The Manor (Archives II )

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 am

"Basketball court? I wouldn't know." He scratched his beard, thinking. "There could be one...if not, there might be a park near by. As for us playing, I don't think I can play very well." Reeve chuckled. He just wasn't the type for those kind of sports.

He smiled, leaning into the nibbles Missy gave. But after Ayami left...his ears pointed up, sensing the ridiculous amount of commotion. 2D's magic senses were tingling. He wouldn't be surprised if Radio's were too. The blue looked a little vacant once he felt everything subside. Weird.

[>< Shitty shitty bullshitted post. Had to improvise out of my ass cause a shit ton happened. x_x Sorry if it sucks.]

Last edited by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 am

The tiger continued the bath, pausing a moment when he heard sounds. The lion got up, going to see what all the commotion was about as the tiger began licking Arcadian's head again. He continued for a few minutes before deciding the incubus was clean as he laid his head down next to the man's exhaling heavily before drifting off to sleep.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Alexander had been looking through his camera when Blaze came back to the bar area, he didn't say a word for he wasn't spoken to and his attention wasn't all there either. He then noticed Pen come in looking quite angry at Blaze, until it clicked in Alex's head that he was owned by the male. A frown passed across his features when he realized that. "Damn, there goes that thought possibly...." He mumbled to himself, looking at the pictures of Serenity and Otter again. The two looked quite adorable together and whoever owned and captured Serenity's heart was a lucky man and Otter was one damned lucky cat.

After a while of watching the couple and the other woman who had managed to come into the bar area with Pen and then leave, he decided to head up to his own room. He could work on the painting after a good night's sleep and he could also access his laptop to do a quick background check on a few people for Dante. A sigh, quick scratch of his head, and he was moving from his table spot toward the stairs and to his room to sleep.

Once inside his room, he laid down upon his bed, his glasses already off and on his desk beside it as he shifted down into a bunny and fell promptly to sleep.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 pm

He wasn't the only one who heard the commotion. As much as she wanted to get up and run upstairs...she decided to stay with Stuart. After awhile she grinned. "Yanno...in the three years I've known you...I've never even cooked for you yet." She grinned once more and handed him her Santa Bag. "Here...go to the kitchen and wait for me there...I'm gonna go change." With a gentle kiss to his nose, she scurried off upstairs and into her room now digging into her drawers. A catty smile came to her and she purred to herself.

Abel chuckled. "Well...I can teach you. Trust me, it's not all that hard. Dribbling and walking with the ball his quite easy...the trick is running with the ball. I played basket ball and baseball as a kid." With a wink and a smile he made his way to the door.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 pm

The sounds of a violin reached his ears. Geez, how long had he been asleep? Navy blue eyes fluttered open. He was expecting to see the ceiling of his own room but was quick to remind himself he was in the Manor. The Phantom sat up and rubbed the back of his neck and looked around, only to notice Vince near the window playing his violin.
His light cloud gray hair had been wet due to his shower earlier but even with that, he didn't look half bad. He was quick to notice the male waking and smiled at him; ending his song. "Good day, Neo. Slept well?" Bright ever green eyes looked at Neo through their silver framed glasses.
"Actually...I slept very well. The mattress is so comfortable. And these pillows are so welcoming." He sighed a bit and ran his hand through his bed-head hair. "Damn, I need a shower."
"There's still some hot water there. And there are some clean towels."
With a smile, he stood and made his way to the bathroom, only to close and lock the door behind him.
Once the other had left, he didn't hesitate to return to his violin. Eye looked out the window, taking notice of a pair of birds flying only to send a few tears rolling down his face as a few memories flicker across his mind. Only for them to land softly on his violin as he played 'Devil's Trill'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YonqEbar8cM

(Umm...the one on my iPod I downloaded from Mediafire is slower and has the whole song....which is 14 minutes and 39 seconds. The video is in parts.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:02 pm

"Wouldn't it be too cold to play?" He finished up with Cait and set the feline down. Reeve stood up and followed Abel to the door, smiling at the wink.

"I..uh....ok." 2D blinked and eventually went to the kitchen but stopping in his tracks, spotting the familiar Japanese guitarist in the lobby. "Noods?" The man almost dropped the bag he was holding. What was she doing here?

[xD;; Sorry it took so long for 2D to get there. The openings weren't quite right until now.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:03 pm

After she got out of the shower she had been in and got dressed. She took one last look at her self in the mirror before grinning to herself. She was pretty damn comfortable with her change of clothes. Freshly bought underwear/bra, long long sleeved shirt and some shorts to give her a sense of 'security' than just walking around in just the long shirt.
The feline wondered if the fact that the sleeves were long enough to cover half her palm was cute. In truth...it kinda was. The wet hair kinda helped out too.
With a final look, she went out her room and down the stairs; her bare feet hardly making any sound.
Once in the lobby she took notice of 2D's expression and decided to leave him to his thoughts since there was more company. Well, this would give her a head start of cooking to surprise him. But what would he eat? Well, she knew he had a sweet tooth so she could start with that, but then again...wasn't it best if she served him some real food. After all, isn't it the girl's jobs to treat the boy? She wasn't so sure...but she seen it in the movies a few times.
Scuffling her way to the kitchen, she had looked about for anything that would give her an idea. Maybe some chicken...No, takes too long to cook. It has to be something meaty to get some meat on his bones...hmmm...well, there's always that Louisiana Gumbo I keep hearing about. I watched papa make it once...I think I aughta give it a shot though.
She looked about and eventually found the ingredients to make it as well as a large dutch pot and a few more things since her father had found away to improve the taste and flavor. With a grin, she began to set to work. Maybe I should make enough in case a few people want some as well...maybe enough for 4 or 6 people. Yeah, it would be nice if she could get some opinions on her cooking since she learned from her father.

"So? Trust me...you'll be saying that now...but as soon as you start running and moving, your body will start heating up." It was true. "So, are we taking your truck or what?"

Missy shirt: http://postfashionism.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/black-slit-sleeve-dress-gestuz.jpeg

Last edited by Miss SephyLover on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Sam sighed a little, staring at the ceiling. He had finished the book hours ago, had watched the sun light slowly fade in through the window, and didn't sleep a wink. He sat up a bit, his energy slightly low, but it wasn't going to affect him much. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he looked back at the still sleeping Cei and went to the bathroom quietly, leaving the door a crack open so that she would know where he was once she woke up.
He made a marker appear in his hand, drawing a shadow seal on his arm so he could take a cold shower without changing gender. He turned the water on, shivering slightly as the ice cold water caressed his skin.

Jasper inhaled deeply as he woke up, opening his eyes to look over at Serenity. He reached a hand up, gently petting her hair before giving her a quick kiss on the head and gently slipping out of bed. He went to the bathroom, frowning as he turned the shower on. He really didn't want Jasmine out, and he could take warm showers without getting drowsy, but he wanted a cold shower. Maybe he could find something to stop the curse? Shaking his head, he stepped into the shower.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Serenity slowly woke up feeling Jasper lightly pat her head thne kiss it. She kept her eyes closed and once Jasper was out of the bed she spread out beneath the covers, holding onto one of the pillows. She yawned before letting her body arch stretching now. Once she was finished she let her eyes slowly open, the curtains kept the sun light from shining on her face, but to be sure that she wouldn't hurt herself because of the light she reached over the bed side grabbing Jasper's sun glasses lazily and slipped them on. She began to sit up, yet again yawning. She licked her lips before staring at the wall. She needed to go get some clean clothes, since she didn't think she had left any in here from before. She slowly got up out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom door. "Im going to my room to get a pair of clothes... i'll be back." She yelled into the bathroom before rubbing her hands on her face, then pulling her hair up into a pony tail. She grabbed her clothes from last night and was out the bed room door. She pulled on Jasper's shirt she had on to keep from showing anything vital. Once she was in her room, she stripped and was in her own shower. Once out and dry, she pulled on some comfy sweat pants material jeans type things and slip on shoes. She grabbed a plain white t-shirt to mach her slip ons and was out in the hall, Jasper's shirt in hand heading back to his room, whisteling quietly as she walked, her hair dripping water over her shoulders.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:16 am

Noodle jumped, too caught up in her guitar to notice how long she had actually been standing there. she turned, spotting the blue haired singer, a smile spreading across her face. "2-D!!!!!" she squeeled, throwing her guitar over her shoulder and running over to him, jumping up and hugging him tightly. Her feet hung far from the ground as she kept her grip on him. "I couldn't find you." she nuzzled into him, innocently, feeling like a child again. she didn't say anything else, she had always been rather quiet. Besides, her obvious happiness shouldn't be a hard thing for 2-D to pick up on.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Ceili had only managed to toss and turn during the night, memories and nightmares preventing a good night's sleep. She felt as if she was calmed down at times, but as sunlight slowly slipped into the room, she felt herself slowly being awoken from her terror. A quick glance around told her Sam was in the shower. She was shaking under the covers, she had somehow managed to bury herself under, in fear. Sam would know she was awake after he came out of the shower, but for now, she wanted to have a minor freak out/breakdown in her solitude without worrying Sam.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Alexander awoke, stretching his limbs upward, before slipping out of his bed and pulling out his easel and canvases to work on the paintings hoping to find Blaze once he had a few rough sketches planned out. He thought about putting on a bit of music to listen to while he worked, but then decided against it, the noises of the manor will be his muse. He quickly to set work drawing out rough sketches.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Sam frowned, stepping out of the shower. Something was off. He didn't feel Kitten's aura anywhere, and he knew she had come back to the Manor.
He dried his hair and made his clothes appear, slipping on a pair of black loos jeans and a black tank. He stepped out of the bathroom, looking at the bed. Cei had buried herself under the blankets? He frowned more, wanting to find Kitten, but at the same time a little concerned for his slave. He went to the bed, sitting down next to the lump that was the hidden blond. "Hey, kyeh what's wrong?"

Jasper was lost in thought when he heard Serenity's voice. He blinked. "Ok." He called out as he finished rinsing his hair. A couple minutes later he stepped out of the shower, running the towel over his hair a few times until most of the water was out of it before wrapping the towel around his waist and stepping into the bedroom.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Serenity continued to whistel as she walked down the hall, till she made it till Jasper's bedroom. She walked in, closing the door behind her seeing Jasper wrapped in a towel. She walked over, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek before flopping back down on the bed yawning with a slight stretch. Still, she felt really tired. She began to play with the sunglasses that sheilded her eyes and then looked at him from the corner of her eyes. "So, were going to go see the Johns this morning right?" She asked softly before crossing her legs letting her hands link her fingers together before resting them beneath her breasts, just resting there.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Ceili felt the bed shift and heard Sam's voice, wriggling out from under the covers just enough so her head showed. "Nightmares and old memories.....Not strange to be honest....I'm so used to it now.....But I don't like it, the nightmare with Murdoc I used to have, shifted......Radio and.....him were in it this time. Instead of you coming to my rescue and being killed, she was the one who tried to come and save me and he killed her. He killed her so quickly, I didn't even have the chance to see it happen. I just remember a blur, a scream, and then blood. So much blood..." She said, holding her head, shaking again.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:16 am

Arcadian sighed happily, feeling completely free of the summonings side effects. He gently scratched the tigers head, blinking a couple times to get his focus back. He shook out his hair, noticing noodles presence, positive Avi would be thrilled. He layed his head down again, frowning slightly when he realized he didn't pick up on Kitten. He pouted, shutting his eyes again, relaxing as he felt the tiger breathe beside him. It was to calming in the hot water to be to worried..but he was concerned...

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Jasper watched her, then nodded. "Yeah. How about we go see them, make sure everything is ok and taken care of, then we'll....discuss the pregnancy more, alright?" He went to his closet, pulling out a pair of dark blue jeans and slipping them on, dropping the towel to the floor next to his dirty clothes hamper. He found it a little odd how his ocd wasn't acting up so much lately, but it was a little relieving at the same time. He shook his head, his damp 4in long strands falling into a messy yet attractive arrangement. He grabbed a black muscle tank after that, slipped it on, then went back to the bathroom for a moment to make sure his was fresh and ready.
He stepped out of the bathroom, going to his dresser and frowned, looking at his cell phone. Wait, that looked like a new phone. Touch screen? Definitely new. He played with it for a few minutes before locking it and slipping it into his pocket. "I need to go to work later, a few people called out and they need me there to cover." He went to the door. "Ready to go?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Sam frowned, gently petting her on the head. "Shhh, kyeh seva....Radio's fine. It was only a nightmare, nothing more." He leaned down, kissing her forehead. "How about something to distract your mind, alright? I need to go check up on things, but either later or tomorrow I have a surprise for you. I don't know how long I'm going to be today, so that's why I say 'or tomorrow'. After that surprise, we'll go out to eat with Radio. I want you to pick out an outfit you want to wear for the outing. It could be anything you want to wear, and I want you to be creative and have fun with it, ok?" He kissed her on the forehead again. "You don't have to do it right now, you can take a little bit to calm down, maybe get some breakfast, but I want you to work on that today." He ran his hand over her head gently. "You going to be ok?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Serenity continued to lay there on the bed watching him as he got dressed. She bit her lip as the towel was dropped and his pants were pulled u. She frowned a little and looked away thinking Those thoughts are what got us in this mess to begin with... She sighed and waited for Jasper to be fully clothed, but his muscle shirt wasn't helping much, seeing as it outlined his torso. She then looked up to his face avoiding any glances below Jasper's waist. And damn, his hair messy like that made her want to run her fingers through it! Well, she just wasn't going to be able to avoid any of those thoughts this morning was she? She just sighed before slowly sitting up, watching him fiddle with his phone. "Got a new phone?" She asked before standing up to walk over to him, but then frowned a little when he told her he had to go to work later. "How much later, is later?" She asked leaning against him before nodding her head to his question. "Yeah, I'm ready." Her hands rested on her tummy as she said that. She stood back up straight fixing the sunglasses so they weren't tilted sideways on her nose and looked up to him. She wasn't really looking forward to talking about the pregnancy later either... not after what happened the day before.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Jasper nodded. "It's my work phone. And a few hours later...." The phone vibrated in his pocket as he frowned, looking at the number before picking it up. "Hello." "Hey, is there any way you could come in, like, now? " The female's voice was a little high pitched. Wait, what job was Jasper even talking about, because there were no females working at the trade. "Right now? How bad is it?" "Well, the mall is swarming with teens, and you know how they love messing everything in the store up. We've had to chase out at least two groups already today, and Mike's late." Jasper shook his head. "I have to take my fiance to a doctor's appointment..." "AWE! I didn't know you were engaged! Congratulations!" Jasper pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing a little. "Call Ann, see if she can come in for a few hours until I get there. Tell her to call me if she has any problems with it." "Alright. I'll see if she can come in." "Thank you. I'll see you later Stacy." He huffed a little as he hung up the phone, slipping it into his pocket as he pinched the bridge of his nose again.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Serenity nodded her head when he explained to her when he'd have to be at work. Though with the way their converstation carried it didn't sound like the job she was familiar with him having. She listened in a little and... was that a woman on the other line? Where did he work? She was curious. Once he hung up the phone, and pinched the bridge of his nose again her hand gently rubbed up and down his arm in a comforting manner. "Where do you work?" She asked looking up at him a tad bit confused. She linked her arm with his, and let her other hand gently rub up and down his for arm now as she tilted her head. He seemed a little stressed, and she frowned wishing she could help but, she didn't think she'd really be able too at this moment. "You alright?" She asked softly.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 pm

He blinked, looking at her as his hand dropped. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just a little annoyed. When I turned mortal the doctor got me a job at a home decor store in the mall." He shrugged a little. "It's not that bad, really. Just annoying to work at the mall sometimes." He frowned again, realizing none of his work clothes were at the manor. "Let's just go find the John's, alright?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Serenity nodded, remembering when she heard the doctor tell her that he had helped Jasper get a place to stay and get a job. "Alright.." She said quietly with a slight frown on her face. "Ok.. lets go." She let her arm slip away from his as she walked towards the door. She opened it and looked over her shoulder waiting for Jasper just before stepping out into the hall way. She blinked a couple times trying to think of where to find the Johns, but to be honest, she she was clueless. "Do you have any idea where they might be?" She asked him, crossing her arms as she looked down the hall both ways.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Ceili relaxed quite a lot as he petted her on the head, a soft purr following with it. "What does seva mean?" She asked looking up at him. She then giggled when she felt him kiss her on the forehead. "Alright~ Yay for surprises, I like surprises when they end well. That would be wonderful Master~ Creative, fun, and outing wear. I probably should wear heels or maybe boots? You just take your time today Master, alright? I'm pretty sure there is someone around here who will play with me until you get back~" She said with a giggle and grin. She was getting a lot of attention today and it was going to her head just a little. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I got enough friends around here to help take my mind off the nightmares. Just be careful dealing with the boys alright? I have a feeling you are going after the twins, but don't hurt them too much ok?" She said with a light smile and crawled from under the covers stretching.

The blonde then slipped off the bed and shook out the messy blonde locks. She then looked down and blushed a light pink, realizing she was only in Sam's shirt. "I'm going to go to my room and grab a pair of shorts to wear until I pick out what I'm going to wear for today. Am I dismissed Master?" She asked looking at him remembering that she should ask for permission before leaving.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:56 pm

She was too adorable. "Seva means relax." He said, watching her get out of bed. It was odd how she seemed to have a second sense. He frowned slightly, hoping that there wasn't a reason for him to hurt the twins.
"You are dismissed kyeh." He said, standing up again. He disappeared, teleporting to Kitten's room.
He looked down, frowning at the two sleeping on her floor. It smelled like sex in the room, and with no Kitten in sight, he was starting to get annoyed. "John!" He barked at the two, who immediately jumped awake.
John looked up at Sam, a little confused. Why the hell were they on the floor in Kitten's room? Oh yeah, Arcadian. He smiled at the memory, then looked back up to Sam, the smile quickly turning into a frown. Sam looked edgy. He knew the male tended to get like this, and he really didn't want to deal with him when he was.
"Yes?" He asked, yawning a little.

"Where's Kitten?" Sam frowned, looking down at the pair.
"Kitten?" He looked around the room for a moment before he remembered. "Oh yeah! Rein took her...Oh, oops. I knew we forgot something...."
Sam's jaw nearly dropped as he stared at the boy baffled. Rein had her. Rein took Kitten. Rein took Kitten, and the Johns knew. The twins knew and didn't tell him about it? He nearly went scarlet in anger, grabbing the two by the locks and picking them up off the floor. "WHAT?!"
"We were going to tell you! But Arcadian was weak and he needed help, and then one thing turned into another and we sort of forgot...."
Sam shook his head. "Let me get this straight. Rein takes Kitten, you know about it, but you can't come tell me because you're too busy spreading your legs for an incubus?" The male inhaled sharply, letting the two drop to the floor. "I'm going to go talk to Rein to see if I can get Kitten back down here. You two better pray I calm down before I find you again."
Jasper stepped into the hall after her, sniffing for the twins. He scented them in the direction of Kitten's room. "I think I can find them." He headed down the hall towards her room, stopping when he saw Sam leaving Kitten's room, and boy did he look pissed.
Sam stepped out of Kitten's room, frowning as he saw Jasper. Woah, wait. Serenity was a shadow? He let the blonds leave the room before speaking to Jasper. "Hey, can I talk to you?" He pointed to Kitten's bedroom.
Jasper saw the Johns, then blinked as Sam asked to talk to him. "Umm, yeah, sure. John, go talk to Serenity." He said, passing the two boys and going into Kitten's room, Sam following him in as the door shut.
Both Johns watched a little curious before turning back towards Serenity. Oh, that's why Sam was concerned. The approached Serenity. "Hey, Jasper said you needed to talk to us?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top