper narrowed his eyes, watching the twins walk away. "What did they say?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:58 am

Serenity nodded to the twins before watching them walk away. She sighed looking up at Jasper. "Absolutely nothing." She said softly before her hand reached out for his grabbing it gently. "Do you need to do anything really quick before we go over to their room?" She asked him before guessing in her head if she should get something to drink now or later after the whole things with the Johns.. since thet need a minute to them self for what ever reason.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Jasper blinked, holding her hand and bringing it to his lips to brush a kiss across her knuckles. "No, I'm fine. Do you want to get something?"

((ffff, crap post is crap))
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Serenity's lips curved into a soft smile as she watched him kiss her knuckles. When he finished her hand slipped out of his to caress his cheek gently letting her thumb rub across his cheek. "No, I think im okay." She pushed up on her toes to kiss his lips softly before letting her hand drop back to her side. She went back down to stand flat footed looking up at him tilting her head to the side.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Jasper smiled a little at the kiss, kissing her back briefly. "Alright, lets go see what they can do." He said, taking her hand and going to the John's room. They had left the door a crack open, so Jasper walked in.
Damn, and Jasper thought his ocd was bad? Their room was clean enough that you could probably eat off the floor. It was a fairly large room, two full sized beds set up next to each other, about three feet apart. The rooms decor was a nice balance of off whites and light blues, and a few bookshelves lined the walls. The only problem was that the curtains were drawn back, sunlight spilling graciously into the room.
Jasper frowned, a flick of the wrist and the curtains closed themselves. Wait, since when was Jasper able to do that?
Blue eyes scanned the room before looking at an open door. On the other side was an infirmary set up, and a smile crept on Jasper's lips as he recognized the room. "Cute, they set up a portal. At least they didn't do another time warp." He lead Serenity to the doorway. "After you."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Serenity felt good when she saw the smile cross his lips, because if she thought about it she hadn't really seen him smile at all lately. She then nodded her head when he spoke, her hand gently squeezing his after he took it and began walking down to the Johns room. Once they were walking into the room Serenity nearly swore aloud. Everything seemed so clean, prefectly placed and she almost felt like she didn't belong. Like walking on their so completely clean floor was going to mess it up some how. She looked up and blinked as the curtains closed themselves. She looked up at Jasper and made a funny face. "Since when have you been able to do that?" She was a tad bit confused but just shook her head looking away again. Her eyes were also drawn to the open door that Jasper had caught sight on. She walked with him to the door and turned to him when he spoke. She bit her lip and then walked through the door into the infirmary. She spotted the Johns inside, slowly walking further into the room and swallowed hard. She didn't really enjoy walking into places like this, almost like walking into a full blow hospital gave her the creeps. She always had to have someone with her if she was sick and needed to go see a doctor. So not only was she just freaking out about the things that happened to her recently she was now inside one of the most creepy places to her, if she had a tail, it'd be between her legs. She blinked a couple times and looked to Jasper waiting for him to walk in after her.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:59 pm

"I can do a lot of things, I just tend not to use my powers so much." He murmured as the walked to the door. He followed after her, hopping up onto the counter.
John wanted to scowl at Jasper, but decided against it, patting one of the cots. "Have a seat Serenity." The older John was at the counter, going through a few things and placing things on the counter top.
"Alright, just going to do a few standard things. Take you temperature, check your heart rate, yadda yadda."

Jasper frowned, noticing Serenity was nervous. "Hey Serenity, after this I want to show you something, alright?" He smiled a little.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Serenity watched her fiance jump up onto a counter she just smirked and shook her head. She looked to the cot that one of the Johns then patted telling her to sit. She walked over taking a big breath and sat down on the cot, nibbiling her lip as her attention went to the older John who was going through some things. She looked back to the other John who began talking again and she just nodded her head, she became very quiet. Her hands began to rub up and down the top of her thighs just to keep them busy and from tapping the cot. She looked down to keep herself from looking around the and freaking herself out but then looked up quickly to Jasper who said he wanted to show her something. She nodded her head, and smiled a little, curious as to what he'd want to show her. "Alright."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:12 pm

John pulled out a small metallic looking beetle. "Alright, Serenity lay back. This is going to check everything, as well as the development of the baby. If you feel a little pinch, don't mind it. It's going to be checking your blood as well, just think of it as a small bug bite. Alright?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Serenity's eyes widened as she saw John pull out a metallic beetle thinga majig. Her jaw tightening and then she nodded her head, laying back on the cot. She turned her head to the side looking over at Jasper hopeing if she looked at him, and thought of something else other than laying down, on a cot, in a infirmary, that she'd be alright. She felt her chest raise and fall, and now that she was able to just lay there, awake and feel the way it felt without really needing it, she almost felt strange. She blinked a couple more times and her looking at Jasper eventually turning into just stareing out into space as she focused on letting her mind think of everything and anything else other then her current situation.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Jasper watched the beetle scurry around on Serenity. He hopped off the counter, going to the cot next to Serenity's. "You going to be ok?"
The beetle continued it's exploration, stopping for a moment above her heart, then on her stomach. There was a quick pinch, then it got up and scurried around more before it let off a small beep.

"There we go, all done." He picked up the beetle. "I'll have the results in a moment." He walked into another room with the beetle.
The older John turned on the stool he was sitting on. "Serenity, are you afraid of needles?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Serenity hadn't even noticed Jasper getting off the counter. She was just trying to refrain from giggleing now that the beetle was scurrying around on her body. It was kinda tickleing her, and at a point she couldn't wipe off the smile on her face. She then looked up to see Jasper sitting on the cot next to her and she nodded her head. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." She said then felt the beetle stop in two places. Her eyes closed tight for a minute when she felt the pinch. It only stung for a couple seconds then the pinched sensation melted away. She opened her eyes again hearing a beep and turned her head watching John pick up the beetle. Again she didn't say anything in responce just nodded her head.. that was till the older brother turned on the stool and asked if she was afraid of needles. Her eyes widened and she nodded her head. She didn't like needles.. you'd think after being a slave for as long as she has it wouldn't phase her, all the cuts and marks. Though, it didn't stop her from being scared at the sight of something sharp she know would go into her skin. But, she was brave and wouldn't act like a big baby or anything. She just swalled hard and closed her eyes. "Y-yeah but.. meh." She guessed the only reason needles and things scared her more right now then ever was because she was still in the infirmary. If she stepped out of the room and looked at the needle then, shed be fine. This whole infirmary thing just didn't mix well with her at all.

-------

http://collarme.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=61

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top