The Manor (Archives II )

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Kitten sleepily looked at him. Mmm, hot springs sounded lovely. "The hot springs sound lovely right now Master." She nuzzled his hand, her ear twitching.
He sighed a bit. "We should get cleaned up soon for when Ayami and Kin come to tear our heads off." He wrapped his arms around her, sighing.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 pm

"As much as it does make me happy, you are not happy with it. Ami works you know that. And terms of endearment. Those make me happy." She said with a soft purr. She could melt under the fallen's touch if she had the time, but there was a lot to do and not much time.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Cathetel nodded a smile on her lips as she finished washing the shifter's back, "Alright I will try to find one appropriate." she said before looking at her hands noticing that they were starting to prune. "Ami, we may want to get out. I'm getting all pruny," she said with a pout as she step out of the shower and began drying off and wrapping her hair into a towel, "I am going to pick out something to wear for the party." she said before going out and making sure everything was set for later as a blush filled her cheeks. She slipped into her undergarments and waited to see if Aminta already had something in mind for her to wear.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Aminta smiled and nodded. "Ah, yes alright." She quickly turned off the water before stepping out herself and grabbing a towel for her body and hair. She then followed after Cath going over to her closet and opening it up fully. "Dress or skirt? Which is better?" She asked over her shoulder.

Ceili waved a hand as she watched the other two boxes be placed down. "I'm good. Sam is going to handle the tree and Kin most likely has the food and decorations down. Time for that well deserved nap~" She said as she headed toward the stairs once more.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Cathetel place a finger to her lips, "Whatever you want Ami," she said hoping her hair would dry faster. She searched around finding her glasses and slipping them on as everything came back into focus for her, "I am alright with whatever you pick. I trust you."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:26 am

Sam appeared in the lounge and looked at the boxes. The trees were on their way. He headed out to the garden, making his way to the restaurant. Once inside, he called out for Kin. "Hey Kin, you here?" The food smelled amazing. He was glad he could get the male's help with all this.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 am

Pen heard Sam call into the dining room, "No he is asleep right now but I am here. I am letting him rest since he is used to smaller groups. What can I help you with then, Sam?" he said wiping his hands on a towel as he made his way from the other side of the counter. "Oh I would like to talk to you about Blaze. He has been nothing but a thorn in my side ever since the break ended. Any ideas of how to deal with him?" he asked.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 am

A pick up truck pulled up to the manor with three just cut pine trees in the back. One was small, one was decent sized, and looked kinda fat, and the other one was nearly 12 feet tall. Tony got out of the truck with Taylor, as the toy of them started unloading the trees. The males carried the 12 ft one inside first, Tony held it as Taylor retrieved the tree stands that were left behind the front desk. Together, they set up the tree in the lobby. The fat one was brought in and set up in the lounge. The last one they left wrapped in it's netting against the desk in the lobby. They then headed to the bar, grabbing a couple beers for themselves since no one was there yet, and relaxed.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 am

Sam nodded. "I wanted to see how you were doing. Also, I have a couple trees being delivered and I wanted to know if you wanted one for the restaurant." He frowned as Pen mentioned Blaze. Good fuck his brother was nothing but trouble lately. "And what did he do this time?" He sighed a bit. He didn't know that Blaze had offered himself as a slave yet.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:46 am

Pen sighed, "Well for one he is distracting Avi from her duties and is constainly trying to fuck her any chance he gets. Even tried to tie her up wit hte lights she was in the middle of hanging up and go at it right on my dining room floor. He asked my wife to take him in and then refuses to listen to anything we ask of him. Not to mention he flat out attacked my wife earlier." The cook crossed his arm shaking his head. "I was about to neuter him myself." he added before, "As for a tree one would be nice in the corner also there has something on my mind. When Dru attacked Blaze I tried to heal him and because of that I gain a few of his abilities just from his shadow in general. I was wondering if you could give me a basic overview. I already figured out the traveling in shadows but nothing other then that."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:02 am

Sam shook his head, scowling. His brother had to learn. And now Kin...Pen...Kin's body had shadow powers? "Let me see your hands for a second." He held out his hands for Kin's. "As for Blaze, do you happen to have a walk in oven?" It was selfish to tell Kin Blaze's weakness, but he was tired of his brother getting into so much trouble. Someone needed to give him a swift kick in the ass.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 am

Abel jumped a bit when Sam suddenly appeared in the room. He knew magics could teleport but he would never be able to get over that.
Helping Sam with the tree would be nice, as he thought back to earlier when he said her would takecare of it. But first, He had to get some breakfest up and running for Reeve. Without another waste of time, he made his way to the kitchen and snagged all the supplies for bacon and eggs and waffles. Abel was a cook who cooked from scratch...most of the time. Must of been why he took so much pride in his cooking abilities.
He was quick to wash out the skillets before setting them on the stove and got to work.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 am

Pen held out his hands to Sam, "No but if I take out the cooking rakes a body can fit inside." he said. He was a bit curious of why Sam need to look at his hands but went alone to fulfill his curiosity about what power he gained.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 am

Aminta turned around and then smiled. "Since you said I could pick, I have the perfect outfit." She said while going into her closet and pulling out a long dress for herself and then a cute lolita type dress for Cathetel. She walked out and smiled. "I hope you don't mind lace." She said with a smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:14 am

Cathetel looked at the outfit a bit nervous about it but knew Aminta wouldn't let anything happen. "If it will make you happy then I have wear it. I don't mind." she said before changing her underwear to fit the outfit more with matching garter belt and stockings before stepping into the outfit and pulling it up her body before turning around, "Can you zip me Ami?" she asked taking her hair out of the towel before throwing it over her shoulder to keep it from getting caught.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:20 am

Sam let his powers reach out to sense what magic Kin had gained. He sighed and pulled his hands away. "You gained a little bit of fire magic too it seems. Just basic fire bending and making small fires out of nothing." He frowned. "As for shadow magic, blending into shadows and traveling by them is all you got. Mind if I give you a walk in oven for a little while? I can just make one appear easily, and get rid of it once Blaze is under control."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:24 am

Pen nodded, "I see and if that is what is needed to make him behave then by all means please do." he replied before turning back to the matter at hand. "Well all the food is ready and being heated to keep warm until it is time for the dinner. We can take care of Blaze later. I may want to get at him but it is Christmas after all." he added going and checking timers and the last few dishes that were ready. "So ready when you are."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:50 am

Sam nodded. "Also, can you try to make sure Avi is wearing...something a bit more decent. I don't care if you have to duct tape the clothes on her, just make sure she's covered. I'll try to get Blaze to behave for tonight. Afterward feel free to do whatever you wish to him." He sighed. "I'll bring the tree in. Feel free to decorate it as you wish." He nodded and left the restaurant, going back to the lounge. He spotted Taylor and Tony in the bar and headed over to them. They spoke in low voices, and Sam nodded. The men finished off their beers and helped carry the tree and tree stand to the restaurant. They put the tree in the corner. "Alright, all set. I'll come back when the guests start coming." The men left.
Sam walked out to the garden, smiling as he saw his brother. "Thomas, you ready?" At his brothers nod, the blond joined hands with him, feeding him energy. The sky started going black, then it started to snow. Sam took a step back, sweating. Thomas panted a little, shuttering a bit. "Thank you." Thomas nodded, heading back inside and lounging on the couch.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 am

"Luckily this dress is long enough to cover up those garter belts. And you look adorable, the soft blue, red and green look amazing on you. Better than me." She said while smiling and zipping up the dress. She then dried off completely, putting on her undergarments and then the red dress, carefully zipping it up on the side. She then fluffed up her hair and changed the color to a dark black color, her eyes staying the same color as she grabbed her glasses from the bed and putting them on. "You look so cute."

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:09 am

Cathetel looks at feeling a bit nervous considering all the people that lived in the manor. Her empathy was one of the reasons she never left Aminta's side. "Just don't leave me alone..." she said a bit worried something would happen. She looked over at her mistress feeling her cheeks warm up, "You look beautiful Ami."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:18 am

- -

Reno arrived back at the manor and immediately began to get everything inside.

Of course Ash and Pikachu helped.

Cait Sith went ahead to hold the door open for everyone.

He stopped in the lobby, looking at the huge tree. Reeve poked his head into the lounge. Abel? No sign of him.

The redhead went up the stairs, following Ash and Pikachu to Missy's room since they knew where it was. They'll just put the stuff in there, or in front of the door if the neko locked the room.

The robot was the first to find Abel, finding things was one of the cat's many talents. He went over to Abel. "Hello, there Abel! Watcha makin?"

Reeve wandered into the kitchen after seeing his feline companion head off in that direction. He smiled spotting Abel.

-
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:43 am

Arcadian grinned, picking her up bridal style, grabbing the sheet off his waist and around her. A pair of tight fitting black pin-stripe pants appeared on himself. He smiled merrily and waved to Avi and Blaze as he walked out the door with Kitten to the springs. "You two behave now!' he snickered after he said that. 'yea right.'

Avi sighed. "You're right." she stood up, stumbling slightly, and reached out a hand to Blaze. "Showers open." she grinned, meaning the private one Arcadian had.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 am

Kitten snuggled into him as he carried her to the springs. Wait, did they just pass a christmas tree? She stared at it confused as they passed before they were outside in the springs area. It was snowing; lovely. "Oh! Master, there's the christmas eve party tonight. I almost forgot..." She sighed a little. She hadn't been able to get Arcadian anything. "After the hot springs may I get ready for the party Master?" And get a present for you....
Blaze got up and walked with her to the bathroom, stumbling a little as well. Oh, he was sore. Wincing a bit as he moved, he finally made it to the bathroom. He leaned on the sink to keep his balance and keep his legs from going out from under him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 am

Right in the middle of flipping a waffle in the air, he took notice of the robotic cat and smiled. He caught the waffle into the pan again before slipping it onto a plate. "Breakfest. I have to make sure Reeve is alright before I help the other's." The bacons sizzled as he flipped them over, onloy to cause the aroma to spread through the house. Now slidding them onto the plate as well as well as the eggs.
Setting the plate on the table, Abel was quick to make his way to where the cups were and snag one before pulling out a jug of OJ and pouring Reeve some, then putting it back. He walked pass the door and smiled at Reeve. "I promise I get to you in a minute. After you're done eating, come seek me out or something. I may either be trying to put together my daughter's gift of trying to help with the tree."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:58 am

He sat her down, stepping into the spring as she spoke. His pants turned to smoke as they hit the water. "You can do whatever you want." he said happily, splashing a bit of water on his face. He shook out his hair, laughing to himself a bit. Party? Avi pissed off her master and mistress, and now had to head back to them. He hoped to god they'd make her do something embarrasing.

Avi started the water in the huge walk in shower. She noticed Blaze acting rather....exhausted. "Come on love." she purred in her best british accent, wrapping a arm around her waist and leading him to the warm, now steaming shower.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top