The Manor (Archives II )

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Serenity wrapped her arms around Jasper tightly looking off to the side, cheek against his chest. She listened to him then slowly nodded her head. "I know.. i know." She thought hard for a moment... just trying to think of something that could help this,.. to possibly be able to keep the baby. She sighed and looked up at him. "What.. what if we could get god parents?.. or.. i know Kin's parts and Kin and his Wife would always be there for the child... We have people to help us. Theres Missy and everyone else as well.." She was trying to think of everyone that was willing to help.. If she could help him see ways to be comfortable with it would be so much better than just having the baby cause it'd make her happy.. he had to be comfortable with it too.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:10 am

Jasper listened to her, a sigh escaping him. He suddenly went rigid, his gaze going distant.

"Let me out, I'll fucking deal with this."
Jasper had to all but slam the other personality into the wall to keep him at bay. "Kristoff, don't god damn it. It's bad enough she's emotional because she's pregnant..."
"SHE SHOULDN'T BE PREGNANT AT ALL!" The male snapped, trying to shove Jasper away.
Seidrik was silent, sitting down on the floor, zoning out a little. Which meant him and Kristoff were crossing, since Kristoff was normally more in control of himself.
Jasper frowned. "If she wants it....."
"I'LL KILL THE BOTH OF THEM THEN!"

Jasper closed his eyes, cringing a bit.

"NO!" Jasper had to stop himself from slamming his fist into the other's face.
A snarl ripped from Krisoff's throat....

Jasper snarled, eyes still closed, losing control....
Kristoff finally shoved Jasper away, overpowering the main personality. "I'll handle this."

Crystal blue eyes snapped open, looking down at Serenity as his hand caught her hair, yanking it...His eyes closed again, his nose twitching as his hand loosened it's grip on her hair.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:22 am

Serenity watched him, dazed and confused as his eyes looked distant from her. She frowned... 'kristoff..' she thought to herself before trying to move back to get out of Jasper's grip. Though she wasn't fast enough. Before she knew it crystal blue eyes stared at her and then came a loud shreak. He had yanked her hair! Something to seem of the normal for Kristoff. She shut her eyes whining, trying to avoid from full on crying.. but she failed herself as the tears rolled over her cheeks. She felt the hand in her hair loosen and she opened her eyes looking up. His eyes were closed. Slowly, her hands moved to release Jasper's hand from her hair. "I.. i need to leave." She gasped between tears. She couldnt stand in the same room with him as he tried to gain controll.. this was all her fault... all hers. The tears continued rolling, her hand in her hair rubbing a certain spot on her head where the hair was yanked. She blinked a couple times before turning to look at him before reaching for the door. "I love you..." Was the last thing she said before running out of her room, still crying as she went down the hall.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

Jasper could hear Serenity, but he couldn't...get to her...
He fought for control again, wearing both him and Kristoff out. Why was everything starting to fade? He scanned the inside of him mind, watching the other personalities start to fade, his own vision going dark.
Oh fuck...

Blue eyes snapped open as the male smiled, looking around. No Serenity? Smiled replaced by a frown, he walked to the door. "Serenity?" He called down the hall, seeing her run away. A smile tugged at his lip before he changed his expression to 'worried and concerned'. "Merr, come back, please!" He went after her. "I'm sorry! It's ok now, Kristoff's gone for now, I promise."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Serenity's eyes sight became very blury as she continued running down the hall. Her ears caught the voice of Jasper and she turned her head looking over her shoulder before attempting to clear the tears off her face. She didn't stop though, as much as she wanted to just run right back and hug him she for some reason just kept going. So she turned back her head taking a turn down a different hall way, finding herself running into a dead end. She slammed her hands against the wall, then elbows hitting as she rested her forhead on her arms. She gasped trying to breath for air. She hoped Jasper hadn't seen which hall way she took. She just weeped and slid down onto her knees. How did she get herself into these situations? She again cleared away the tears and turned around, her back to the wall. She wrapped her arms around her stomach between her legs and torso.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Ayami's head perked up as she could feel Serenity's upset aura as she nodded to the couple, "Excuse me," she said before going upstairs following what she sensed until she saw Serenity curled up on the floor crying. She kept silent and sat down beside the the girl and hugged her,"Shh Onee-chan is here..." she said soothing to her as she just held her adopted sister.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Jasper slowed his step, now just casually walking down the hall in the direction she went. He frowned when he saw Ayami run down the hall as well. He continued walking and turned down the hall, casually going over to Serenity and Ayami. The look of worry was still on his face, but his aura was completely off, giving off the feeling and intensity of the feedback you got when you put a microphone to close to a speaker. "Serenity, I'm sorry. Are you ok?" He held out a hand for her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Serenity continued to sit there and pressed herself against Ayami. She gasped again and again as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks, she just couldn't stop. She nuzzled into her older sister, kind of shaking before someone's voice echoed into her ear along with Ayami's. Her eyes opened and she glanced over to see Jasper. But she cringed at his presence. What was that? Why was there something... she felt pressure. She continued to frown, and she felt her heart rate speed up even more. She narrowed her eyes at the hand he held out for her, then looked back up at him. "Your... your not Jasper." She couldn't understand why she knew that, how she knew that, or what the hell was effecting her so intensly but she just knew.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Ayami nodded noticing the aura shift in Jasper's body as she held her head getting a slight headache at the feedback, "Whichever personality you are leave her alone. She is not in an emotional state to deal with you right now." she said calming as she began moving herself in between the two. "Kin I need you upstairs now. Something isn't right with Jasper. I have Serenity with me." she called for her husband in her mind.

Kin's head jumped up from the counter when he heard Ayami call out to him as he darted back into the manor and following the auras. His head started the throb same with his rune mark as he hit the presence of the unknown aura before darting past him as his hand went to the key around his neck in case something did happen.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Little bitch, how does she... "What?" He blinked a little, looking at her concerned. "Merr I...bit you?" He frowned more, sensing the were blood in her veins. Jasper, you made one hell of a mess He shook his head. "Look, I don't know what you two are talking about. It's me, Jasper. Serenity, please, you know that my other personalities have different traits then me. You know them, please, it's me." He turned to see Kin behind him before running past. "Love, if you want me to go away, I will, but we need to talk about this. When you calm down, come see me, ok?" He straightened up, his hand dropping to his side.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Kin still held the key of his rosary ready to use it if need be, "You need to see your doctor, Jasper.." he said as his hand went to his head. He looked over at his wife and Serenity knowing Ayami could keep Serenity safe but it would cost her a lot. He wanted Jasper's body just the leave it was causing Pen to want to claw out.

Ayami could see the stress the aura coming from Jasper's body was taking it toll on Kin, "He must be suppressing Pen right now. The madness I can feel from Jasper is effecting Kin..." she thought as he continued to comfort Serenity.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Serenity narrowed her eyes further at him. Yeah, it most deffinetly was not Jasper. She stood up, and shook her head getting out of her sister's graps. She appreciated Kin's help and understood the craziness in Jasper right now but she wasn't going to deal with this. "Yeah, and ive been around his personalitys. I know how they act, Kristoff, and Sedrik. They don't hide themself, its obvious when they appear." Now she was starting to get mad, and this thing, this someone inside of Jasper was thinking that he could trick her? After all the days and night's she has spent with Jasper and his personailities someone would asume she'd know and atleast understand her love enough to know it wasn't any of them. "So don't talk to me like im just going to fall for this bull shit!" Okay, mood swing much? She rolled her eyes and huffed out a sigh. "Plus, that, what ever it is that is in your presences is absolutly headrenching and is giving me a fucking migrane. I'd think i'd know the difference between who ever you are and Jasper. So your a idiot if you think you could trick me!" When she closed her mouth after that sentence she felt something poke her lip. Her eyes widened for a moment and her fingers reached up to her mouth. Fangs?! She blinked a couple times and her eyes began to slowly shift color? She looked to Ayami, and then Kin... again realizing they were standing right there too. She could feel the power of the male before her almost washing over her body and she almost shivered in disbelief. She forgot about the bite!! She looked back at the Jasper imposter. "So whats it gonna be? Wanna tell me who you are?"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

He blinked, watching. His aura suddenly got stronger; wait, he had been shielding it? At fully strength, half if not all of the manor was probably able to feel it. He threw his head back and laughed. "I guess not all woman are completely stupid. What a shame, I was hoping that your gender would stay dumb." A lips curled into a twisted grin as a razor chain whip appeared in his hand. "I was hoping I could kill you privately, but I guess I wouldn't mind a blood bath." He snickered a little, lashing the whip out at Serenity.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Kin ran in front of the whip letting it wrap around his arm as he winced as he grabbed hold of it . He looked back, "Serenity get out of here. Take Ayami with you I'll hold him off..." he said as he free hand unlocked his rosary letting his own power out, "Suppressing your aura not a bad trick. I hope you like this one.." he said as his body began to crackle with lightning as it conducted with the whip that was cutting into his arm.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Serenity just kinda stood there dumb founded as the Jasper imposter spoke. She blinked and then before she knew it Kin jumped infront of her taking the blades into his arm. "No!" She screamed. Her brother was getting hurt because of her now. All of this was happeneing because of her pregnancy. She listened and then nodded when Kin told her to get out of there. She didn't know what she could do to help. She wouldn't be able to understand the ability that her body would hold untill she could play with it and learn to controll herself. She soon grabbed Ayami's hand and quickly ran off back down the hall. To make it to the turn and she stood there. She blinked and looked at Ayami. She felt her fangs again and then turned to look down the hall. There must be something they could do.. if she was able to grow fangs couldn't she do anything else? When was the next full moon?.. a couple days away.. it was close enough wasn't? No.. she knew nothing of what could happen. She just shook her head cutting of her thinking and grabbed her sister hand again continueing down the hall. "We need to do something. What can we do?" She asked looking at her.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Ayami watched Kin start to bleed from that whip as her anger grew, "Serenity go get the nurse, Kin is going to need healed after this. I will think of something," she said not wanting her little sister to get involved. "Kin and I said we would look after you so don't worry," she said before she began to consider what would work again the fake Jasper, "Wait that body is still cursed he hates females," a smirk grew as she began chanting, "Aquius Magicka," she said as a torrent of water hit Jasper.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 pm

He snarled, not liking how the boy stepped in the way. He felt the electricity snap through his skin, smiling. It hurt, but he ignored the pain. It wasn't enough to cripple him yet. "Cute trick, wanna see mine?" He sent his own aura through the whip, the dark energy zipping down the razor chain and lashing into Kin like icy daggers. He glanced around Kin, frowning as he realized Serenity and Ayami had slipped past him while he was busy. He ripped the razor whip from Kin's arm, hoping to tear the flesh more as he did so. "It's not you I'm after though." He turned to head back down the hall towards where the girls went, suddenly getting splashed? She blinked a little as the water knocked her down, frowning. "I admit, it was a good try, since Jasmine is another personality. Unfortunately for you, all the others are gone. It's just me." She shook her head, trying to get the water out of her chin length hair, then smiled again as she stood. "Now, where is my darling fiance? I do need to talk to her about that baby...."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Serenity nodded to her sister Ayami as she continued down the hall before hearing a, splash? She laughed before shaking her head and nearly jumped down the stares... what the hell? She just leaped over them all and landed.. on her feet? "What the?" She asked looking down.. she didn't feel any pain either. "Good god." She breathed before taking off again making her way to the nurses office. "Shiori!! Shiori are you in here?!" She yelled down the hall before making it into the room. She looked around before finding the woman. "Oh thank good ness your in here! Kin needs you! He has been hurt, Jasper's snapped again!" She said panicing before looking out the door. "Becareful though. He is very dangerous and is currently out in the upstairs bed room halls looking for me.. "

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Shiori looked up at the paniced girl and got up nodded, "I will be fine dear thank you for getting me," she said before getting up and up the stairs. Seeing the a pissed off woman with a whip and another who was a mage. She saw the young man standing his arm was torn up from the whip. "Oh my..." she said covering her mouth.

"Move over idiot before you get us both killed... Pen growled in their mind as he took over summoning a blade from their aura as the woman turn her back on them before he ran and thrusted the blade aiming for the back not wanting to hit something vital just yet. "Don't turn your back on me you fucking bastard..."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Serenity nodded and followed after the nurse, that was before she thought better of it and just stood their at the bottum of the stairs trying to listen into what was going on. She went up a little furthur, about half way up the stair case, and just stood their. She could hear their voices clearly, apparently Jasper had turned his back on Kin.. who was now Pen. She began to bite on a nuckle on her thumb just waiting.. She bounced up and down just waiting.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Jasper felt the blade bite into his back as yet another woman came. Good fuck this place just spewed people out when there was violence going on. The raven haired woman laughed, pushing herself back into the blade more, glancing back at Pen. "Yanno, you really need to learn new tricks." Her elbow aimed for his ribs as her torso went intangible, twisting her body with the force of throwing her elbow back to turn and sidestep the blade while her body became solid again. Without hesitation, her free hand flew out to slam her palm up into Pen's nose.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Pen smirked seeing the palm coming as he shadowed into the floor before coming from behind again his good arm forming a ball of his aura and he went to slam it into Jasper's back. "Aura blast..."

Ayami couldn't stand seeing Kin's body bleeding like it was she moved to Serenity burying her face into her little sister's shoulder, "His body can't take much more of this. He is bleeding out too much. But he will keep going until his body will refuse to move...."

Shiori stood there seeing the young man was bleeding too much but that whip will be a problem. If only her son was around he could restrain the crazed Jasper. "Daten-chan..."

Datenshi listened the the fight going on outside finally getting tired of listening it as he walked out the door seeing a bloodied and the crazy Jasper and he sighed shaking his head. "Alright this is going to stop now...." he said lazily just wanting some peace for once.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Serenity wrapped her arms around her older sister. "Shh. He'll be alright Ayami, Kin and Pen are strong. And the nurse will be able to heal him and now that Datenshi is here he'll help too." She blinked a couple times watching the fighting.. Jasper would be hurt too when he returned. She sighed, and just held her sister, nibbling on her lip, one of her fangs resting against it on the out side. She waiting, when was this going to end? She growled a little.. just a small vibratrion from her chest which kinda surprised her. She blinked a couple more times before just watching Pen, Detenshi, Shiori, and Jasper.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Jasper flew forward, catching herself and stumbling a little, glaring back at Pen. Oh god, another person came?! "Ok, now I'm just annoyed with you all." She stated coldly as she vanished.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Pen began to get light headed and collapsed in a puddle of his blood, "Fucking prick.." he mutter before passing out completely.As soon as the woman vanish Shiori rushed the the boy's side turning him over examining the damage that was done. "He is lucky that weapon could have made this arm completely useless..." she said before setting to work healing Kin's body.

As soon as Ayami felt Jasper leave she was right by Kin's side taking his good hand holding it to her face as tears began to fall, "Baka...." she muttered.

Seeing he wouldn't be needed he returned to his room.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top