The Manor (Archives II )

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Serenity frowned, tears falling over her cheeks again as she made it to the top of the stairs. She watched Ayami run to Kin, and hold his hand. 'this is my fault' she thought to herself before walking over to Kin as well, getting on her knees. "Im so sorry big brother." She said crying, her hand reaching out to touch the top of his head lightly. "Im so sorry." She looked up to Ayami who was crying as well. She hugged her sister before standing up and taking a couple steps back looking at all the blood. It almost made her sick, she held her stomach still frowning as she continued to step back.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:39 pm

As the wounds closed Kin opened up his eyes as he sat up slowly, "Damn... Feels like I was hit by a bus..." he said looking around seeing Ayami crying he wiped her tears away, "I'm alright. Thank you ma'am for healing me." he held up his healed arm, "See good a new.." he said laughing lightly as he got up seeing his blood, "Damn he did I number on me didn't he?" he looked over at Serenity looking her over, "Did he get to you?"

Ayami was shocked how easy Kin got up after the beating he took, "Kin are you sure you should be moving?" she asked before hugging her husband, "Don't you ever scare me like that again..." she muttered.

Shiori smiled seeing her work there was done, "It is no problem I am glad I was here to help," she said before heading back to the clinic as she sat at her desk.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"Not yet I didn't."
The male appeared behind Serenity, dripping wet, but the water was warm this time. He held her hair, a knife to her throat. "Now then, you all are going to go back to what you were doing before, and I'm going to have a private conversation with my fiance. You don't want this blade slipping now, do you?"
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Pen growled taking back over, "You fucking coward... You plan on killing her anyway don't you you fucking piece of shit..." he growled out. Putting his hands in his pockets as the force of the his aura blast technique crushed Jasper's wrist as he hoped was enough to get the knife away from Serenity. "Akiyama secret technique: Sightless punch.." he said the attack after he used it.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Serenity nodded to Kin, "Im fine.." That was before Jasper reappeard and her head was leaning back to the grip that was tightening in her hair. She gasped and looked down at the blade that was resting over her throat. Still, tears slid down her cheeks and she looked up at the man that was holding her there. "Please don't.. " Her eyes turned back to her bright blue, fangs retracting. She looked to Pen who came back and yellped when he went to crush Jasper's wrist. She closed her eyes and forced her crying to stop.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 pm

A smile danced on his lips. Pen was right, he was planning on killing her anyways. He heard Serenity speak, tempted to laugh...
"MOTHER FUCKER!" Jasper finally regained power, finally able to grasp some control. No fucking way he was allowing that maniac personality to keep control. The other personalities woke up slowly, trying to force the other back...
The inner mental turmoil caused his aura to spike. His eyes went distant for a second before closing, the crushing force on his wrist making the knife slip from his grasp, the blade nicking Serenity's flesh due to the force before it fell...
Jasper forced the other back fully, retaking control.
His aura slowly calmed and receded as Jasper retook control, eyes opening only a split second after they had closed. He saw the knife fall, his foot coming up in front of Serenity for it to land on. With a quick flick of his ankle, the knife went up, his free unbroken hand letting go of Serenity's hair as the other arm lowered to wrap around her waist.
The knife; why was his other personality using the shadow ritual knife? And was that... Blood. The knife had cut her. He steeled his resolve as he caught the knife, having no choice anymore. "I love you." He murmured into her ear as his hand shot up, the blade slicing her throat completely. Knowing the others were about to attack, he threw up a barrier of energy between them and himself and Serenity. It wasn't strong enough to hold long, but it would hold long enough.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Serenity cried out as she felt the sting of the knife. Her eyes closed tightly and she felt the grip of the hand in her hair let go, and a leg move out infront of her. The strong aura that was from the negative Jasper was gone. She smiled slightly, feeling his arm wrap around her waist.. it was finally over. She opened her eyes but.. it wasn't much longer that she'd be able to see. She looked apon her sister and brother infront of her, it all seemed to be in slow motion... and then the last words she heard.. 'I love you' Her eyes caught glance of the blade raising up. She cried, "Jasper-" And then the kinfe made contact with her throat. Blood shot out from her flesh. Her eyes rolled up and the hands that were grasping onto Jasper's arm began to go limp. The blood casted down over her chest and over her corset. She shed her last tear as her eye lids closed and then no more breathing, her body went ridged and then completely motionless. Once the barrier energy was up, everything Serenity knew... became dark. She was gone...

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:09 am

Pen's aura began to go berserk at the site he saw, "JASPER!!" he yelled as his eyes went completely red before he began pounding on the the barrier making it cracked with each strike, "I knew I should have killed you when you were a fucking mortal... Made sure you would never hurt her..." He began to break down his aura beginning to lash out around him.

Ayami gasped at what she saw her sister having her throat slit by the man who was supposed to love her. She saw Pen go berserk as she back away seeing his aura lash out as she felt to her knees is disbelief.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 am

Jasper zoned slightly, waiting a few moments. Eyes went crystal blue as his head snapped up, hearing Pen lash at the barrier. "You shouldn't have gotten in the damn way!" He barked, laying Serenity down gently before standing up. "That knife cut her because you threw enough force at his wrist to break it. What the hell did you think was going to happen when you threw force at a hand holding a knife? It's going to press into whatever was behind it. And besides, she's better off this way. Now she'll be able to at least protect herself somewhat when Jasper snaps. Not if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get Serenity back. And if I find out you touched her before I get back, I'm coming after the both of you." The man disappeared, the barrier dropping.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 am

Pen had already lost it his mind before his he receded back into Kin mind leaving his other to piece this all together. Kin came to looking at what had happen as he felt his stomach churn before turning away and throwing up. He saw Ayami on her knees in shook before he went over to her sealing his power again. He knelt down helping her up and to their room. "I will kill him the next time I see him..." he said to himself as he went into their room to clear his mind.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:40 am

Jasper appeared in the hall again, a little relieved that the two had left. He sat on the floor, adjusting Serenity so her head was on his lap as her body healed, her spirit once lost re-entering her. He frowned slightly, pulling out his sun glasses and slipping them on her before she could wake up, knowing the light was going to bother her eyes. After that he sat silently, waiting for her to wake up.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:52 am

After her spirit was set free from her body she felt so light and.. okay. She felt kinda happy. She seemed to be getting confused? Where was she supposed to go? But soon enough she found herself being pulled towards something. She went towards what ever it was, not really knowing and within another instant there was a flash.. and then darkness again. Her head began to move ever so slightly, eyes fluttering a bit just before opening them. Why was everything tinted. She tilted her head looking around to see Jasper. Her eyebrows furrowed and she sat up. The first thing she tried to do was take his sunglasses off to look at him.. bad idea. "Ouch!" She screamed before returning them to sheild her eyes. Ugh, in all of she knows she had the most horrible headache and wooziness she's ever had. "What.. that hell was that?!" She growled, a full on snarl. It didn't really phase her this time, and she thrusted her hand forward hitting him in the chest. "You fucking killed me you asshole!!" She yelled at him and crossed her arms. She looked down at her self, so much blood. Her hand then moved and touched her neck... she was healed? No mark... and the sunglasses?... She was beging to put the pieces of the puzzle together. She now glared at him, just stared silent for a moment. "Why? Why?!" She was huffing in and out air,.. but she didn't feel any need for it. To test that she sat there for a moment, without breathing... my god she was a shadow!! Her eyes widened and she shook her head. Was she dreaming. "You did this to me! You killed me! and, Ugh! What am i going to do? What.. what about the baby? Did this kill the baby?! Why did he use THAT knife?" She was just yelling out every question she could ask... then she just sat there again, and her uper lip quivered, fang glistening. "Your a fucking idiot i hope you know that!" ......... She sighed and just slumped there for a moment. "Why do I have to be inlove with such a fucking asshole?"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 am

Jasper took the hit to the chest, expecting it. He let her rant at him, listening, waiting until she was done. He couldn't help but smile as he pulled her against his chest, hugging her like he was never going to let go as he laughed a little. "I love you." He sighed happily, pressing his lips to her forehead. "The baby's fine. Better this way, actually, since now the shadow blood in it won't poison it when it's born." He frowned a little. "Though we're going to have to find the John's to fix your sensitivity to light. They'll also be able to check up on the baby and make sure it's healthy." Wait, why was he saying all that. He still wasn't all for having it. He frowned more, his shoulders slumping. "If...you want it, that is."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:05 am

Serenity let him pull her to his chest, she just made a funky face and then finally gave up for a moment nuzzling into him gently. "I love you too." She said then just listened to him speak and stayed silent for a while... hold up, what? If she wanted the baby? If she wanted it?! She lifted her head quickly and looked at him. "If i wan't it? You.. you were the one being ify about it... I was holding back from just having it cause i thought you were unsure and... when will we beable to see the Johns? I'd like to check the baby out as soon as possible.." She looked up and him questioningly, confused. "Are you saying you want this baby now...?"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:12 am

He sighed, his arms dropping to his sides. "My love, I'm saying I want what you want. The baby means a lot to you, we both know that. Personally, I'm scared. My father, when my mother got pregnant at first, was happy. He wanted to be a father. But then the baby was born, and the second he heard it cry, he lost his mind. I would have an older sister otherwise." He reached up, gently tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear. "I lost it today, only talking about the baby, I don't know what's going to happen if you have it."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:43 am

Serenity frowned and sat up a little moveing as close to him as she possibly could. She held her hands on both sides of his face and looked him in the eyes through the sun glasses she had on. "Hun.." She began. "You can't let your past get in the way of our future." Her eyes glanced up watching as she let her fingers thread through his short hair. "You have to be able to relax and reflect on me and you being happy with a decision were both going to be thinking hard on. I don't want this if you dont..." She frowned a little more before looking at him again. She rubbed her nose to his then pressed their forheads together softly. "I know your scared, but keep in mind that im scared too." She leaned her head back again looking at him. "You have to get passed what happened with with your father. If we have a child lets make it better, different. I love you.. and i can believe that you could become a great father if you worked for it." She looked at him more gently, though he might not beable to see her eyes completely.. she could at least see his. "This can't only be my decision. I want both of us to be in this for wanting it.. not just because it'd keep me happy." She nuzzled him wrapping her arms around him tightly as she kissed his cheek then.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:19 am

Jasper blinked, listening to her. "I...don't know. I mean, it would change a lot all at once. I don't know if I'm ready to handle it, I can hardly handle things now. And the second something goes too wrong I lose it...." He shook his head. "I just don't think we're ready, Serenity. I mean, not only do you have to deal with being pregnant, but also with the werewolf thing and the shadow thing, which is a lot to handle at once....and all my fault." He shook his head, laughing a little. "I'm surprised you're still here with me, actually, after all this..." Another laugh escaped him before he forced himself to stop. "I think....we should sleep on it. My strength is shot, and I don't know how long it's going to be until my control slips again." He kissed her forehead. "Let's sleep, recover our strength, in the morning we'll make a decision and go see the Johns, alright?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:44 am

Serenity shrugged her shoulders and sat back on her heals. "Okay.. lets sleep on it." She said frowning a little. She leaned forward to nuzzle into his neck again, wrapping her arms around him. "Mmm, we'll go see the Johns tomorrow morning." She continued to nuzzle, making her way up to his cheek, then to the lobe of his ear just leaving a gental kiss before pulling back. "And im still here with you cause i am your slave again, and... maybe cause I just... simply love you." She smiled watching him for a moment before reaching for his hands and then squeezing them. "So come on. I want a shower, and then lets go to bed." She scrunched her nose up looking at all the blood on her corset. "Do you have any idea how much this thing cost?" She laughed half heartedly and finally stood up. She wabbled at the knees for a moment before reaching her hand out to Jasper.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Jasper shook his head and smiled, standing up. "Love, I'll buy you ten more corsets if you want." He pressed his lips to the crook of her neck before wrapping an arm around her waist, walking them back to his room. He opened the door, letting her inside first, completely forgetting about the blood by his dresser. "I normally keep the light low in the bathroom, and the bulb is designed to not be so sensitive, so you should be able to comfortably take off the sunglasses in there. You won't need them anymore after tomorrow."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Serenity walked with him back to the bed room, leaning against him as his arm rested around her waist. Her own arms circled around his waist and she smiled. "I don't need ten corsets, just one to replace this one." She kissed his shoulder before walking into his room. Her hand moved to her back, beging to untie her corset. She walked over to his dresser seeing a good amount of blood as he began talking about his bathroom. "Mmm okay.." She said not really paying that much attention. "Why is there a bunch of blood over here love?" She asked before looking over her shoulder at him. She began walking away from the dresser moving over to the bathroom. She opened the door and walked in. Once she managed to get her corset unlaced she pulled it off, setting it on the floor in the corner, to keep it out of the way. She began to unhook her heels, tossing them by the corset and then came her pants and underware. She turned on the shower, leaving the bathroom door slightly open, taking off the sunglasses. She blinked a couple times letting her eyes ajust.. but luckily they were hurting. She looked at herself in the mirrior, mainly at her throat. There was no sign of a mark or anything, just a lot of dried blood. She soon jumped into the shower letting the hot water rush all over her. She sighed with relief, letting water roll down her face and shoulders. It felt so good... It wasn't much longer of a moment before she began scrubbing her skin from the dried blood. She washed her hair, and then shaved. "Hmm.." She felt clean now and it was so nice. Today was such a crazy one, and this shower was just what she needed... about another half our later the water turns off. She drains the dripping water droplets from her hair and grabs a towel wrapping it around herself. "Can I barrow a shirt to sleep in or something love?" She called from in the bathroom"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Jasper frowned. "Awe, and I wanted to spoil you." He smiled a little, watching her, then noticing the blood. Sighing, he sat on the edge of the bed. "You're not the only one who has been turned shadow recently." He rubbed his own neck, frowning a little. He watched her go into the bathroom as he stripped off his own clothes, going to the closet and grabbing a loose tank and a clean pair of boxers from the dresser.
As she showered, he cleaned up the blood, laying on the bed when he was done. He didn't hear the water turn off, hadn't even known she was done with the shower until he heard her voice. He opened his eyes, blinking a few times before realizing he had nearly fallen asleep. Getting up and going to the closet, he grabbed one of his loose button long sleeve button down shirts and went to the bathroom door, pushing it open just enough to reach his arm in and hand her the shirt.
"Feeling better love?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Serenity reached for the shirt pulling it out of his hand "Very much better." She said before slipping her arms into it the shirt. She made sure everything was buttoned before pulling on her panties on again. "Ya know, you've seen me completely naked a good amout of times. You don't need to hide behind the door." She giggled before grabbing the corset, shoes, pants and the sunglasses. She opened the door, thankfull there wasn't much light. She turned off the lights in the bathroom before finding a place to put her things. She yawned and stretched before flopping into Jasper's bed crawling up to a pillow. She looked to Jasper and held her hand out for him to join her. "Come on hun, lets go to sleep.."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 pm

He let his hand drop once she took the shirt. He smiled at her giggle. "I know, but some girls get sensitive about their privacy when their pregnant." Hell, his mother didn't let anyone look at her when she was pregnant with Jaslyn, naked or clothed. Every time she walked into a room, you had to look away or else she'd start screaming.
He watched her leave the bathroom, following her to the bed, climbing in once she was settled. He yawned, pulling her back to his chest and wrapping his arms around her, kissing her shoulder. "Goodnight, my love."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:34 pm

"Hm i see." She said softly, her eyes closing as he pulled her close to him as they layed their. "I probably wouldn't get like that untill my tummy started getting big." She took in one big breath, just to feel her chest raise, and fall. She shivered a little when he kissed her shoulder. She just smiled and one of her hands rested on his arm, the other up under ther pillow her head rested on. She yawned again, pulling her knees up. "Mmm, goodnight hun."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Arcadian smiled at the lioness, hed take her gesture as a yes. He winced a little at the tigers tongue making contact with the back of his head, but relaxed when he realized he wasnt trying to eat him. He was going to ask their names, but he giggled....rather cutely, at the tiger licking his head. His eyes closed, his body relaxing even more...who knew Arcadian had a weak spot?

Avi flew down the stairs, landing on her toes and spinning gracefully as she reached the bottem. All her energy was back it seemed. she grinned, watching the hem of her japanese school uniform skirt rise and fall as she spun. she paused, tilting her head at the presence of Blaze's aura and how...off it seemed. Frowning she spun and lept off, looking as if she were about to make her debut on stage rather than go look for her boyfriend.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top